Oh My God Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
690 Followers

Lila laughed, "Of course we will. Kathy, your place or mine?"

Kathy answered, "Probably mine. I have that set of butt plugs Ian used to train me and we used to train you."

Lila said, "That would probably be better, I've only got the one I have in now and the bigger one to stretch me a little."

Kathy grinned, "I'm wearing mine too."

Ginger gasp, "Why are you both wearing butt plugs?"

Lila grinned, "Because Paul likes it when I don't have on any underwear. I wear it partially to keep it from staining my dress and partly because it makes me so hot."

Kathy agreed, "Yeah, the butt plug along with the tampon and a couple of hours I'm almost quivering with need."

Ginger said, "Tampon?"

Lila said, "Yeah, same reason to keep from staining our dresses. A couple of hours and I'd be leaking like a sieve."

Ginger asked, "Bra's?"

Both girls smiled at her, "Nope"

Kathy giggled, "You really want to turn Jeff on, come out in a sundress like this with nothing else on. I've burned a couple of suppers that way."

Lila grinned, "You too! God, Paul is all over me when I'm this way at home. I almost never wear lingerie anymore unless it's specifically to have Paul take it off me."

Ginger shook her head. "I could never imagine doing something like that...at least I couldn't before you two taught me to lap dance."

Kathy said, "Yeah but it's really great. You never have to worry about your husband getting bored. One more thing, I never wear a butt plug or tampon when I'm at home. I don't want anything to get in Ian's way."

Soon all the other guests arrived and we had a great time. We left about midnight. On the way home Kathy told me that Ginger would be coming over for lessons in anal. She outlined her plan for teaching Ginger. I told her to let me know and I'd be sure to not embarrass her student. I told her that Paul and I would be teaching Jeff to be gentle and go slow with Ginger.

About two weeks later I was with a blushing Jeff as we perused items in a sex shop. Jeff was still a bit inhibited even tho Ginger had expanded his horizons. I had the feeling that each of them were afraid of disappointing the other.

Jeff quietly asked, "What are we here for Ian?"

"Well you need to get some lube for Ginger and we need to get you a training aid."

He gulped, "What kind of training aid?"

"Don't worry I won't embarrass you. Well, not too much. We'll get you something to help you work on loosening her up. Something to practice on." I pulled him over to the shelves where they had the lube. I handed him a good sized bottle of edible lube, cherry flavored. I said, "Unless you'd like a different flavor." He blushed again. We wandered over to where they had a huge selection of dildos, vibrators and butt plugs. To one side they had a fair sized selection of artificial pussies and blow-up sex dolls. I picked out a small item that would fit easily into Jeff's hand. It was molded to look like a woman's pussy with her shape around the rest of the item. It was about two inches in diameter and five inches long. It was made of very soft and stretchable material and had a small hole drilled the length of the tube. the hole was about a quarter of an inch in diameter.

Jeff looked a little relieved. He said, "This is the training aid?" I nodded and we went to check out.

When we got back to my house I took him into my den and we closed the door. I had Jeff sit down and pulled my chair out and sat with him. "Jeff try to push your index finger into the hole."

He took it out and tried. He said, "It'll never fit."

I smiled and said, "That's the first lesson. A womans pussy lubricates when she gets excited. Her ass won't. Now put some lube on the hole and some on your finger and try again."

He did and this time it slipped inside with just a little effort. I said, "Good now add some more lube and get it all the way in. You want to move slowly and gently. Push it in and then pull out a little and push it in a little further each time."

He said, "Okay but my dick is a lot bigger than my finger."

"Yup, it is. So the next step is to back out and do it again with two fingers. The idea is to get Ginger slowly and gently used to having something in her ass. Let her relax her ass and loosen her up. You have to go just as slow or slower with two fingers. Ask her for lots of feedback. Make sure she's okay and kiss her and caress her in other ways. Her ass will loosen up where the training aid won't. When you can get three fingers all the way in her ass then you can use your cock. She's still going to be tight but if you go slow and let her determine the pace it should be great for both of you."

I coached him thru three fingers and said, "If you want you can stuff your dick into that thing. It'll be a lot tighter than Ginger if you've loosened her up well."

Jeff blushed furiously and said, "No I think I've had enough for now. Any other advice?"

I smiled and said, "I didn't mean to embarrass you. I would talk to Ginger. After she's had a couple of sessions with Kathy and Lila ask her to let you give her an enema. Maybe let her give you one. It'll get both of you used to you playing with her ass."

"Why... why let her give me an enema?" He stuttered.

"Well, she can show you how to do it to make her feel good. Also, that way you're not expecting her to do all the giving in. It shows her you're willing to take some risks too. She may play with your ass a little and you'll get to see how it feels."

"I guess that makes sense." He said. After a pause he asked, "Has Kathy ever played with your ass?"

"Yes," I said, "It was quite erotic. She sucked me off with two of her fingers up my butt, massaging my prostate." I showed him to the bathroom and let him wash his hands. He left with the lube and toy in the bag from the sex shop.

A couple of weeks later I was in my study while Kathy and Lila were working with Ginger. Suddenly there was a loud wail that sounded like someone coming explosively. In about a minute I heard someone crying and Kathy and Lila trying to calm her down. I stepped into the hall and Ginger ran into me.

She gasp, "Oh God" and tried to get around me.

I could see she wasn't in any state to drive so I took the keys from her hand. I softly said, "Ginger sit down on the couch and we can talk. You can't drive like this. If you want I'll call Jeff to come get you."

She blushed bright red. "No. Not Jeff. I can't face him right now." She sat on the couch and was wringing her hands.

Kathy headed for the kitchen and brought back water for all of us. I asked, "Ginger can you tell me what happened?"

"I... I'm so embarrassed."

"No need to be. It sounded like you had a really strong orgasm. What happened?"

She blushed as only a redhead can and answered in a soft voice. "Lila and Kathy stroked me to an orgasm. In my ass. I'm so ashamed. I'm not a lesbian."

I said, "Kathy are you a lesbian?"

She was kneeling at my feet. "No master, I'm not. I might be a little bi-sexual but Lila is the only woman I've ever been with. Master we were just using a dildo on Ginger's ass to give her the feel for it and she went over the edge." She turned to Ginger and took her hands. "I'm sorry if we embarrassed you."

Ginger whispered, "I guess I overreacted. You and Lila were just doing what I asked you to. I apologize to both of you. It's just that it came over me so suddenly and was so strong!"

I asked, "Ginger, what were you thinking about when you came? Can you imagine how good Jeff would feel if you came like that with his cock up your ass?"

"N...no. How do you think he would feel?"

I took one of her hands from Kathy. "I think he'd be on top of the world. He loves you and to be able to bring you such pleasure is the best feeling. I know that I never feel better than when Kathy just explodes in orgasm."

Lila said, "That must be right because Paul always is really sweet after I've given it all up for him. The best part is after. Paul always holds me and cuddles with me and gives me kisses. He makes me feel like I'm the most important thing in the world to him. It's warm and safe and loved. God it's great."

Kathy said, "Yeah Ian always makes me feel so good. I'm floating on clouds. It's the best, the absolute best."

Ginger nodded, "Oh God, you mean it gets better! I thought I was going to turn inside out. ... What should I do now?"

I said, "Ginger, tell Jeff. Tell him everything. I've been showing him how to gently loosen your ass and I've talked to him about giving and getting enemas. Trust him to understand. Tell him that Kathy and Lila brought you to orgasm using a dildo in your ass. You might ask him to get one to use to practice on you. Show him how to give you an enema."

Ginger sipped her water and thought for a while. "You really don't think Jeff will be repulsed because two women brought me to orgasm while ass fucking me with a dildo?"

Lila and Kathy answered together. "No! If anything it'll probably turn him on. You may be walking bow-legged tomorrow."

Ginger blushed, "I was really daydreaming about Jeff fucking me when I came."

I said, "Tell him that and you will be walking bow-legged. It'll turn him on so much you won't be able to believe it."

Ginger and Lila left together. As the door was closing Kathy ask me. "Master could you please ass fuck me? I'm so horny" The door closed on the rest of our conversation. Kathy didn't have to try very hard to convince me. She gave me a sexy lap dance that culminated in me taking her ass. Afterward, we showered and laid down to take a nap.

Kathy whispered, "Thank you master for helping Ginger. She was so embarrassed when she came from having Lila and I work on her. She's almost ready. She gets excited...she got excited at just the thought of us playing with her ass. What do you think will happen now?"

If she is brave enough to tell Jeff everything will be fine. If she's not then there will be problems. What do you think? Does she trust Jeff enough to tell him?"

She thought for a minute and said, "She loves Jeff and knows he loves her almost as much as I love you. Yes she trusts him. She'll tell him."

"Then everything will be fine. You can expect her for the next lesson." We drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

~~~~~

Ginger was very nervous as she set the table for supper. She fumbled the knives and forks and almost broke a glass. She set the table with candles and their best China. She'd dressed up for dinner, even taking a shower after starting the meal.

Jeff noticed the signs immediately. Ginger was really worked up about something. She was afraid of what he would do or say about whatever it was, like the time she caused an accident and totaled their car. The insurance rates had been really high for about three years. He undressed and took a quick shower before dressing up a little. He put on some good slacks and a dress shirt instead of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He left the collar open, he hated ties. Dressed he went out and started reading the paper, knowing from experience that pushing Ginger was a sure way to get her to clam up.

Ginger called, "Honey, dinner is ready" and Jeff went to the table.

He said, "You look lovely tonight. Any special reason?"

Ginger blushed, and mumbled, "Yes but I'm embarrassed to tell you..."

He kissed her on the forehead, "Take your time I'll wait. In the meantime dinner looks delicious." Looking at the table he asked, "Would you move your plate here beside mine so I don't have to look thru the candles to see you. You're so beautiful."

Ginger moved her plate and Jeff turned off the lights. They ate in the candlelight and talked about inconsequential things. Finally, Jeff accidentally hit on what was bothering her. He asked, "How are Kathy and Lila? I know you were going to visit them today?"

Ginger sucked in a big breath and stared at her half-full plate while Jeff waited. In a shaky voice she said, "Jeff something happened today while at Kathy's. I...I don't know how to tell you."

"You're not hurt are you?"

Ginger lifted her head a little and smiled at Jeff. "No honey I'm not hurt. Shocked but not hurt." She gave a big sigh and continued, "I guess I'd best do what Ian told me to do. He said to tell you everything that happened."

Jeff nodded and gathered himself and gently held her cheek in his hand. "Please tell me. I'd like to know."

Nodding she looked him in the eyes. "Jeff, I've been having Kathy and Lila help me get ready for anal. Jeff it feels really good."

Jeff kissed her. "I know Ian has been coaching me in how to prepare you for anal. I even have a practice tool that I use. Ian says the two main secrets are going slow and lots of lube."

Ginger smiled and kissed his hand. "Funny that's exactly what the girls say. Anyway today I started on a bigger dildo. You can't do this with clothes on very well so all three of us were naked in Kathy's guest room. Lila and Kathy were lubing my ass and then they started using the dildo. They were almost chanting, 'Nice and slow. Lots of lube' over and over as they worked the dildo into my ass. God it actually felt good. I was lying there face down with my ass in the air and I must have started moving because my tits were rubbing on the sheets. My mind was sort of drifting and I started thinking about you fucking me and I exploded. I had an incredible orgasm. I even squirted and soaked the bed. I was so upset and embarrassed. Jeff it's been haunting me all afternoon. That incredible orgasm from two women."

"Where does Ian come into this?"

"I was so shook. I threw my clothes on and stumbled out of the bedroom. I ran into Ian. He stopped me. He took my keys away so I couldn't leave. He offered to call you to drive me home. I guess he was right. It took me an hour to calm down enough to be rational enough to drive. He told me you'd understand but I had to tell you."

Jeff pulled her gently into his lap. "I'm so glad you told me. Love I don't want there ever to be anything you can't tell me. I love you." He kissed her.

Ginger sighed, "Ian was right. I feel so much better now. I love you too. You're so good to me."

"So you really came hard from the dildo in your ass?"

Ginger blushed and ducked her head under his chin. "Yeah. Really hard. I felt like I was squeezing down into a little ball then I just flew apart. I'm really embarrassed that two women made me feel that way."

"And you were imagining me fucking you?"

"Yeah, it really set me off."

Jeff gave her a kiss. "Ginger my love. What an ego boost to realize that you were thinking of me when you came. Yeah it felt good when they were doing you but it sounds like you were in control until you started thinking about me doing you. Is that right?"

A broad smile broke over her. "Yeah, as soon as I started dreaming of you fucking my ass it got all kinds of better...Oh Ian was so right. I can trust you with anything." She giggled and gave a sexy wiggle of her ass in his lap."

"Soooo, are you sore from this afternoon?"

"No. Why? What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I'd like for you to tell me how to give you an enema. Then I want to practice loosening up your ass. The training tool is Okay but I don't get any feedback on how I'm really doing."

Ginger giggled again, "Race you to the bathroom Hun."

Twenty minutes and three enemas later Ginger was face down on the bed with her ass propped in the air by pillows. Jeff was running his fingers around her ass as he held her down with one arm across the small of her back.

Ginger said, "Jeff, I need a safe word like Kathy and Lila. I want to use 'Red Light' is that alright?"

"That's fine. If you say 'Red Light' everything stops. Is that right?"

"Yes. That's what they tell me."

Jeff put some lube on his finger and pushed it into her ass up to his first knuckle. Ginger sighed, "Oh that feels good. Your finger is bigger than Kathy's but it doesn't hurt at all."

Jeff kissed her left ass cheek and slowly sank his finger all the way in her ass. He added some lube and started gently sawing it in and out. He used his other hand to stroke the inside of her thighs

Ginger started lifting her ass to his finger. "Mmmmm good. That's good Hun. So good...more please more," she whispered.

Jeff gently started moving his finger in a circular motion and adding lube before pulling out and starting to work two fingers into her ass. He whispered, "Talk to me love. Talk to me."

Ginger half moaned, "That's good...a little slower would be better."

Jeff slowed down and added more lube.

Ginger said, "God yes! Just like that. That's really good."

For his part, Jeff could feel her relax. It got easier to squeeze his fingers into her. Jeff realized, "If you pay attention this really isn't that hard. God it's fun to play with her ass! She's got such a great ass." He started kissing both globes of Ginger's ass and he snaked his other hand under her and started playing with her pussy.

Ginger moaned loudly, "Oh God, oh God, oh God!" and her ass relaxed even more.

Emboldened, Jeff added more lube and a third finger, careful to go very slow. Ginger was starting to pant.

Soon Jeff was pumping three fingers all the way into her ass and had two fingers up her pussy.

Ginger moaned, "Fuck me. Jeff please fuck my ass...oh God please, please..."

Jeff was a little stunned but he got behind her and rested the tip of his cock on her asshole as he thoroughly lubed it. He slowly started applying pressure to her ass and to his surprise he started slipping in. It was nowhere near as hard as he expected it to be.

Ginger was going a little crazy. She was rotating her ass in small circles and pushing back on Jeff, moaning. "Good. So good. God Jeff this is good. Push harder! Get it in and fuck my ass! Pop my anal cherry. God Jeff this is so nasty but it feels so GOOD!"

Jeff was straining to go slow enough. He had the most insistent urge to just slam into her ass but he restrained himself and added more lube. He reached under Ginger and started playing with her pussy again. To his surprise the head of his cock slipped thru Ginger's anal rings and he suddenly was two inches deep in her.

Ginger's head snapped up and Jeff thought he'd hurt her until she gasp, "God YESSS! That's it Jeff. Easy in and out and give me all of your cock. Fuck my ass Jeff. Fuck me good!"

With a little patience Jeff was soon balls deep in her ass. He pulled almost all the way out and added lube as he slowly slid back into her.

Ginger pushed back and wiggled her ass as he entered her. She groaned, "Yesss, yesss, do my ass good Hun. Fuck me good."

She flipped her head back and Jeff grabbed a handful of her hair, holding her head up as he fucked into her. He soon learned that he could pull all the way out and then go right back in with just the right resistance and it felt GOOD. Really, really good!

Ginger really liked it too she was egging him on. "Fuck me Jeff. Fuck my ass hard. I want you to come in my ass and make me explode. Oh God this is better than the dildo this afternoon much, much better. Fuck me honey. Fuck me hard."

It didn't take much of this before they both exploded. Jeff groaned as he pumped what felt like gallons of cum in her ass. Ginger quivered and screamed and squirted. She soaked the bed before she collapsed with Jeff on top of her, still embedded to the hilt in her ass.

Jeff started to move off her but Ginger said, "Stay! Please Jeff stay it feels so good with you up my ass...My God that was incredible. So much better than this afternoon. Oh honey thank you. I love you."

Jeff put his elbows on the bed to take some of his weight off her and gently kissed the nape of her neck. "My God Ginger! That was fabulous. It was incredible. I love you so much..."

TstormF1
TstormF1
690 Followers