Oh My God Ch. 01

Story Info
A bicycle collision brings a young man and woman together.
2.5k words
4.55
58.5k
89

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
690 Followers

Chapter 1 - The Collision

"Oh my God!" she screamed as the bicycles whipped by on all sides of her. All except mine. I was hemmed in. I couldn't dodge and I was going too fast to stop. I could smell burning rubber from my tires as I clamped down hard on the brakes but I knew it wasn't enough.

As she turned to face me. I saw beautiful amber eyes, wide in surprise, soft silky brunette hair whipping around her face and her soft looking lips opened in an 'O'. She was wearing a summer print skirt with a floral pattern, a thin light tan belt. An unbuttoned, pale pink sweater, over a white blouse. The sweater did nothing to hide the soft enticing curves of her body. A gold butterfly on a thin gold chain graced her neck. There were no rings on her slender fingers and no watch on her wrist. She was wearing light tan sandals on her feet and a thin gold ankle chain. The polish on her fingernails and toenails matched the pale pink of her sweater. Every split second was engraved on my memory. She was incredibly cute. Then we hit.

She must have jumped at the last instant because she came over the handlebars and into my arms ripping my hands off the bike and knocking me backward. She landed on top of me skinning her knees. I, on the other hand, ripped out the whole back of my riding shorts and skinned someplace much more private. I had a real problem. When I got up my ass was going to be bare and bleeding.

She started to push away and groaned as she put pressure on her knees. She collapsed back onto my chest pushing me onto my back. It was my turn to groan from the pressure on my ass and the movement on the pavement.

She looked up at me like she was seeing me for the first time. "Are you hurt?"

I answered while looking into her large amber eyes, "Only a little now." I joked. "I'll be dying of embarrassment when I get up... How are you?"

She smiled or grimaced, I couldn't tell which and moaned. "Well it feels like someone went after my knees with an industrial cheese grater. Other than that I'm fine." She focused on me and asked, "Why will you be embarrassed when you get up?"

I tried to grin and shrug it off. "You know your knees?... Well my behind is in the same shape. I can stand the pain but my riding shorts are totally shredded. I'll be butt naked when I stand up."

She raised her head a little more and looked into my eyes and started giggling. Then she put her head down on my shoulder and started laughing. "I...I'm...sorry. I shouldn't be laughing but it is sort of funny. The two of us laying here in the middle of the road and neither of us can move."

I lay my head back on the pavement and started to laugh right along with her. After a minute I regained control of myself and said, "Well maybe I can help you. For me there is no hope."

She said, "How can you help me?"

I smiled at her, "Well, if you roll off me you won't hurt your knees. I can put you on my bike and push you to somewhere safer. Maybe we can find a clinic to clean our wounds."

She looked soberly at me and said, "That sounds really good." Instead of rolling off me like I thought she would, she put her arms behind her and stripped off her sweater. This resulted in intense full body contact between us. I had a major hard-on by the time she laid the sweater on my chest and said, "Maybe you can use this to cover your... your injuries."

She rolled off of me and I was only briefly embarrassed as I tied her sweater around my waist. She giggled quietly as she watched me. I helped her to her feet and sat her on the seat of my bike. As we started down the sidewalk. She gave me directions to a nearby walk-in clinic.

We struck up a conversation as I pushed her. "I'm sorry about running you down. I'm Ian by the way." I was extremely aware of the soft hand she kept on my shoulder to maintain her balance.

She dropped her eyes and gave a half smile. "I thought I was going to die. Then I thought everyone was going to get past me. I was so surprised when I turned around and there you were... I'm Kathy. Pleased to meet you."

I smiled back. "I usually don't pick up girls this way..."

"Oh," she said. "How do you usually pick up girls?" She flashed me another smile.

I blushed and smiled again. "Usually I don't. I'm a bit shy but you are so cute I just had to find a way to run into you."

It was her turn to blush but she was smiling and giggling as she softly said, "I'm usually not such a pushover but I think you're kinda cute too. I couldn't really tell until you took your helmet off."

We talked all the way to the clinic. We talked while we waited, about an hour and a half, to be seen. Kathy was seen first and I was wondering how I would find her to give her sweater back as I waited in the treatment room.

The doctor was quick but it took about twenty minutes for the giggling nurse to pick the dirt and grit out of my ass and get it cleaned up. It stung like hell when she put the antiseptic on and covered it with a couple of large gauze pads. The nurse was still grinning as she told me to stay off of my ass for a couple of days. I picked up prescriptions for more antiseptic ointment and some oral antibiotics then I was out the door.

When I walked outside and Kathy was standing by my bike, waiting.

She smiled at me because I still had her sweater wrapped around my waist to cover me. "Hey stranger," she quipped. "Could you give an injured girl a lift home?"

I smiled at her. Things were definitely looking up. "Why sure Ma'am." I drawled my best fake cowboy accent, "I wasn't going to sit my horse anyway. It'd be my pleasure."

She burst out laughing. "Thanks Ian, my knees really hurt when I walk. How is your... your posterior?"

"Well it really hurts when I sit down. The nurse told me to stay off it for a couple of days. I haven't a clue as to how I'm supposed to do that."

I helped her up on the seat of the bike. I was treated to the her delightful fragrance as I lifted her. It was an act of sheer willpower to keep from trying to kiss her. Somehow I succeeded and started to push the bike.

Kathy gave me directions as we walked. I strolled along pushing her as we talked. It was quite a ways to her house and we chatted about nothing and everything along the way.

When we got to her apartment building I helped her off the bike and up the steps to the front door. As I turned to leave Kathy took my hand. "Ian why don't you come up with me. I have some pants that should cover your behind. After all you did bring me all the way home."

I turned back to her. "The pants would be great. Do you think you have some I might be able to get into?"

The smile faded from her face. "Yes I think they will fit you. My ex-boyfriend and I broke up a month ago and I haven't gotten up the gumption to throw out the stuff he left here." She turned away but I could see a tear in the corner of her eye.

"Kathy, I'm sorry... Can you give me a minute to lock up my bike." She nodded and I retrieved my bike and brought it up on the porch. That's when I remembered that my bike lock was at the motel. You don't carry any extra weight in a race if you can help it. I quietly said "Damn!"

She gave me a smile, saying. "Ian, bring it up to my apartment. It's not safe down here." She turned away and opened the door. We hobbled to the elevator and managed to get the bike in. When we got to her apartment we left the bike in the entry hall. She disappeared into the bedroom.

I stood in her living room and waited. I didn't feel much like sitting.

Kathy returned quickly with a pair of tan dockers, a knit shirt, and boxer underwear. She also handed me an adjustable cloth belt. Smiling, she said, "Donnie was quite a bit bigger than you are and not nearly so fit." Then she showed me to the bathroom and handed me a towel and washcloth.

I quickly stripped and used the washcloth and towel to get the worst of the stink off me before putting on the clothes she had given me. The boxers would barely stay up, which was good, they were nice and loose and didn't put any pressure on my wounded ass. I was grateful for the belt because it held everything in place. The shirt was a very nice shirt, very soft and comfortable. I went back out to the living room and Kathy was sitting in a chair. "Thanks for the clothes Kathy. This shirt is really nice. I can't believe he left it."

She smiled up at me. "It looks really good on you. It was supposed to be a present but I goofed and got it too small for Donnie. You've been so nice I want you to have it. You can chuck the other stuff."

"Well thank you again. I really like it... Kathy, I have a favor to ask. Do you think you could run me to my motel so I can get my car?"

She shook her head and tears formed in her eyes. "Donald took my car when he left. He trashed it. He was running from the police and he must have hit something. The oil all drained out and they caught him when the engine blew up. So I've been walking for the last month. Donald is actually in the county jail for stealing it and trying to elude the police. I'm sorry."

"Oh that's a bummer. How are you going to get to a pharmacy to get your prescriptions filled? I assume that they gave you some at the clinic."

"I guess I'll have to walk. The bus stop is only four blocks. I'll make it. It'll just be slow."

"Oh. Okay, I understand." I paused for a minute. "Kathy, why don't I ride my bike to the motel and get my car. I'll come back and we can go to the pharmacy together. I know that as sore as my butt is your knees must be killing you."

"You don't have to do that Ian."

"I know I don't but I want to. Please."

She smiled up at me, "I'd really like that. It would really help but won't the ride make you really sore?"

It was my turn to smile. "It really won't be that bad riding the bike. On racing bikes the seat is really more of a prop than a seat. I just won't sit down. The pain will come when I drive my car back. Besides I don't know where a pharmacy is. It will be a lot quicker and less painful if you show me."

"I'd really like that and be really grateful if you would come back." She grimaced as she stood and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "You've really been great about all of this."

She showed me to her door and told me the quickest way back to the motel.

As I told Kathy, the ride back to the motel wasn't that bad. I didn't have to try very hard to remember to not sit down. I thought about Kathy the entire ride. I kept getting flashes of her face and her soft silky hair. Of her figure and of her scraped knees and a lot of her fragrance. When I got back to the motel there were a lot of questions followed by some good natured ribbing about my injuries. I cut that short by going to my room. I did a little more clean up and then went straight to my car. When my ass hit the seat it really started to hurt. I clenched my teeth and drove. It seemed like it took an age to get back to Kathy's apartment. Getting out of the car was a blessed relief.

In her apartment, Kathy sat and thought about the past three hours. About her stupid attempt to cross the road. She could still see Ian's bike with him stiff armed and smoke coming from the tires as he bore down on her. She could also see his tousled sweaty hair and face as he gently got her on the bike and pushed it to the clinic and to her house. She giggled at the image of him in skin tight, bright green biking shorts with her pink sweater tied around his waist and hanging down to cover him. She could also recall the faint smell of his cologne that lingered thru the odor of his sweat. He was really cute and very nice. She thought about talking to him for almost two hours as they were waiting to be seen in the clinic or with him pushing her on his bike. She realized she couldn't remember a single thing they talked about. She was shaken from her reveries by the sound of her door buzzer.

I rang Kathy's bell there was no answer. I waited for what seemed like forever but was really only a couple of minutes. The buzzer didn't ring the door opened and Kathy limped out.

She smiled at me. "That was quick. I'm sorry I knocked you out of the race. You could have won it."

I offered her my arm and said, "Naw, I'm really pretty slow. I just had more incentive this time."

She smiled up at me. "Oh, what?"

I smiled back and said, "I wanted to see that smile again."

She blushed and squeezed my arm. "Now that's a line if I ever heard one."

"Every word is true, I swear." I whispered in her ear as I held the car door for her.

I groaned as I sat down.

Kathy giggled. "I'm sorry," she said. "It's still funny. I know it's not to you but..." She giggled again.

I groaned again and started laughing too. "I guess it is sort of funny."

We laughed ourselves out and Kathy directed me to the pharmacy. It took us about an hour to get the prescriptions filled. Of course Kathy sat and I stood while we waited. Afterward it was getting on to dinner time so I suggested we get some Chinese takeout. Kathy agreed. We went back to her place to eat.

TstormF1
TstormF1
690 Followers