Oh, Mr King! Pt. 03

Story Info
Mr King begins Julian's transformation.
6.8k words
4.73
35.7k
35
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers

Dear Reader,

I mistakenly posted Parts 1 and 2 of this series in the Fetish category. Both chapters have now been placed in this category. In summary, the nineteen year old Julian becomes a willing victim of his deceiving older boss, Mr King. Julian has been slowly and cleverly seduced by this cunning older man, who has become obsessed by his beauty. Mr King has told Julian that he suffers from erectile dysfunction brought on by depression. The laughing scent he refers to is, of course, "poppers".

*****

I awoke the following morning and as usual my cock called out to my hand for relief. I thought about Mr King again and his fat, hairy cock. It was so veiny and his cock head was a lovely, mushroom shape. Did I really want to touch it? Yes. Did I really enjoy him touching me? Definitely. Would I let him pleasure me again? Most definitely. Would I inhale his medication again? Yes. Would I pose for him again? Yes. Naked? Yes. Would I dress up like a girl for him? Wear make-up for him? Do anything he asked me to? Yes, yes and yes.

Then, in my mind's eye, again he was sitting over me, straddling me. I took his hard, veiny cock in my hand and slowly kissed his purple knob. I kissed it insistently with my moist lips. I slid my tongue, ever so weakly, up and down his frenulum. I slowly frenched all the ridge of his bell-end and lapped up the pre-cum that oozed out of his slit. It tasted divine. I opened wide and allowed all of his cock head to enter my mouth. I sucked on his cock. It felt divine.

I never took my eyes off of his. He called me princess again. I felt his cock grow even harder. I sensed his cum pulsating upwards through his shaft and was rewarded with spurts of his yummy, cock cream as he moaned above me. I shot my load into my hand. I loved this recurring fantasy. Every time it came in to my head I lost control in seconds. To suck his cock was now an irresistible infatuation for me. I longed to pleasure him.

A while later, showered and dressed, I was at my work station. The floor manager approached me and told me that Mr King would not be coming in to work today and to call Amanda if I needed assistance. I was very disappointed. He did not come to work for three days. I missed him. I really missed him. I wanted to repeat what we had done in his house. I was quite miserable but knew to hide my true feelings from the customers and especially from nosey Amanda, who wanted to know all my business.

On Friday morning Mr King returned to work. He seemed to be in good form. When we finally got to chatting, he told me that had to leave town for a certain photographic session and accompany old, Mr Hardy to a specialist purchase event. He asked if I was prepared to come to his house after work for another session and I willingly agreed. I told him I was glad he was back and he mockingly asked me if I had missed him. He winked at me and unseen by anyone, he patted my bum. That cheered me up no end and I felt a rush of blood to my cock. I could not wait for the working day to end.

Once we got to his house he opened a bottle of champagne and poured two glasses. I had never drunk champagne before and the little bubbles went straight to me head making me a little giddy. It was lush. I drained my glass quickly. Mr King told me that he had shown my photographs to several agencies but they had no use for me at the moment.

"Don't be disappointed, Julian, my boy. Other opportunities will present themselves I am sure. There is a huge market for boys like you. You know what I mean, don't you?"

"No, I don't. Tell me."

"Come on Julian, we both know you do. Remember yesterday, in front of the mirror. You know how you felt...on the inside. Some young men like you, are just... different. You know this. You did feel like a girl yesterday, didn't you? It's OK to admit it to me. I am your friend. You are a very feminine fellow. My friend and his advisers feel that you would be more suitable for that niche. Now, I did show them a photograph I took of you wearing that pink wig I know you love and they suggested we work on that look. They said you have the build to be successful in this area. It is all a question of what you are prepared to do. You know I can make you look like a whole other person in whatever guise I please and no one will ever know it is you. You saw that yesterday for yourself, didn't you? Here have some more champagne."

"Would I get to wear women's clothes then?" I asked him, a little too eagerly.

He filled my glass again and I just drank it down as if it were fizzy water.

"We both know you will love that, Julian? Lingerie feels so soft and sensual. Women's clothing is just so much sexier than men's. Look at all those pretty skirts and dresses on that rack. Have you never wondered what it would be like to be a woman for a day, dressed up pretty, desired by men? Surely you have tried on panties and stockings in secret? All guys do at some stage, don't they? I myself used to prance around in my sister's underwear when I was younger."

"You did?" I said, not wanting to admit that I had recently tried on my mum's lingerie often and loved how it made me feel.

"Of course, I did. You are the only person I have ever told that little secret to. I used to love the sensation of rolling nylon stockings up my legs and attaching the tags of the suspenders to them. There is no feeling to match that. I felt so sexy, so pretty and so damn randy. I used to wank myself silly dressed in my sister's underwear."

"I cannot picture you dressed as a girl, Mr King. You are such a hairy man," I said to him.

"I looked silly but it was just a phase. Besides, my fat cock hardly fitted into her panties, even in those days. The point is Julian, I can make you look like a really, beautiful woman. I told you I cater to all kinds of kinky people in my work here. Men bring their younger boyfriends here to have them transformed, so to speak. I find a look that suits their complexion, add make-up, a wig and some sexy outfits and they are totally unrecognizable as male, until they lift their skirts up. Would you like to see one of my special folders? Why don't you look through this while I take a shower? Help yourself to champagne."

He lifted a pink folder from the table beside the sofa. He poured the rest of the champagne into my glass and left me on my own. I began turning the pages of the folder. Each series of pictures showed the amazing transformation of a young man into a young woman. Some of them were unbelievably convincing as girls, especially the more effeminate ones. Some of thems looked beautiful and were very sexy. I found the photographs exciting and my cock was twitching. I had to touch myself.

Mr King returned ten minutes later wearing a knee length robe. He sat down beside me. There was a strong smell of manly perfume from his body. I liked it very much and told him so.

"Well, what do you think? Are you convinced? Aren't those little guys so very sexy. Look at this cutie in her high heels, lifting up her white dress to show the world her little cock, locked up in its tiny, pink, cock cage. Isn't she irresistible? Look at her eyes, teasing the camera. She is flirting with everyone with those sexy bedroom eyes. I could teach you to be even better than her, if you wanted to, that is."

He squeezed my thigh gently and continued.

"Why don't you go and have a nice warm shower? I have a spare robe you can wear. We can relax and chat about things. We don't have to decide anything today. We can have a drink, smoke some weed and just chill. Now, let's finish our drinks and I'll show you to the bathroom."

When we entered the bathroom, Mr King told me to strip. I did so and he handed me a bottle of lotion and told me to rub it in all over my body apart from my head after I was wet. Thinking it was some kind of fancy soap or moisturiser, I just did as he told me. I soaked myself, turned off the shower and applied the creamy lotion. Mr King was watching me carefully.

"Mr King," I called out. "My skin feels very stingy now."

"Wait one more moment and then turn the shower on again. The stingy sensation will soon go away," he replied and handed me a bottle of liquid soap. "Now wash all that lotion off and apply this scented soap normally."

I gladly washed the lotion off and was shocked to see what little body hair I had wash off my body. I was totally hairless like most of the sissies in Mr King's photographs. Thanks to the champagne I had drunk, I was more amused than horrified and started giggling. Fascinated by my new hairless look I had to touch my smooth, naked, body.

Mr King told me to turn the shower off and step out to where he stood holding up a big pink fluffy towel, which he proceeded to wrap around me. He told me I looked beautiful, then he started to pat me dry, telling me what a great job I had done and how happy he was with me for taking the first step towards being the new me. He gently kissed my forehead and held me close to him. It felt wonderful and I allowed the embrace to linger. I could feel the manly roughness of his shaven face against my face and I liked it. He kept running his hands up and down my back.

He lifted another bottle of scented moisturizer and proceeded to massage it all over my body. Standing behind me, he paid particular attention to my chest and nipples. It was wonderful to be massaged by his knowledgeable hands. He proceeded to move southwards and when I felt his hands glide over my nether regions I could not help but sport an erection, which he stroked playfully for me. I longed for release but he moved on to my thighs and lower legs.

He knelt behind me and I felt his hands roam up the backs of my thighs applying the moisturiser generously. I was cooing with pleasure as the palms of his hands sensuously caressed my inner thighs and then my derriere. He parted my bum cheeks and let droplets of moisturiser fall into my cleft. Using his fingertips, he worked the cool, creamy liquid all along the crack of my ass, causing me to squeal in delight. My hard cock ached for attention. The scented aroma of the moisturizer filled the air. It made me feel pretty.

"Come in to the studio and have a good look at yourself now, Julian," he said. "Tell me what you really think of your new look."

He held up the robe for me to put on. Then he led me into the studio and stood me in front of the mirror. He told me to remove my gown and to look at my reflection. To be honest, I was shocked yet turned on by the milky white, hairless body that was looking back at me.

Mr King told me to place my cock and balls between crossed legs. I was shocked even more and not just a little excited. It made me appear to be a woman who had shaved her pussy. Mr King appeared beside me with the pink wig and put it on my head. He adjusted it until he had it right and then stood back. The transformation was unbelievable. I really was very feminine in my appearance. He stood in front of me and despite my ongoing protests he kept pinching my nipples really hard. When he stopped, my nipples were double their original size and all puffy. I now looked just like the sissies in the pink album.

Mr king dropped his robe to the floor. He was totally naked except for his metallic cock cage. The contrast between us could not have been greater. His was the body of a mature, well-developed, somewhat overweight, and extremely hairy, older man and mine was the body of an underdeveloped, very thin, hairless, younger man. He was beaming with pride as he said...

"A real man and his pretty, little princess. Let me dress you up now and take some photos. But first of all, I want to snap you in all your naked glory. Now then," he said, offering me his smelling medicine, "why don't you inhale some of this magic laughing scent I know you like?"

I took the bottle from him and greedily inhaled the scent through both nostrils, one after the other. It had the desired effect and seconds later I was doubled up, laughing uncontrollably, my nudity totally unimportant to me now. The contrast between Mr King's body and mine just seemed so hilarious to me. Mr King inhaled from the medicine bottle also and he too was soon doubled up and laughing. He put his arm around my shoulders and told me that he had not felt this happy in a long time. His warm, hairy thigh was touching my leg as he squeezed me and I could not help but start to get an erection.

"Oh Julian," said Mr King, picking up his camera. "Are you getting all excited by your new look. I haven't even put on your make-up yet."

He took several photos of me with my cock hidden. I even placed my hands behind my head and held the wig high imitating the sexy poses I had seen Amanda strike in Mr King's album.

"Sit down and let me make you beautiful and sexy, just like those sissies you love. You do want to be sexy like them, don't you? You want men to long to have you in their arms the way they desire them, don't you?"

He continued talking like this as he applied my make-up. His voice was low and intimate. My thighs were between his warm, hairy, inner thighs and he kept squeezing mine between his. My cock was begging for attention and I longed to stroke it as he kept up his dirty talk.

"Everybody wants to feel them and fuck them because they are so beautiful. They want to touch every inch of those sexy, young, sissy bodies and rub their hard cocks all over them. They want those sissies to take their hard, fat cocks in their soft hands, in their mouths and up their tight, round, sexy bums. Oh, how those sexy cock teasers encourage their lovers to do these things! You do want me to make you just like them, don't you, Julian? You do want me to make you into the sexiest, most desirable, best little sissy of them all, don't you?

His fingertip ran up the shaft of my cock and I gasped a "Yes."

"Just imagine all those rich older men under your control, Julian. They will be wanting to get you into their beds and you will have power over them because they will desire you. They will all want you to play with their big, manly cocks, Julian. They will want you to touch their cocks and fondle their balls. You would like that, wouldn't you, Julian? You would love to feel a big hairy cock in your hand, throbbing with desire for you, wouldn't you? Can you imagine it?"

"Yes, yes I can."

He ran his fingertips up and down my cock lightly. I opened my legs slightly to allow him to caress my balls. I was in heaven. As he painted lipstick on my lips he continued his sexually charged tease.

"Oh yes, Julian, they will want to set their fat, purple, cock heads on your painted lower lip in order to tease out your tongue. They will want to graze their big, fat knobs on your slippery tongue. They will want you to part your lips and form an "O" so they can slide those fat, cock heads into your soft, wet mouth. They will want you to bathe their knobs with your soft tongue and taste their sweet pre-cum. You want them to do this to you, don't you?"

"Yes," I whispered.

He formed an "O" with his finger and thumb and slid it slowly up and down over my cock head, drawing back my foreskin and releasing the pre-cum that was trapped there. I was moaning with pleasure and trying to thrust my cock upwards into the "O" of his finger and thumb. His eyes were fixed upon mine and I could not look away. I was entranced and spellbound. He had me totally under his control. This was heaven to me. He was whispering now as he applied the final touches of make-up. I kept perfectly still as his finger and thumb slowly drew my sopping foreskin up and down over my glistening knob.

"I know you have thought about this, Julian, haven't you? In your lonely, night-time, masturbation fantasies, you have longed to have a real man's cock in your mouth; licking it, lapping it, frenching the mushroom-shaped knob, desirous of the sweet nectar that is its pre-cum. Can you taste it now, Julian? Can you taste the sweet pre-cum from a throbbing, circumcised cock-head, like mine or old Mr Hardy's? Imagine it now, Julian. Taste the sweet honey off of my finger and thumb."

He brought his hand to my mouth and as I had done once before, I gladly licked his finger and thumb clean. My make-up was done.

"I know you want to be a sexy woman, desired by men, Julian. Stand up and look at yourself in the mirror and tell me the truth. Tell me, tell yourself, what you truly want to be. Go on, Julian. Say it! Say, I want to be a girl. I want to be a girl. I am a girl. I am a girl."

He pulled me over to the mirror by my cock. I looked at my reflection. I was transformed. I did not recognize my reflection. I was no longer Julian. I was the image of Amanda. I was a beautiful, sexy woman. Mr King was still stroking my cock.

"Tell me what you are, Julian. Go on, tell me what you are!"

"I look like a girl, Mr King. You have turned me into a girl. Fuck! I really look like a girl."

He kept teasing and stroking me.

"Say it, Julian. Just say it!"

"I want to be a woman for you, Mr King. I am a woman!"

"Good girl, Julian!" said Mr King. "Good girl!"

He took his hands from my cock and left me unfulfilled. I so wanted to orgasm and my cock would just not go down. Some seconds passed, during which Mr King put his robe back on and then he went to the lingerie rack and handed me a black, see-through, baby doll nightdress and told me to put it on.

"You will be so sexy in this baby doll, Julian," he said.

As I slipped it on over my head he slowly ran a fingertip up and down my shaft. The baby doll was so soft and delicate. I looked at my reflection and saw that it did not fully cover my groin area. I touched it to my cock and became instantly harder, again. He had the panties for it in his hands and knelt down in front of me so I could step into them.

He drew the panties slowly up my legs and my state of excitement was overwhelming me. He fussed and toyed with them around my middle and ran his fingers and thumbs slowly up and down the outer trim where it met my thighs, exciting me even more. All the while he kept telling me how sexy I was and how men, his friends, would long for me, how they would want to wank their cocks looking at me and how much I would enjoy this. He touched me again playfully. I let out yet another little girly squeal. He told me to sit on the chair again and picking up a pair of thigh high, black stockings he rolled one up and lifted my foot on to his lap to put it on me.

I have never had anyone dress me like this before. The sensations I felt as he slowly rolled the stockings up one leg and then the other were delicious. Each time he reached the top of my thigh he smoothed the stockings out slowly, several times and made a point of caressing the naked white flesh of my inner thighs with his soft fingertips. He turned the simple act of putting on stockings into an erotically charged experience for me. It was so sexual and arousing. I loved how he touched me and wanted more. He kept saying "Good girl." to me and the more often he said it the more girlish I felt.

He picked up a shoe box and produced a pair of red high heels and slipped each one on to my feet. They fitted perfectly. He took hold of my hands and told me to stand up. He led me to the mirror and I looked at myself. I gasped. Had my cock not been tenting out obscenely in front of me, you would have sworn that I was a beautiful, sexy nymph. I could not believe my transformation.

"Oh, Mr King," I gasped. "Look what you have done to me. I am just like Amanda. We could be sisters."

"Do you really like how I have transformed your appearance, Julian? Do you?"

"Oh my gosh, yes, Mr King. I love it!" I exclaimed. "Thank you so much."

"You will have to learn how to walk in heels, Julian. Practice for me now while I get some more champagne. Remember to take small steps and swing your hips like the woman you now are and keep repeating to yourself... I am now Mr King's girlfriend."

exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers
12