Oh Mother, Where Art Thou? Ch. 02

Story Info
Liara crosses the line in trying to help her mother, Benezia.
2k words
3.87
26.8k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Chakwas looked up from her desk as the Commander and Liara entered. "What can I do for you, Commander?" she asked.

Shepard looked to Liara and the asari just gave her a sad frown. "We need you to leave, Doctor," Shepard said forcefully.

"Leave? Why?"

"There's no time to explain. Liara's going to try something... experimental. It could be dangerous, and I don't want you hurt."

"But Commander-"

"No arguing, Doctor," Shepard interrupted. "I can handle the machine myself while I keep an eye on them, I've been down here doing this enough times to know how it all works."

"As you wish, Shepard," Chakwas said with a heavy sigh. "I think I'll go and check on the rest of the crew anyway. It might be good to evaluate their mental states given recent events and what's to come."

Dr. Chakwas stood up and brushed past between Shepard and Liara. As soon as the door closed behind her Shepard locked it and Liara slowly approached her mother. Shepard pulled out her pistol and sat at the controls that regulated the stimulant and sedative then nodded to Liara to both say she was ready and ask if Liara was too. "Go ahead, Shepard," Liara answered.

Shepard did, giving Benezia a small amount of stimulant to wake her up. Liara watched Benezia and waited, trying to gauge what condition her mother was in before speaking. When Benezia had gained full consciousness and saw her daughter she gave her a weak smile. "Hello, Liara. I was beginning to think you had given up on me. I thought I had even sensed such thoughts from you during our last session."

"I haven't, mother. I have thought of a way, but it is rather extreme to say the least. I'm not sure it's the best solution, but it's all I have left. But I'll need your cooperation too."

"I thought I sensed you hiding something from me last time too," Benezia said curiously. "What is it?"

"We have to go deeper, mother. The only way we can beat this thing is if we go as deep into each other's minds and souls as we can. We need to become one. We need to join."

Benezia's eyes widened noticeably at this and it was quiet between them for a while. "I see," Benezia finally answered. "Liara, I- Are you sure there's no other way?"

"I can't think of one. It's either this, or you'll be forever haunted by Saren. I don't want to lose you."

"And I don't want to lose you, Liara," Benezia told her daughter. "I don't want to force you to do this to save me. I don't want you to feel violated by your own mother over my own mistakes."

"I have to try, mother," Liara said adamantly. "And I would never feel violated by you. At least not by the real you. It's my decision, and I've decided to save you. Of course, it's up to you as well. If you won't let me in I won't be able to save you."

Benezia looked down into her daughter's sad eyes and her heart melted. She wanted to reach down and comfort her, but couldn't in her current state. "Liara, I'll- I'll try. For your sake. As wrong as it seems, if it really is the only way. But what about Shepard?"

Liara looked across at the Commander who just sat there watching quietly. "I know you care deeply for her," Benezia added. "Will this harm your relationship?"

"I support Liara's decision," Shepard answered for Liara from the console. "She loves you and wants to help save you. I can't argue with her reasons, even if the methods are questionable."

"Okay. But hurry," Benezia said. "I can already feel Saren's hold starting to grow again."

Liara nodded in response, then stepped a little closer. Taking in a deep breath she closed her eyes. "Open your mind to me, mother. Embrace eternity!"

Shepard watched as both of their heads jerked a little and they seemed to concentrate particularly hard. Both opened their now-black eyes and Liara's breathing began to quicken, but she started to grit her teeth shortly after. "You have to let me in, mother," she said with frustration. "I can't get through if you're resisting me."

"I'm trying not to, Liara," Benezia answered. "But subconsciously my mind doesn't want to let you through. It knows who you are and is stopping me."

Liara looked up at her mother and Benezia looked back with both regret and sadness in her eyes. Liara knew she had to do something to get through Benezia's defenses, but she couldn't think how. An idea sparked in her mind and tears trickled down her cheeks as she gave in to it. "I'm sorry, mother," she whispered.

Liara darted forward, grasping her mother's face in her palms and pulling her lips towards those of Benezia's. They made contact, younger violet lips pressing firmly against older blue ones as Liara instigated a very deep kiss. Benezia made a surprised noise at first and instinctively tried to resist, but eventually just stopped and let Liara work her magic as if completely paralyzed. The very moment Liara found the mental boundary broken between them coincided with the moment Benezia began to actually kiss her daughter back, fully giving into the experience.

I thought she was going to keep this purely mental, Shepard thought as she looked on, feeling a little ticked off at it. She felt a little repulsed by what she was witnessing, but for some reason it was subsiding quickly.

Liara felt a warm sensation within her mind flow between her and her mother, which then began to spread to the rest of her body, intensifying more and more as time went on. Her body began to tingle all over as her mind flowed so deeply into her mother's she was no longer sure where she ended and her mother began. She could feel her mother's love and warmth as she had before, but it was so much more this time, and beyond that she felt a deep sensuality and connection she'd never felt before. It was starting to become overwhelming and she could feel the thoughts of how wrong it all was melting away almost as fast as new intense feelings of pleasure came.

"Goddess, mother!" Liara called out as her lips slurped away from Benezia's. They were her first words since making the link and she could see from Benezia's face that her mother probably wanted to say something similar. "It's incredible! I know it's wrong, mother, but- but I want to- I can't stop these urges!"

"I know," Benezia said. "I want you, Liara. I shouldn't but I do. You- You need to release me."

"I shouldn't, but-" Liara said, her body still tingling. It was a bit of a haze and her mother seemed incredibly beautiful in a way she'd never seen her as before. It sent a fire right to her center and her eyes fell upon Benezia's large breasts, right there at just below head-height for her. She knew it was all wrong, but it felt so good and was impossible to resist. Her body, mind and soul were aching for it, whether Benezia was her mother or not.

Liara blushed at thoughts of what was to come, then reached around behind the tilted bench and began to release her mother's ankles. Shepard took a little time to realize what Liara was doing. "Liara! No, wait!" Shepard said as she raised her gun.

"It's okay, Shepard," Liara said, her voice clearly distracted and without even a glance at the Commander. "She's harmless like this."

"Not entirely," Benezia purred deeply, sending a chill up Liara's spine. Liara breathed heavily then pressed herself against her mother, stepping up onto the foot of the bench. Her mouth latched onto her mother's for another deep kiss as she reached up and behind the bench to the wrist releases, freeing her mother's arms. As soon as they were Benezia took her daughter in her arms and pulled her closer.

Shepard just leaned back and watched again, her once-aimed weapon now drooping almost out of her hand. Shepard's eyes were like saucers and her mouth gaped open at the sight before her. It was starting to feel a bit warm to her in the med bay now.

The kiss eventually ended and Liara reached up to her mother's collar. She unfastened it quickly, then parted it at the center to reveal her mother's long, blue neck. Their lips locked again as Liara began to peel the dark, mottled piece of clothing from Benezia's shoulders and slide them off her arms. "By the Goddess! You are so beautiful, Liara," Benezia said when their lips next parted.

Liara smiled and blushed, biting her bottom lip playfully and gazing at her mother with hungry eyes as she slipped the straps holding up the bodice of her mother's dress from the older asari's shoulders. Benezia's ample bosom swayed free as the material loosened and she felt one of Liara's palms brush across a nipple. Liara gave Benezia a quick but forceful kiss, stretching her mother's lower lip slightly as she pulled away and her face descended to her newly revealed prize. Taking a brief moment to take in the sights, Liara stuck out her tongue to lick Benezia's left nipple, then quickly began to suck on it while one hand came up to play with the other. "Oh, Liara!" Benezia said, taking her daughter's head in her hands. "Oh yes!"

Shepard gasped a little, not at what she was watching but as she realized she'd pinched her own nipple through her fatigues. She also then realized she had been twitching somewhat down below, rubbing her thighs together and fidgeting in her seat. A third realization hit her as she admitted to herself she was enjoying what she saw. A lot. She knew she really shouldn't be, but that fact made it even worse and made her like it even more. I guess I'm more of a renegade than I'd like to think, she thought.

After switching tongue and hand to the opposite breasts for a short while, Liara stopped to unbuckle the strap around her mother's waist, which was final restraint. As she did Benezia reached towards her throat and began to unfasten her daughter's labcoat, sliding her fingers down and around to release the top portion first, then opening it and opening the gray flap that fastened it tight around her body. Benezia leaned into Liara to push the whole garment open and their lips made contact again, their tongues entering each other's mouths as Benezia removed the dark green and white jacket. Liara herself had to remove the last of it from her arms, but her lips didn't leave Benezia's the entire time, and as soon as her arms and hands were free again, she began squeezing her mother's breasts in her palms.

Even without her jacket though, Liara was still mostly covered. A tight bodysuit with horizontal black and gray stripes covered almost everywhere from the neck down, including her hands, and she still had her thigh-high boots on. Benezia pulled out of the kiss then ran her finger down from the top of Liara's chest to her navel, while her daughter just stared at her with lust in her half-lidded eyes and blush in her cheeks. Doing this revealed a line of light blue skin, but Benezia didn't do anything further to show any more. She just smirked and then took a step back. Liara giggled. "Going to make me undress myself, are we?" she asked her mother.

"Not exactly," Benezia said and she licked her lips. "But I'm not going to be the one who removes it either."

Liara looked puzzled for a moment but felt another presence close by. Before she could turn to look, a pair of hands wrapped around her from behind and she could feel another warm body pressing against her back, and warm breath on her right cheek. "I couldn't let you two have all the fun," Shepard said huskily.