Oh My God Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
691 Followers

Lila thought about it for a long time. Kathy climbed back in my lap. Finally Lila stood shakily and said, "Okay, show me."

Kathy slipped off my lap and went to Lila.

I stood and said, "Lila for tonight your safe word is 'Red Light'. If you say that everything stops immediately. Understand?"

She looked at me and relief spread over her face. "That makes me feel much better. Kathy do you have a safe word?"

Kathy said, "Yes, Ian gave me a safe word before he ever touched me." Kathy stepped up to Lila and gave her a soft kiss. "Trust him. Trust us."

Lila gave a shaky sigh and lifted the hem of her nightgown. She dropped the nightgown on the floor and positioned herself on the couch. She had a really good body. She had nice breasts, about "B" or maybe small "C" cups. She almost had a "six-pack" forming on her stomach. Her legs were slim but looked very strong. I guess that she kept in shape for her police work.

I knelt down beside her. "Lila this isn't a test of endurance. This is supposed to be for your pleasure. Kathy and I won't think any less of you if you use the safe word. This is strictly for your pleasure and your knowledge." I gave her a kiss just under her ear then stood and started running the crop over her exposed body.

Lila was a bundle of nerves, just shy of trembling, thinking, "Jesus what am I doing! I must be out of my mind. I just stripped for the two of them and Ian is going to whip me. 'Red Light' is the safe word, I wonder if he'll really stop. Kathy... Kathy seems to be really happy and she doesn't have a mark on her from Ian. They're not even upset at me spying on them when they fucked in the shower. Kathy's holding my hands. She's really trying to help me. I guess Ian is too ... what he wants me to count?"

Kathy was holding hands with her and stroking her hair and whispering to her.

I said, "Lila count them." and placed two fairly soft strokes on her ass.

She jumped a little when I caressed her ass then she moaned softly.

After ten strokes she was moaning under her breath, "Oh God, oh God, oh God."

Kathy was busy stroking her breasts and kissing her neck. I slid my hand down off her ass to the insides of her thighs. When I started back up she spread her legs further and she arched her back. I was surprised that she was wearing a thong. She gasp when I lightly ran my fingers over the thin material that covered her pussy.

Lila's head snapped up and she moaned, "Yes, yes. God yes!"

Kathy started licking Lila's tits and snaked one hand down Lila's belly to reach the inside of her thigh. Lila started quivering as Kathy lightly stroked the inside of her thigh.

Emboldened by Lila's moans I slipped a finger under her thong and into her pussy. I watched her reaction closely as I gently pumped the finger in and out of her. She was panting and pushing her ass back in time with my ministrations.

I slipped another finger into her and my thumb slipped down onto her asshole.

Lila shouted. "Oh God, oh God. More do it more. Oh, oh, oh." She lifted off the arm and got on all fours, pushing her ass back against my fingers and thumb.

Kathy took advantage of her change in position to slip her hand under Lila's thong and start rubbing her clit and kissing her.

Lila shoved back, hard, and my thumb slipped into her ass.

Lila started shaking so I figured that she was ready. I commanded, "Lila come for me. Come now." Then I took the crop and laid two more strokes on her ass. Lila almost convulsed in the throes of her orgasm.

When she calmed down we wrapped her in a bathrobe and sat on the couch holding her.

Lila looked at me and then at Kathy. "Wow, that's all just wow. ... Jesus I can't remember when I've ever been this relaxed. Oh God that was good. Thank you. Thank both of you so much."

I just sat there but Kathy said, "Now you know part of why I'm so happy."

Lila giggled. "Yeah!, Kathy what do you like best? That is if I'm not being too nosy."

Kathy giggled back. "Lap dances. I like doing lap dances best."

Lila said, "What! ... Lap dances you give him lap dances?"

Kathy hugged her, "Oh yeah. Ian is amazing. He told me what the dancers in strip clubs do when they do lap dances. Then he let me try. He let me choose the music and how to dance." She giggled, "The only difference is that when I dance he gets to touch me however he wants. That is so great! ... Don't you think he has the best touch?"

Lila looked at Kathy with her mouth open. "You mean you like it? You like being demeaned like that?"

I just sat and listened.

Kathy got up and programmed the CD to play one of her routines. She came back and sat down. Taking one of Lila's hands she said, "What do you mean demeaned? I'm showing him that I give him everything. I'm giving him access to my whole body and my soul. I don't find anything demeaning about it. What do you find demeaning about it?"

Lila stuttered, "Wh ... I mean ... I mean he makes you strip for him. He demands you rub your naked body all over him. He makes you act like a slut. I've talked to girls in strip clubs. They don't like it. I mean man after man. Why do you like it?"

Kathy kissed her on the cheek. "Because it isn't man after man. It's only one man. A man I adore. One I trust completely. He frees me to express my love for him. I can act like a slut if I want because it is only for Ian, my master. It excites me to excite him. It makes me feel good. He makes me feel good. It all combines to create explosive orgasms and he makes me feel so good afterward. I don't know if I can really explain it...?"

Lila got a faraway look. When she came back she looked at Kathy. "Yeah only doing it for one special guy would make a lot of difference. What do you mean, it frees you?"

Kathy said, "I have nothing to hide from Ian. I don't have to worry about what he'll think of me. I'm his own personal slut. He won't think any less of me if I beg him to fuck my ass and whip me. It's very freeing. I don't have to worry about what someone will think about me. I know Ian loves me. He'll tell me if he doesn't want me to do something."

Lila nodded and turned to me. "Ian what do you like best about the lap dance that Kathy does for you?"

I smiled. "Do you want to see?"

Lila blushed, "Yes...I guess so." She turned to Kathy. "Do you know?"

Kathy looked at me and said, "No, I don't know."

"But you're still going to show me?"

"If Ian wants, yes."

I said, "Kathy come and straddle my lap."

She started to take off her bathrobe. I said, "Leave the robe on."

She was in my lap almost instantly. I took her hands and put them behind her back. She relaxed and smiled at me.

I whispered in her ear, "Flip your hair over the two of us." She tilted her head back and flipped her hair over both of us putting us in our own private world.

I gave her a soft kiss and held her wrists as I spoke to Lila. "This is my favorite part of the lap dance. I consider it the best part. I feel like the two of us are truly bonded. Her soft silky hair defines our own personal private world." I lifted her arms a little and kissed Kathy's ear and neck as she rode up in response to the pressure on her arms. I broke the kiss and Kathy sat back. We both looked at Lila.

She stared at us for a minute. "God that was...was...not sexy ... I guess intimate. I mean it was sexy as anything I've seen but the intimacy was incredible. For a while there weren't two of you there was only one. It was so beautiful I almost want to cry. ... Kathy, what music do you dance to?"

Kathy turned sideways and sat in my lap leaning in with her head on my shoulder. "You're listening to it. When Ian first ask me to dance for him I chose this and he really likes the more rhythmic soothing music. Not the music normally associated with stripping. Not the music with the hard driving beat. He told me he likes it so this is what I dance to. At the time he didn't know that I'd taken dance at school. Now he's urged me to take more lessons in dance and music for both our pleasure. I don't know if you see yet what a difference he has made in my life but, to me, it's huge. Before him sex was only shame and pain. Now it's ecstasy and glory and freedom and love. Most of all love."

Lila scooted over and gave me a kiss on the cheek then she gave Kathy a soft kiss on the mouth. "I don't know if I'll ever be able to thank the two of you enough. There were a lot of firsts for me tonight. I'd never been whipped to excite me before. I'd never been fingered to an orgasm by someone else before. I'd never been with two people before. I'd never kissed a woman or had one make love to me before. I'd never done anything with anal before. Tonight, the two of you guided me thru all of those firsts and made it all wonderful. Most of all I feel safe. The two of you make me feel secure. Like I don't have to prove myself to you. It's been so wonderful. The two of you are so great together, my emotions are getting the best of me. Thank you both again."

We both blushed. I said, "I'm glad you feel safe with us."

Kathy spoke, "Lila, I'm so glad you feel comfortable here. I think that's why you were able to do so many firsts tonight. You did enjoy your orgasm...right?"

Lila was bright red but she answered Kathy, "Enjoyed is the understatement of the year. The two of you were incredible. I almost lost my mind. I still feel so relaxed that it's obscene. I've never had an orgasm anywhere near as good at that. It could become addictive."

Kathy sighed, "Oh yeah. Really addictive. Now you know another one of the reasons I love my master so much."

Lila giggled. "Maybe I should take you up on finding me a geek."

We all laughed. Shortly after that we went to bed. Kathy and I together and Lila to the guest bedroom.

Kathy snuggled up to me and just held on. "Ian you were so great with Lila tonight."

I replied, "I wasn't alone. You had as much to do with her orgasm as I did. You made me proud." I kissed her softly.

In her room Lila took off her robe and went to bed naked. She was usually too shy to even think of being naked. But tonight she felt safe. She felt comfortable with herself. She felt comfortable being naked. Then it hit her. She felt safe because Ian was next door. He protected Kathy and she knew he would protect her too. With that realization she just snuggled under the covers and enjoyed the afterglow from her orgasm. Another thing she realized is that it wouldn't have been half as good if Ian and Kathy hadn't held her and sort of hugged her down after her orgasm. They didn't just abandon her after her orgasm, they stayed with her and made her feel loved. She drifted off to sleep feeling loved.

We all had a leisurely breakfast before Lila had to go and see about retrieving her car from the police lot. We found out later that Lila didn't get it back for about a week. Forensics took that long going over the car for clues before they let her have it back to be repaired. Kathy and I continued our 'joined at the hip' routine. I once thought I'd get tired of having a person around all the time but I never got tired of being with Kathy. We explored new ways I could dominate her. One of her favorites was when I fed her from my plate or took her utensils away from her and fed her. She was slightly embarrassed when I did it in public but she really enjoyed it just the same. She had a blush and a smug look on her face at the same time. I dubbed it her 'Mona Lisa' smile.

TstormF1
TstormF1
691 Followers