Oh Man...Your Breath Smells Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers

"Peter, oh Peter, oh Peter don't stop...please don't stop...oh fucking eat my cunt Peter...oh Peter you're making me cum" Sam moaned as I sucked her with abandon.

Finally she eased off me and rolled away, as Kendra relented her assault on my ass.

I was delerious and disoriented for a moment, and then I looked over and there was Kendra next to me, propped on an elbow smiling at me.

"I think my mom likes you."

"Kiss me" was all I said, and the smile left her face replaced by a look of sheer loving lust as we came together hard for a very hard and fast fuck that left us gasping and drenched with sweat...there was actually a puddle all the way around us.

Sam spoke up then and reminded Kendra she had her college interview that afternoon, and with an "Oh shit", she stabbed me quickly with her tongue to the back of my throat while giving my dick a squeeze, and headed off for the shower.

Gathering my stuff I headed for the door, with Sam close behind, and I assumed she was just being cordial...wrong again.

Sam asked me to hold on for a second, and then shut the door quietly stepping into the foyer with me. Her eyes were so filled with lust as she stepped to me, and with the smell of her dick breath all in my nostrils started to plead with me for a quick fuck in the hallway as she licked and nipped at my mouth with her slimy lips and tongue.

"Baby I just need to feel your hot cock in me please" she blew out into my face before feeding me her tongue which I just could not resist sucking on, and that just spurred on her lust.

She continued "Kendra has this weird set of rules, and she thinks that if we fuck that is cheating...that's why she pulled you off of me earlier, but I promise I would never tell anyone our secret cause I want your dick so bad baby. I'll do anything for your sweet dick lover".

"What a hot sweet cunt you are" I breathed back into her face.

"Before we fuck I have to piss" I said looking into her eyes.

She just dropped to her knees, and continued to gaze at me in the smokinest hot way I have ever been looked at as I dropped my pants and fed her my cock.

She just started milking it and before long I just let it go and pissed right in her mouth, and oh my goodness I have never felt such a depraved pleasure in my life.

"Oh Sam drink my fucking nasty piss you filthy cum slut...oh my goodness suck it all" I spat at her.

Even as I was peeing my cock started to revive and grow hard again, so that I had to struggle to get the last of it out, and by that time it had turned into a blowjob and I was busy throwing it hard into her.

"Oh man you're making me hard you fuck slut...I just want to fuck you forever...I can't believe you drank my piss", on and on my mouth spewed words directly from the head of my dick.

Just then something occured to me and I looked across the hallway, as sure enough, my little Japanese friend was at the door again expressionlessly watching me defile this black woman.

Sam pulled off my dick and stood, and I hooked my arm under her leg and positioned my cock at her hungry gash while she fed me her piss soaked tongue.

"Oh gimme that tongue" I growled, and we traded moans in each others mouth.

Minute after minute we rutted against each other in that hallway until I finally pulled out and she immediately fell to her knees once more to swallow my second load of the morning.

Just before I blew I told her not to swallow, and she understood perfectly. Taking it all in she stood quickly and fed it to me, but this time I shared it back, and then we just started to share it back and forth, and back and forth, and it was leaking out of our mouths and making the most deliciously slimy mixture that we just kept on sharing with each other.

"Mnmmm" she purred as she swiped at me with her tongue.

"Your my little cum slut aren't you?" she breathed.

"Oh I love your mouth mama...so fucking tasty" just a whimpering again.

Finally I said "Baby I have to go", as I sucked in her lower lip.

She just moaned and kissed me with even greater urgency...so I took my forefinger and started to rub her clit really fast...as fast as my hand would go I rubbed her, and her eyes just flew open into overlust as her whole body just let go and she just hung on my neck and shook and shook...

"Oh you fucking cock slut. You just can't get enough can you?" I quipped through gritted teeth as I rubbed faster across her distended clit.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh" she moaned out continually with her mouth agape.

I spit into her open gullet, and slobbered over her lips as she continued to savor her climax.

Just as quickly as I could I released my crotch hold, and grabbing my tools, staggered out into the late morning sun.

I looked back at her...what a heaving slimy mess she was as she stared at me with continued lust.

I blew her a kiss, and was gone.

...to be continued.

pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers
12