Oh My God Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast we went back to her apartment and packed everything that would fit in my car and I took it back to my place. I made several more trips and pretty well cleaned out her apartment. Kathy was certainly a hard worker. I took things to my place and she stayed and packed and cleaned. The place was pretty much spotless when we left the last time.

When we both got back to my place I decided to take a shower. Kathy slipped into the shower with and washed me.

As I started to wash her Kathy asked, "Master Ian, is sex part of my duties as your slave? You said you wanted to have sex with me."

That shocked me a little. "Slave Kathy, I wouldn't enjoy sex with you if you were forced. I know I told you that I wanted sex on my terms but I couldn't really enjoy it if I forced you. That's why I gave you a safe word."

She held her breath for a half a minute then said, "Not even as a reward for being good?"

I was even more confused. "Kathy, I want to make love to you, physically, so much I hurt. If you thought it was a reward I would happily have sex with you. I guess I don't understand."

She reached down and stopped my hands from washing her breasts. "Ian, I'll try to explain. I guess you really don't know about submissives. For me being a slave, a good slave, means that I give all of myself to my master. It includes washing the floors, with my tongue if my master commands it. Cooking meals, cleaning, doing my homework. What ever my master wants. Master Ian, I'm your property like your bike or your computer. If you want to have sex with me then it is my duty as your property to comply. It is my duty but in this case it would also be my great pleasure. You should know, I consider sex with you a reward. I crave your attention your attention and approval. I'm yours to command. If you want to whip me like Donnie did then I will take it. ... Master Ian, done right a whipping can be very erotic and make me come like a volcano exploding. I want to be totally yours." She pulled my hands back to her breasts and released them.

I started to wash her again. "I think I understand a little better now." With that I slipped one hand down and started to stroke her pussy. I mumbled, "Maybe you're more like a beloved and loyal pet like a puppy or kitten. But never something throwaway like a bike. You are a much more precious possession than a bike."

Kathy groaned, "Yes master you understand. Anything you want. I belong to you."

The rest of the shower took a lot longer than normal and Kathy's legs were shaking by the time I finished. I think I washed her breasts three times because I kept kissing them and sucking on her nipples. When we got out Kathy whipped a towel around her hair and started drying me with soft pats from a second towel. After drying her I sat her on a chair and dried and combed out her hair. I watched her in the mirror. She got a dreamy far-away look as I dried her hair. She looked very content.

When I turned off the hair dryer Kathy stood and quickly gave me a hug. "Thank you sir. That felt so good. Now I'll turn down the bed for you." She let go and headed for the bedroom.

When I got there she had the bed turned down and helped me in. I pulled her in and gave her another kiss. She smiled and left again, leaving me to wonder.

Kathy returned with two glasses of water. She served me and then knelt on the floor. "Sir, you are my master now. Where do you want me to sleep?"

I was taken aback for a minute but I said, "Kathy in bed with me. I always want you to sleep in bed with me."

She smiled with tears running down her cheeks. "Yes sir. At once." She slipped into bed and moved over to snuggle with me.

I got the belt out of my bathrobe and tied her hands together. I was surprised she didn't look worried in the least. "Slave I want to fuck you doggie style. ... Are you protected?"

She turned her head and smiled. "Yes master. I'm on the pill and have been for several years." She rolled over and got to her knees with her ass high in the air.

I knelt behind her and ran my fingers thru her slit. She was moist but not yet wet so I started running my hands over her ass. I ran my hands down her back to her neck and then around to her breasts. Stroking her breasts started her moaning quietly. I kept caressing her breasts and started to squeeze the nipples lightly. She started arching her back down to make her pussy rub against my cock. After a couple of minutes of this I was surprised when I suddenly slipped inside her.

She whispered, "Oh God yes. Fuck me please master fuck me." She started moving with me as I slid in and out of her pussy. She lowered her shoulders to the sheets with her tied hands between her legs, working her clit.

As she got more excited her kegels started to pulse on my cock. I groaned, "Jesus Kathy that feels good!"

She moaned softly, "What master Ian? What feels good?"

I continued to fuck her at a slow leisurely pace. "When you grip me with your pussy. God it feels good." I leaned forward and gathered a handful of her hair and pulled back gently.

Grabbing her hair seemed to energize her. She started slamming back into me on each stroke. She gasp, "Yes Master, you're in control." She slammed back into me again and really clamped down on my cock. "Like that Ian. Does that feel good? Is that what you like? It feels really good to me too."

I couldn't help myself I started speeding things up. It just felt so good with her pussy massaging my cock. I moaned, "Yes, just like that! It feels divine." I don't know why but I slapped her ass lightly.

Kathy slammed back harder and moaned, "Yes master. Spank my ass! Oh God I'm going to come soon. Oh God yes. Control me Ian. My master is in control."

Her pussy started rippling, milking my cock. I started really slamming into her, spanking her ass lightly and pulling back on her hair. We ended up coming together. I rolled off and collapsed beside her laying on my back. She surprised me by scooting down and starting to lick my cock clean. When she was finished she put her head on my shoulder and gave a sigh. "That was so good Ian. You're a such good master. That was such a good reward. I feel so relaxed and happy."

I ordered her to start the shower. When I got to the bathroom I said, "Kathy bathe me."

She smiled, "Yes Ian, it'll be my pleasure."

After showering we went to bed and cuddled. It was delightful holding her and stroking her back and hair. She snuggled close to me and gave me soft kisses as she rubbed my back and sides. I drifted off to sleep peacefully.

The next morning the alarm went off and Kathy popped out of bed, laid out my clothes and started the shower before she came back for me. She showered me and left me to shave after drying me. When I finished shaving she was there to help me dress. She sat me at the table and cooked me an omelet with hash browns, served with coffee and juice. She seemed totally focused on doing for me.

We fell into a very pleasant routine. Kathy would get me ready for work then go to her classes. Usually she was home before me and had supper started. She would help me dress in casual clothes for the evening. After dinner she would clean up and then we would discuss her classes and she would do her homework. Generally I would also work on her homework. I felt like I needed to keep up with her so I could answer the questions she asked. As a bonus it helped a lot at work. I was relearning things that I'd sort of forgotten. I used the quiet moments at work to try techniques from her classes. A few of them were working very well and I was getting noticed by my bosses. I'd managed to head off several outages, one that would have caused major problems. At night we'd explore our sexual fantasies and limits and sleep peacefully together.

12