Oh, My Karin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Robbie, can you imagine if we’d just screwed like you wanted to?” Robbie felt Karin’s forefinger and fuck-you finger rub a little massage against the underside of his penis…”We’d be done now, honey.” Karin went on. “I’d be tired, and you’d be at home, or crashed on my bed…but instead, you’re still rarin’ to go.” Robbie felt her massaging his penis from behind, and of course he became even more erect…the natural direction for his dick to go was out in front of him, and so there was slightly more pain in his crushed groin, but he forgot it in feeling Karin’s heavenly rubbing.

Finally, Karin gave Robbie permission to hump the bed again. “This time, you can release, honey…just grind away!” Karin had pulled Robbie’s butt up and gently pushed his penis under his stomach again, and Robbie began to grind, pushing his crotch deep into the towel. Harder and harder he pushed, trying to pretend it was Karin’s pussy he was fucking…OOOH.

Robbie came hard…it w as the most intense release he’d ever had. Just as Robbie came, the doorbell rang, and Karin patted Robbie’s ass, and went out to see who it was. Robbie, still focused on his orgasm, thought it was unusually wet down there…he kept spurting and spurting. Robbie was unaware that semen became backed up after much stimulation. Finally the passion left him, and Robbie, feeling his crotch quite wet and uncomfortable, wanted to get up.

Karin came back into the room.

“Oh Robbie, a friend just came by. He’s in the living room.” Robbie was still struggling with his hands cuffed. “Karin, can you help me up? It’s very uncomfortable down here.” Robbie thought. “He? He who?”

Karin laughed. “It’s my old boyfriend Toad…you remember him.” Robbie looked up over his shoulder, God it was wet down there.

“You mean the furniture refinisher? The one you were always complaining about? Who cheated on you? What’s he doing here?” Karin laughed, deep in her throat.

“He just came by to apologize, I think…he’s been going through—“

“Hey Karin,” came a deep voice from the living room. “Who the fuck’s clothes are these? Jesus, a faggot alligator shirt.” “Don’t worry, Toad, honey,” called Karin. “They’re my brother’s.”

“Your brothers?” said Robbie, his voice going down a little. “I’m your fiancée. Doesn’t he know?” Karin patted Robbie’s shoulder.

“Well, Toad’s made big inroads in Anger Management classes, but he’s having a hard time letting go. We get together and talk about what’s happened, and I’m going to break it to him soon…but I can’t get you up now, Robbie…if he saw you, it might not go well…the key to the handcuffs are in the living room, anyway.”

“Karin, get in here,” called Toad. “We’re going to my house to see the waterbed, it’s incredible.” Karin patted Robbie’s shoulder. “I’ll be back in a little.” Robbie began struggling. It was very wet around his crotch now…his erection was gone…”But—“ “Bye…” Karin left the room, and shut the door, and Robbie lay in his own waste until five a.m. ******************************************** PART THREE “Robbie, I am so disappointed in you.” Karin leaned back on the sofa. She was clad in a tank top and shorts and the tank top swelled in indignation as she breathed hard.

“What is this? Why are you so limp!” Robbie couldn’t answer Karin, as he was kneeling naked on a hassock in front of Karin, with his hands tied and his mouth gagged. His erection he thought, wasn’t limp at all. It was sticking straight out, where Karin had been stroking it with the nails of her right hand as she lounged on the couch,reading “Elle” magazine...As Karin idly stroked Robbie’s dick, Robbie been kneeling on the hassock with perfect posture, as he was gently stroked by Karin for two hours now, and he felt quite horny.

Karin leaned over and pulled out the gag. “Answer me. Why is this erection so—“she giggled “mediocre?”

“I don’t know what you mean, Miss Karin.” Robbie answered. He still couldn’t believe the change in his relationship with his beautiful fiancée in the past six weeks. “I’m really, really hard, and I wish I could cum—“ Robbie gulped. All he could get from Karin after being engaged six months was these long teasing sessions…she said he wasn’t really ready for a sexual relationship with her, and she wanted them to wait for the altar…

Robbie objected to this, as he knew full well now that Karin was still sleeping with an old boyfriend, but she said that would also stop when she and Robbie got married.

“It’s just a physical thing between me and Toad, Robbie” Karin had said, stroking Robbie’s cheek. “ I want to maintain high standards for you…and I have to get a little R&R you know..and don’t worry, baby…I’ll give you some fun with one of my special massages…”

Their routine for the “massages” went like this. First Robbie would give Karin a regular massage, all over her back and rear end, and legs…sometimes he would present her with a little gift he’d picked up, and when she became somewhat aroused, the evening became rather physical.

Robbie and Karin would then neck for several hours—Robbie would feel Karin up, but just above the waist according to her rules—and they’d tongue each other tremendously. Karin would give Robbie these neck kisses and hickeys even—Although she never let Robbie see her naked, Karin would gradually strip to bra and panties, and let Robbie nuzzle her cleavage and rub up against her until he was horny and sweaty and chomping at the bit. Then Karin would ask Robbie to take off his clothes, and then the real fun began!

Karin would then tie Robbie down and slowly masturbate him…at first she’d let him cum after a few hours of this seemingly endless handjob, and he’d stopped pressuring her for regular sex…it was useless, and this teasing thing was exciting! Sometimes Robbie would quake for 40 minutes to an hour as Karin stroked, pulled, tapped and squeezed his organ.

She’d tied him down to hassocks, ottomans, ceiling hooks, the picnic table in the back yard, her bed, once Karin had actually tied Robbie down under the table and played with his poor, trembling dick with her toes as she studied for a grad school exam. Robbie had never had such an experience in his life as he did when he was begging her to let him cum, and often his balls would begin to feel like little weights between his legs, as the backed up semen gathered.

At the end of the tease, Karin would finally stroke Robbie to orgasm—sometimes if Robbie came before Karin wanted him to, she would feed the semen back into his mouth with a spoon, which was frightening but intensely arousing as well—and other times if Robbie begged too much, she’d make him jerk himself off. This always made Robbie feel kind of rejected, as he loved spurting into Karin’s palm after a long, frustrating tease.

But recently Karin had begun stopping the tease without letting him release if he’d done something to annoy her, like forgetting to pick up her dry cleaning. If Karin didn’t feel “appreciated” she wouldn’t let him squirt! Of course after Robbie’d leave Karin, he’d go home and jerk off if he hadn’t cum, sometimes several times in a night, thinking about her flimsy outfits and long, dancing fingers…but he didn’t let her know this. But she knew something was different, and was she pissed.

“Robbie, this is bullshit. Last week when we had a playing session, your dick was thick and bursting, and it was precumming all over the place. It was so neat watching you pant and beg to cum…and I’m sorry I didn’t let you, but you were rude to Toad on the phone when he called.—“

“He’s not supposed to see you!” Robbie shouted. He didn’t have a lot of power behind the shout, as of course he was naked and kneeling on a hassock, but he had to make his point, dammit.

“Toad’s a friend, and I expect you to treat my friends with respect.” Karin said severely, as she leaned over and whacked Robbie on his member. “And I told you I’d make it up to you this week if you were good, but you’re just not as excited as you were before.” Karin flicked Robbie’s dick at the tip with a nail and Robbie squirmed. “I mean (giggle) you are a little hard, but the energy isn’t there!” Karin looked Robbie in the eye.

“Are you seeing another woman, Robert?” Robbie shook his head. “Absolutely not! Even though you’ve not given me any real sex, I respect my engagement, unlike—“

Karin shook her head and got up and left the room, with Robbie still kneeling on the hassock. “Karin come back!” Robbie yelled. But Karin was in her bedroom, a room Robbie didn’t see often, and she stayed there for ten minutes. Robbie really wanted her to come back, and he called nicely “Karin, I’m sorry I got on you about your personal relationships…please come back. Just get me off the hassock, I’m about to fall!” No answer.

Robbie tried to keep his balance, but it was difficult. He had a charley horse in one thigh. “Please, Karin!” Robbie wailed. “I can’t stand here, honey!” Karin came back in the room with a box. She sat down in front of the hassock again.

“Robbie, you’ve either been seeing another woman or choking your chicken—“ Robbie looked abashed “That’s it!” she said triumphantly “You’re a whack-off artist…that’s a habit for sixteen year olds, Jesus.”

Karin cocked her head and looked seriously at her fiancée. “Honey, don’t you know that playing with yourself between our times together reduces your affection for me—sometimes I’ve noticed when you come over and you’re not particularly horny you seem to take me for granted, you forget to open the car door for me, once you actually asked me if I wanted to split the check one night.” Robbie looked downcast. He wasn’t aware that Karin felt this way. Even though she’d never let him sleep with her, or even given Robbie a blowjob, even though she was clearly sleeping with one or two other guys, Karin was his everything, and he’d never wanted to make her feel unhappy or undervalued. As if reading his thoughts, Karin took her finger and pushed Robbie’s chin up and smiled at him.

“Honey, when you’re really, really excited about being with me, when you’ve not been abusing yourself and your love juices are contained, you are incredible! You treat me like a princess, take me everywhere, bring me ice cream and little gifts…I feel so cherished. And then when I give you long, long massages, you sweat and shiver and thrust your hard little winkie into the air, and I get such a kick out of it, especially when I lift my hand up and you have to raise up your things—that’s funny.” Karin smiled, and Robbie smiled back, somewhat weakly.

“And then when I finally let you cum, you are so grateful, and just as sweet as can be, because it’s a treat, not something that happens every day, you know…? But now that you’re whacking off like a madman, and you are just lackadaisical. I just know you’re spending time surfing porn on the Internet, and what kind of a waste of time is that? Why can’t you stop doing this, baby…”

“Karin, I love you, but I get so frustrated and horny.” Robbie confessed. “And I get jealous about your fooling around with Toad and those other guys, and I just want to jerk off…I love the teasing stuff, and I’ve even joined a couple of newsgroups on the Internet that talk about teasing and denial of the male orgasm—but I can’t stay chaste…some of the men on those sites wear chastity belts, but that’s not me! “ Robbie shook his head. “I’m not that kind of guy, and I don’t think I could wear one!”

Karin held up the box she’d brought in the room and shook it. “Are you sure, baby?”

Contact me at the link below if you want more to this story.

12