Oh My God Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Meeting caused by a bicycle collision.
2.7k words
4.62
38.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
689 Followers

Chapter 2 - Getting Acquainted

Back at her apartment, Kathy arranged the coffee table so I could lay on the couch and eat. She also supplied several beers. My ass was feeling much better by the time we finished eating. Kathy had started some classical music running softly in the background. Neither of us suggested turning on the television. The evening passed rather quickly and very pleasantly with the two of us talking and enjoying each others company.

When it came time to leave my problem was too many beers. I was well over the limit. I started to get up being careful to keep from hitting my ass.

Kathy said, "Ian, you're drunk and shouldn't drive. Please stay in my guest room for tonight. Besides, the doctors told me to change my dressings every twelve hours. I could use some help and I'm sure you could too."

Wow she sure knew how to get my attention! I tried to be gallant and leave. "Really Kathy I'm alright," I slurred. "I don't want to take advantage of you." Then I snorted. "Well I do want to take advantage of you but I really want to see you again and that would probably spoil it."

Kathy grew a big smile. "We can talk about that some more because I'd like to see you again. This is crazy but I really like you. Most girls talk about being swept off their feet but you really did... Ian please stay. I'd feel really bad if you got hurt."

I snorted again and said, "More like I ran you down rather than sweep you off your feet. Okay, I'll stay and thanks."

She moved closer and breathed in my ear. "Yeah but you picked me up and took care of me for real. It wasn't your fault and you've been really sweet. I mean walking me all the way home with your butt hanging out." She giggled. "That's above and beyond the call." Then she gave me a soft kiss before she slowly moved toward her bedroom.

I was a little stunned but I could feel the smile on my face. It was huge. This was better than anything my imagination had ever come up with. This was in the realm of fantasy, deep into the realm.

Kathy returned with a pair of pajamas, a towel and wash rag. "Here Ian, go wash up then maybe you can wait while I wash and help me with my knees."

I took the clothes from her. I felt a thrill as our hands touched. "Thanks. I'll try to be quick." I felt bold and gently stroked her hairline as I looked into her eyes. Her hair was incredibly soft and silky, just like it looked. I turned and left quickly before I went too far.

Peeling the bandages off wasn't too bad but the hot water on my ass really stung. I washed thoroughly but I didn't dawdle and was out in about ten minutes. "Ok Kathy. The shower is yours." I called out as I exited the bathroom.

Kathy asked, "Do you want me to dress your wounds before I shower?"

"No. Take your shower first then we can take care of each other."

In the bathroom Kathy is thinking, "What are you doing? You've never been this forward before. ... But god he is cute and really, really nice. I mean he didn't have to walk all the way home with me on his bike. I could have just given him my address so he could return the sweater. ... Yeah but then he rode all the way back to his Motel and drove back to take me to the pharmacy. Maybe, just maybe, he likes me for me. He doesn't know about my past. He hasn't made a pass at me yet. This is crazy I meet the greatest guy I can imagine when he runs me down. It seems like I should be furious with him but he is so funny and so nice and it really wasn't his fault. It was mine for crossing when I shouldn't have. For not paying attention... Oh god I almost lost it when he touched my hair. I wonder if he saw me blush like that. I felt like I must have been bright red I was so hot." She kept up her musings as she dried her hair and brushed it out.

In the bedroom I laid on my stomach on the bed and thought about Kathy and the day. "She is so pretty and so nice about everything. I mean I ran her down and hurt her and there she is in pain laying on top of me in the middle of the street and she manages to laugh at our predicament. She loaned me her sweater to keep me from being more embarrassed. She let me bring her home and spend a wonderful evening with her ... She has the nicest smile... Oh god she's going to put ointment and dressings on my ass. I don't know how I'm going to pull that off. I had enough trouble keeping her from seeing the hard-on I had after brushing her hair. It's a good thing I could go straight to the shower. She is so nice ... I sure hope I can see more of her. It's amazing that I feel this way after just a couple of hours. Usually I'm so shy but I really feel at ease with her Kathy, that's really a nice name." I kept musing about the possibilities of 'Us' until I heard the hair dryer stop, then I waited, staring at the door.

Soon there was a quiet knock on the door. I said, "Come in."

"How do you want to do this?" She asked.

"Kathy let me do your knees first then I can keep my head buried in the pillow to hide my embarrassment. Okay?"

"I guess so. I don't know what you have to be embarrassed about."

I turned bright red at that and pushed up to get off the bed.

I helped her sit down on the bed and knelt down on the floor. Kathy handed me the ointment and the gauze pads. I cringed when I saw her knees. They looked like raw hamburger. I tried to be gentle as I spread the ointment on them and then put the pads over her wounded knees. When I finished I pulled back and said, "There it's finished. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I was so rough putting the bandages on."

Kathy leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss. "Don't be sorry. I hurt a little but I got to meet you and that makes the pain worth it. You weren't rough putting my bandages on. I'm amazed at how tender you were. Better than the nurse at the clinic. You're hurt worse than I am and I think you're incredibly sweet and gallant to push me all over town on your bike with your rear end hanging out. Now it's your turn... lay down on the bed."

I said, "Yes ma'am," as I crawled on the bed and pulled a pillow up to prop my shoulders on. When I was settled I said. "Okay I'm ready."

Kathy sat beside me on the bed. She exclaimed, "Oh My God!" as she pulled the pajamas down over my ass. "Jesus that has to hurt!" she said as she started to smooth ointment over my ass.

She had an amazing soft gentle touch. It actually felt good as the ointment went on. I asked, "Kathy what do you do for work?"

"Oh I'm a student; I'm studying computer systems administration. Why?"

"Well with your gentle touch you should be a nurse or a doctor. You have the softest hands."

She giggled a bit, "Thank you. What do you do for work?"

I snorted, "I'm a computer systems administrator and a network administrator." I paused, "I do tutoring on the side."

She laughed as she applied the last gauze pad to my posterior, "How much do you charge for tutoring? Keep in mind I'm just a poor starving college student." She carefully pulled my pajamas over my wounded ass, when she finished.

I turned to look at her. "For pretty starving college students I'm very reasonable."

"Gee I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't qualify," she said with an impish smile.

I had a lot of trouble keeping a straight face as I replied, "Damn now that I really look at you, you don't qualify." She had a shocked look on her face until I continued, "I don't know how much I can afford to pay a drop dead gorgeous starving college student like you. But I'll do the best I can."

She broke into a wide grin as she giggled, "Wow! I've never been called gorgeous before." Then she leaned over and kissed me.

I moved over and she scooted further onto the bed. We talked and just seemed to keep talking. I almost never can think of how to keep a conversation going, especially with a pretty girl and Kathy was very pretty. It seemed like we played off each other. We talked about bike racing, computers, networks, cooking, flowers, everything under the sun. It was amazing. I don't remember drifting off to sleep. I guess Kathy drifted off at about the same time. When I woke the next morning Kathy was sleeping beside me on her side. I, of course, spent the night on my stomach. She was shivering and trying to get closer to me, that's what woke me. I reached down the bed and pulled the bedspread and blanket up across both of us.

Kathy murmured, "Mmmm thanks." She turned to spoon with me and gave a sigh as she went back to sleep.

I found that I could lay on my side comfortably. I watched her face for about a half an hour before she turned her head toward me. She opened her eyes and smiled at me then a half second later her eyes flew wide open and she jerked upright.

"Oh!... Oh!... what happened? Did we sleep together!" She blushed a bright red.

I rolled over slightly and said, "Yes Kathy we slept together." She groaned and I continued, "but all we did is sleep. I've never had a better night. I usually can't talk to a girl for more than five minutes without getting tongue tied. Last night was amazing, we must have talked for two or three hours before I drifted off. Amazing for me anyway."

Kathy blushed again and said in a low voice, "I think that's the only time I've ever just slept with a man. Ian, I should tell you I had sex with Donnie. He always got up and left right afterward. I always felt a bit hollow."

I softly asked her, "Kathy how do you feel now?"

She smiled. "I feel happy. I feel safe and warm. I guess I feel complete. You know I usually can't talk to a man for very long either. I told you more about me last night than I've told my last five boyfriends combined. You're really a good listener."

It was my turn to blush. "Thank you. Now what?"

She leaned in and gave me a soft kiss. "I want to make you breakfast. If you'll stay until about noon we can change each other's dressings."

"That sounds good. Breakfast, would be welcome. I'd be happy to have help changing my dressings again."

Kathy scooted out of bed. I watched as she slowly hobbled out of the room. I got up as fast as I could and followed her to the kitchen.

When I got there it was obvious that moving around to try and make breakfast was causing her a great deal of pain. I took her elbow and led her to a chair. "Kathy please sit. It hurts me to see you hobbling around in pain. I'll cook breakfast. Do you have the makings for omelets?"

She said, "I think so eggs and milk. What else?"

"Well; cheese, veggies, onions, tomatoes, peppers and some meat. Bacon or sausage. Whatever you have." She started to get up but I stopped her. "Kathy sit. Just point and tell me. I'll find it."

She gave in gracefully and directed me from her seat at the table. Soon I had two omelets, hers a veggie and mine included bacon. I knelt on a towel to keep off my wounded ass.

Kathy sighed, "And you can cook! The omelet is delicious."

I gave a brief bow, "Thank you madam. It's nice to have one's efforts appreciated."

About ten in the morning we each took another shower. I was in the guest bedroom when Kathy came in. She blushed and picked up my dressings. "Show and tell time."

I rolled from my side to face down as she flipped the covers back and tugged down my pajamas. When she finished I scooted out of bed and dressed her knees.

Kathy furrowed her brow and asked, "Ian when do you have to be back to work?"

"Not until Monday at midnight. The shifts worked out so I had a long weekend. Why?"

"Well would you like to stay here until you need to head back to... Where do you live?"

I laughed, "I live in Oswego so it's a short drive. What's so important about when I have to be back to work?"

She blushed and stood up. She slowly made her way over to me and took my hands in hers. She looked up into my eyes. "Ian why don't you stay here. I've really enjoyed your company and having you here has made things a lot easier for me."

The shock must have registered on my face because she dropped my hands. I said, "Kathy I've enjoyed being here with you but you don't owe me anything." I took her hands in mine again. "I would like to stay with you but I don't want to put you off."

She gave a shy smile, "Ian, I really like you. You've been wonderful, hauling me all over town on your bicycle and in your car but that's not why I want you to stay. I really like you. At the risk of sounding forward I would like to sleep with you again."

My jaw dropped. "What! I'm...I'm... I'm flattered, astounded. I'm not complaining. Last night was possibly the best night of my life. I want to see you again, a lot, but are you sure? Really sure?"

She stepped closer to me, wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder. "Ian, I've never felt this way about anyone. Either of us could have been angry or ugly about the accident. Instead you made me laugh even when my knees were killing me. You picked me up, literally. You were so kind walking me all the way to the clinic and then home. Pushing me on your bike. As if that wasn't enough you ride all the way back to your motel and come back to take me to the pharmacy. I've kissed you several times and you never made a pass at me. I've never been treated better by anyone. Talking with you last night was the best. I'm not even sure what we talked about half the time but I had a wonderful time. Then when I was cold this morning you covered me. I guess I'm selfish but I want more of that. More of this feeling of warmth and safety, of completeness. I need you to stay to get that. So please stay."

"Oh God Kathy, I don't want to lose this feeling. You make me feel complete too. You just surprised me by the way you asked me. I'll be happy to stay with you. I'll get ready and go check out of the motel."

"Thank you Ian. Ian, can I go with you?"

I smile at her and emboldened by the conversation I stroked her hair and tilted her head up and kissed her. "Yes, I'd like that."

She sighed, "Mmmm that was nice. I'll go get ready." She got up and slowly left the room.

I went and put on the clothes she gave me yesterday. We went and picked up my stuff at the motel and took it all back to her apartment. We talked and talked and I made soup and sandwiches for lunch. We never seemed to run out of things to talk about. For supper Kathy insisted that I let her cook so I watched as she made spaghetti with broccoli and garlic bread.

TstormF1
TstormF1
689 Followers