Oh My God Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
692 Followers

I turned around to give Kathy a kiss but she scooted out of the room. I was a little surprised but decided to see what was going on. I knew the moment I heard the music start. I moved to the center of the loveseat in the bedroom. I was right, Kathy came thru the door and started a slow sensual striptease. She had my full attention and soon we were both naked with her writhing on my lap.

I whispered, "Lila and Paul?"

She flipped her hair over us and smiled, "Yeah you can bet on it." Then she kissed me. That was the last I thought about Lila and Paul until the next morning.

Both couples had a great honeymoon. We went to the coast for a week to finish our honeymoons. Paul and I were indecently relaxed for the next two weeks. We went walking on the beach and did some shopping in the little shops in town. We always managed to have an afternoon nap and got even more relaxed.

TstormF1
TstormF1
692 Followers