Oh My God Ch. 09

Story Info
Ian and Kathy get married with Paul and Lila.
7.8k words
4.75
24.1k
12

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
682 Followers

This is a continuation of the story of Kathy and Ian. It will make much more sense if the chapters are read in order. Ian and Kathy meet when she tries to cross the road in the middle of a bicycle race. She is caught by a pack of riders and all of them avoid her except Ian who is trapped by the pack. After they collide Ian takes Kathy to a clinic to get their wounds treated. Then he walks her to her home where their relationship starts to grow.

Chapter 9 - Tying The Knots

About two months after my epiphany about marrying Kathy, I ran into Paul in a jewelry shop. I was picking up the engagement ring I'd picked out for Kathy. To my surprise Paul was doing the same thing for Lila. We talked for awhile and decided to take the girls out for dinner and propose together. We set it up for two weeks. Kathy would be finished with her finals and it would be a good time to celebrate.

Two weeks later on a Saturday night we were all seated in a fancy restaurant. Kathy looked amazing in the new dress I'd insisted she buy for the occasion. Her finals were over and she was relaxed. We were seated at a square table. Kathy and Lila were on adjoining sides. It made it a lot easier for the girls to talk and for us boys as well. There was the normal chit-chat and talk about Kathy's graduation. The girls of course went to the 'power room' together and were talking when they left and hadn't slowed down when they returned.

After they returned the waiter asked about dessert and I ordered for both of us. Paul followed suit for he and Lila.

As soon as the waiter left we both slid out of our chairs to one knee and proposed.

I said, "Kathy you are beautiful, intelligent, and incredible I don't know how to put it into words how much you mean to me. I love you, will you marry me." I popped open the ring box. I have no idea what Paul said all I know is that the girls shrieked in unison and I was very busy with my arms full of sexy, eager woman. When Kathy finally let me come up for air I could see that Paul was in a similar state.

The maitre d came over and asked, "Sir is everything alright?"

I looked around and everyone was staring at us. I grinned, "Everything is fine. We just proposed to our girlfriends and I think they accepted. Would you please serve everyone a glass of champagne as an apology for interrupting their evening."

He smiled, "Certainly sir. It will be our pleasure."

Neither of the girls sat back in their seat. They sat on our laps as they fed us our deserts and helped us drink our champagne. The whole restaurant gave us a toast and applauded when they found out we were getting engaged. The whole night was wonderful, especially the lap dance Kathy gave me when we got back home.

Over the next weeks Kathy and Lila talked a lot. They must have because when we went to dinner about a month later, at the same restaurant, the girls had a surprise for Paul and I. We had just ordered dessert. When the waiter left Kathy took my hand. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lila do the same to Paul.

Kathy looked into my eyes. "Ian," she said with that special inflection that meant Master, "could we please have a double wedding with Paul and Lila?"

I sat back and saw Paul sitting back too. I said, "Ladies go to the powder room."

Both of them stood and placed their napkins on the table and left. Paul looked at me.

I smiled, "It looks like they have been talking. This is something they really want. ... I've no objection. I say we give them what they want."

Paul grinned, "My take on it exactly. What say we play with them a bit before we give in."

I nodded, "Sounds like fun to me. Of course it will probably cost us another round of champagne for the restaurant."

Paul laughed, "Yeah but it'll be worth it."

We saw the girls returning and Paul and I both put scowls on our face. We watched as Lila and Kathy exchanged a look and before sitting down.

Kathy studied my face and Lila studied Paul's. Both girls got quiet and sat down with their hands in their laps. Their faces turned down slightly watching us, looking up from their contrite pose.

I was about to speak when Paul said, "Lila why do you want to be married with Kathy and Ian?"

Lila looked Paul straight in the face. "Sir, Kathy and Ian are my best friends. Almost my only friends. They have done so much for me and for us. They hunted me down when I was in the hospital. They nurtured my submissive side. They brought us together. They helped us and taught me how to be submissive for you. Ian taught you how to dominate me." She gave a wicked little smile, "They taught me how to lap dance for you. Of course I'd love to be married to you in a double ceremony with them."

Kathy started to speak but I held up my hand to stop her. I looked at Paul and we both broke into a big grin. I said, "Paul and I think it is a grand idea. Have the two of you thought about the date?" I motioned for her to come sit in my lap.

Tears were running down her face as she slid into my lap. I could see Lila was crying as well as she slipped into Paul's lap.

Kathy spoke, "We thought it would be nice if it could be the first week in June."

I said, "What if June is booked. What if we can't get a church or a hall?"

She and Lila looked at each other. Lila asked Paul, "What can we do if June is booked?"

Paul said, "Well I guess we could get married in July."

I chimed in, "Or we could get married in May. It's a very nice month."

Kathy and Lila looked at each other and shouted, "MAY!" in unison.

I said, "Let's look at June first."

The girls said, "Yes Ian." In unison.

I smiled at Paul and waved the waiter over. "We'd like to buy a glass of champagne for everyone here as an apology for interrupting their meals. We just decided on the date for our dual wedding."

He looked at the two women sitting on our laps with tears streaming down their faces and huge smiles on their faces. "It would be our pleasure sir." About that time our desserts arrived.

The matri d came over smiling. "You four seem to be making a habit of this. Not that we mind. The customers are most generous when you have appeared. We wish you happiness and health."

We all thanked him then turned back to our deserts.

Kathy and Lila took great pleasure in feeding Paul and I our deserts, interspersed with soft sweet kisses. The rest of the diners stood and raised their glasses to the four of us. We had a great night. Paul and Lila came home with us and the girls gave us a lap dance. It was the hottest, sexiest lap dance I've ever experienced. The girls pulled out all the stops. I thought Kathy was going to throw out her back or pull a muscle. I don't 'know' how Lila did. After they started I never took my eyes off Kathy. I couldn't she had me under her spell.

I talked with Paul later. He doesn't remember anything about Kathy's dance and remembers absolutely everything about Lila's dance. He blushed a bit and refused to give any details of Lila's dance but he was indecently relaxed. A lot like I was.

Things were working out for us. Kathy was hired where I worked, on my recommendation, and I was assigned to be her mentor and break her into the operation. We were straight forward with my boss. We told him we were living together and we're going to be married.

He smiled and said, "Ian your work improved tremendously starting over a year ago. Then you started bringing her to work. The two of you have been innovative and proactive and saved us a lot of time and trouble. I'd be an idiot to break up you two.

Just like that Kathy had a job.

Along about mid February I asked her, "Kathy it's been almost a month now, have you and Lila found a place and a date for us to get married?

She ducked her head and a small smile lit her face. "Yes Ian. We found a room and booked it for the 7th of May. We've had invitations sent to the printer and ..."

"Whoa, whoa. What happened to Jun. Was it already booked?"

She looked down at my feet. "Master we checked but we found this place we really liked and sort of quit looking. This was the best date for this place. ... At the restaurant you said May would be alright. ... I'll look at more places if you wish."

I stared at her eyes for about two minutes. "I'll have to talk to Paul and see what he thinks we should do about you two."

She sank to her knees and bowed her head. "As you wish Master Ian"

I went into our den. We'd moved and made the third bedroom into a den/computer room for the two of us. I called Paul and we discussed it and had a good laugh over how transparent Kathy and Lila were over the wedding. I asked them to come over for supper. Paul liked that we would let them sweat a bit before letting them off the hook.

I went back to the living room where Kathy was still kneeling. I said, "Paul and Lila will be over for dinner. Make roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy with green beans and broccoli. For dessert make a pineapple upside down cake."

She looked up with tears staining her face and said, "Yes master." She rushed into the kitchen and started working on the cake. As soon as she had the cake in the oven she rushed out and started cleaning. I retreated to the den to get out of her way.

After about two hours I went out and checked on her. The place looked great and she had the cake out and the chicken cooking. She was actually looking for something else to do. I wrapped my arms around her. "Kathy, my lovely slave, you need to give us a bath and dress us. After all they will be here in a half hour.

She looked up at me and some of her tension dissolved. She smiled and said "Yes master."

It only took us about twenty minutes to shower and dress. She looked beautiful. As she put the final touches on dinner and I mashed the potatoes to help her and we had everything ready when the doorbell rang.

We had a good but tense dinner as both girls were on edge waiting for the decision by Paul and I.

We had a good chuckle as the two girls cleaned up. When they came out they brought us each a small glass of Drambuie. Kathy knelt at my feet and Lila at Paul's and they waited.

Finally, Paul couldn't stand the tension any more and said, "May is fine girls. The place is more important than the time."

I pulled Kathy into my lap and Paul pulled Lila into his. I said, "Now tell us about this place you have picked out."

Paul and I each got a big kiss and the chattering began. Kathy and Lila were very excited and both were talking at high speed. At one point Kathy slipped off my lap and fetched all of the literature they had about the place they had chosen. She would show it to me and then pass it to Lila for Paul. I saw the same stuff about three times and so did Paul.

Paul and Lila stayed over in our guest room that night. The girls were very excited.

As I snuggled in bed with Kathy she said, "Ian you really had Lila and I worried. We thought you and Paul were upset with us about the date."

I gave her a soft kiss, "I know sweetheart. Paul and I both have an impish streak. It was a bit cruel but we played on that and worried both you and Lila." I grinned and kissed her again. "After all what good is having a slave if you can't play with her now and then but I want you to know that I love you. I want you to be happy. The happier you are the happier I am. I'm sorry if I hurt you."

She gave a sigh and snuggled closer to me. "Ian you are the most wonderful man I've ever known. You didn't hurt me or Lila. You worried us a bit but we know that you and Paul love us and care for us. Deep down below rational thought I knew, I could feel that you wouldn't reject our choice unless you had a better one. I love you. I adore you. Please don't ever change."

We fell asleep in each others arms.

Talking with Paul the next morning, he and Lila had almost an identical conversation in the guest room. We concluded that we were two of the luckiest men on earth.

The next weeks were very nice for me. It seemed like Kathy couldn't do enough for me. She was also in a tizzy most of the time. I surmised that she and Lila were busy planning the wedding. Weddings are strange things. The male has almost nothing to do once he asks the girl and provides a suitable ring. The female on the other hand has an enormous amount to do from buying her dress to seeing to the catering. Sending out invitations, altho in this case there wouldn't be many invitations. And they love it. It appeared that both Kathy and Lila were loving every minute of it.

Paul and I would talk by phone and both had a good laugh over their antics. We also agreed that we are lucky that the two of them were enjoying this so much.

One night after a dinner at Paul and Lila's we were talking while the girls were cleaning up. We agreed that we were the luckiest men on the planet.

Paul said, "Ian I don't know how to thank you and Kathy. You've helped me so much with Lila. Helped me dominate her, to be what she needs me to be."

I said, "Paul, I'm really still just a novice dominant. Kathy and I just seem to click. It looks like you and Lila have the same kind of connection. I still feel like I'm dreaming. Kathy does so much for me. Just being in the same room with her gives me goose bumps. I ... I really can't explain it. I just feel whole when I'm with her."

He replied, "I know Ian. I'm in a constant state of amazement at being with Lila. I thought I had my life together before Lila became mine, became my slave. Now I look back and it's like I was walking around in a fog. I'm forever in your debt. Yours and Kathy's." He stopped and chuckled, "If for nothing else than for teaching Lila how to do a lap dance." He grinned and continued, "Seriously, you may consider yourself a novice dominant but you've shown remarkable insight. You've taught me that Lila is a precious person, one to be cherished and protected. One to be loved. That's the base our whole relationship sits on. I didn't know what love was until I became Lila's master. I'm so amazed. I was attracted to her while she was in uniform but I can't believe how much I adore her now that she can be mine."

I nodded, "I know what you mean. I don't know how I existed before Kathy. I got my promotions because of her. It started with me helping Kathy with her classes. But I learned a lot from helping her. After she was attacked and I started going everywhere with her. Together we revised some of the scripts at work and that caught some problems before they became major. My boss was really pleased. So pleased that he hired her straight out of school and kept us on the same shift."

Paul chuckled, "I know what you mean. Incidentally, Lila doesn't know but I'm going to be promoted to Captain."

I exclaimed, "Paul that's great. Congratulations."

He smiled, "Thank you. I think a great deal of it is because of Lila. She has grounded me. Being with her has given me a pool of calm that I can draw from in stressful situations. There have been many since I started courting Lila. The pool of calm has let me consider situations more fully. I think I've made better decisions because of that. Apparently so do my bosses, that's why I'm being promoted. ... God I love her."

I smiled and said, "I know exactly what you mean. Kathy is an angel and a miracle to me. I think about Donnie Boyd and wonder how anyone could be so dense as to abuse her. Abuse what she offered him. I'm so happy that she's given herself to me."

Paul nodded, "I know, I can't imagine how I got along before Lila."

The girls came out of the kitchen bring us new drinks. Kathy knelt at my feet and handed me my drink. "Ian," she said, "I've a confession to make. We were listening from the kitchen door. Ian my love and my maser. I'm the lucky one. You rescued me and you loved me. Because of you I finished my degree, with honors I might add. I was on the quick road to being a beaten whore. You've made me what I've become. Because you took control of me, I've become college graduate, a systems administrator, a loving and loved slave, and most importantly a bride. Ian, I'm the lucky one."

I pulled her up into my lap and gave her a long kiss. "Then we are both blessed because I can't conceive of living without you, my lovely slave. Now that I have a life and a love that I couldn't even imagine before I met you." I gave her another long kiss.

She sighed and said, "Yes Master, we're both blessed." She snuggled her head down on my shoulder and waited for my next command.

Paul cleared his throat, "Jesus you two are incendiary! It seems like every time Lila and I are with the two of you, you do something like this and just take our breaths away. I feel like this with Lila but haven't expressed it like the two of you do. I just hope I can show her the way you show Kathy."

I noticed that Lila was sitting in Paul's lap. She snuggled down mimicking Kathy before saying, "Paul I do know you feel that way about me. I feel it every time you're near me. I feel it whenever you let me dance for you. I feel warm and safe and most of all loved. I want you to know I love you without limits." She then turned his head to her and started a kiss that should have set the furniture on fire."

Kathy giggled, "Jesus you two are just as hot as my master and I. I'm so happy for all of us."

I said, "Kathy, I want a lap dance."

Paul spoke seconds later, "Lila I want a lap dance too."

The girls scrambled out of our laps and headed for the CD player. Paul moved to the other end of the couch. The music started and Kathy was standing in front of Paul and Lila was in front of me. I almost said something but I held back, waiting to see what would happen.

The music started and the girls started dancing. Dancing a slow sexy dance. They slowly came together and started caressing each other. Nothing blatant just little touches here and there.

Suddenly I realized that Lila was stroking Kathy's hair and kissing her neck. Kathy sighed but at the same time she was busy unbuttoning Lila's blouse. She had one hand snaked inside and was fondling Lila's breast. It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I sneaked a look at Paul and he was mesmerized watching the two of them.

I heard rather than saw Lila slowly unzip Kathy's dress. The two girls coordinated their actions and each peeled the others top off in unison. Neither was wearing a bra and they crushed their breasts together as they gave each other a long soft steamy kiss.

When the kiss ended they broke apart and continued dancing for Paul and I. Kathy once again concentrated on me and my pleasure and, I assume, Lila on Paul's. I couldn't drag my eyes away from Kathy to see. Somehow the joint dance seemed to energize Kathy.

When she was totally naked she knelt in front of me and released my straining member from the confines of my pants. She sucked it and then closed her breasts around it giving me a slow sensuous tit fuck, licking and sucking the head of my cock each time it poked up from between her breasts.

She slowly slithered up my body and gave me a kiss to rival the one she gave Lila. I was feeling her ass and felt something slick on her asshole. I ran my finger around her asshole and then shoved it in too the first knuckle.

Kathy whispered, "Yes Master, I'm fully prepared for you to ass fuck me if you wish."

I answered by easing two fingers all the way up her ass.

Her response was, "Oh God yes Master."

I whispered to her, "Get my cock good and slimy in your pussy. I want to be well lubed when I ass fuck you."

She tilted her pelvis until I was aligned with her pussy and slipped me inside. She sighed, "Oh God this is so good Sir," as she started to move on my cock with my fingers still up her ass.

After a minute she whispered, "I'm ready Sir if you are." I used my free hand to move one of hers behind her back. She put her other wrist in my hand so I had control of both of them. I moved them up and she slid off my cock. I slowly moved them back down and aimed my cock at her asshole, withdrawing my fingers.

TstormF1
TstormF1
682 Followers