Oh-La-La Nasty!

Story Info
Imaginations of a slave, Dressing Up for Master.
1.3k words
4
11.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkitude
darkitude
13 Followers

Another day, waking and needing that One Thing, so terribly. Checking my calendar to see when the last time was. Reminding myself that it was only a few days ago. Counting more days, til the next time.

Sighing. Checking my swollen pussy for the wetness building there. Swiping my juices onto two fingers. Sliding my hand, in and out of my panties, like a cleaver against fresh meat. Licking my own fingers and wishing he could see it. Wishing I had the nerve, just one time, to say, Taste Me and then scolding myself for even thinking it!

Wondering if I should call...imagining myself saying, "Daddy? Daddy I need your dick!"

And thinking better of it, to his best interest. He is a very busy man. It is not my place to intrude. It is my place to be ready, when he needs me.

Looking at my Naughty Things. Wanting to feel them on my skin. Wanting, even more to feel HIM remove them. Wanting him to peel the black, lacy undergarments down, lower them beneath my ass cheeks and...spank me. Wanting him to part my tender ass cheeks, rub his big fingers between my crack, just so, and say that one hmmmm that I adore.

Wiggling in my chair and imagining his touch. Going deep into Good Girl Role. Knowing what he needs and waiting til he needs it. Stiffling the inner plea. Daddy, please play with me? Daddy, I need you so bad!

Imagining dressing for him. Putting on very ruffly crinolines that he has not even seen, yet. Naughty surprises I will wear when he commands my next visit. Bending forward, over my own bed, and looking over my shoulder at my round ass to see if it might please him, should I wear those things for him. Ahhh. Yessss. He will like lifting this little skirt. Raising layers of crinkly lace. He may even like the Good Girl Pink and White. He will like the white school girl stockings with pink bows tucked just under my bottom cheeks and pink, ankle strap stilettoes. He will even like the white, tiny, French Lace thong, though I am trained to wear only black. He will like it most of all, after the admonishment for my not asking to wear something other than black.

Imagining his incredulous look, were I to step before him in colored lingerie.

"Daddy? Daddy am I in trouble? I did not ask if it was a Color Day?"

There is The Look. "You knew better. You are to wear black, for me."

Oh goodness! What might he do to me, for that? I soon have the answer. His calm, level tone, "Bend over. Bend over the table and do not move until I come back."

Wiggle! He sees my ass cheeks tremble in delight. Again, the even voice, "Did I say this was for your enjoyment?? Do not move, I said! Legs apart. Do NOT move."

Uh-oh. That is the stern voice. Daddy means business. I bend, over the table and do not move. The lacy slips barely cover my ass. I feel the breeze, on my upper thighs and my cheeks, as he exits the room. Whaaaat? He left me here??? Bent over and splayed? I am in big trouble...

Soon, he returns. "Face down. Do not make me blindfold you. You will take your punishment at my command. You have the ability to see, but you will NOT look. Do we understand?"

"Y-y-y-y-yessss, I understand." Face down. Eating table. I dare not look back.

And then...then I hear it. The swift sound of leather in the air. Oh, goodness! What is THATTTTTT?

Telling myself, "do not look...do not look....do not disobey!"

Siiiiingggg! Oh, gosh, nooooo! That sounds like the Duchene Carraige Whip! Or...or, maybe the new bullwhip?

Whispering to myself, "don't look...don't disobey..."

Coaching myself, over and over, and staying in position.

In an instant, I feel leather and hear the chains. Round my ankles. I love the ankle restraints. They make me his! I go limp, and eat more table. Excited spittle drips out of my lips and onto the table. I lick it back up, at his command. I do not look back. As much as I wish to see his dark, muscular bulk, behind me, and his growing, hard cock, I do not look. I mind his words. I melt to his voice.

"Are you ok? Are you ready?"

Nodding my head, "Yes, please! Yes, I am ready!"

"Ooooooh! Oh, waaaaittttt! That is new. What is that, Daddy???"

"No talking. You do not question your discipline. You reap what you earn. Spread your legs. Wider! Now."

I spread my legs and feel a whole new feeling. Something hard, between my ankles. Clink! Oh, gosh, what a sound! What a weird feeling. I cannot close my legs. I am locked into a Spreader Bar. Chained at each ankle, to the table. Chills run down my spine. I hear the singing leather sound, again. And now, I really cannot move. Quivering, all over. Still obeying. Not looking back.

Nasty sound. Delicious sound. Spit. His. Falling with bullseye marksmanship, to the dip in my back. He rubs it in, only slightly, and spits again, between my spread cheeks. Then...Zing! The tip of the new bullwhip just barely flicking against the tiny, blonde hairs in my dip. Oh, golly, I should have known he would know how to use that toy! What was I thinking when I thought it only a mere photo prop?

Then something warm. Oil? Mixing it in, with more spit, with one big, dark hand. Tugging back on a handful of my hair, with the other hand. Oh, God, I am so HIS!

Then, the most unexpected thing. My cute thong! Pulled down, briskly, and then ripped away. Literally. Snatched off my ass. Torn away and discarded, on the floor.

"Now, then. Now, THAT is my ass. Say it.."

Me,nodding, "Ohhhh, yesssss, please. My ass belongs to you. Do whatever you want. Use my ass, Daddy!"

Him checking. Always checking when we play at these levels. "Are you sure? Are you really sure? I think you need a reminder...."

And with that, a swift sting of his Duchene. My whole body flexes and screams in delight. Goosebumps from head to toe. Juices dribbling down my thighs from swollen pussy lips. My ankles, straining against the spreader bar and chains. My chest down and face down, eating table and not looking back. My back arching, and wanting more of those stings. How is that possible? To want to feel that pain and pleasure at the same time?

Crazy with desire, I plead, "Daddy, don't stop...make it sting some more, please? Oh, yesss, please I will do anything for you!"

My desire erupts. I want him like never before. And then, the wild and nasty thought hits me. The thing I am not to ask for. I want his tongue rimming my asshole.

I plead, "Daddy, eat my ass, please? Oh, gosh, I am so sorry, but please, please eat my ass before you fuck it?"

His tongue, deep in my ass. Making me writhe and plead. I plead for all the nasty things I want to do with him.

"Yes please? Please eat this asshole? It is your ass, Daddy. When you put your tongue in there I want your piss all over me!"

With that, he licks my tight hole, only a few more times. His warm piss spills onto my backside. He tugs a fistful of hair, turning my face to his spurting dick, forcing me to swallow the last of his piss.

He releases the ankle restraints. As I collapse on the table in a puddle of warm piss I hear him say, "I am not done with you. Clean yourself up and wait for me, upstairs. On the edge of my bed. In position. I will come fuck your ass when I am ready."

darkitude
darkitude
13 Followers