Oh My God Ch. 04

Story Info
Kathy moves in with Ian.
1.9k words
4.66
32k
17

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
689 Followers

Chapter 4 -- Chest Deep

This is a continuation of the Oh My God story. I goofed and submitted it as a complete story when I should have put it in the Novellas category. I'm sorry this is taking so long but I had a trip back East that took precedence. Hopefully the rest of the story will flow more quickly. Thanks for the feedback. [NOTE: Cron is a Unix/Linux program that executes programs at a specific date and time. A crontab is a list or table of programs to execute. For example you can have cron run a program every Friday at three in the morning and email the results to you.]

*

Kathy and I got up just before noon and I made omelets again.

While we were eating I asked, "Kathy where do you go to school?"

"Portland State. Why?"

"Isn't that a long ride on the bus."

She grimaced, "Yes it is. But I have to so I do."

I smiled, "Why don't you let me take you to school. Then you can take the bus back to my place. It is only half a block from the bus stop to my apartment. You can stay there and I'll get to see you again."

She laughed, "I knew there was an ulterior motive." She sobered and gently put a hand on the side of my face. "That would be so great. It would save me at least a couple of hours."

"Okay, get ready and let's go. I want to stop by my place and get you the spare key. Do you have a laptop?"

"You don't have to give me a key and no I don't have a laptop. Why?"

"Because I have an old one you can borrow. When the hard drive failed I put a new one in it and put Ubuntu Linux on it. That way you can work on the bus."

"Jesus, that's great but why? Why are you doing all this for me."

"Well I could say it's because I feel bad about hurting you. That would only be partially true. Kathy surely you must realize how pretty you are. As pretty as that is it doesn't hold a candle to how nice you are. I'm terribly attracted to you. You are the sweetest most caring, loving and lovely woman I've ever met. I... I don't know what else to say. I want to keep seeing you."

She blushed and looked down at her feet. "So this is all so I'll keep seeing you?"

I let out a huge breath. "Truthfully, yes."

She really blushed, then she grinned. "That is so good because I want to keep seeing you too. Thank you I accept."

We got ready and left, first for my apartment and then to deliver Kathy to school with her new laptop. After dropping Kathy off I went home and started washing my dirty laundry. That started I took stock of what I had in my kitchen and made a run to the supermarket. Returning home I changed out my laundry and started preparing hamburgers for dinner for the two of us. By the time I had finished folding and putting away my second load of laundry it was five-thirty and Kathy should have already been here. Worried, I kept a watchful eye out the window toward the bus stop. I was nervous, wondering if she had come to her senses and simply gone back to her apartment. My fears were put to rest when the bus pulled up to the stop about five-forty-five. Kathy got off and started slowly up the street toward my apartment.

She knocked on the door even though she had a key. I opened it, helped her in and sat her at the kitchen table. "Kathy, why didn't you use the key?"

She blushed and lowered her gaze, "I didn't want to just barge in on you. I... I really appreciate this but I need to go back home."

My heart dropped. I said, "I'll be glad to take you home. Would you at least stay for dinner? I have some hamburgers ready to cook." My face must have given my emotions away.

Kathy got up and hobbled around the table. She took my face in her hands, "Ian I didn't mean it that way. I forgot to bring my antiseptic and antibiotics. I also need some clothes if I'm going to stay with you. You did invite me to stay didn't you?"

I could feel the foolish smile on my face. I leaned down and kissed her lightly. "Yes I did invite you to stay and I'm so happy you accepted. You had me worried for a minute."

She ran her hand softly down the side of my face. "I could tell. I'm sorry I wasn't clearer. I don't know how to tell you much this means to me. It's so much more than the time it will save me or the help with my school work. Ian I really like you. It scares me a little how much I like you. So please, please give me a chance."

I brushed her silky hair with one hand and wrapped my other around her waist. "Kathy I feel the same way about you. Why don't you tell me about your classes while I cook."

"I'd like that." She sat back down and started talking, "Well, my professor was really impressed with the scripts. He asked me about them especially since they were late. He said, they were really complete. I told him that I had a tutor and we discussed how you got me to that point. We must have spent an hour and a half with him quizzing me on every detail of the scripts. He implemented the script on my crontabs. I'm supposed to check my email tomorrow and see what I get. Over all he seemed to be very pleased with my scripts. I'm still quite a bit behind but he seemed to be happy with what we've done so far."

I fried up the burgers, made some macaroni and cheese and warmed some green beans while she talked. After eating we went back to her place and she packed clothes and the books for the rest of her classes and we went back to my place. When we got there she didn't even unpack she pulled me into the bedroom and put me to bed.

Kathy softly rubbed my shoulders, "Ian, try to get a couple of hours of sleep. I'll wake you about eleven if that will give you enough time to get to work."

"Kathy, make it ten-thirty. I have to change my bandages and make myself a lunch and try to do some studying and catch up work."

She kissed me, "Okay Ian, but I'll have your lunch ready when you get up."

True to her word Kathy had a lunch ready for me when she woke me with a soft kiss. She also had a nice snack ready for me. When I came out of the bathroom she bandaged my ass. After dressing I showed her the guest room.

She asked, "Do I have to stay in the guest room?"

"Not unless you want to. It's just that the sheets in my room haven't been changed for over a week. It is totally up to you." I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

She gave me a long soft kiss and a hug, "Thanks I just wanted to know. I didn't want to overstep."

I gave her a final kiss, "You can sleep where you want as long as it is in my apartment so I can see you tomorrow." She let me go and I left for a long mid-shift.

When I got home in the morning Kathy was still asleep in my bed. I quietly took a shower and slipped into bed with her. That was when I noticed that the sheets were clean and fresh.

I turned to look at her and Kathy was staring back at me. I said, "You stayed up and washed the sheets?"

She moved closer and whispered, "Yeah, you were right about them. They really needed washing and I wanted to feel close to you by sleeping in your bed. Then I stayed up until about three this morning studying. I think I made some progress. Now since you've just had a shower I need to change your dressings. So please roll over on your stomach."

I did and she came back quickly with the antiseptic and gauze pads. She efficiently dressed my ass and then handed me my antibiotic pills and a glass of water.

As she started to crawl back into bed I said, "Sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose. You take a shower and I'll fix your knees." She got up again and headed for the shower.

I pulled up my pajamas and went to the kitchen and cooked a couple of omelets. When she got out of the shower I sat her down and bandaged her knees and then sat the food in front of her. We chatted as we ate.

After breakfast she asked, "Now what?"

I smiled and said, "When is your first class?"

"Oh it's at ten but it's my only class today. I've got to get ready."

"Okay when you get back we can go to bed and get some sleep. By the way what did your script email you this morning?"

"Oh that! My professor installed it on three servers and there were emails from two of them. There were a variety of problems. I guess I need to figure out what to do about the errors. My prof didn't really say. What do you think?"

"Almost by definition a system admin finds and fixes problems. Your first guess was a good one. Does any of your catch up work go into what to do about any of the problems?"

She looked at me, "How did you know? Most of the work I missed is how to deal with problems."

"So how do you think you should proceed?"

She smiled, "You're worse than my professor. He does that to us all the time, answer our question with another question. I guess I'll work on them in order. I'll start with the first one he talked about."

I smiled at her and stroked her hair, "That sounds like a really plan good to me. You have good instincts. It sounds like I'd like your prof."

She let out a sigh, "Looks like I have a lot of work to do."

We talked until she had to leave. I went to bed and she went to class.

We spent the week in quiet domesticity. She went to class and studied, I went to work. We ate together and showered, tended each others wounds and slept together, there was no sex just some heavy petting. We slept and treated each others wounds and talked. We talked about everything under the sun.

Kathy really impressed me. She really worked hard and by the end of the week she had only a bit over a weeks of catch-up work to do instead of three. I told her how impressed I was as I left for work on Friday night.

She smiled, "I've been staying up until three or four in the morning. It helps if I'm sort of on your schedule. The laptop, the laptop really helps. I take notes much faster on the laptop than I can by hand. I can concentrate more on the lectures. Thank you for everything Ian. This has been a wonderful week for me."

"Kathy this has been a pretty wonderful week for me too. I've actually gotten more sleep than I usually get because you're here. But it's your company I've enjoyed most." I gave her a kiss and left for my last mid-shift.

TstormF1
TstormF1
689 Followers