Oh Man...Your Breath Smells Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers

"Unnnghgghghggg my goodness you nasty fuckers, oh wow, oh James I love your juice, uhmmnn I love it" I gasp as James releases and slowly lowers his mom's body to mine and we begin to share his load with another long french.

Reaching back Sam grabs my rehardened dick and sinks herself onto me.

"Oh Pete I missed this cock lover, mmm yeeesss' Sam hissed as she rocked herself quickly to a climax.

Sliding off of me Sam licked and kissed her way down to my crotch, and in one swift motion had my legs spread and her tongue in my widened asshole....in no time she had 3 inches of tongue cleaning my backside.

Meanwhile James had taken his mother's place and was cleaning the remainder of his load from my slimy face with long laps of his amazing tongue.

Sam soon joined her son and the three of us swapped tongues and lips for moment after moment. Tasting, and sniffing, and sucking, and swapping, and spitting, and chewing each others face.

Delicious.

To be continued...

pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers
12