Oh My Sexgoddess!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff took a moment to understand, then he sat up, and grabbing his cock guided himself into her, groaning as he again felt the tight warmness engulfing him. Mira moaned as he entered her and then Jeff began thrusting into her hard and Mira threw her head back and moaned.

“Ohhhhh yeah! That's it, babe, yeah, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhh!”

Jeff did his best, he thrust into her harder and faster, her body shaking back and forth with each thrust, Mira obviously loving every second of it. But soon Jeff felt himself begin to approach the edge and he stopped.

“Why are you stopping? More!” Mira complained.

“Just a moment.” Jeff gasped, this was more tiring than he thought.

“Gotta get myself under control again.”

Mira sounded a little disappointed, but accepted.

“Hmmm…okay, let me know when you're ready again, babe.”

They laid down on the bed, Mira on her stomach, Jeff on her back, his cock still inside her. Jeff was covered in sweat, and so was Mira, Jeff waited until he felt he could hold on a while longer and then began thrusting into her again.

“You're ready again? Oh yes. Oh yes!”

Jeff thrust into her hard and soon Mira was as ecstatic as when he took her doggystyle, she was being pushed into the bed with each thrust, but didn't seem to mind, she just moaned and whimpered into the pillow.

“Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh, fuck me, babe, ahhhh yeah…mffff, mfff, mfff…”

Jeff continued fucking her, he could feel he would last a little longer before he would cum and he intended to make it as pleasurable for Mira as he could until then. Miras moans increased in volume and frequency and Jeff could tell she wasn't far away herself.

“Ohhhh…ohhhhh…ohhhhh…oh, babe, fuck me, yeah, mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Oh, baby, I'm almost there! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Oh!”

Jeff thrust into her faster, bent on bringing her over the edge before him, but then she motioned to change position.

“Oh, babe, I want you on top, please, quickly…” she whimpered. Jeff pulled out of her and sat up as she moved onto her back, and then laid down on top of her again and re-entered her, Mira throwing her arms and legs around him and hugging him close as he resumed thrusting into her.

“Oh, babe! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh, I'm so close! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!”

Jeff grunted from effort, keeping himself from cumming too soon was harder than he thought, but he intended to bring her off and kept pounding her, Mira writhing and moaning underneath him, thrusting her pelvis at him in rhytm to his thrusts. Jeff couldn't keep it up much longer and soon felt himself getting close.

“Mira, I…I'm about to…” he moaned.

“Oh yes, cum in me, I want to feel you cum in me, oh yes, oh yes!”

With that Jeff let go of his restraints and thrust into her as fast and hard as he could, feeling the pressure build up inside him, Miras cries rising in tone, she was almost there as well, he gritted his teeth, he was almost there, the pleasure was almost unbearable, he could feel the pressure building in his gut, he kept thrusting, fucking her hard, making her moan and gasp, and then he threw his head back and came.

“AAAAHAARRRRRHHHHH!”

The pressure released and he fired his seed into her, pure pleasure striking into his brain as he came hard. This was all Mira needed and she thrust against him one final time, lifting herself off the bed, and threw her head back as she let out a scream and came.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHH!!!”

Jeffs body shuddered as his cock fired the last strands of cum into her, Mira arched like a bow as she let the orgasm roll through her, filling her every pore, her eyes closed and her mouth agape in mute bliss. Then they both grew limp and fell onto the bed, letting out a sigh of relief. Jeff rolled onto his back, Mira rolling on top of him, his softening cock staying inside her, and they laid there, softly caressing each other, catching their breath, enjoying the afterglow. Mira lifted her head and looked at him.

“Did you like that?” she smiled. Jeff grinned.

“Heh…I loved it. It was better than anything I've ever experienced.”

Mira smiled and put her head on his chest.

“Mmmmm, I liked it too.” she said and laid there for a while. Then she lifted her head and began to get up.

“Well, my job here is done.”

Jeff looked at her in confusion.

“What?”

“Your wish was for me to fuck you right here and now and I have, so I'm not allowed to stay any longer.” she said as she climbed out of bed.

“So…this was all just a job for you?”

Mira turned her head and smiled at him.

“Well…it was my job to do this, but don't think I didn't enjoy it!” she said and winked at him. Jeff sighed, at least that was something. Mira spun around and suddenly her clothes were back on her body.

“Can I get another wish?” Jeff asked. Miras expression turned apologetic.

“I'm afraid not. Nobody gets more than one wish.” She looked at him for a moment, then bent down and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“But I had a great time and I really enjoyed serving you. You'll be a great lover for whoever your girlfriend will be.” she said comfortingly. “If I get one.” Jeff thought to himself with a sad smirk. Mira turned towards the tv and suddenly it turned on by itself. She looked over her shoulder at Jeff and raised a hand to wave at him.

“Goodbye.” she said. Jeff waved back in return. Then Mira bent down and started crawling back through the screen,

Jeff taking one last look at her nice, firm ass as she disappeared into the tv. Once she was gone the tv switched itself off and the room was quiet again and Jeff was left to himself and his thoughts. It had been an incredible experience, a real-live goddess had visited him and they had had sex. It had been the first time for him and it had been wonderful. But sadly, it was probably also the only time he would experience it. Jeff sighed and turned onto his side, his arm dangling down from the edge of the bed and hitting something on the floor. Jeff picked it up, it was the business card she had given him, he had dropped it when she had begun kissing him. Jeff studied the card, it said her name and her status and nothing more, no address or anything. Jeff flipped the card over, the back of it was blank, so no help there…no wait…suddenly writing appeared on the card, as if an invisible hand was writing on it in his hand.

“I may only be allowed to fulfill one wish for each customer, but no one can tell me what to do in my spare time. Call me, babe! –Mira.” it read, with a phone number underneath, and next to it a little smiley and a devilish face. Jeff smiled to himself. He still didn't know if this was a dream or not, but if it wasn't, then he knew one thing: he'd never be bored again…

The End

12