Oh My God Ch. 05

Story Info
Ian find out Kathy is submissive and dominates her.
5.4k words
4.7
44.6k
14

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
681 Followers

Chapter 5 – In Over My Head

This is the fifth chapter in the story of Kathy and Ian. It will make much more sense if the chapters are read in order. Ian and Kathy meet when she tries to cross the road in the middle of a bicycle race. She is caught by a pack of riders and all of them avoid her except Ian who is trapped by the pack. After they collide Ian takes Kathy to a clinic to get their wounds treated. Then he walks her to her home where their relationship starts to grow.

Saturday we woke about noon. Kathy wanted to go back to her place and get some things. We left about two in the afternoon. This ride was much more pleasant than the one the previous week. Our wounds had mostly healed and there was very little pain with me sitting or her walking.

The first thing we did is go out and get some take-out chicken because there was nothing in her refrigerator that was edible.

We talked as we ate. Kathy said, "Ian my lease is up in a couple of weeks and I don't have the money to pay my rent or renew the lease. Also there's something I haven't told you. I don't want to lose what we have now. I'm scared to tell you but I'm also afraid of what you'll do when you find out if I don't tell you." She looked at me with pleading in her eyes.

I studied her face, "Kathy, I'd much rather you tell me and let me decide rather than have it come as a surprise later. You'll just have to trust me."

She searched my face for two or three very long minutes before saying, "It may seem funny after knowing you for such a short time but I do trust you. Please come with me." She stood up and guided me to her bedroom.

Her bedroom looked normal until she went to the bed. She drew out four ropes attached to the corners of the bed. Two for her hands and two for her feet. The ropes had slip knots tied on the loops at their ends. I suddenly realized where the abrasions on her wrists and ankles came from. Next she went to one of her dressers and opened a drawer and pulled out a riding crop and a multi-tailed whip. She brought them over and handed them to me. Finally, she went to the other dresser and pulled out a dog collar. She brought that over to me as well. She stood with her head bowed and spoke in a low voice, "Ian, I'm a submissive. I need someone to tell me what to do and to care for me. You've done that this week. You're why I made so much progress this week. You told me to study and get caught up so I did. Donnie was the latest of the men I've had as a master, a dominant. I couldn't take what he wanted. He wanted me to be a prostitute for him. When I refused he tied me down and whipped me really bad. It got to the point where I was more afraid of him than of being on my own so I called the cops. That's when he stole my car." She looked up at me and I could see tears streaming down her face. "I'll understand if you want to go."

I was shocked and somewhat excited. I mean what man hasn't thought of having a sex slave. That is obviously what Kathy had been ... was? At the same time I understood the welts on her back. I also realized that I was falling in love with her. I manned up and pulled her into my arms. "Jesus Kathy, I'm so sorry. What do you want from me?"

She didn't wrap her arms around me but she seemed to move closer, "Ian, will you please be my master? That is what I need from you. If you don't want to I'll understand."

I walked her over to an overstuffed chair and sat down. I pulled her into my lap.

She gasp, "Ian!" and tried to get up.

I said, "Kathy sit still." When she settled I continued, "Kathy I don't know anything about being a dominant, a master but I'll try. I assume that I can find out things on the internet but I insist that you answer my questions fully and truthfully. Do you understand?"

She looked me in the eye, "Yes Master Ian. I understand. I'll answer any question you ask. I'll hold nothing back."

I nodded, "Good, now what is the collar for?"

"This collar is the one Donnie made me wear. I had to wear it even in public, sir. That was very hard for me."

I nodded, "Kathy are you sure you want me as your master?"

"Yes Ian very much. I want the direction and stability you've given me this week. Will you please be my master."

I thought hard for a few minutes as she studied my face."Jesus in one way this is a wet dream come true. In another it could be a nightmare. She's very pretty and very sweet but what happens when she gets stressed. God you've been attracted to her since the first second you saw her. Take a chance. You're lonely and it looks like she's lonely too. Take a chance, you may not get another."When I finished arguing with myself I answered her, "Very well Kathy, I accept you as my submissive. We'll discuss what this means in depth soon."

"Thank you Sir for being my master. Master Ian this means the world to me."

"Now throw that collar in the trash. I want nothing to remind me or you of Donnie, especially that collar around your lovely neck. I'll get you a collar of my own for you to wear." I ran my hand gently behind her neck and pulled her into a kiss.

Kathy opened her mouth to me and put a gentle hand on my face. When the kiss ended she said, "As you wish master." She dropped Donnie's collar in the trash.

Emboldened, I ran one hand up her side. As I did she rotated slightly to place her breast in my hand. I looked into her eyes. She said, "Master I hope this pleases you. I need to please you."

I smiled and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Kathy you do please me."

I picked her up and walked her over to the bed. As I took one of the ropes to get it out of the way I saw fear on her face. "Kathy, are you afraid?"

"Yes...yes master I'm afraid of the ropes. They hurt master. They hurt so bad." She was looking down and almost whispering as she finished.

"When do they hurt Kathy?"

"They ... they hurt when I'm being whipped, Sir. Donnie always tied me down before he whipped me. He told me not to struggle but I couldn't help myself. When I struggled the ropes got tighter and tighter and hurt really bad."

I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes, "Slave do you trust me."

She gave me a little half smile, "Yes master. I trust you."

I lay her on the bed and took the nearest rope in my hand. I untied the slip knot and re-tied it as a bowline with enough play so she could slip her hand in and out of the loop. Looking in her eyes I said, "Give me your hand."

She gave a little shudder but lifted her hand and let me take it. I slipped it thru the loop, watching for panic, and told her to grasp the rope, "Now my lovely slave pull on the rope like I was whipping you." She gave a tentative pull and I said, "Harder much harder Kathy."

She gave a really strong pull and her head snapped up. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Master, It doesn't tighten up. It doesn't hurt!"

I smiled at her, "I know Kathy. That knot won't slip and tighten no matter how hard you pull. I'm so impressed with you. Amazed that you trusted me. We've only been together for a week and you trusted me. Even tho you were afraid of the ropes you did what I told you to do. Let go of the rope and slide your hand out." She did as I ask. I pulled her close to me and gave her another kiss. "You're such a good girl." I whispered in her ear.

She let out a sob and pulled me closer to her, "You... you Master Ian are the master I've been looking for." She leaned back and I saw her cheeks were streaked with tears. I also saw she had a big smile on her face. "You showed me that I can trust you. You made it so the ropes don't hurt."

I worked my way around the bed re-tying the knots on the restraints as she watched. When I finished I said, "Kathy lay down on the bed I want to tie you down."

She surprised me by stripping out of her clothes. She was watching me closely with some fear in her eyes but she lay down face down and spread herself so I could put the ropes on her.

"Face up Kathy." I commanded. I could tell this increased her fear.

Kathy slowly turned over."Oh God, he's going to whip my front. None of my masters has done that. Donnie said he didn't want to spoil the merchandise. ... Stop it! Ian isn't Donnie or Jeff or Steve or any of the others. This is Ian. He is my new master. If this is what he wants I'll give it to him."She whispered, "Yes master," as she turned over and spread herself so I could tie her down.

I slipped the ropes over her feet and then over her hands. She grasped the ropes the way I showed her earlier and just watched me. Waiting to see what I would do.

I could see the fear in her eyes. I spoke softly, "Kathy, are you afraid?"

"Y...yes master. I'm afraid. I'm afraid of being whipped, especially on my breasts, but if you want that I'll take it."

I sat on the bed beside her. "Kathy, I'm not going to whip you. I would get no pleasure from just hurting you. We need to talk about some rules for you. If you break the rules I'll have to punish you. That may include whipping you. As your master it is my responsibility to see that you obey the rules but I won't whip you just to hurt you. Do you understand?" I reached out and softly stroked her hair.

I could see her relax, "Yes master, I understand. Rules are good master." She started crying softly almost silently the tears running down her face.

I continued to stroke her hair and asked, "Kathy, why are you crying?"

She rolled her head toward my hand, "Master Ian, I'm so relieved that you're not going to whip me. I'm so happy that you're going to give me rules. I feel so cared for because you're stroking my hair. I'm just overwhelmed."

I leaned down and kissed her. "Kathy, why did you strip before laying on the bed?"

"Master, I thought you were going to whip me. I'm always naked when I'm tied up. Sometimes I'm fucked when I'm tied up but most of the time I'm whipped."

"I guess that explains it." I said as I leaned over and took her hands out of the bonds. When her hands were untied I sat her up and hugged her. "Kathy, you are so nice. I've never had a submissive before but I think you're wonderful. I respect you and care for you. I don't know how to tell you how much my life has improved since I ran into you."

She sat up and pulled me into a tight embrace. "Master Ian, you can't believe how much better my life has become since I met you. My school work has improved tremendously because of you. I feel safe because of you. Before you I was worried about Donnie getting out of jail, I'm not now. I feel happy and whole because of you, because I get to see you every day and sleep with you at night. You don't fuck me and leave me, in fact we haven't really had sex yet. I don't worry about my classes or rent or being sent out on the streets as a prostitute, because of you. You complete me. You make me whole."

I just hummed, "Mmmmmm hummmm" and started to rub her back. To my surprise she started crying.

I reached around and took her ankles out of the ropes. "Kathy, what's wrong? I'm sorry if I hurt you."

She leaned back and looked at me. "Ohhh...Oh master my back is so ugly!" Then she broke down again.

"Kathy, did I hurt you by rubbing your back?"

She got herself under control and looked into my eyes again. "No master. It felt good when you rubbed my back but how can you stand it? It's so ugly."

"Kathy, it's scarred but even in a week I can see it's getting better. It isn't the smooth clear back of a teenager but it isn't that bad. I'm sure it was really ugly right after Donnie got finished beating you but it is much better now. I'd be a fool if I let something superficial like scars on your back drive me away from you."

She sniffed, "Thank you master" and gave me a soft kiss.

I made a decision. "Up slave and get dressed. We have to go shopping." I let her go and stood up.

She scrambled out of bed and said, "Yes master." As she was dressing she asked. "Sir may I ask what we are going shopping for?"

"Just some things I think we need. You'll see." I replied.

We went to the mall to pick up a new sheer sexy nightgown for Kathy and a couple of skirts. She wore mostly slacks and I preferred skirts. While she was looking at skirts, ones long enough to cover her knees, I snuck off to a jewelery shop and bought her a gold choker necklace. I also bought some massage oil with a sandalwood scent. After the mall we went to the pet store and I bought a dog collar and leash for her. Finally, we went to a sex shop and I bought a vibrator, a dildo and a vibrating egg. I'd looked in her "toy" drawer and all that was there was crops, floggers, nipple clamps and other things to bring pain. I wanted some things to pleasure her with.

We got back to her apartment and took the items into her bedroom. Kathy surprised me by stripping as soon as she stepped into the bedroom. I started putting the things we bought in the toy drawer. When I finished putting the toys away Kathy was kneeling on the floor beside me holding the collar and leash.

"Master Ian will you please collar me. You said you'd be my master."

I went and sat in the chair. Kathy crawled over to me and knelt holding out the collar and leash. She didn't say a word just waited.

I leaned forward and took the collar and leash. I lifted her chin so she was looking at me. Looking into her eyes I said, "Kathy are you sure you want to be my submissive. If you are I'll expect sex. Sex on my terms. Sex when I want, how I want, the way I want. In addition you'll be expected to keep my apartment clean, cook, shop for me and wash my clothes. I want you to understand I will own you body and soul. Do you still want to be my slave?"

Kathy drew in a big breath, "Yes master Ian. I want to be your slave not just your submissive, your sex slave, your household slave, your slave for whatever you need. Master Ian I'd do anything to be able to be with you the way we were this week. I want to give you sex. I want to be your slave. Please accept me as your slave."

She held her head up and looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Kathy, I'm amazed that such a beautiful woman would want me as her master. I will be your master. I accept you as my slave. I promise to teach you how to serve me. I promise to be fair and consistent with you. I'll punish you to make you better. I also promise to care for you and cherish you as you deserve to be cherished. I accept you as my slave until either you or I decide to terminate the relationship." I took the collar and snapped around her neck and hooked the leash to it.

Kathy looked at me with tears pouring from her eyes. "Oh thank you Master Ian"

I pulled on her leash and pulled her into my lap. "Oh Kathy my beautiful slave. There's no reason to cry."

She sniffed, "Oh yes there is Master. I'm so happy I can't keep it in. From the first night when we accidentally slept together. Do you remember when you ask me how I felt? I felt complete. This whole week I've felt more and more whole and complete. All because of you master." Then I got a soft kiss.

I tried to put a serious look on my face and said, "Kathy I want you to be collared at all times. I know that wearing the dog collar in public will embarrass you so I want you to wear this as your public collar." I pulled out the necklace I bought for her and held it up for her to see.

She gasp and started crying. "Oh...oh...oh master. Thank you master. Thank you so much."

I smiled and gave her another kiss and whispered, "Slave go to the bed and get in the bonds face down."

She pulled back and looked at me for a second and said, "Yes Master." She slid off my lap and did as I commanded. I could tell she was worried about what was going to happen.

I slipped the massage oil out of the bag and sat on the bed. "Slave, you seem to be tense. Tell me why."

She sucked in a big breath, "Master, I was whipped almost senseless the last time I was tied up like this. I'll take what ever you wish master but that is why I'm so tense."

"Thank you Kathy for being so honest. What do you want to use as your safe word?"

She said, "Safe word master? What's a safe word?"

"A safe word is your safety valve. When you say it everything stops and I release you. It is only for use when you are in agony or really frightened. It should be something you wouldn't use normally. It sounds like you've never had a safe word."

"No master, I've never had a safe word. Master would 'chartreuse' be a good safe word? I'd like that to be my safe word."

"That's a good safe word. So that's your word. Now I'm going to start"

With that I opened the oil and started gently massaging her shoulders and neck. She tensed when I first touched her then when she realized what I was doing she went totally relaxed. She surprised me by starting to sob.

"Kathy, are you alright? Sweetheart tell me what's wrong."

Between sobs she gasp, "Nothing Master Ian. Absolutely nothing is wrong. I just feel so safe, so cared for, so loved. Thank you Master. Thank you for being my master."

I said, "You're welcome my lovely slave." I continued massaging her down to her feet. When I finished I took her out of the bonds and lay down beside her. I pulled a blanket over both of us and just held her. She sighed and snuggled closer to me.

After a while of cuddling she whispered. "Master, may I serve you?"

"What do you mean serve me? What do you want to do?"

She blushed but continued, "Sir could I give you a massage. I'd really like to."

I kissed her on her forehead and said, "Alright. I'd like that, thank you."

Kathy rolled out of bed and disappeared. She came back with two glasses of ice water. I rolled over on my stomach and she started with my shoulders. She had a great touch and great empathy. She seemed to pick up on every moan of pleasure and twitch. I was so relaxed when she finished I didn't want to move. When I finally turned over to thank her she smiled and held the glass of water to my lips. I took a sip and pulled her into a hug. We talked softly until we drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning I woke up to see Kathy watching me. She grew a big beaming smile and leaned in and kissed me. "Good morning master."

I smiled back at her. "Good morning beautiful." I reached out and stroked her hair, amazed at how soft and silky it felt.

She said, "Mmmm that is so nice."

"I'm glad you like it. I really love your hair." I held her for awhile, enjoying having her close. After about fifteen minutes, I said, "Let's get up and go out for breakfast. We have a lot to talk about.

She kissed me softly again and replied, "Yes master."

Kathy rolled out of bed and a minute later I heard the shower. She came back in and gently pulled me out of bed and into the bathroom where she sat me on the toilet. When I finished she pulled me into the shower and started shampooing my hair. After she washed me and I washed her we dried each other and dressed for breakfast.

We went out and after we had ordered Kathy started, "Master what did you want to talk about."

"Rules Kathy. First, some rules. Rules like you stop calling me 'master' in public. Instead I want you to use my first name but say it like you are saying 'Master Ian'. Do you understand?"

She looked at me and answered. "I understand Ian. I'll do as you ask." Her intonation was perfect.

I smiled at her. "Perfect and when I use your name I mean Slave Kathy."

She blushed a little. "I understand Ian. I think that's perfect too."

"Ok. Kathy I want you to move in with me. If you agree you'll let your lease lapse."

"Ian that would be great! I didn't know how I was going to pay my rent. Thank you."

"That's not the only reason Kathy. It will also make it harder for Donnie to find you. I think that's very important."

Kathy looked a little frightened. "Mas...Ian I didn't think of Donnie finding me. Oh that would be terrible."

We ate breakfast and discussed other duties I expected her to do as my slave. I was astounded that she agreed to do anything I asked.

TstormF1
TstormF1
681 Followers
12