Oh Norman!

Story Info
Norman Bates is a naughty boy.
1.5k words
3.71
5.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is all fictional and hope you enjoy.

Characters: Norman Bates (Freddie Highmore), Dawn Stole (Dove Cameron)

Note: This is not connected to the show Bates Motel, but it has aspects of Psycho (1960)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Norman sat in his office looking over the paperwork for the motel, wondering how he and mother would get by with barely anyone stopping at the motel. To take his mind off of things Norman went to go stuff one of the birds he had just caught, it was a beautiful bird, and Norman felt he had a special connection to it.

Meanwhile, we find a 2015 Ford pickup truck driving down the highway and it was jerking about all along the road. Inside we find Dawn Stole giving some road head to the nice fella who had given her a ride. Dawn bobbed up and down on the guy's decent size cock, as he tried not crash the truck.

Just as he was about to cum in Dawn's mouth, she pulled out and jerked him off, while she reach for a knife hidden in her boot. As his cum flooded her hand, Dawn repeatedly stabbed the poor guy in the chest. She then grabbed the wheel and pulled over to the side of the road.

Dawn got out of the car cleaned her hands and buried the guy in a small ditch. Dawn then got away in the truck all with the guy's wallet. Dawn drove down the highway and it was getting dark, so decided to lookout for any nearby places to stop. While driving she saw the Bates Motel sign and saw that it was isolated and a good place to lay low.

Dawn drove into the lot and went into the main office and saw that no one was around. Dawn looked around to see if there was anything valuable, but she found nothing and ran the bell.

Upon hearing the bell Norman rushed into the office to see a tall cute blonde standing there barely clothe. "Hi, welcome to Bates Motel, I'm Norman, how may I help you." Norman said while look at her body.

Dawn saw how Norman was looking at her and she was flattered and she also found him good looking. "Hi I just need a room for one night, then I will be back on the road again." Dawn said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Okay, good I just need you to sign the guest book and you will be staying in cabin number 5, the one at the far end." Norman said pointing and giving the keys to Dawn once she signed the book. "You can pay for the room tomorrow once you check out." Norman also added.

"Oh really that's different from other places." Dawn said taking the keys from Norman as their hands slightly brushed each other. Norman blushed and pretended that it did not happen while Dawn chuckled in her mind.

"Well you know there is not really that much crime here. Can I help you with your bags?" Norman asked as he showed Dawn her room making sure that everything was in place and that she had all that she needed.

"Oh no I will get them myself." Dawn said as she sat down on the bed testing how soft it was.

"Hey I was wondering if you would like to join me for dinner, it gets lonely around here and I thought it might be nice." Norman said shyly hoping that Dawn would say yes.

Seeing how shy and cute Norman is Dawn agreed to meet up with Norman for dinner in her room. As Norman left her cabin he went into the house to get dinner ready and to tell Mother the good news.

As Norman told Mother about Dawn she was disappointed and mad at Norman, "You fool you can't trust girls like this slut Dawn." Norma yelled at Norman.

"No your wrong mother, stop talking like that or I'll will do something about you." Norman yelled back and left in anger. He made sure to lock Mother's room and he got dinner ready.

Before Norman went to Dawn's cabin, he first spied on her through the peep hole. Dawn was in her underwear, if you could call it underwear, as she scrolled through her phone. Norman began to get hard seeing her ample cleavage and tone body.

Dawn laid on her bed and she was extremely horny from earlier today and she needed to release the stress. As she scrolled through her phone her her other hand was slowly rubbing her pussy wish was very wet. She unhooked her bra and let her girls free and began to massage her tits. As Dawn did this Norman was also stroking himself lightly watching Dawn.

Dawn moaned loudly as she used her fingers to fuck herself. She pinched her nipples as she furiously rubbed her clit like she was trying to make fire. Norman matched her speed imagining that her was fucking her. Dawn arched her back and she became louder and louder and she came soaking the sheets. Norman gasped and panted watching Dawn as came after Dawn did and he watched her as she laid there on the bed completely nude.

Norman then cleaned himself up and got dinner and knocked on Dawn's door. The knock caught Dawn off guard and she rushed to out her robe on and she tied it loosely. She opened the door to she Norman nicely dressed with a tray of sandwiches and some sodas.

They ate and talked, trying to get to know each other, but Norman could help to look at Dawn's body through her robe which showed off her body. Dawn was still horny and she could see the lust forming in Norman's eyes.

Dawn leaned in and gave Norman a giant kiss on the mouth. Norman was surprised yet he liked how it felt and he kissed her back. Dawn then got up and let the robe slip off of her body showing Norman her tone and heavenly body. Norman took in the sight of her nice firm tits and her little mound of pubic hair. "You ready for dessert." Dawn said in a flirting way. Norman nodded his head yes as got up and kissed Dawn.

As they kissed she undressed Norman finding that he had muscles and that he had a good size bugle in his underwear. Dawn then got on her knees and stroked Norman's semi hard six inch cock. She then took his cock in her mouth which made Norman gasp and in amazement.

Dawn used her experienced mouth and covered Norman's cock with her warm saliva and while sucking on him she played with his giant balls. Norman's precum flooded Dawn's mouth and she knew that her was ready. She then stroked Norman lightly as she jumped on the bed waiting for Norman.

Norman was conflicted since he had never gotten this fair with a girl before and he knew that mother would know that he and Dawn did it, but Norman did not cared and was filled with lust and passion.

He got on the bed with Dawn and he could smell the sweetness of her sex waiting to be filled. He kissed and licked her breast, almost like a child drinking milk from it's mother breast. Norman then plunged his cock into Dawn's wet and tight pussy. Norman was surprised to feel how warm, soft, and tight Dawn was and he loved the feeling of it.

Norman then fucked Dawn like a freight train. His cock squeezed in and out of Dawn's pussy causing Dawn to yell and scream like an animal. She came twice in a row on Norman's cock and Norman did not stop to let her recover. They ravaged each other's body as they laid waste to bed. With a final thrust, Norman came deep into Dawn's pussy causing her to cry in pleasure as the force of his seed hit her.

As Norman pulled out, a stream of cum rushed out of Dawn's pussy. Recovering from her orgasms Dawn got on all fours and directed Norman's cock to her ass. With nothing but his cum as lube Norman thrust into Dawn's ass. It was tighter than her pussy and Norman loved the sounds that Dawn was making. As Norman fucked her ass, Dawn rubbed her clit furiously, but with the speed Norman was fucking her, she bit down hard on the pillows.

The moaning and groan from Dawn made Norman even harder and Dawn came a third time as he pulled her hair while fucking. Norman then pulled out of her ass and sucked Norman off. He cummed in her mouth with a loud grunt and he collapsed on the bed right next to Dawn. Norman and Dawn held each other as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Norman woke up to his surprise in his room in the house. Knowing that he did not dreamt of the encounter with Dawn he rushed out of the house and headed to her cabin.

The door was unlocked and he found Dawn laying naked on the bed cover with blood and multiple stab wounds. "Oh my God, Mother what have you done!" Norman yelled as he stood there in disbelief, anger, and confusion.

The End