Oh My Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
835 Followers

He then pulled the panties down and wrapped it around his still hard cock. He smiled again and tightened his upper body making his muscles taut. The he got up on the couch and made me lick the panty which was wrapped around his cock that had magically got hard again. I was able to taste my pussy and his cum at the same time.

He then went back to his job of licking my pussy. He leaned over and licked the top of my pussy. I moaned and pushed it against his long tongue but he took his time. It was frustrating to say the least and just when I was getting a little annoyed he suddenly grabbed my legs spread them and French-kissed my pussy. His tongue went deep and explored every part of my pussy. I shuddered as his tongue moved from my clit and down lower almost up to my ass hole. I moaned and held onto to his head and pressed it with all my might towards my pussy not wanting him to stop. He lifted my legs up towards my body and moved lower towards my asshole. I have not played with my asshole much and his gentle and probing tongue started to explore a region that was largely unexplored. At first I didn't feel much but after a few strokes the pleasure began to build up. It was a dull sensation compared to my clit being rubbed but nevertheless nice. He pressed his tongue firmly against the opening and I kept pushing it back. He kept pushing and seemed to enjoy losing to my powerful muscles around my ass hole.

He didn't give up and the more he tried, the nicer it got and finally his tongue won and I won since it was the loveliest sensation I ever felt short of my pussy being licked as the tongue slipped passed the tough little muscle around my anus. I groaned as his tongue forced its way into the narrow opening being the first to reach there. I called out to him to lick my pussy again and he complied this time sensing the urgency.

"Can I put a finger in sweetie?" he asked.

"Oh god, yes daddy!"

His gentle middle finger slid into me as he teased my clit with his tongue and his little finger slid easily into my ass hole. His expertise was amazing. I was being fucked with his finger and licked by his tongue while being stimulated anally by another finger. It was seventh heaven. His finger was deep in my pussy reaching places I never imagined that existed. Even with dildo's I never fucked that deep.

I felt my orgasm build up like it has never built up before. I kept pushing against him wanting more and more and finally I thought I was going to die as the full force of the orgasm hit me. I can't explain in words what it was like. It was like being hit by a speeding train and it didn't stop for what seemed like eternity. I opened my eyes wanting to push him away to find that his face was drenched. I was at a loss to how that happened.

"What happened to your face?"

He smiled and said, "Didn't know that you could squirt baby."

I had never squirted before and this was news to me. I got up and kissed his face tasting the colorless liquid on his face and it didn't taste very much different from my pussy juice although the consistency was like urine but it didn't smell like it. I kissed him deeply hugging him hard and feeling his firm muscles. After we pulled away, I noticed that the carpet was wet with my cum. That woke us up from our orgasmic reverie and we tried our best to clean it up. Afterwards, I jumped into the shower and had a lovely wash and went to my computer and started on my homework. My mind was in turmoil. What had I done? I had seduced my father and our relationship was going to change forever.

There was a knock on the door and I asked the person to come in. It was my dad. He had changed into a shirt and jeans.

"Hey sweetie, you ok?"

"Feels a bit weird, Dad. So sorry that I put you up to this."

"Oh its fine sweetie, I enjoyed it and you don't have to worry about it. It won't happen again, if you don't want to do it. It was just a simple exchange between us friends."

He was quite close and I could feel his body heat. He rubbed my back and suddenly I was starting to get wet.

"Its cool dad, I won't tell mom."

"Well, it doesn't matter. I don't think she would mind," he laughed as he said that.

"What makes you say that?"

"I don't know but its not gonna happen again OK?"

"Does that mean that you don't feel anything for me?"

Without waiting for an answer I grabbed his crotch. His cock was rock hard.

"Then what do I feel here?" I asked.

His face was red and without thinking I unzipped him and took it out.

"Oh sweetie, don't!"

"Oh my poor daddy, you are so horny today!"

I rubbed his cock head making him moan again and then I turned my face towards him and sucked him again. Before long he was holding onto me as I sucked him. It didn't take long for him to shoot into my mouth and this time there wasn't much cum and I managed to drink the lot. He reached down for my pussy but we heard a car pull up outside.

He rushed out my room and we were just in time as mom and Aunt Karen had returned home. I waited in my room for a couple of hours pretending to do my homework but my mind was in turmoil. How was I going to handle this situation? I didn't think I could control myself around dad and nor could he. It was going to be an interesting summer.

Would love your comments. If you want to chat with me feel free.

gen_man69
gen_man69
835 Followers
12