Oh, No!

Story Info
Ever sent a pic of your cock to the wrong person? I did.
2.6k words
4.32
258k
59
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do travel quite a bit and I try to keep in touch with my wife by phone and by email, both. My laptop had a built-n camera and I often would take a picture of the body part of mine she says she misses the most and send it to her to keep her company.

So, after three days away, I got myself up to maximum and took a good pic and sent it to her.

The second I hit 'Send" I knew I fucked-up. Off it went to Janine, my sister-in-law instead of Janis, my wife. Shit, shit, shit. I wasn't really paying attention and the autofill on my computer just filled in "Janine" as soon as I typed, "Jan..." and I pressed the button and off it went.

Now, they were both in their mid-thirties, my wife is thirty-five, her sister, a year younger. So, here I was sending a salacious picture of my cock to my wife's sister.

There was nothing to be done but send a follow-up email to Janine which I did trying to explain what happened and hoping that the picture file was closed when she got it.

Now, my sister-in-law looks a lot like my wife. They're both tall, willowy blondes with very nice figures. You would immediately know they were sisters when you saw them together. And, thankfully, the both have a terrific sense of humor. I just might need that, I thought.

A few minutes went by then an email popped into my inbox. There it was...from Janine.

I opened it and read: "hehehe, no problem, Holt, my sis is a lucky girl if she gets to have fun with that all the time. Thanks for the nice look. Janine"

Whew! I was right to count on her sense of humor, lucky, I guess, so I fired off a reply thanking her for her understanding and that now she knew just how perverted her sister and I are when I'm off traveling and that I'm glad that I didn't send her the video I made that I sent her on my last business trip. And I hit, 'Send.'

Now I knew that last bit about the video was, well, maybe, meant to tease a bit, after all, I was in a hotel room, all alone with a fierce hard-on, and she was my wife's sexy little sister. I sat there at the desk, naked, rubbing myself with one hand, searching the files on my laptop with the other. There it was the video of me jacking-off, about five minutes worth, ending is a great cum scene with long ropes of sticky semen spurting like a fountain.

Yes, I sent it. Maybe I shouldn't have had those two brandies after dinner.

I sat there watching a video of a threesome I have on my laptop just for times like this when I'm traveling and bored in a hotel room somewhere. Slowly stroking myself as the video played, I saw an email come in and it was from Janine. "Well. All I can say is, WOW! It made me more than just a little wet watching you having fun by yourself. How did you know that it's something I just love to watch. ;-) Janine"

So, I emailed her back and told her that she could watch me do it any time she wanted.

We sent little emails back and forth like this for the two more days I was out of town, just kidding around having a little sexy fun. I had ended with a more or less kidding offer to do it for her in person the next time were together.

Her last email to me was that we would be getting together at the end of the month at her parent's lake cabin for a full week near the end of summer, so maybe then.

Well, it was kind of fun, just fooling around, anyway, life went on and I had pretty much forgotten about it until Janis reminded me of our upcoming visit to her parent's lake cottage. Then, the memory of it popped in my mind and gave me a bit of a hard-on as I thought back to it.

Well, a little joking, it was fun.

When we finally did see each other at the cabin, it was a large one, five bedrooms, we hugged and pecked each other's cheeks as we always did but there was something else there, a definite sexual charge between us. It was strong enough not to be missed and I just hoped that no one else picked up on it.

Time went by, there were so many of us there, that Janine and I were almost never together but on the second night, we did find ourselves alone in the kitchen making some drinks to take outside to the bonfire. I took the opportunity.

"Gee, Janine, I'm a bit embarrassed seeing you again after you've seen so much of me."

"Don't be embarrassed, Holt, I've thought of that a few times when I've been alone."

It could mean only one thing. She was masturbating thinking of the pic and video I'd sent her. Oh, my.

"Well, Janine, that's kind of a turn-on for me. I may need to seek a little relief pretty soon, myself."

She looked over at me, smiled and said, "Oh, really?"

Wondering just where this might lead, I posed, "Yeah, in thirty minutes, I'm going to head back to the bathroom at the back of the house for a little 'quick relief.' You just might catch me cumming again," and she flashed me a cute grin and took a tray of drinks outside.

I knew I had raised the ante between us but now the ball was clearly in her court. I would have a nice little jack-off session whether she came to watch it or not.

We were all sitting around the fire, drinking and talking and having a good time then the half-hour rolled around, so I told Janis I needed to use the bathroom, got up and walked into the cabin and down the hall to the bathroom at the back.

I got in the bathroom and decided to waste no time, so I unzipped my jeans and wrangled out my, now hard, cock and began getting it even harder. I wasn't sure what would happen but I was a combination of excited and nervous as I stroked back and forth.

My cock was starting to feel pretty good when there was a soft rap on the door. I pulled it ajar and it opened and Janine was standing there.

"I'll just watch from here, Holt, so I can see if someone's coming. Well, I mean other than you," she added with a snicker. "Go ahead, I want to see."

I turned more toward her and resumed jacking-off. Her eyes were staring at my cock as I pleasured myself.

"Hurry, I want to see you cum," and I turned a bit toward the sink as my cum began spurting out, most of it landing in the sink. I stood there, a string of cum dangling down from the tip, my hand covered in my cum.

I let go of my cock which stood straight our and she said, "Oh, that was great. Thanks, Holt," and wrapped her fingers around it and gave me a few strokes, then wiped her finger across the tip, slid it into her mouth and walked away.

I went back out a few minutes later and busied myself getting people refills and did catch my sister-in-law smiling at me once as I shuffled back and forth, our secret sealed between us.

The next few days, we flirted a bit back and forth when the opportunity arose which, of course, meant my cock arose, as well.

I would tell her that I had jacked-off that morning in the shower thinking of her lovely butt, things like that, just to keep the teasing and flirting going.

Then, near the end of the week, we were all getting ready to go out for the day and my sister-in-law, Janine, had already showered and her husband was sitting outside having showered and dressed earlier. I heard Janis get in the shower and turn the water on and looked in the hallway and saw that Janine's door was open just a crack.

I peeked in and saw her leaning toward the mirror putting her makeup on, a towel wrapped around her, so I pushed the door open a bit and asked, "Wanna watch again?"

"Where's Bill?""

"Outside, reading the paper with a cup of coffee."

"And Janis?"

"Just got in the shower."

"Leave my door open and do it in the hallway so you can see and hear if anyone is coming."

Well, a bit risky, but I was horny and turned on. Then, she convinced me. She opened the towel and stood there naked, simply beautiful, just a younger version of my wife, beautifully shaven, fresh from the shower. Oh, did she make me hard.

So, I stationed myself so I could see down the hall and began. She walked over near the door and stood there, her legs spread some, her fingers rubbing her pussy lips as I jacked my cock.

It didn't really take too long, I mean, you should see Janine, you'd cum pretty quick, too. So when I whispered that I was close, she said for me to move nearer and cum on her pussy.

I went up to her doorway as she moved close, then the ropy arcs of flew out and splattered her across her abdomen, pussy and thighs.

She took a glob of my cum on her fingertip and squatted, then put it up inside her and stood back up.

"You can think about where that cum of yours is all day, Holt. Now, we better get ready," and she winked and walked back to the mirror naked and resumed putting on her makeup.

I went back to our room and Janis was just getting out of the shower.

"Your turn, hon, we've got fifteen minutes before we leave," and I went right into the shower with my limp cock and sexy memories.

The rest of the week was uneventful, we just never had an opportunity for any fun and the next time we were together didn't work out either.

Then about two months later, my brother- and sister-in-law were due to come spend the weekend bringing their two kids.

On that Friday evening, their kids ran off with our two and were deep into playtime in our oldest's bedroom while we all had a glass or two of wine and wound-down from our workweeks. We had taken quick samples of each other's bodies as we hugged when they came in, me rubbing a hand down her butt, Janine, moving her hand along the bulge in my pants. But no more, there was just no chance.

Janine and I had IM'ed each other during the week from work and both agreed that it would be fun to 'play a bit' as Janine put it.

The first evening never afforded an opportunity and the next morning, I went out to the kitchen where my wife and her sister were having coffee, chatting and reading the paper. Bill, Janine's hubby, was still asleep and all our kids were in the den consuming Saturday morning cartoons.

I stood there pouring a cup of coffee as my wife got up to go check on the kids. Sensing the opportunity, I asked Janine if she'd slept well as I slid my hand down her robe onto her breast and gently pinched her hard nipple. Knowing we really had no time, I pulled my hand out and sat down to read the paper.

Then, I saw Janis head down the hall to the bathroom and heard the door close. I reached into my sister-in-laws robe as she slid her hand up under my robe onto my boxers, then inside them to grip my hard cock and give it a few pulls. As my hand went up her robe, she opened her legs as my fingers reached the wet slit that I was headed for.

I slid two fingers inside her as she sat there looking me in the eyes as she pulled on my cock, both of us intently listening for my wife's return. I was finger-fucking her in and out and she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Mmm, mmm, Holt, that's nice."

The I heard the toilet flush and knew that our playtime must end, at least for the moment. But, we had now played with each other's genitals, a new boundary crossed. Was I hard.

The rest of the day and evening were uneventful as far as Janine and I were concerned. It got late and then later and we all decided to go to bed. My wife got into bed and was soon asleep, snoring softly. I went back out to check the locks on the doors, make sure all the lights are out and get a drink of water.

As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, there was my sister-in-law at the sink, smiling my way. I walked over to her and she told me that her husband was snoring away sound asleep and I said for her to wait until I checked on my wife. I went back down the hall and she was peacefully asleep. My cock hardened instantly. I clicked off the light as I felt her come up against me, her hand down taking my dick and balls in her hand, then pulled my boxers to the floor as I felt her lips slide over the throbbing head of my cock and begin to suck.

Oh, I have to say, she was wonderful. She knelt there several minutes sucking me but as wonderful as it was, I had other plans. I lifted her up, then knelt myself as I pulled her panties down and licked along her wet slit, then put two fingers inside her and began stroking in and out as she pressed against me. She was also rubbing her fingers rapidly over her clit and I felt her begin to tremble, then, softly whimper as she began to orgasm standing there against the sink.

Then, she whispered, almost out of breath, that she wanted me to sit on the counter which I hoisted myself up on as she bent over and began stroking the shaft and sucking the tip of my cock swiftly up and down. I leaned back as she sent me skyward, it was just stunningly good.

"I'm gonna cum, Janine," I whispered.

She lifted off me and replied, "I want you to cum in my mouth," and went right back to work. My heart was racing and I was breathing like I'd just run a 10k race. Then, the sweeping ecstasy flowed over me as my cock spurted its treasure into Janine's mouth.

"Oh, wow, Janine, that was spectacular, just wonderful," I whispered as I slid off the counter and kissed her cum-lined mouth. We silently went back to our rooms and slept a happy night.

Except for a few pats on the butt and a squeeze here and there, that was the extent of our fun that weekend.

But now, we send each other emails and pics and IM's all the time. In the three months since, Janine and I have gotten together and had a mad fuck four times and there's a family get-together at the cabin in two weeks and we're both hoping for the best. If not, we do have a little get-together of our own on the Wednesday right after that at the motel we have been meeting at.

So, making a mistake can sometimes turn out to be pretty thrilling. Just ask my cock.