Oh, My Karin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie reached over to the counter and got his green card, and bent over the counter to write them down. Karin wrinkled her nose, looking at his zit-laden bottom contrasting with the neon pink stockings.

“But you get 20,000 negative points for rushing with the crystal, and another twenty for breaking that bottle thing—“ Karin waved at the broken decanter.

“Your mom’s crystal, Robbie, I don’t want her looking daggers at me. So there’s forty thousand plus fifty-five thousand, 95,000 negative points, looks like you’re not cumming tomorrow, and if you keep rushing, you’ll have to miss the football game.

Robbie dropped his pen and began to cry, and Karin spun on her heel and returned to the living room.

It wasn’t a bad system if Robbie behaved himself. Karin only required 100,000 positive points a week for Robbie to have the Thimble removed…he could then lie on the cold kitchen floor, jacking his stockinged legs over his head and whack away, while Karin timed him with a stopwatch.

If Robbie didn’t cum in three minutes—sometimes he was too excited—Karin would put the Thimble back on, assuming he didn’t really want to orgasm.

If Robbie was able to catch his cum in his mouth, Karin gave him a pair of her panties the next time he choked the chicken, generous soul that she was.

And what’s 100,000 points? Averages out to about fifteen five a day he had to earn. And it was so easy. On mornings when Karin was home, as she stayed out with a “friend” occasionally.. Robbie got 500 points for making her breakfast before he went to work, and another 500 for serving it to her in bed.

When an occasional “friend” stayed over in Karin’s bed, Robbie got 500 further points for serving him without pouting.

Karin had the master bedroom, and Robbie a smaller room down the hall, but he was hoping that might change, as well as the guests, after they got married. Robbie would come home from work at noon and make Karin lunch just as she got in from her morning classes at theUniversity of Maryland-College Park.

Robbie was careful to not have any lunch meetings with clients if he could help it. The clients were annoyed at first, but were much happier with Robbie’s energy level since he’d given up his two pack a day Camel habit and all that beer.

Robbie also participated in Karin’s aerobics class…he got a thousand points every time he attended, so sometimes he’d go twice a day. Then after work there were more positive points for housework, giving Karin and her “Friend” back massages, and oral sex on the nights Karin stayed home with no friend.

As Karin was not yet comfortable with Robbie seeing her naked, he had to eat her out with a blindfold on. Robbie also got points for tutoring Karin in her statistics classes, and driving Karin and Toad around, since the Toad had unfortunately lost his license.

Yes, Robbie earned his 100,000 points and sometimes a bit more…as he’d always been an achiever, gold stars from first grade on, he worked assiduously. He knew he’d get an orgasm a week, and if he could get a million positive points by their wedding night, signifying “manhood” they could go on as real man and wife.

Robbie could mae real love to Karin, and Karin dropping all those other guys. He’d get blowjobs from those pouty lips…. She’d promised!

But Robbie was always in the red…he hadn’t had an orgasm in three months…too many negative points.

It was so easy for Robbie to fuck up. And when he got these negative points, or “demerits” as Karin called them sometimes, he’d have to work them off until he was back in the black. Karin had fired Robbie’s maid, annexing the salary for her Toad fund.

Karin trained Robbie to do a better job of cleaning. After Robbie cleaned the entire house Karin would go over it with a fine toothed comb, holding her make up mirror inside the toilet bowl and that sort of thing.

Robbie might get five thousand positive points for cleaning, but lose five hundred to a thousand points for every smudge left on the counter, or tiny specks of dust in the corners of the garage.

If Karin’s clothes weren’t perfectly ironed, he got two hundred points for every wrinkle…and Robbie wasn’t much of an ironer…he’d never done chores as a child. Mother had had lots of hired help for that.

And then there was a thousand demerit fine for what Karin called “your bitching and moaning”. Robbie had learned quickly not to complain about the cleaning regimen, or Karin still keeping her legs closed, he’d even stopped complaining about the Thimble…when it was on.

But he couldn’t quite stop begging to cum during the teasing sessions.

On the nights when Karin was home, as well as Saturday afternoons, and sometimes after lunch during the week when Robbie had a slow day ahead of him, Karin would strip Robbie down, binding him to any horizontal surface in the house (favorites being the bed, the hassock and the kitchen table)

Dressed in skimpy halter tops, corsets, stockings, purple teddies, Merry Widows, tiny lace bra and panty sets, or any sort of interesting lingerie, Karin would then remove the Thimble.

Then she’d rub, stroke, massage, pull, prod and tickle Robbie’s poor organ usually for between two to five hours a day.

“Now you ‘re a bright, articulate guy.” Karin would murmur, as she traced a nail down Robbie’s purple shaft, “So I expect you to entrance me with good conversation and witty repartee while I do my important business here, Robin.”

Robbie lost no points for his conversation degenerating.. Karin was always amused by how quickly a discussion about Rumsfeld’s troop placements would degenerate into “…aah…ooh…it feels so good…I’m so hard, Miss Karin…”

Sometimes Karin would be irritated, and kept a metal ruler to thwack him on his cockhead…bringing him back on track. The guy had three graduate degrees, after all!

Robbie tried hard not to beg to be released, or beg to cum…that was Karin’s decision whether he’d get to.

Robbie he wasn’t really allowed to cum until Mondays when he had his 100,000 points. But after 3 hours of Karin’s fluttering ivory fingers with long purple nails, his dick was in riot and Robbie would begin to beg…

”Oh Mommy…Karin honey…please let me cum, oh please…I feel like I’m gonna explode, why’d you put the cock ring on, oh don’t play with my vein like that…please!” The tantrum would begin,

Though Robbie was securely bound, he would attempt to kick his legs, and his lower lip would begin trembling.

Karin would sigh…”Oh, honey, you were doing so well, but that’s another thousand demerits. Can’t you just lie there quietly?.”

“No, no” Robbie whimpered. “No more points. I’ll buy you that CD player you wanted for your car, I’ll up the minutes on your cell phone…please let me cum.” Karin would lean over and slap Robbie’s face.

“ I am so hurt by your bribery, Robin. I will order the CD player tomorrow, but that’s ten thousand demerits, and I’m adding 30 minutes to your tease time.” Sometimes the tease sessions would last for seven or eight hours, if Karin’s fingers were feeling energetic.

Robbie’s protests and complaints would put him so demerited that he could not possibly work off the points.

Now and then, when Karin had a few drinks and was feeling generous, she would allow Robbie to take off large numbers of demerits with “quick punishment”

“Spare the rod, spoil the fiancée” she would giggle, and she’d tie Robbie face down to the bed, naked of course and give him a whipping with long sap switches that she’d cut in Rock Creek Park, and left in the bathtub for a few hours…

“What do you have, baby…ninety-seven thousand points?” Karin would giggle as she came over with the soggy branches, that could leave a vicious sting if aimed right. “No, only eighty-nine, Miss Karin” would come the muffled reply.

Karin would start in on Robbie’s rear end, breaking two or three saplings in her efforts..finally Robbie would begin to scream. He’d never had corporal punishment as a child, and Karin critically noticed how this affected his behavior as well as his tolerance for pain.

“What? Are you crying already? We’ve only done seventeen swats! At a thousand positives per swat, you still owe seventy-one thousand—“

“Yes ma’am, I’ll try to be quiet.” Robbie would sob, trying not to “bitch” But after five or six more, Robbie would again beg her to stop, he’d still owe quite a few points, and Karin would good-naturedly rub iodine into the welts as Robbie cried quietly.

It was a tough system, and even after he’d get the points down to something he could work off by cutting around the edge of the lawn or something, but then Karin would feel badly about the whipping and give him another stroking right afterwards…there was more begging, and there he was again!

“It’s like you don’t want to cum, honey.” Karin would shake her head. “You’re three hundred thousand demerits strong. At this rate you might not cum til Labor Day.”

Karin’s reverie was interrupted by Robbie staggering out of the kitchen…

”Oh, Miss Karin…I know I was wrong dropping crockery all over the place…” He hung his tear-stained face, and Karin mentally counted the runs in his stockings. Should she award demerits for that?

“I’ve got to cum or I’ll be ready for St. Elizabeths.” This was a DC nut ward. Robbie looked up, begging, and the Thimble was poking up in the air, right between his legs…it looked like a guided missile.

“Can we do anything? I’ll give up my game, I’ll tell the guys not to come.” Robbie was shaking.

Karin smiled at Robbie. “Baby, I have a way, I think that you can cum tonight, and not even miss your game…

To be continued.

12