Oh, Mr King! Pt. 06

Story Info
Mr King's deception continues.
5.5k words
4.67
21.1k
35
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
358 Followers

I leaned towards Mr King's fat, hairy cock and sticking out my tongue, lapped softly at the tip of his cock head. I knew not to use my hands. I placed my arms around him and cupped his bum cheeks. While I was lapping at his engorged cock head, I let my fingers playfully rove up and down the crack of his ass. From his reaction I knew he liked me doing that to him.

"Oh, you are such a dirty girl," said Mr King, moaning gently.

I slurped his purple cock head into my mouth and rested the underside of it on my wet tongue. As my lips closed around and below the ridge of his knob, my tongue slithered back and forth across his sensitive underside. Precum began to weep from the slit of his pee hole. It was as delicious as before. I wanted more of it. As soon as I tasted it, I let out a little whimper of delight.

It seeped out on to my tongue and I felt such contentment. I looked up in to Mr King's eyes and held his gaze. Placing his hands behind my head, he pulled me towards him gently until my mouth had moved several inches over his veiny shaft. He stopped pulling when he felt his purple knob come into contact with my throat. My saliva was coating his cock and his tasty precum was trickling into the back of my throat.

My mouth felt so full and the ridges of the fat veins of his lovely cock, seemed to be more pronounced in my mouth than ever. He slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth. I could sense saliva seeping out of the sides of my mouth and dribble slowly down my chin. I was literally salivating over his wonderful, thick, veiny cock. His cock stood to attention before me so I began to worship it with my tongue.

I ran the tip of my tongue all the way up the side of his cock tracing the outline of a pulsing, fat vein. Mr King placed a hand on the base of his cock and slapped my cheek with it, several times. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue so he could slap its warm, wetness with his mushroom shaped, cock head and allow me more of his manly precum.

He told me to suck on his balls. I began by licking all around his low-hanging ball sac and then, delicately slurped one of his big, round balls into my mouth, where my tongue lavished it with my saliva by sliding sideways across it. I did the same with the second one. Precum was now generously flowing down his shaft and landing on the end of my nose, tickling me there.

I released his ball sac and moved my head so as to be able to tongue all the way up his shaft, in order to lap up this bountiful, sweet nectar that I loved. A long thread of precum joined the end of my nose to his beautiful, fat, veiny cock. Mr king rubbed his cock all over my face and made it shine with his juices. That felt so good.

My lust for Mr King's cock was limitless. There was something about its plumpness and protruding veins that awoke a deep longing inside of me. His flared, spongy, purple knob, that continuously leaked so much precum from the wide slit that was his pee hole, sat proudly aloft his thick shaft, mesmerizing me. I found it irresistible. Hypnotized by its magnificence I just wanted to worship it.

I bathed it with my tongue, furiously lapping the sensitive underside. I made love to his cock with lots of little slurping kisses up and down the shaft. I kneaded his bum cheeks and caressed them to increase his pleasure. I ran my hands softly up and down the backs of his hairy thighs, tormenting him with the light touches of my fingertips. My own hairless cock was rock hard as I lost myself in submissive concupiscence.

I wanted to take his plump cock in my hand and hold it tightly as I sucked out from it, the essence of Mr King's manhood. I brought my right hand around from behind him and ran it through his forest of thick, black, pubic hair that I adored. I did likewise with my left hand and placed them on either side of the bottom of his thick shaft, holding him steady there.

Unable to resist my need, I pushed his cock down and buried my face into his forest of pubic hair. I rubbed my face and cheeks back and forth against it and in it, reveling in the thickness and softness of his luxurious, black, down. Saliva was dribbling down my chin on to his fat cock as I lost myself in his masculinity. I believe I was cooing with pleasure.

Pulling my face away, I took his cock head deep into my mouth with a noisy slurping sound. Oblivious to my surroundings, I sucked so very hard and slowly let it out again, only keeping his purple knob in my mouth, the underside of which my tongue lashed lovingly. I wanted to tell him how much I loved sucking his great cock. It was my whole world, my love. It was everything to me, the very centre of my sexual desire.

Mr King put his hands on my head and he pulled his cock away from me. Surprised, I looked up at him. I had wanted to see him cum all over my face.

"Such a willing little cock sucker, aren't you, sissy? Be a good girl and fetch the lube for me, now."

As I wiggled over to the bedside table to fetch Mr King the lube, he opened one of the glass mirrored doors and brought out a sturdy but comfortable, straight- backed chair and placed it opposite the mirror in front of which I had been happily sucking his cock.

I picked up the little brown bottle of smelling scent that I had opened last night as well as the lube. I opened the brown bottle and inhaled deeply through both nostrils and then gave both bottles to Mr King who, having thrown the pillow aside, placed them on the floor beside the chair.

"Hold out your hands, sissy," he said.

When I held out my hands Mr King squirted jets of lube on to my palms.

"Lube me, now, that's the good girl."

I ran my hand up and down his fat, veiny cock, full of anticipation at what was going to happen next. I kept sliding my hand up and down his rampant cock, thoroughly enjoying its serious hardness and the feel of those protruding veins I loved so much.

"Oh God, Mr King!" I gasped in delight. "Your cock is so hard, today."

When I was done, I reached behind me and ran my sticky hand up and down the crack of my ass and fingered myself to make ready for his penetration.

"Turn around sissyboi and let me see you wiggle that cute little ass for me." said Mr King.

I stood directly in front of Mr king and wiggled my ass for him. Then, I bent over at the waist and wiggled some more for him. He took me by the waist and pulled me to him. My legs parted and went to either side of his. In the mirror I could see how proud and erect his fat, veiny cock was. Its upward curve truly was a thing of beauty and increased my own arousal.

Mr King held me up by the waist and I gently lowered myself down on to his wonderful erection. His cock quickly zoomed in and found its target and I hovered over it as my hungry ring almost seemed to try to suck him into itself. I loved the feel of his fat, spongy head as it throbbed at the entrance to my pussy. Mr King applied downward pressure and soon my sphincter was breached once more.

I cried out as he forced me all the way down on his cock, which filled me up, painfully.

"SShh, little one, SShh," he whispered in my ear as he nibbled my earlobe.

I sat motionless on his hard cock and felt it pulse away inside me. The pain slowly vanished and was replaced with an exquisite sensation of pleasurable fullness, which increased the more my inner muscles clenched and unclenched themselves around my invader. The more I clenched and released his cock inside me, the better I began to feel, until the urge to raise myself up and down on his now throbbing, fat cock, became irresistible.

Holding my waist tightly, Mr King assisted my efforts, which brought us both greater sexual pleasure. I heard myself crying out my little moans and whimpers of delight and from behind me the grunts and labored breathing of Mr King, as my tight, little pussy gave itself up to him, for his pleasuring.

I watched our reflection in the mirror and was amazed to see how easily his glistening, fat, veiny cock, slipped in and out of me. My own hairless cock, no longer hard, looked so small in comparison to his, as it flopped up and down uselessly in front of me. In one sense I felt a little bit humiliated by this but in another, I felt so proud that my soft, white body was making Mr King so hard and his upward thrusts demonstrated, how much I turned him on.

Mr King leaned forward and grabbed my legs under my knees. I was bent double as he pulled me up towards him with my lower legs pointing out in front of me. I was totally exposed and felt so sexy as my pink high hells were still on my feet. I felt his rough face press against the softness of my own and when I looked at in the mirror again, the look of lust in his eyes was almost frightening.

He bounced me up and down on his slippery cock showing me no mercy and a thick string of clear, precum began to leak out from my small, flopping cock. He was relentless in his fucking as he took his pleasure from me, using me like a fuck doll.

Letting go of my legs he pushed me forward, still keeping his cock inside me. As he arose to a standing position, my hands went to the floor to take my weight. His hands held on to my upper thighs as he fucked me in the wheel barrow position. He was fully inside me as he pushed me forward and I walked the few paces, on my hands to the mirror, where he twisted me around so that we were parallel to it.

Still maintaining his fat erection inside me, he lowered me down on to my knees and then knelt behind me. I was feeling a little battered by his urgent pounding and was grateful to be able to support my body myself. I could not help but turn my head sideways and look at his reflection as he humped himself energetically into me.

Like a beast in heat in the breeding season, intent on his pleasure, Mr King's energy seemed endless. In my mind I pictured his curved veiny cock and thought about how hard it had seemed when I covered it in lube with my hand. In that instant he changed the angle of his fucking. I screamed with pleasure as his long, furious, thrusting ignited my prostate. A wave of pleasure overwhelmed me and involuntarily my sphincter muscle clenched itself hard against the base of his cock.

A single squirt of watery cum, issued violently from my still soft, cock. A long, loud, whimper of sexual ecstasy came out of my mouth. Mr King grunted out his delight as he withdrew his fat cock from inside me, took it in his hand and pulled back hard to release the first jet of his lovely, thick load, all around my gaping rosebud.

Then he shoved himself back inside me and I felt him pulse as the rest of his thick, life-giving, cock cream, jetted out of his slit with each thrust he made deep inside me. He practically lifted me up off the ground with his final thrust as he prolonged the pleasure my sore body afforded him. His heavy breathing was accompanied as always by drops of perspiration, that dripped down over me to mingle with the saliva, that dribbled from his open mouth.

He finally slipped out of me and even though I was exhausted by these events, I still felt strangely elated and high. Mr King pulled me around so my bum was facing the mirror. He pulled my butt cheeks apart and told me to look back into the mirror. As I did so, I was thrilled to see his creamy, cum ooze out of my gaping rosebud and run in a steady, stream down over my hairless ball sac and on down my inner thigh. There seemed to be so much of it. I couldn't help but smile at this sight.

Mr King stood proudly in front of me then. He told me to kneel before him. His magnificent, spent cock was semi-erect before my face. A long thread of his creamy essence hung deliciously from the slit of his pee hole. Gravity was pulling it down to the floor. He did not have to tell me what he wanted me to do for him.

Leaning my head down, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. The end of the thick, glimmering, thread of cum attached itself to my tongue and lips. I moved my head upwards in a slow and deliberate manner, ensuring that I was able to noisily slurp the creamy thread, into my mouth, without losing any of it.

When my mouth was level with his dangling, purple cock head, my tongue licked the slit of his pee hole and then drew in all of his knob. Pressing my lips tightly on his shaft below the ridge of the crown of his cock, I sucked hard as Mr King squeezed his own shaft. He told me to be sure I got every last drop of his cock cream, so I nursed on him until he was drained inside my mouth.

He placed his hands on my head and looking into the mirror he said in a tender voice...

"See what a good little sissy boi I have here."

I looked up at him and he turned his head to look down on me. He smiled at me, kissed his own fingertips and then brought that tender kiss to my forehead. His cock was still in my mouth.

"Oh Julian, you really are the best, little, sissy boi I have ever had. Now, be a good girl and run along into the bathroom and take a shower. First though, I need you clean up that little mess you left on my nice clean floor. Use your tongue."

"My tongue?" I asked surprised that he should ask this of me.

He slapped my bottom really hard making me squeal and repeated his order. What could I do? I got down on my hands and knees and licked my own cold cum off of the floor.

Once this was done, I stood up and went into the bathroom. In my absence, Mr King switched off the hidden cameras that had recorded everything we had done this morning in his bedroom. Having done that, he put on his robe and went into his studio to fetch the little pink cock cage which he intended to attach to me. Placing the cock cage and key in the pocket of his robe, he made his way to the bathroom.

I was still showering when Mr King entered the bathroom. He disrobed and joined me under the hot shower. I had the pleasure of his hands soaping me and returned the favor. Once showered and clean we left the cubicle and dried ourselves with the towels Mr King provided. Mr King put his robe back on and told me to stand naked before him.

Once again, he removed my make-up and in truth I was sorry to see it go. The ever-observant Mr King picked up on this and mocked me a little.

"I think my little sissy boi likes wearing make-up. Never mind, Julian. You will always be wearing make-up in my house. It's all part of the transformation process. To me you are still a beautiful, little, sissy boi, even without make-up," he said.

Reminding me of my agreement to save all my cock cream for him, Mr King fell to his knees and I gladly suffered the indignity of having him attach this chastity device to me. Even though it was quite small, it was the perfect fit for my cock. Once he turned the key in the lock to keep me trapped inside it, Mr King flicked the end of the cage with his forefinger.

"There you go Julian, all snug as a bug in a rug. Pink really is your colour, don't you think? How does it feel to be a hairless, effeminate, caged, sissy boi? No more playing with your little cock, selfishly. I have total control of your sex life now," said Mr King, playfully toying with my balls.

My poor little cock wanted to become erect but that was now quite impossible. The way Mr king was speaking to me and the mocking tone he was using, turned me on. He was making fun of me and humiliating me and yet I liked it. I felt my little man try in vain to engorge and escape the confines of the cage. It was frustrating to say the least. I began to wonder how long I would be able to keep my part of the bargain.

"You will not be able to stand like a real man does when you have to use the bathroom, Julian. You will have to sit the way girls do, even when you just need to pee. That will remind you of your new role in life. You are no longer a man. You never really were anyway, were you? Keep telling yourself that you are a sissy boi now whose sole purpose in life is to please real men, like me."

"It does look cute," I said, "but, I like playing with myself."

"Those days are gone forever, Julian. You will soon adjust to the cage and one day you will thank me for what I am doing for you, as I thank you for what you are doing for me. It really is a win-win situation. Trust me, Julian. You will see that I am right. Once I am totally cured you will only wear a chastity cage on special occasions," said Mr King. "By the way, I think it best if you only wear panties from now on."

I smiled when he said that and he noticed.

"That's better, Julian. I thought that would make you happy. You see, you really are a sissy boi at heart. You just love wearing panties, don't you?

"Yes," I admitted. "I love lingerie of all kinds. It makes me feel sexy..."

"Sexy and girly," said Mr King, expressing my thought for me. "It makes you feel sexy and girly because that is your true nature. You should have been born a girl. That's why you are drawn to lingerie and soft or pretty clothes. Next time you are here I am going to dress you up like a sweet, pretty girl, innocent and virtuous and takes lots of photos of you. You will love it."

"Like the sissy boi photos in your pink album?" I asked.

"Yes, only more innocent and not so lewd. I know you liked looking at those pretty boys. Everyone does. Come on in to the studio and I will show you the type of dress I mean."

Mr King took me by the hand and led me into the studio. He went to the dress rack and picked out a beautiful, flared pink dress and held it up against me.

"I think someone wants to try this on, don't you?" he said.

"Yes, please," I said. "it is so pretty."

I held up my arms and Mr King slipped the dress on me. Once he had adjusted the front he turned me around and pulled up the zip. It had several petticoats from the waist down which made it flare out even more. I went over to the mirror to see myself and I gave a little gasp. It looked and felt wonderful. I stood on my tippy toes and did a little pirouette. Were it not for the cock cage I know that this beautiful dress would have made my cock rock hard.

On a whim I lifted the hem of the dress and brought it up to my face. My slim, smooth legs and cock cage were revealed. My cock was straining to rise and it hurt. I looked over at Mr King and already he had picked up a camera and was snapping away.

"I have no make-up on, Mr King," I cried out in alarm. "People will know this is me in a dress, wearing a pink, cock cage."

"I know," he said smiling at me.

I felt like he was sneering at me, then he added.

"Do not worry, Julian. These photos will only be seen by me and some of my very special friends who know how to keep secrets. You must learn to trust me."

"Sorry, Mr King," I replied. "I just don't want people to know anything about me and what we do. I don't want anyone to know that I am a sissy, or see me dressed in girl's clothes."

"Are you ashamed of what we have done, Julian? I hope not. I am proud of what I am and so should you be. Who cares what other people think? I know I don't. I would be so disappointed with you if you were ashamed of me," he said firmly.

"I am not ashamed of you, Mr King, I'm just embarrassed, I suppose. I loved everything we did and have done and I want to help you with your ED. I want us to be best friends but, I don't want anyone else knowing any of my business... our business. I want all this, everything we do, to be just between us. You did promise to keep my identity a secret. You said know one would ever know it was me."

Mr King set down the camera and came over to me. He put his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Rest assured, Julian. I would never reveal your identity to anyone. I understand, honestly I do. I promise you, on my word of honour, that these photos are for my very private perusal, only."

Of course, he was lying through his teeth.

Comforted by his warm words and his warmer embrace, I relaxed. When he asked me to hold the dress up at the waist and look over my shoulder at my own reflection, I did so, happy in the knowledge that the photographs he was taking, were for his eyes only. Mr King set down the camera and went over to the shelf where the shoe boxes were. He picked out a pair of pink, court shoes and handing them to me, he told me to put them on. I was delighted with the way they made me look.

exaucer
exaucer
358 Followers
12