Oh, Jen!! Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen gets slutty.
2.2k words
4.47
15.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was up early for some reason, and turned on The Weather Channel, as I typically do in the morning. As soon as the TV came on, there was my neighbor Jen in a wrap dress, black with a white geometric pattern on it, and a pair of knee-high boots with 4" spike heels. The top was open down to about mid breast. She was in front of the big multi-screen, pointing up at the next system to come through the upper plains. When she moved, her left breast moved along with her, bulging out from the top of her dress, more than I'd seen Jen show, well, ever. 'Ooohhhhhh, Jen!!' I thought. I started getting hard immediately. I watched as she moved around, her breasts flexing and swelling. My hand found its way down into my shorts, and I was soon stroking to the sight of my next door neighbor showing off her C cup tits on national television.

The next segment was at the desk, where Jen was working on the interactive map, the one where she has the weather map, and can draw arrows, x's and o's, etc. To do this, she usually has to lean forward. I knew this would be a treat, and it was just a matter of a few moments til she leaned forward to mark the map. When she did, the top of her dress was loose enough that I-and every guy in America who was up at that moment-got a look down her dress a little farther than I expected. I could see past her breasts far enough to see she was braless under that wrap dress. My cock stiffened at the thought of her bouncing around unbound on national TV.

I was transfixed for the next 15 minutes as I watched Jen going through her morning paces, stroking more intensely as I watched. I was about 30 seconds from a splashy finish when it occurred to me that the extra skin she was showing might be a sign of something, and she might be on my deck, knocking at my sliding door in a few hours. On more than a few occasions since our first morning encounter, she had come to see me to let off some steam, usually by steaming my cock with either her pussy or her hot mouth. I resisted the urge to blast a load in her honor, instead holding off on the chance I'd be getting the real thing before too long. The interrupted session would also mean a more intense release later.

Sure enough, around 10:30 I was at my kitchen table, working my way through the NY Times crossword, when I heard a knocking at the screen door to the deck. "Hey, are you here??" came Jen's cheery voice.

"Yeah, come on in," I yelled back, getting up and walking to greet her. She slid the door open, coming into the kitchen. Jen kissed me, and we hugged. She was wearing the dress and boots that had been such an inspiration to me only a few hours earlier, only now the clasp that held the top closed was gone. Her dress was open down past her tits, and I could easily see the sides of her boobs. I wondered what the show would look like if she leaned forward.

Jen stepped back, doing a turn in her dress, stopping to face me. "What do you think??"

"Oh, Jen," I said, looking her up and down, taking in the deep cleavage, and the way her boots accentuated her posture. "You're wonderfully hot!!"

She smiled, then got a serious look. "I'm so mad at my husband."

"Why's that??" I asked, knowing there had to be a story.

"I've had a couple of dresses that were kinda tight, or low cut-not real low, you know how they are-in the last couple of weeks, and when I put this one on this morning, he said I needed to stop looking so slutty."

I looked her up and down again. "I don't know where he got that idea. It's not like your boobs are hanging out, and you have the figure for a tight dress. The stripper shoes they have you wear sometimes are a little much, but you have great legs, so it works. I think that dress is elegantly sexy. I mean, it's just barely above the knee, and you're not falling out of it." Jen looked at me curiously. "You could wear it to church if you wanted."

Jen's look changed to exasperation. "That's what I told him!! Thank you!!" She kissed me. "I've been doing this long enough that he knows how the game works, and that the sex appeal thing is just part of the show. I don't know why, every time I put on a dress that's just a little bit sexy, he just gets a bug up his ass about it. At first, it was sweet that he was showing interest, but now it's a pain in the ass, and I just don't want to hear it. It's not like I'm picking up guys by showing my tits on the air. I'm not even showing much."

I looked at the way her dress was sitting, showing her tits. "Though putting the clasp where you did and going braless was probably a little slutty."

Jen laughed. "Yeah, it was. But I figured, if he wants to see me as slutty, I'll live up to the part." Jen smiled at me, then reached to find a second, lower clasp. She pulled it off, letting her dress open up more, down to her navel. Now I could see almost all of both tits. Our eyes met and lingered. She now reached for the last clasp, releasing it, letting her dress fall completely open, revealing her belly, thighs, and the dark patch of hair between them.

"Holy crap, Jen!! Were you like that on the air this morning??"

Jen blushed, smiled, and gave me a sheepish look. "Yeah," she said quietly. "I thought, if I'm going to be slutty, might as well go all the way." She stepped to me, kissing me long and deep, unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts, which dropped to the floor, exposing my now very hard cock. She stroked it as we kissed. She broke the kiss and stepped back. "And now I'm so horny." I looked at her furry snatch-she wasn't kidding. It was already open, ready to be filled.

I didn't wait for the next statement, turning her so she was facing away from me, and pushed her down so she was bent at the waist, her hands on my kitchen table. I looked a moment at this slutty angel in front of me, her 4" heeled boots accentuating her long, toned legs, which were crowned by a patch of dark hair, which in turn framed a pair of parted labia, ready to be entered.

Jen looked over her shoulder at me, fire in her eyes. "Fuck. Me," she said in a loud whisper. I stepped forward, placing the head of my dick at her open lips, pushing it in, feeling the steamy hotness of her cunt as I slipped between them. I plunged deep in one quick stroke, my balls slapping on Jen's clit as I hit bottom.

"Unghh," she grunted as I pounded her womb and clit at the same time. I held her hips and started banging into her, hard and steady. "Ungh...Ooohh...Mmph...Ahhhh..." After a few minutes, she was reaching orgasm from the steady onslaught of stiff cock in her pussy. She started grinding into me. "Fuck me, Tom, Fuck me like the little slut I am!!"

Hmm...Seems I've found a new side of Jen. I slammed into her pussy, holding my cock deep as she ground her pussy into me. I slapped her ass, hard enough to make it red where my hand had landed. The sudden jolt made her yelp. I looked at her hands in front of her on my table, holding her up. I looked at her wedding set. "I'm going to fuck your little married slut cunt til you scream..." I reached forward and grabbed her hanging C cup tits, squeezing them and pulling on the nipples. Then I pulled back and slammed her again, and she did scream. One more slam, and she yelped, let out a long moan, and came. I held on, letting her come wash over her and soak my cock, til she settled down enough to look back at me again.

"I want your come," she said, again in a loud whisper. She still had the fire in her eyes. "Come in my slut pussy!!"

I gave her a few more hard strokes, and I was there. "I'm coming, you little whore. I hope you're on the pill, because I'm going to put enough seed in you to get you good and knocked up."

Jen looked back at me again. "Yeah, baby, breed me. I'll show my asshole husband what a slut is..." I pushed deep against her womb and started to come, long, thick spurts of semen that coated her begging vagina. The force of my come set her off, her head now kicking back, then dropping, hanging down as she whimpered and cried while I blasted rope after rope into her. I was glad I had not finished myself off while I was watching her earlier, backing off then now helped me thoroughly sperm her little cheating cunt.

I pulled back again, almost all the way out, then pushed back in slowly, still coming, though I was almost spent now. I felt my come overflowing her, dripping onto my balls, making them sticky. I held deep in Jen's flooded cunt and slapped her ass. She responded by moaning, then giggling. She looked back at me again, letting out a growl.

I pulled away, a long slurp of come immediately dropping from her pussy, hanging a long moment, then falling to the floor. Jen stood and turned to face me. "God, that was hot. I feel like such a slut now."

"You should see how you look," I teased her. She made a face to say, what do you mean by that?? "Look down," I said, my eyes moving to her right thigh.

Jen looked down. "Oh, wow!!" There was a long streak of sperm sliding down her leg, into her boot. Jen looked at me. "Where's that big mirror??"

"In the bedroom," I replied. Jen headed back there. I had an idea, and grabbed her dress from the chair where it had landed earlier. Jen went back and looked at herself in the full length mirror in my closet. She was a sight, knee high spike heeled boots, long legs, dark bush leaking come, full tits, and of course, her pretty face, smiling as she looked at herself. She cocked her hip to one side, making herself look even sexier, if that was indeed possible. She giggled as another drip of semen dropped from her flooded cunt, landing on her right calf, then running into her boot as well.

"Here, put this on," I handed her the dress. Jen complied, and soon was back to her appearance as it was when she arrived, except now she had a long, white stream showing on her right leg. She turned to see it better in the mirror.

"Now, that's slutty. I have a good mind to meet him for lunch just like this."

"I guess you're still annoyed with him??"

Jen scowled. "Yeah. He thinks I'm slutty, he'll get slutty."

I laughed. "You might want to clean up, since you're so recognizable. Going somewhere with come running out from your dress will raise a lot of questions. You know how they are over there at TWC."

Jen thought a moment. "Yeah, you're right. And they're pretty tight about public image."

"I have an idea, though. How do you feel inside right now??"

Jen smiled. "Soaked, thank you very much."

"So clean up outside, then after lunch, when you've been totally sweet to him, get him in the back seat for a quickie before he goes back to work. When you climb on him to ride, and he gets his cock in you, he'll know just how slutty you were. Nothing says 'slutty' like offering up sloppy seconds to your husband."

Jen got an intrigued look on her face. "You know, I might just do that." She kissed me. "You're a very bad influence. I like it." She kissed me again.

"Just be aware, it might be marriage suicide."

"Well, things aren't going all that well anyway. Maybe someone needs a wake up call."

I walked with Jen out to the kitchen, where we shared a long kiss before she went back over to her house. "Thanks for being a friend. I'll let you know how it goes." She kissed me again, quickly. Our eyes met, Jen smiling. "I'll see you tomorrow." She stepped out the door.

"And keep in mind, if you screw hubby later, after screwing me, you really are a slut."

Jen stopped on the deck, about halfway to the steps, and looked back at me, her face breaking into a big smile. "I guess I am," she said, and blew me a kiss. She turned and I watched as she walked away, her heels clicking on the deck.

I'm sure there will be a good story tomorrow.