Oh My God Ch. 08

Story Info
Ian and Kathy become mentors to Lila and Paul.
7.2k words
4.74
26.2k
9

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
689 Followers

This is a continuation of the story of Kathy and Ian. It will make much more sense if the chapters are read in order. Ian and Kathy meet when she tries to cross the road in the middle of a bicycle race. She is caught by a pack of riders and all of them avoid her except Ian who is trapped by the pack. After they collide Ian takes Kathy to a clinic to get their wounds treated. Then he walks her to her home where their relationship starts to grow.

Chapter 8 - Major Changes

It was about a month after we last saw her when we got a call from Lila. She sounded strange and she wouldn't tell us where she was. After we hung up we looked at the caller ID. I thought the number looked familiar but I couldn't place it.

Kathy looked and tugged my arm. "Ian, that's the hospital number!"

I looked it up and sure enough she was right. I said, "Get your coat we're going to see what's up."

We had a terrible time at the hospital. We spend most of an hour at the reception desk and they wouldn't even admit that Lila was there much less let us up to see her. I was just about to give up when her Lieutenant walked up.

"What are the two of you doing here?" He asked.

I told him we were looking for Lila.

He cocked his head. "How did you know she was here? I'm really curious."

I told him, "She called us but she sounded strange. After she hung up Kathy recognized the hospital phone number so we came up to see her. To see if she needed anything."

He laughed, "I could use a couple of detectives as good as you two. Yes she's here. She was attacked by Hal and Donnie Boyd. They beat her up pretty badly but she really got her licks in before they overpowered her. She blew out Donnie's other knee and Hal has broken foot, a broken nose and a broken wrist. Both of them were covered in pepper spray and I think Donnie has a couple of cracked ribs. Both of them have a lot of bruises. She got a hold of her baton and used it." He turned to the lady at the desk. "These two are Lila Conners' friends. Put them on the list of people authorized to see her."

The lady at the desk nodded, "Yes Lieutenant." She turned to us and took our names and photos.

The lieutenant said, "Come on I'll take you up."

Both of us were surprised when he led us to the maternity floor. He smiled, "A bit of subterfuge to keep her safe."

Lila was in a private room and she was turned away from the door when we walked in. The lieutenant went to talk with the nurses so Kathy and I walked over to the bed. Kathy was a bit pale.

I spoke softly, "Lila we wish you had told us you needed us."

She jerked and gasp then she turned over. Her lieutenant hadn't been kidding. Both of her eyes were blackened and her nose had obviously been broken. There were bad bruises on her face and what we could see of her chest and arms.

She started crying. "I ... I didn't want you to see me like this. I'm so ashamed."

Kathy took her hand and I stroked her hair gently. "Lila, we're your friends. If you need help of any kind we expect you to ask us. It's pretty obvious that you started to and then chickened out. Why?"

She sobbed, "Because I'm so ashamed. I couldn't even protect myself. Then I try to dump on you two. I... I..."

Kathy said, "Oh that is so wrong. Lila we're your friends. Being ashamed is why I didn't report Donnie the first time he whipped me. Your lieutenant thinks you did great. You injured them enough so that they couldn't get away. There are two of them and they are both bigger than you are. You did great!"

I stroked her hair. "Lila you can come to us anytime with anything. Your call worried us. That's why we came looking for you. You're our friend and not being able to defend yourself doesn't change that in any way. Besides like Kathy and your boss said it sounds like you did pretty well."

Lila tried to smile but it looked more like a grimace. "Yeah the lieutenant gave me a panic button. You know sort of like the things old people carry around in case they fall and can't get up. I hit it when they broke the door down. I grabbed my pepper spray and baton. It gets fuzzy after that. I woke up in here hurting. I ... I felt so alone. Then I felt ashamed of myself for dumping this on you so I blew you off...but you came anyway. How did you find me?"

I leaned over and carefully hugged her. Kathy went around the bed and hugged her from the other side. I said, "Kathy recognized the hospital number on the phone. We'd have never gotten up to see you but your boss came along and escorted us up."

Lila moaned softly, "Oh God this feels good. This feels safe. Thank you. Both of you."

I said, "Lila, when you get out Kathy and I want you to come stay with us for a while."

There was an "Ahem" from behind us. I gave Lila a kiss on the forehead and slowly stood up and turned around. I was facing a stern looking doctor and two nurses.

The doctor said, "What are you two doing here? This room is restricted."

One of the nurses said, "I called security doctor."

The hospital security guys started to grab Kathy and I when Lila's voice cracked out. "NO! These people are my friends. If they can't stay then I'm leaving. Get my clothes."

The doctor said, "Okay ... Okay. They can stay. At least until the cops say different."

The lieutenant spoke from behind the doctor. "That won't happen. I brought them up here because they are her friends. I could see she really needed some friends. I was on my way to get them when I found them downstairs."

Lila looked at him and gasp, "You ... you were going to get them for me?"

He moved to her and said, "Yes. I knew you needed someone. I knew you were friends with them. At least they are the only ones I knew of that I'd consider friends. After finding them downstairs I think they are pretty good friends."

Lila started crying again. "Yeah, they are about the only friends I have. Them and you Sir."

Kathy went to her and gently held Lila and stroked her hair.

Things went much smoother after that. We visited Lila daily for the next week until she was released from the hospital. We took her to her apartment and packed clothes for her and took her to our place putting her in the guest bedroom.

She stayed in our guest room for about three months. After she went back to her apartment we saw her frequently until just before the trials for Hal and Donnie.

At the trials, Kathy noticed that Lila wasn't wearing her uniform. We didn't get a chance to ask her why. I noticed that she was still using a cane. We didn't get to talk with her at or after the trials. The outcome was quite satisfactory. Donnie and Hal were both sentenced to twenty years for attempting to murder Lila both for cutting her car brakes and for attacking her. Donnie was sentenced to an additional twelve years for attacking Kathy. Hal got an additional three years for helping Donnie escape from the hospital and falsifying the arrest report.

~~~~~

About four months after the sentencing Lila called us and asked if she could come over for a visit. Kathy invited her for dinner. It turned out she wanted to bring her new boyfriend. Kathy was almost beside herself she was so excited. She scurried around the apartment cleaning and preparing a special supper. She wouldn't let me help except to get down some things from high shelves or something like that.

Finally the hour arrived and Kathy could barely stay in her skin. We had bought her a new outfit and she looked fabulous. I was in a dress shirt and slacks. I refused to wear a tie. Kathy wouldn't stop pestering me about it until I told her I was her master and my word was law. That ended the discussion.

I was continually amazed at how well Kathy and I got along. She never seemed to be happier than she was when I dominated her. While we were waiting for Lila and her friend I made her stand in front of me while I ran my hands up under her skirt. She was almost hyperventilating trying to control herself as I lightly traced the lips of her pussy. She was only wearing thigh-highs under her dress. No underwear. I love seeing her when she is bra-less and wearing no panties. I think it excites her too. She always seems to have an extra wiggle in her walk when she is sans underwear. She was getting very wet when the doorbell rang.

I smiled and said, "Get the door sweetheart."

She sighed, "Yes Ian."

She shook herself slightly and went to open the door. That is when we got our surprise, Lila led her lieutenant in holding his hand. She gave us a brilliant smile and said, "Hi. I'm sure you've been wondering what I've been doing since the trial. I'll tell you everything at dinner."

She and Kathy took off for the kitchen while the lieutenant, we finally found his name was Paul Murdock, and I sat in the living room. We were barely seated when Kathy and Lila came out with drinks for us. Kathy knelt and presented me my drink. Paul's eyebrows twitched up at that but he didn't say anything.

Kathy rose and whispered in my ear. "I'll see what I can find out from Lila."

I nodded and gave her a pat on the ass as she left.

Paul and I were sort of talking around the "elephant in the room" finally I asked, "It looks like you and Lila are dating. I thought that was a department no-no."

He nodded, "It is but Lila took a medical retirement because of her injuries. She couldn't pass the department physical. She was close but there were a few things she just couldn't do. At least now we can be with each other. It was really tough having her in my command, being so attracted to her and not being able to approach her."

I commiserated with him while we waited for the girls to serve dinner.

Finally Paul asked about Kathy and I. "Ian if this is too forward tell me... Lila tells me that Kathy is your slave. Your sex slave. Can you explain? It seems really strange after her problems with Donnie Boyd."

"I'll try. First, Kathy is a submissive. She told me this when she asked me to be her new master. She feels better if someone tells her what to do and makes rules for her. She basically gives herself to her master. To tell you the truth I'm still amazed that she trusts me this much after being with Boyd and her other previous masters. The first time I tied her up she was terrified but she let me anyway because she needed me to be in charge more than she was afraid. When I started giving her a massage with oil instead of whipping her she cried because she was so relieved. Our master-slave relationship has grown from there. It's all based on trust. Kathy trusts me to do what is best for her, all the time."

He considered this. "So if you told her to strip for us she would?"

I nodded, "Yes I'm sure she would. She would trust me to protect her from being abused. Either physically or mentally. She would expect that it would result, in the end, with her feeling really good about the whole thing. She expects me to see to it that she does."

"Wow! That's a lot of responsibility. How do you handle it?"

"That's easy. I love her. I'd never do anything to intentionally hurt her. I think she knows that. The rewards are as great as the responsibility. Kathy cooks, cleans, does her class work for me. You saw her serve my drink. The sex is phenomenal because she pours her all into making me feel like a king or a god. She bathes me every night. She lets me bathe her because I insist. I can't explain how much we support each other. It makes our lives bliss. I've never been this happy. Before I met Kathy I never imagined being this happy."

He sat back in his seat. "Wow, it sounds great. I wish... Lila tells me she does lap dances for you. How did you get her to do that?"

"It was simple. I told her to do it. It was a way to dominate her without being harsh. She didn't know what a lap dance was so I explained. She put on some music and danced for me. She did one of the sexiest most erotic strip teases I've ever seen and then she totally gave herself to me. She offered me everything. We both like lap dances a lot and we never get tired of them. Kathy just keeps getting better and better."

He said, "Lila and I talked about the lap dancing. I always thought the girls felt degraded. Lila said she did too. That is until she talked to Kathy. Kathy doesn't find it degrading at all. In fact Lila says Kathy told her she finds it liberating. Kathy also told her that the big difference was that she only dances for one man, you. Some how that changes it from degrading to freeing according to her."

I smiled, "I know Kathy has told me that her other masters always made her perform for other men and how degraded she felt. It all comes down to trust. She says that she trusts me completely. She says it excites her to give herself to me, to submit to me but only because she trusts me to look after her. The one thing I've learned is that I always have to put her best interests first. That way she can trust me not to hurt her or to let her be hurt."

He said, "Yeah, I guess I can see that. You know Lila told me about you and Kathy bringing her to an orgasm... She said it was a screaming orgasm."

I blushed. "I didn't know she told you. We were pretty sure that she enjoyed it. I mean the screaming was a dead give away."

He chuckled at that, "Yeah it would be. How, may I ask, did you keep the neighbors from calling us? Lila can be very loud."

I chuckled right back at him. "Well Kathy kissed her thru the orgasm. It muffled her enough to keep us out of trouble."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the kitchen Lila and Kathy were talking as they finished making dinner.

Lila stuttered, "Ka...Kathy. I ... I need s...s...s ... some advice."

Kathy stopped and turned to her. "Of course. Anything I can do to help. I know Ian will help too. What do you need?"

"Kathy, I get these feelings around Paul and I ... I don't know how to handle them."

"Oh you like him. That's great! We've been hoping you'd find someone."

"No, no. Not like that. ... Well yes like that but more like you have for Ian."

"You mean you feel submissive?"

Lila blushed. "Yes, exactly. I ... I guess it started when you and Ian gave me that fantastic orgasm. I've had these feelings since high school but I kept suppressing them. It was really hard when Paul became my boss. We couldn't do anything about it until I was medically retired. We've been seeing each other for about two months now but I don't know how to tell him. I don't think I could stand it if he walked away from me because I'm a freak."

"Lila, do you think I'm a freak?"

Lila looked up. "No, no I don't think you're a freak. I think I'm one. I don't understand myself. I know that doesn't make much sense."

Kathy hugged her. "Lila, I know it's hard. It took me three years and half a dozen rotten boyfriends before I accepted it. It was a scary time. Then Ian ran into me and suddenly I had to tell him. I was so scared I almost wet my pants but I'm so glad I did. Ian was perfect. He accepted me for what I am and took charge of me. I've never been so happy or felt so safe."

Lila said, "Yeah, I can tell. But what if Paul rejects me. I'll be all alone."

Kathy hugged her and said, "Lila you won't be alone. You'll have Ian and I. We're your friends."

Lila pulled back and looked at her. "I guess I know that. I'm not sure why you are but I'm glad that you are."

Kathy replied, "Lila it's because you helped Ian and I when Donnie attacked us. You rescued Ian from jail and brought him to me. You spent, I don't know how many nights on an unofficial stake-out so we would be safe. We're both in your debt for that. You don't know how much I needed Ian then."

Lila wiped tears from her eyes and asked, "What do you think I should do?"

Kathy thought for a minute and said, "Hold it together for a little longer. I'll talk with Ian and get him to feel out Paul."

Lila nodded, "Thanks I'll wait."

~~~~~

They got busy then and put dinner on the table. Kathy and I both noticed that Paul and Lila were both edgy during dinner. They were definitely focused on each other.

Kathy asked me to help with something in the kitchen. When we got there she told me what she and Lila had talked about.

"What should we do Ian?"

"Well that explains a lot about why they are so distracted. Get Lila in here to do the dishes and clean up. I'll feel Paul out."

"But how will we know if he does want to dominate her?"

"Hmmm ... If I make you kneel beside me then I think he wants to dominate her. If I'm not sure or he definitely doesn't want to I'll let you sit with me on the couch. Does that work?"

In her best 'Master Ian voice' she said, "Ian, that's brilliant! That will work great! I'll tell Lila. Thank you." She gave me one of those soft kisses that promise everything. I was instantly, rock hard. I went to the bathroom and got the plunger and went back to the kitchen, pretending to clear a clog in the sink. That gave me some time to let my dick go down.

When I finished Lila and I switched places.

I talked with Paul while Lila and Kathy cleaned up in the kitchen.

The instant the door was closed Lila said, "Sorry I'm so spacey. I'm just so nervous. I hope the drain wasn't too blocked."

Kathy giggled, "That was just an excuse so I could talk to Ian. We need to mess around out here for a while to let Ian feel Paul out."

Lila almost jumped up and down with glee. "Oh god how will we know?"

Kathy hugged her and told her of our arrangement. Then they both worked on the cleanup, giggling a lot.

In the living room Paul and I relaxed.

Paul brought the subject up. "Ian how did you find out Kathy was a submissive? I mean with her track record she must have been really gun shy."

"Yeah," I said, "She was but we got along so well together. I mean the first night after I ran her down she bandaged my bare ass. I was too drunk to drive so I stayed in her guest room. After we treated each others wounds we started talking. We talked until we both fell asleep. We woke up the next morning still together in her guest bed."

Paul laughed, "That must have been embarrassing but how did you find out about her?"

I smiled, "It was over a week before we actually had sex but we slept together every night. I knew she'd a hard time because I could see whip marks on her back. Basically I waited until she told me. It was the next Saturday when we went back to her apartment. She was terrified that I would reject her but she was more worried about not being totally honest with me. She asked me to be her master. She told me about her former masters and showed me the ropes Donnie used to tie her to the bed when he whipped her. I changed them from slip knots to bowline knots that won't slip. The slip knots caused the permanent abrasions on her wrists and ankles. Anyway that is how I became Kathy's master."

Paul sat back, "Wow! That is some story." He paused then continued, "Ian I get the feeling that Lila wants me to dominate her but I'm not sure. How will I know? What should I do? What signs should I look for?"

I drew in a large breath and let it out. "Paul, she does want you to dominate her. That was the reason Kathy got me into the kitchen. Do you really want to dominate Lila. You'll be responsible for her safety and her well being, both physical and emotional."

He leaned forward on his knees. "Yes I want to do it. I love her. You and Kathy have the most incredible relationship I've ever seen. I want that and I'm willing to work hard to get that. What should I do? You said Lila is interested. How will I really know?"

I smiled, "Wait until the girls come out. Kathy and I have arranged a signal for Lila. She's more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

I think the girls must have been listening at the door because they appeared with after dinner drinks almost immediately after I finished talking.

The four of us sat and talked for about ten minutes. Paul and Lila were both antsy the whole time.

TstormF1
TstormF1
689 Followers
12