Oh, My Karin Ch. 03

Story Info
The teasing. The bondage. The chastity!
5.1k words
4.1
62.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning, Robbie stood at attention, his penis now in severe pain, pushing, pushing desperately against the unforgiving metal of the Thimble as he gazed down into Karin’s heaving breasts as she knelt, tapping the Thimble tip with a French talon.

“You were supposed to clean this thing, Robbie.” Karin looked at the tip of the Thimble. She got very close, and then she kissed the Thimble, tenderly, mouthing it a little, before pulling back. Robbie felt like his dick would explode through the Thimble.

In the two and a half years they’d been together, Karin had never given him head…and now this! Being sucked through an evil metal prison.

“Why didn’t you clean this belt thing, Robbie?” Robbie had cleaned the belt and the Thimble thoroughly that morning, but now of course it was slightly tarnished by Karin’s strawberry lip gloss.

“Why, oh why…Robbie?” Karin stood up. “It’s filthy.” WHACK! Robbie’s face stung where Karin had just slapped him. This had never happened before. Jesus the girl had lots of muscle. “Honey” Robbie protested,

“I did clean it, I even polished the Thimble, as best I could, since I couldn’t take it off, you know.”

“What’s that shit on the tip, then?” Karin flicked the strawberry stained tip of the Thimble. “That’s your lip gloss, baby, you just kissed me down there you smeared it—“

“SMEARED?” Karin shrieked at Robbie, and gave him another roundhouse slap on the other cheek. Robbie’s head bounced like a balloon against a bus stop.

“I give you the chance to have MY LITTLE MOUTH on your pathetic organ—and you complain---“ Karin’s voice grew icy”—complain that I am messing up your pitiful little chastity tube.”

Robbie’s head was ringing, and then as she said “chastity tube” Karin reached down and smacked the Thimble hard—very hard.

This exacerbated the pain of the erection, still pushing desperately against the Thimble, incredibly. Robbie dropped to his knees, and began crying.

“I didn’t—didn’t—“ His head dropped to his chest. “I-I…try so hard”

Immediately Karin’s voice changed. “Oh, honey…” Karin leaned over and ruffled Robbie’s hair. “I know you try.” Karin helped Robbie to his feet, and gave him another big, soft hug, pressing her soft breasts to his shaking, narrow chest. “Darling, you’re such a good boy.”

Karin led Robbie into her bedroom. Taking a tissue from the night table by her bed, Karin told Robbie to “blow”. Then she gently pushed Robbie down on the bed, edging him to the middle, and took his right arm laying it next to the bedpost.

Karin went into the night table and took out a pair of hand cuffs, and locked one cuff on the bed post and the other on Robbie’s wrist. “There you go, sweetheart. Now spread your arm and legs so I can finish up, honey. “ After Robbie was secured to the bedposts, Karin put a pillow under his head and sat down on the bed.

“You poor, poor baby.” Karin watched her fiancée sniffle. “You just don’t know which way to turn, do you?” Karin took the ring of keys that had been used for the handcuffs, and found another key, and reached over and began unlocking the Thimble.

“This is why, Robbie, that you need behavior modification…so you can just follow some simple rules for living.”

Karin took the Thimble off Robbie’s crotch area, and playfully twiddled Robbie’s penis, which shot up like a metronome gone awry.

Oh, what a relief. Robbie hadn’t been out of the Thimble for a teasing in three days—which meant, of course he hadn’t been out of the Thimble at all, and it was horribly cramped..

Karin had been too busy to tease him, and it was so nice to have his dick waving around in the air, with no painful metal holding it down.

Robbie had never fully appreciated what a freedom it was to be able to have an unfettered erection, to be able to move his dick around…His penis’s incarceration in the Thimble had certainly given Robbie food for thought.

“Going to put this in the dishwasher” Karin said, looking at the three days sweaty Thimble with a delicately wrinkled nose. Carrying the Thimble with thumb and forefinger, Karin trotted into the kitchen.

Robbie heard the so unds of the dishwasher going. Robbie tried to move his manacled arms. Nothing doing. Karin had cuffed them well. She had apparently dated a police sergeant.

Jesus, she’d dated all the blue collar in Washington, D.C., Robbie thought—and had gotten the best in police handcuffs.

Robbie peered across his narrow chest to his unflagging dick enjoying its freedom. He wondered if Karin would let him cum today. It had been eighteen days since Robbie had last had an orgasm, and it felt like 18 years.

Perhaps it wouldn’t have been so bad if Karin hadn’t constantly been teasing and tormenting Robbie’s poor dick—nightly strokings as Robbie lay tied to beds, coffee tables, Karin’s cousin’s pool table when they were house-sitting—hassocks, dressers, etc.

Then just as he thought tonight would be his night, Karin would ice down his unsatisfied penis and put him back into the Thimble, making fun of Robbie if he began crying.

“Well…” Karin came back into the room, carrying a small basin and water and a large yellow sponge. “Been a while since the old groin got some scrubbing, eh Robbie?”

Karin squirted liquid soap into Robbie’s dick and began rubbing the soap in vigorously, adding water from the sponge now and then. “Like I said earlier, Robbie, I ‘d love to move in with you now, even before we’re married. Maybe really soon.”

Robbie’s genitals were becoming inflamed with the stimulation of Karin’s soft rubbing. “Oh, Karin, that would be wonderful!”

Robbie was thrilled. Up until now Karin had preferred him in small doses. Karin generally saw Robbie one or two nights a week, and only occasionally saw him on the weekend.

This had gotten even more painful for Robbie than it had been when he just missed Karin; after all, his dick was stuck in the Thimble. It would be wonderful if she saw him all the time, even if she teased him nightly.

“That’s right” Karin said as she noticed Robbie’s hopeful look”I want to spend more time with my fluffy-wuffy bunny rabbit.” Karin was now soaping Robbie’s balls, which had become rather heavy of late with all the backed up semen.

Not only had Karin stimulated much semen into the testicles in the last eighteen days, but there was still some sperm backed up in there from before Robbie’s previous orgasm…it usually took a few orgasms to empty the testicles.

“We’re getting married in a year, and it would be nice to get out of this cramped apartment and move into my Bunnie-Wunnie’s nice five bedroom house, after all you’ve begged me to move in several times.”

Now Karin was dying Robbie off—he felt like an infant whose diaper had been changed. “But honey, as much as I love you, you’ve got some weird habits, poor social skills, and you don’t allow me much of a social life, since you are so controlling.”

Karin carefully put the basin on the floor and reached into the night table drawer, bringing out some sex lubricant.

“ I think if we work together on your wird habits honey—“ Karin poured lube into her palm—“You will become the ideal boyfriend, and then a good hubsnad.” Karin began to slowly rub Robbie’s cock with her slippery, wet palm.

“Wouldn’t you like that, honey? Then I’d feel better about maybe taking all my clothes off in front of you…wouldn’t you like to know if my nipples are pink or brown? Lots of other guys know.” Robbie’s throat quickened at the idea of actually seeing Karin naked.

Her naked breasts. He’d never seen her naked, though she’d always been in tube tops, string bikinis or skin tight shirts, or crop tops and cut offs in the warm weather, and then tiny sweaters in the winter.

And of course it was embarrassing that he was naked in front of her constantly the last few months, and she’d never given him even a little peek at her bare body.

“And we could progress to lovemaking… I mean, Robbie…when was the last time you had a real blowjob,baby?” Karin began rubbing slightly faster. Robbie thought about it.

Karin had never given hima blowjob—they’d never gotten past heavy necking with the clothes on in the thirty months they’d b een together. Now things had progressed to clothes off, but just Robbie’s clothes.

“I mean, I like cocksucking, Robbie…I haven’t felt comfortable with you to do it yet, but I do like it, there have never been any complaints from previous boyfriends, hell they called me Doctor Fellatio at my high schoo. My lips are great, don’t you think they’re great?”

Robbie nodded. Karin leaned down to Robbie’s cock and blew on it a little, and it stiffened even further than it had. Karen laughed. “Yes, these lips could make that little wee-wee feel really really good, your Karin thinks, baby.”

Karin paused from stroking Robbie and took a lipstick from the night table and a compact mirror and began applying a bright red maraschino cherry color to her full lips. She rubbed her lips together when she was done.

“Robbie…you’d really like my blowjobs…” Karen resumed stroking Robbie’s purple, engorged penis. “I have a warm, soft mouth…Greg—I mean a guy I know—said my mouth felt like velvet.”

Karin began rubbing Robbie’s frenum, and his hips bucked. “And I always swallow, honey. Up and down Karins’ hand went, as if she was handling a truck gear shift around a difficult turn pike.

Robbie’s cock felt like a guided missile. Karin’s ministrations were causing it to get to Louisville Slugger proportions, and all this blowjob talk didn’t much help. Why couldn’t she suck him off now? But of course, she didn’t feel quite comfortable yet.


Again Karin read his mind. “Honey I just don’t feel like this with you now—having grown-up sex..” Karen slowed down the manipulation of Robbie’s shaft and began just stroking the top of the penis with a lone forefinger, the nail occasionally grazing the pee hole.

“You are just too immature and freaky” Robbie’s eyes filled with tears. She’d never want him. He was a freak. Karin looked sharply at him. “And you’re a fuckin’ crybaby…You’re always giving me the waterworks.”

Karin began rubbing the penis head with two fingers then theree, as if she were sanding Robbie’s penis with a tiny piece of sandpaper. “You’re selfish, you have terrible self control too…”

“What-what do you mean? “ Robbie asked, panting. He could have fucked a hedgehog now. “I’m a good, patient driver, I never missed a day of school all the way through college, studied hard, I’ve helped you out with bills—Karin honey, how am I selfish with poor control?”

Karin was a fine one to discuss poor self control. Karen was a former stripper, had been jailed for shoplifting in her youth, and had dropped out of two colleges and three hairdressing academies. She’d been to rehab and a brother of hers had been in jail for bank robbery. They were all irresponsible in that family, Robbie thought.

Karin looked bemused. “Well—wait… honey, deflate your dickie a little bit. Mommy wants to try something new that will give you some pleasure…a cock ring. I can’t put it on with you all hard like that.”

Karin did not desist in rubbing Robbie’s penis. “C’mon limp up.”Karin’s tone became impatient, though she was massaging his dick harder now, and playing a bit with the foreskin with a long nail.Her nail began flicking the foreskin back and forth, and Robbie panted.

“C’mon honey, calm down, make your hard-on go away, for Mommy.” Karin pulled her bustier down more showing her breasts and licked her lips…but she continued the masturbation. Then she actually reached her head over and licked the tip of Robbie’s cock, which was streaming pre-cum.

“Robbie, why won’t you lose your boner, honey?” Karen then kissed the side of his penis, and then rubbed some more. “Baby, I’m getting irritated. Drop your stiffie, please.”Robbie wondered if Karin were insane.

How was he supposed to go limp under these arousing conditions? Indeed, it was turning even more purple, contrasting sharply with Karin’s slender white fingers.

“Karin, honey, stop touching my dick and it’ll go down maybe…put a jacket over that top, too…it’s making me so…I can’t calm down like this.” Whack! Karin’s palm crashed against Robbie’s cheek for the third time that day.

“Goddamnit” Karin screamed. Reaching down, she pulled off one of her spike heels. ” Haven’t you ever heard of mind over matter? Can’t you just go limp without giving me orders?” Karin took the shoe by the tip and whacked the heel onto the base of Robbie’s straining erection. He screamed.

“ Lose your erection, goddamit!” Karin whacked Robbie’s dick again, and then gave him a shot with the heel on his scrotum. Robbie burst into tears, but his cock seemed to still be quite erect.

Finally Karin began pounding his cock with the shoe like a hammer on a nail, and finally his erection died, and his penis became very small…there appeared to be a tiny spot of blood on the tip. Karin took a Kleenex and wiped it off.

Calming down, Karin returned the evil shoe to her foot.. “You see, bunny rabbit?” Karen’s honeyed tones asked patiently. “You can’t control yourself without discipline. I had to ask you two or three times to drop that boner of yours and then “ she giggled.” I had to um, calm it down myself.”

Karin held up a small leather strap, a little smaller than a watch band with metal snaps on it. “This will accentuate your pleasure, baby…I just want to give you a good time, honey.” Karin chided Robbie, still weeping with all the pain in his groin.

“Why won’t you let Mommy give you a good time, instead of keeping up that big manly cock? But now you’re in for a treat.”

Karin gingerly lifted Robbie’s cock and balls up and snapped the cock ring around them, so the blood was constricted and his cock bulged. For the next half hour, Karin played with Robbie’s cock and sang lullabies and songs from her Vacation Bible School.


Robbie forgot the pain and his penis became quite tumescent once again. He noticed that the strap indeed did accentuate his pleasure as he was stroked, and he resolved that if he ever got out of the Thimble he would buy a strap to masturbate with.

“Now, Robbie, let me tell you a story. “ Karin was speaking quite gently still. “When I was in my teens I was a hell raiser, probably at the same time you were in the Honor Society and a National Merit Finalist and all that." Karin looked at Robbie, and laughed.

"I got in some trouble, and got sent to a reform school, and while I was gone, my mom and dad packed up their trailer and moved to another park across the country. And it was years before I saw them again.”

Bitterness crept into her voice, but this did not interrupt the gentle teasing of Robbie’s cock. “So my parole officer helped me get into this girls home, and it was run on a point system…behavior modification, like I was telling you on the phone.

We all had these green point cards in the house, and we had to earn seventy thousand points a week to get our weekend privileges and allowance.”

Karin bounced Robbie’s balls gently in her palm. “And it was real good for me. I got ten thousand positive points for going to school, say five hundred points for cleaning my room, and another thousand for doing my chores, studying, the like…and then if I was bad, like if I stole something, I might get two hundred thousand negative points I had to work off, before I got my privileges back.

And boy did it piss me off…but I became much more civilized as a result, you know.”

Robbie wondered why Karin was telling him this. He hated it when she talked about her past…he always cringed when they visited his parents because he was afraid that her elbow tattoo would show as she was eating Mother’s bisque. Couldn’t she just forget that part of her life?

Why couldn’t she just be a normal girlfriend? Jesus did he want to cum. “Anyway, honey…” Karin went on…

”You’re just the sweetest guy, but I think you could do with a little point system yourself. It would make life so much easier, and you’d know whether or not you were pissing me off…wouldn’t that be great? I wouldn’t be getting mad at you all the time…I think that would be wonderful, really…and if you earn enough points, you’ll get MAN privileges, baby!”

*****************************************

Karin looked critically at the model in the “before” picture in the plastic surgery ad in Elle magazine. Then she looked at the “after” picture. Clearly, the woman hadn’t had surgery at all…she just stopped frowning…do these morons believe the ads…Man. Karin looked around the room. Robbie would have to do those baseboards.

In the eight months since Robbie and Karin had been living together, his “sitting room” as his Mom called it, had begun to look more like a showplace than before…the carpet was so clean now, and you could actually see it, whereas before Karin got Robbie to accept the point system, you couldn’t see the carpet for the ashtrays, crushed Schlitz cans, and porn tapes lying everywhere.

Robbie’s mother, the wrinkled up old cunt, even approved, and reluctantly admitted that she now approved of Robbie’s new fiancée.

Robbie’s Chevy Chase four-bedroom Victorian was much nicer than the crowded efficiency that Karin had shared with her boyfriend Toad in in Southeast Washington. It had been awfully cramped, and Karin had called it a de-ficiency.

Toad, perennially unemployed, still lived there, and Karin paid his rent and other expenses out of the substantial allowance that Robbie gave her. Toad also was using one of Robbie’s credit cards, but this he assured Karin, was temporary.

The efficiency apartment was conveniently on the subway line for Karin’s occasional noctural visits, and very near the parole office, the 7-Eleven AND the methadone clinic, all of which Toad had to visit regularly.

Karin was a small “d” democrat when choosing who she slept with, so she had a variety of other poverty-stricken lovers who occasionally hit her up for loans

CRASH! Karin cocked her head, giggled, and got up, slipping her feet into enchanting black heels. She began strolling into the kitchen, a corn fed American beauty in snug turtleneck and black jeans. Karin leaned against the doorjamb and sighed. Robbie looked at her, miserable, and perhaps a little chilly.

Clad in thigh high pink stockings, often called “pull ups” and matching pink suede high heels---higher than Karins, as a matter of fact—he wasn’t well covered, except of course for the Thimble, which kept his cock contained, but probably not that warm.


At Robbie’s feet was a tipped over stepladder and a broken crystal decanter. Karin looked up at the cabinet above the sink, and the other crystal was clean and almost all replaced.back on the shelf. That was something, at least…but this broken crockery!


Karin shook her head. “You know, I told you not to rush putting that stuff away…and I bet you were dumb enough to go up the ladder in your heels? You rushed, didn’t you Robin?”

Robbie hung his head. “I know, Miss Karin, but I wanted to watch the Phillies game at four. The guys are coming over…you said you didn’t mind.”

Karin gritted her teeth. “You have two hundred thousand negative points to work off—if I find one more “Swank” magazine, I’ll give you a million negative—and if you don’t work them off by Monday, you can’t cum—again!”

“Fifty-five.” Robbie murmured. “I worked off all but fifty-five thousand, Miss Karin. I cleaned the master bedroom, vacuumed the upstairs, cleaned all the bathrooms in the house, washed the windows, I washed your car, I cleaned the garage—wearing just these da-doggone stockings and it’s cold, Karin!”

Cursing was a ten thousand negative point mistake, and Robbie was getting better. Karin shook her head.

“Look Robbie, I’m sick of your macho posturing and that’s why I make you wear pink stockings around the house. Your attitude was awful!” Karin sniffed, then conceded generously, “But it’s so much better now, honey…the stockings look good on you. And you did a great job on the house. and so here’s ten thousand positive points.”

12