Oh Monique, My Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney was pissed that a double date lowered his chances of scoring with this fine piece of ass; this was how he spoke of my dear Monique. A friend of mine, James, had told me that Rodney described his double date with the "hot bitch Becky." She showed up in her incredible bikini with her equally gorgeous older sister, Susan, and a jock. Rodney said he was sure he was going to nail Becky, but the double date ruined everything and he got nothing. He was going to make sure that didn't happen again.

The party after the Prom would give Rodney all the chance he needed with Monique. Rodney said she seemed a little naive, but he still wasn't convinced she could be seduced so easily. There was plenty of booze, but if that wasn't enough, he had some of that date rape drug to "fix her ass good." One way or another, Rodney said he was going to "fuck the shit out of her." To think of Monique being pounded by Rodney's cock was more than I could tolerate. It was unbearable for me to think of him being anywhere near her, not to speak of him taking advantage of her in this way.

My buddy told me what Rodney had said so thoughtlessly, and I was livid with anger for the first time in my life. Monique happened to glance my way just after I heard this, and was obviously shocked to see my look of absolute rage. She seemed puzzled to see me like that, but didn't ask me about it then.

My Monique -- Over the Top

I didn't want to spoil the Prom for Monique, so I kept quiet for the moment, but did make sure that my buddies were invited to the after party also. I knew I was no match for Rodney, who was heavy-duty and could take me out easily.

As soon as we arrived at the party I cornered Monique alone and told her of Rodney's plan.

"He wants to get you drunk or drugged, and when you are out of it, he will fuck you. It makes me sick to think of him wanting to treat you like this. Look, Monique, I am ready to go to the rug and fight him. Just tell me how you want to deal with this."

Of course we could have just left, but Monique's reputation with this big group of new people she hardly knew was on the line. She wanted to make a good first impression on them, and wasn't about to just leave and let Rodney get off so easily.

I told her that I knew she was the only one mentioned by Rodney, but heard that Jack, whom everyone knew was pretty weird, wanted to try the same thing with another girl, so maybe others were also thinking like that.

Right in front of everyone Monique announced, "I want everyone to know that Rodney and some friends planned to seduce me at this party and maybe some of you girls also. The drinks are laced with lots of tasteless alcohol and they plan to use the date rape drug to finish us off if the alcohol isn't enough.

"This is all Rodney's idea and he has been bragging at the Prom, as most of you guys all know, that he was going to make sure he fucked me tonight. So, Rodney, what have you got to say for yourself?"

But Rodney wasn't anywhere to be seen.

He was long gone and I had won another feather in Monique's cap. We still partied hard, with most of the girls taking it really slow with the drinks at first. But when it did finally liven up, it was great, especially since I had two dates, one being my dream girl Monique. Kathy was all over me, but I mostly neglected her in favor of Monique, who told me how much she appreciated my attention. It was pretty interesting keeping the two of them happy.

Monique drank quite a bit, knowing she was safe with me. For the first time she dragged me onto a couch and started making out with me, telling me how wonderful I was to take such good care of her. This was the first time she showed me any real affection, and I was definitely in heaven, kissing her like this, wondering what would come next. I was hoping that her budding affection would grow into something much stronger and it appeared that we definitely were off to a good start.

In spite of the party's rough beginning, it turned out that everyone had a fantastic time, especially me. I felt wonderful about averting a disaster and even more so that it helped bring Monique closer to me.

When the party finally broke up, we left and dropped off Kathy, leaving me alone with Monique. I was really hoping the night wasn't over yet. Following her wishes, we drove back home and parked in my driveway, since she lived right next door anyway.

My heart was beating quickly as I wondered what we would do next. I could see that she was very drunk and was acting like she wanted to do something more with me, but couldn't quite figure it out. Or maybe she understood how plowed she was, and just didn't trust herself in that condition.

Shit, here I had the girl and opportunity, but it was clear she was too drunk to do anything, and I would never risk our relationship by taking advantage of her drunkenness.

After a few minutes, I sighed and said, "Hey, let's get you home. I know you are drunk, so before you pass out and I do all kinds of kinky things to your naked body, I'll put you to bed safely."

She rambled about how nice it was for me to make it so easy for her, and apologized for not being a better date. "I really want to be nice to you but I'm too drunk. I just..."

Monique couldn't finish the thought, as she was in no shape to do anything. I helped her to the door, and upon seeing that no one was up, I took her all the way to her room.

Hugging me unsteadily, she slurred, "Please helpme undressss? I am sooooo drunk." She seemed very relaxed and comfortable with me; I loved it.

I took off her Prom dress, which was a real trip, but every second spent undressing her was a real pleasure for me. She didn't have a bra underneath, so this left her in only skimpy, silky black panties. She didn't seem to mind the extra time and attention I put into this task, and continued looking at me sweetly, her eyes rolling back occasionally.

I pulled back the covers as she flopped into bed, and tucked her in with a goodnight kiss. Quietly, I turned out the light and left.

My Monique -- The Real Deal

The next morning I awoke late and called her house. She said everyone else had gone out, "You should just come on over." I was there in about 30 seconds, really curious as to what she would say about last night and our whole experience. I was surprised when she met me with a big hug and a long, very wet kiss, full of affection. Her face was radiant and she seemed really happy to see me. I noticed right away that she was gazing into my eyes with the look of someone who really cared about me.

"Wow, I think I'm in love, Monique."

She slugged my arm playfully and quizzed me about everything to do with Rodney; Monique wanted to hear every detail. She also asked what happened after the party, and expressed her appreciation for the way I took good care of her while she was drunk and vulnerable.

"Hey, you know, you take such great care of me that I am really getting attached to you, Eric. You are the only one I can trust. So I guess that makes me your girlfriend, huh?"

Later, I was to learn from Monique that the previous night she had felt so much love for me after all I had done for her that she seriously considered letting me take her virginity, but didn't want to in such an inebriated state. But now she was sober, incredibly turned on, and must have been feeling really good about me. Nobody treated her as well as I did. She knew that I really did love her and would do anything for her. Logically, wasn't I the ideal boyfriend for her?

She just looked so good, sitting there watching me with her penetrating gaze. I thought I saw some love in her expression, which excited me to no end. I pulled her close and kissed her with as much passion as I felt, hoping I would finally get a chance to massage her and get her to do all sorts of incredibly hot things with me. But we just kissed for a long time as I rubbed her back and stroked her hair. Monique seemed much more focused on me, signaling better things to come.

Suddenly she said, "Hey, lets go to the quarry later. Meet me here at two."

"Okay, see ya."

When we got to the quarry she said, "Lets go in the woods where we can have more privacy."

The front of the quarry was where most everyone hung out and partied, but the couples who were really into each other would head back to the little nooks among the huge rocks and trees when they wanted to be alone.

Hearing her request was very encouraging to me, visions of erotic interludes flashing in my head. We walked far back into the rocks and stripped to our bathing suits. After I started rubbing her bikinied body with suntan oil and turned to get more, she said, "Hey do my boobs, I don't want to get a sunburn."

I looked up and blurted out, "Oh my God," as I saw she had removed her top and the full view of those fantastic breasts hit me. They were incredible, so luscious.

"Come on, don't stare, you pervert; put some lotion on these jugs."

I was very surprised, but could understand she was doing this because she was really happy with me and wanted to please me. Well, damn, I was definitely pleased.

I squirted lotion into my palms, and almost squirted something else into my pants as I rubbed the slick lotion into her firm tits and hard nipples. God, they felt so good, so tight, so soft and so perfect. I could not imagine anything better at that moment.

In spite of her usual acidic attitude and profane language, Monique was not at all slutty. She had never shown much interest in sex previously, so I was really surprised when she asked me to rub her breasts like this.

I did get a little carried away and started caressing and pinching her firm breasts with my lithe fingers, starting close to her chest and squeezing them out to the tips of her swollen nipples. I used some of the special erotic techniques on her breasts that I had learned from my sex research and the results were amazing. She was out of her mind with ecstasy, panting and writhing in her passion as soft whimpers escaped her lips. She definitely was loving my "massage."

She said, "Oh my god, that feels so good!"

I replied, "Yes, you have the most incredible breasts."

Then she saw my hard erection pushing my bathing suit out, and patted my throbbing cock, saying "Down boy, down."

"Sorry, I've never felt a woman's breasts before, and they're just so nice. And, they are so very special, because they're yours."

She just looked at me, smiling slyly. I thought she might be wondering whether she should stop my fondling of her before it went too far, but I could tell it had really aroused her.

Finally, after a few more minutes, during which I continued my erotic squeezing of her breasts, turning her on like nothing else, she sighed, "Oh, you pervert, please stop."

Her tone made it obvious she didn't really mean it. I thought she just felt obliged to give some resistance, so she wouldn't feel that she had given in too easily. I had really wanted to turn her on, so that she would ask me to do this all the time, and it looked like I had succeeded. She definitely would not soon forget this wonderful pleasure coursing through her body, engaging all her senses so powerfully.

I didn't stop, just moved on to the rest of her fantastic body, gently massaging and fondling her everywhere. This elicited soft moans and sighs as she relished my talented and erotic ministrations. I was totally committed to her body and pleasure; finally my fantasies of doing so many amazing things with her hot body were coming to fruition.

I could see that Monique was highly aroused by my sensuous caresses, making it seem like she wanted me to do more, yet she hesitated to commit herself to me. I began to suspect that her gregarious mannerisms were an attempt to mask her insecurity and sexual inexperience; I didn't care, for I was in heaven and had all the time in the world.

Then I asked her if she wanted a massage. "You look a little tense. It will relax you and make you feel really good."

"Hmm, sounds nice."

I put everything I had into pleasuring her. This was it, and I wanted to go for the gold. One of the books I had read guaranteed that following their time-tested procedure would have her (or him) begging for sex before you finished the erotic massage. It really was working. I loved every minute of it, as I made love to her, gently caressing, licking, and kissing every inch and crevice of her hot body. I started with her ears and her eyes, kissing them gently, moving down slowly as I pleasured every morsel of her desirable presence.

Her temperature rose sharply as I continued rubbing and stroking with ever-increasing desire. I couldn't believe how wild she was in her passion. She was panting and moaning like crazy, as she squirmed, humped, and hugged me. I kissed and licked my way down her legs, sucking on her toes and licking back up her inner thighs, right next to her moist pussy.

I knew she was relishing every lick, as I clasped my mouth hard over her succulent mound and sucked her madly through her thin bikini bottoms, sending her through the roof. I didn't let up and kept her pinned with my mouth and tongue, as I savagely worked her sex.

I pushed her panties into her wet slit with my tongue and sucked hard on her clitoris. She started her orgasm, becoming disorientated with the sensual overload, her body convulsing. Overwhelmed with ecstasy, she lost track of what was happening to her. She was moaning and shouting very loudly. I suspected this might be her first orgasm; first or not, it was clearly intense.

Just when she approached her peak, I lifted her marvelous ass cheeks and slid her soaked panties down to her ankles, hardly taking my tongue from her slick pussy lips for more than a moment. We were both in total heaven, willing our amorous communion to last forever and only increase in its intensity.

As she went over the top in her pleasure experience again, I squeezed her clitoris between my thumb and forefinger and held it, easing a finger deep into her throbbing pussy. I licked her slit slowly up and down, delighting in the powerful effect this had on her. My only thought was how to increase her erotic pleasure.

I slowly eased a second digit into her love channel and stroked her pussy with great feeling, moving my fingers in and out of her depths smoothly, as Monique writhed in ecstasy. Spreading her lips more, I asked, "Are you ready for me to make you a woman now?"

She replied quickly with gasps, "Yes. Oh yes, please, Eric. I want you so much."

As I moved up and started to rub my throbbing cock on her swollen pussy lips, she rolled us over so she was on top and straddling me. She slid up my body as she looked into my eyes with a mischievous smile.

Raising herself up, she took my firm member in her hand, adjusted her position and started to slide down, intending to impale herself on my rigid cock. She didn't get far, for as soon as she reached her intact cherry she stopped, looking at me questioningly. She seemed puzzled as to how she'd get past that point, knowing it would be painful.

Pulling her lips to mine, I kissed her deeply, grabbed her ass cheeks firmly and pulled her down onto me, thrusting my cock into her, accepting her virginity. This was the most wonderful moment of my life; finally my Monique was truly mine.

A deep, grunting moan was her only response. I was holding back, close to coming myself, but finally pumped a gigantic load of cum into her depths. We shuddered together as I experienced an intense orgasm. She held onto me for dear life, overwhelmed with the conflicting and intense emotions that come with so much pleasure and pain.

It was definitely as good as it gets. I was so overcome with love for Monique; she was just so wonderful. She was everything to me, and now I felt that we had really bonded.

After lying together for a long time, she told me how wonderful the sex was and exclaimed, "I am yours. I feel so much love for you. I have never felt so good. And I can't wait to tell everyone."

That was a surprise. "Everyone?"

"Well, at least my close girl friends. Come on, they will adore you for it. And you can tell anyone you want about our love."

I thought she wasn't really thinking about what this meant, so said, "I don't think I should go around bragging about our sex life. I don't want anyone to ever think anything bad about you. I could not tolerate that."

"Okay, but you can tell some of your friends if you want. I just want to let everyone know that I am your lover and that you are the best lover anyone could ever want."

Well, that did it. I was on top of the world. It seemed as though all my dreams had come true.

My Monique – Ever After

After that, we couldn't get enough of each other and when we went back to school the next week, we were always finding a corner between classes where we could kiss and fondle each other. We would turn our backs to the passing students or move into the hallway leading to one of the rooms so no one could easily see what we were doing. The possibility of getting caught added to the excitement as we ravished each other.

Everyone was amazed at our love, and Monique wasn't shy about it at all; she made sure everyone knew what a great boyfriend I was. It was obvious now she was totally in love with me and I was more than in love with her, I was consumed by her and couldn't think of anything else. Our love was so deep and real. There was none of the typical teenage immaturity or playing games with each other's emotions; it was the real thing and completely solid.

Of course, Monique's sharp tongue and wit helped to make us one of the most popular couples in school. Soon everyone wanted us to come to their parties or just to hang out with us, as we were so much fun. Monique quickly had more friends than she could count, as she had wanted. She reveled in the attention, never slowing down, always one step ahead of everyone else.

Our sex life continued to be totally amazing. We made love for hours on end and Monique seemed to be always glowing with love and fulfillment. As for myself, I was forever in heaven, and could not imagine a better life.

12