Oh, My Karin

Story Info
Karin's tease/denial of her poor fiancee.
5.6k words
4.27
102.5k
26
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

She was so beautiful, staring at him, annoyed. Karin’s blonde hair swept back, and her chest surged in the little white-on white tube top that looked as if it might collapse any moment over her 38D breasts. Her cleavage was bulging as she argued with Robbie.

“Why Robbie, why can’t you understand me?” Karin asked. “Is screwing all you think about?”

Robbie finally pulled away from Karin, his eyes pleading. “But Karin, honey…we’ve been engaged for five months now.” He rubbed Karin’s arm hesitantly, and she pulled it away, frowning. “What’s wrong?” Robbie asked almost tearfully. “Why won’t you let me make love to you…we’ve been engaged five months.”

Karin was a real catch, Robbie thought. And all of his friends agreed with him. She was so hot, and very sexy…with the way she rubbed his arm and hugged him in front of people, everyone thought Robbie was getting this incredible action. But when they were alone, Karin often didn’t want to be touched at all…and when she did feel like making out, she wouldn’t let him get any further than the girls he’d gone out with back in 9th grade.” Necking and touching, clothes on, above the waist” and it had taken six months even to get there, and now, after two and a half years, it was driving Robbie mad. He was twenty-nine, for God’s sake! Sure, necking and touching Karin was great,

Karin was into shiny lip gloss and tight pants and clingy magenta sweaters…but when he tried to pull the pretty sweater off…”Not until the ring’s on my finger, kiddo!” Once Robbie had tried to get Karin naked playing Strip poker…”Didn’t you know my dad was a card shark?” Karin asked, laughing…she was fully dressed, had lost one bracelet and Robbie and his friends were kneeling naked…they’d tried playing further for her clothes against ‘favors’ and she’d ended ujp getting them to clean her bathroom and kiss each other’s butts…she’d lost another ring…oooh.

Now, Karin, sighed and cocked her head, breathing heavily. Robbie sadly watched the bursting cleavage heave again. “Robbie, you just don’t understand, honey.” Karin put a hand on his knee, very close to his crotch, and smiled., staring in his eyes. He knew she must love him…she was so sweet! “Robbie, I really like you…I slept with so many guys before I met you, guys that were real creeps, who used me…” Karin sighed. “Even the nice ones, they made the relationship all about sex., what I could do for them. It wasn’t about being nice to me anymore at all.” Karin’s voice dropped to a little girl’s, and she shook her head, thinking of those awful men.

Robbie was a litigation attorney. He knew, he thought, how to present the evidence. “Honey, I do a lot for you, or I try…I helped you do the spring cleaning, I paid for your brother’s rehab, I got you a diamond pin last week, I listen to your problems—“

“Goddamn it, Robbie!” Karin almost shouted. “I can’t be bought, you know…what, you want to trade the diamond pendant or a dinner and movie for one of my blowjobs!” Robbie breathed at the word “Blowjob” he’d never had one from Karin..he’d never even seen her naked.

Karin, seeing Robbie’s wounded eyes, gave him a big hug and dropped her hand closer to his crotch area. “ If we slept together , it might make you devalue me…you’d have gotten what you wanted…” Karin gently pushed a French manicured nail against his zipper. “I know he likes me.”she said in a little girl voice, “But can’t he wait?”

“But Karin…we’ve been together so long, can’t …I mean, I’ve never even seen you undressed or anything!” Karin smiled, obviously recalling the strip poker night. “But you saw me in my little string bikini when we went to Cancun….I wore it just for you, and you couldn’t take your eyes off me.” Karin leaned back, stretching, and the tube top slipped down, almost to expose her left nipple. Seeing Robbie’s eye drop, she pulled it up just a little.

Robbie absentmindedly began touching his zipper, just where Karin had had her hand a moment ago…he kind of pretended the zipper needed pulling up. “But honey, even then, I wanted to touch you in the bikini…and you weren’t feeling up to it…you wouldn’t let me touch you at all.

“You’re lucky I went to Mexico with you that weekend.” Karin replied petulantly. “I was having that time of the month…”

“But then you let that JERK grab you and tickle you…”

Karin looked annoyed again. “I thought you’d think it was neat that one of my friends was vacationing there. Cyril’s my sorority sister’s cousin, he’s like a play brother to me…” Karin pulled away entirely, and slapped Robbie’s hand where he was massaging his crotch. “Are you so selfish, Robbie, that you can’t let me greet an old friend?” Karin stood up, abruptly, stepping into her high heeled pumps. “I can’t stand thew ay you get…I’m going home.”

Robbie jumped up. “NO, no,…” he took Karin’s hand. “Please stay,..I’m sorry I got you so upset. Of course you can have old friends That’s why I, um love you so much, because you have so much love for other people.” What bullshit.

************************************

A few nights later, Robbie and Karen were necking on her couch. Robbie was lying on top of Karin, and once again, he was trying to pull her shirt off surreptitiously, or perhaps not so surreptitiously...finally Karin pushed Robbie off the couch, and he landed on the floor with a thud.

"Robbie, I am so sick of this...I'm not ready for getting this close! You've got to stop pawing me like a seventeen year old boy!" Robbie was humiliated and quite horny. He hung his head and pouted. "You told me that tonight we were going to have a big surprise...you said so, Karin, after I took you to the ballet." God, how boring was that. Two hours of the ballet with Karin and one of her dippy friends...but she'd kept her hand on his knee, and his erection had made a little tent in his khakis...she'd promised a surprise...

"Robbie, baby...look!" Robbie looked up. Karin was smiling. She slowly unbuttoned her cardigan, and took it off, and then pulled off her skin-tight black top...and there were her gorgeous breasts, sitting pretty in a frilly pink bra. "Why don't you take off your clothes, and we'll have the surprise" Forty seconds later, Robbie was naked, standing before his beautiful fiancee, who was still in her bra and blue jeans. When is she going to take the rest off? Robbie thought. This is the second time I've taken my clothes off and been naked in front of her, the first time being the strip poker night...still I haven't seen her naked.

"Karin, are you taking the rest of your clothes off...baby?" Karin smiled. "I want to, but I want to make this a surprise for you. Close your eyes." Robbie sighed and obediently closed his eyes

Part Two

Robbie felt his wrists contract inside the cuffs. He opened his eyes, and Karin was sitting on the couch…she was still in her bra and blue jeans…nothing else had been removed. She looked great, though..her cleavage looked very pushed-up in the bra. But it wasn’t fair, Robbie thought…this was supposed to be his night.

As if reading his mind, Karin spoke. “I guess you’re wondering why I did this, cuffed your hands…I kind of wondered myself…but I love necking with you, Robbie. I like rubbing you up and down, but I don’t want you trying to rape me, that’s not what being engaged is about!”

“R-rape you?” Robbie stuttered. “I just want to make love to you, Karin. It’s 2003, for God’s sake! We’ve been going out for thirty months, and engaged for five! I’ve proved my love for you in a dozen ways…I’ve bought you jewelry, paid for your postgrad courses, helped your family, lent you money, put tires on your car—“

“Enough!” Karin was looking a little bored.“Robbie, I don’t need an inventory of what you’ve done for me…that also isn’t what being engaged is about…I want to make out with you, without feeling like you’re going to take over me and make me feel helpless.” She said this with a sort of giggle in her voice…Karin was, of course staring at her poor naked fiancée with his little white cock sticking out…helpless indeed! Robbie’s lower lip trembled, and it looked as if he was going to cry.

“Ooh.” Karin clucked sympathetically and stood up, gently taking Robbie by the shoulder. “ And believe it or not, honey, I want you to have a good time too…Come with me.” Karin guided Robbie into her bedroom. Here he’d never been allowed to even look. It was a pretty room, with a Princess canopy bed and lots of teddy bears and stuffed animals, which she tossed off the bed, pushing Robbie down on the soft coverlet, so he was lying on his back, with his bound wrists just below his waist.

Karin smiled and stroked Robbie’s cheek with a long silver nail, and used her other hand to play in his chest hairs. Robbie was feeling a little embarrassed that Karin was still almost fully dressed and he was lying here naked on her bed, but on the other hand, he’d never gotten this far into her room.

“Do you like it here, baby?” Karin smiled, and dropped the hand that was rubbing his chest to play around Robbie’s navel. She turned the overhead light off, and just put a lamp on beside the bed.“Do you like being in Mommy’s room, finally?” Karin dropped her hand a little past the navel and began lightly tickling the pubic hairs just below Robbie’s stomach. “See, now, I feel safe with you, Robbie!” Karin lay down next to Robbie

…”Isn’t this nice, baby?” Karin began kissing Robbie on the mouth, and stroking his hair with one hand, and the other that had been playing with the pubic hair finally began touching Robbie’s cock. It felt like he’d hoped all these months—soft fingers expertly manipulating the tip and head of his penis gently, so gently…Karin rubbed her bra clad tits against Robbie’s chest and kissed him some more.

It had been about two hours now…Karin and Robbie were necking, his hands still cuffed behind his back, and she was playing with his cock, manipulating it back and forth. Gently squeezing the foreskin, then playing the sides of the penis as if it were a flute, Karin had kept Robbie’s penis quite enthralled. 20 minutes earlier, she had been pretending to climb his penis and fall down, while crooning the nursery rhyme, “Itsy Bitsy Spider”

At one point, for about 20 minutes, Karin had just flicked Robbie’s penis over and over again…and then alternating with little rubbing strokes just under the head. Mysteriously, she hadn’t jerked him off yet, so Robbie figured he was going to get to do his business in her… “K-Karin…”

Robbie was panting at this point. “Wh-Why don’t you take off your clothes, and my cuffs, and let’s fu—make love, honey…I’m real horny…

Karin looked hurt. “Don’t you like this, baby? Doesn’t Mommy’s hand make baby feel good?” Robbie felt her hand pumping harder…up and down rapidly, it went…Robbie closed his eyes. His legs began trembling.

Suddenly Karin stopped and pulled herself up. “I’m a little chilly, sweetheart” Karin tapped Robbie’s cheek and got up and left the room, Robbie of course was still cuffed and lying prone on the bed with a purplish erection, streaming with pre-ejaculate.

Robbie’s dick felt like lead…it was almost numb in places. He had never had this kind of stimulation before, and he’d slept with quite a few women. Robbie’s testicles felt quite full as well…although he’d just masturbated two days before..he felt as if he hadn’t cum in a year. What was with her?

Why didn’t she want to make love…but he had to admit, this was very comforting…he was getting lots of kisses on his mouth and neck, and a few hickeys that he’d have to explain at the firm on Monday, and of course his penis was incredibly stimulated…and Robbie felt taken care of…it was so tender, like having a little massage from his mother when he was a baby, though Mom never looked like this! Karin was such a hot girl…

“Honey? I’m back.” Robbie looked up…and Karin had put a top on! Certainly it was a tight little woven thing, but still, wasn’t she supposed to be UNdressing? “I told you I was cold, sweetheart…” Karin seemed to always be able to read Robbie’s mind.

“Are-are we going to make love…why did you put something else on?” He felt like crying, would he never get to see her naked?

“Baby” whispered Karin, ignoring the question “ You are still so hard.”Karin twiddled the head of Robbie’s dick, as he sighed mightily. “When we’re married, I’ll get laid all night with that boner of yours.”

“We’re not going to make love until we’re married?” Robbie asked piteously.

“Yes, of course.” Karin replied…”After being such a wanton slut—“she giggled—“all these years, I am going to be a nice girl for you…and save myself for my wedding night.” Robbie’s heart sank as his cock rose. Jesus, he thought we’re not getting married for a year yet, not til next June. After screwing all these guy s, you’d think Karin would hav the energy, or at least the lack of morality, for at least one more…or at least let him see her naked!

Karin took a small bottle of lotion and squirted some into her right palm. She smiled at her fiancée. “Well I’ve been stroking you with my dry hand all this time, now for some sliding!”

And she lay down beside the prone, cuffed Robbie, and resumed necking with him, he was dying to touch her, but of course his hands were cuffed. And she began “sliding” her hand up and down Robbie’s cock.

As Karin nuzzled Robbie’s neck, she gripped his stiff penis as if it were a Louisville Slugger, and ran the fingers up and down, the lotion making her fingers quite slippery. Robbie wanted to cum tremendously, he felt like his dick was a fire hose that hadn’t quite gone off yet. Karin’s fingers were seeming to sense where the especially “Sensitive” areas of Robbie’s engorged cock were, like the little spot just below his penis head, and rubbed those with her index finger…over and over with quite a bit of vigor.

Karin soon accelerated the motion of the rubbing, her silver long nails glimmering in the lamplight…occasionally she would pause and scratch the head of his cock with a long tip, and then resume sliding the palm up and down…Robbie felt like he was having a full-body anyeurism. As he got ready to cum, she would slow down, until his excitement faded a little, and then she would start rubbing madly again, in effect keeping the cum just below the head of his suffering organ.

Karin’s tiny fist was still shooting up and down the si de of Robbie’s cock an hour later…she never seemed to quit! Robbie had often felt the familiar urge to be on the edge of orgasm…with women, and after masturbation, but never had he been on the edge for three hours before. At this point Robbie had just accepted that they weren’t going to have sex, and he just wanted to cum..why was she taking so long?

Karin’s tongue was flickering in and out of his mouth, and once they unlocked lips just long enough for Robbie to see the outline of Karin’s nipples under the woven top. Just as Robbie thought he would burst, Karin slowed her pulling down to a snails pace again.

Robbie started frantically trying to shove his dick into her grasp, and Karin slowed down even more, at one point teasing him by letting go of his cock, and just waving her palms above the purple, waving head. It was hell on Robbie, as, being cuffed from behind, he had to push himself up by his shoulders and legs, and there was a charley horse in one of his thighs…but he had to cum!

“I want to cum, please.” Karin laughed “Good things come to those who wait…no matter how you spell “come” Karin grasped Robbie’s schlong again, and began rubbing faster

Robbie looked at the digital clock in Karin’s bedroom. She’d led him, naked and cuffed into her bedroom around seven-thirty, and now it was nearly one a.m. Still, he hadn’t cum..she’d been stroking him for five or six hours. Karin’s masturbation exercises never lapsed either, she was still pumping him madly.

Now and then she’d rest her wrist and discuss what color her bridesmaid’s shoes would be next May, or something of equal inanity, and Robbie would have to wait, hoping she’d start the cruel tease again, while wishing that she’d just let his dick lapse…he’d given up a chance at cumming…this girl was a real sadist! Now and then she’d stop also to squirt more lotion into her hand, and once to take her scented handkerchief to wipe off the excessive pre-ejaculate rolling down Robbie’s crotch…

“Baby…are you really horny?” Karin asked, kissing Robbie’s neck, and tickling the underside of his cock madly…Robbie felt her long nails exploring the different veins down there, and he almost wished, but not quite, that his cock would just fall off, it felt so heavy and aroused. His scrotum felt as if it were holding ball bearings instead of testicles. Yet, he was really, intensely aroused.

“Yes, K-Karin, I’m really, really horny.” Karin chuckled deep into her throat. “Really, really really horny?” “Oh please Karin, don’t play this game…If you’re not going to let me cum.”

“Oh yes, it’s time, I think…but my private area is my own until our wedding night, you know, and I have enough of this gook all over my hands…so I don’t want to have you spooging into it.” Robbie looked at her beseechingly. “Well, why don’t you unlock me? I’ll…I’ll beat off, I guess.” He hated admitting that he did this to a woman.

Karin sighed. “Oh, the key’s in the living room somewhere…I have a better idea.” Karin jumped up and got some towels from the bathroom, and put them on the bed, parallel to Robbie’s crotch area, and then she rolled Robbie onto his stomach, so his cock was pressed against the towels. “Why don’t you rub up against the towels, the way you’d rub up against me, Robbie?” Karin asked in her little-girl voice.

“Karin, this is ridiculous.” Robbie exclaimed. “Can’t you just get the key--?” Karin looked hurt. “Honey, watching you hump the towel, would just make me so horny…you know, I don’t know for sure about waiting til our wedding night…for me?” Back to the little-girl voice.

Robbie was elated at this, and quite horny as well, so he began humping the towel, pressing his crotch over and over again into the towel and rubbing it back and forth across the scratchy surface.

“It’s an old towel” Karin apologized. “I used it to wash my Mom’s dog a few times.” Robbie closed his eyes, thinking of Karin in her tube top earlier, and playing with his dick for the last six or seven hours, and ground his penis against the towel.

Karin began slowly clapping her hands and singing “Go, Robbie, Go we know you can do it” Robbie pushed his crotch further into the towel, now rolling his penis back and forth across the material that had been last used to scrub down an Airedale Retriever mutt mix. Suddenly, his legs were tightening, and he began the familiar shaking all over…it was coming.

But then Karin grabbed Robbie’s shoulders and held him! Robbie’s cock stopped twitching against the towel. Was she insane? “Sorry, baby…but I just wanted to give you a little back rub…” Karin kissed the back of Robbie’s neck. “Is that all right?”

“Sure, but baby, I was about to cum, I’m so horny. Can’t you do it later?” Karin’s voice rose—Robbie of course couldn’t see her face, being cuffed on his stomach on the bed—

“Don’t you like my back rubs? You were telling me last week that it seemed so unfair that you gave me hundreds of massages and I only gave you one or two…what do you want, Robert?” Robbie beat his head into the mattress.

“Okay, sure… a backrub would be great.” Karin laughed. “I thought so..” she sat on the bed and began squeezing Robbie’s shoulders, and Robbie felt Karin spreading scented oil on his back and gradually Karin worked her way down his back to his butt.

“Most men would enjoy this kind of attention.” Karin murmured, as she squeezed his bottom cheeks, her nails slightly scratching, as they were slippery with the oil. Robbie felt Karin slightly spread his legs apart with her hands, and she reached beneath his rear and gently pulled Robbie’s penis, still very erect, in between his legs. Robbie felt some pressure as his overstuffed balls were now wedged against the bed, but otherwise it was not uncomfortable.

12