Oh, So Very Very Close.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,043 Followers

She grinned back at me, "Slutty enough for you?"

It was a nerve wracking drive to the point. Once we were out of town, Sian's hand was down my jeans and my hand was up her dress caressing her panties. A quick bouquet to man who first designed auto-transmissions. Bonneville Spit was still in the same place, but the roads were now sealed, and the houses a lot closer than I remembered. The big old tree we used to park beside was still there. We slid effortlessly from the front seat to the back and fell in a heap of twisted arms and legs. Our lips met and we kissed passionately as Sian settled lengthwise on the seat, her long legs folded upwards allowing her dress to slip up her thighs. Her legs parted as my hand slipped between them, her panties already damp and twisted up between her lips.

"Get rid of them." she urged lifting her buttocks from the seat.

Sian's panties were quickly disposed of, and I slid my hand up between her thighs up to her neatly trimmed pussy. Her hand grasped mine and urgently guided my fingers first over her clitoris and then pushed two fingers deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she gasped. "Nine days is too long without sex."

Her hand left mine, reached for my jeans and rubbed my bulging manhood. My belt and zip were disposed of, and her hand snuck down inside grasping me tightly. I leaned forward and kissed her; and my mouth was instantly full of her dancing tongue. For the next minute or so, we teased and caressed each other into a wild frenzy. Sian then sat up and with a display of great flexibility, lifted one leg over my head and pushed herself forward on the seat towards me.

"Lick me."

I lowered my face to her smooth thighs and peppered them with kisses until I reached her pussy. As always, I took a second to take in its beauty, the perfectly manicured triangular curls. Beneath, her thin lips bald and smooth and simply lovely to lick, her toned thighs nice and brown. Sian impatiently pulled my head forward to her pussy and rubbed my face roughly through it, but stopped when my tongue lapped at her clitoris. I steadied myself and ran my tongue up and down her short slit causing her to moan loudly. I pulled her clitoris into my mouth and at the same time slipped a finger deep inside her, Sian responded by lifting her buttocks from the seat and pushing back at me. My face was now mashed between her tight lips, and her juices began to smother my face. For the next few minutes I kissed, suckled and nibbled her sweet little pussy as she gyrated against me.

"Get your cock ready, I wanna be fucked." she whispered.

Sian lifted my face from between her thighs, her hand reaching for my cock and pulling me towards her. Even though she was deeply aroused, her tightness made my penetration slow. It took a second or so before I was deeply embedded inside her. I could feel her muscles tighten up on it a few times before she urged me to fuck her nice and slow. Pushing the straps of her dress over her shoulders, Sian eased her breasts free; her arms then pulled me in close so that I could kiss them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, god this is sooooooo goooood." she whispered.

I had to agree, for there was nothing better on this earth than fucking my good lady. My strokes were painfully slow, each time completely withdrawing from her wet pussy. I then delighted in placing the head of my cock at her opening and waiting for Sian to push forward on it, which she did each time with a long moan. My cock would slowly slide inside as her resistance gave way, I would then push in all the way, and then slowly withdraw again. Her pussy gripped me like a vice, and I could feel every inch of her tunnel.

"My turn on top." Sian suggested.

I slipped from her pussy and she moved sideways on the seat to make room for me. I was soon straddled, I held my cock upright as Sian manoeuvred her pussy over it and lowered herself. Her pussy took me to the hilt and squeezed my cock tightly before rising slowly.

"Mmmmmmmmm; that feels good." she whispered spreading her thighs a little more so that she was sitting firmly on my lap.

For the next few minutes, Sian rocked back and forth as we kissed and caressed. My lap was quickly a slippery gooey mess from her juices. I could feel Sian's pussy periodically tighten on my shaft sending shivers of pleasure through both of us. She soon began to speed up a little, her pert breasts jiggling nicely before my eyes, and a little game commenced with me trying to trap them in my mouth. Sian suddenly rolled sideways on to the seat; her legs spread wide open as her fingers rolled over her clitoris with some urgency.

"Stick it in." she moaned.

I slipped to my knees between her wide spread legs, and guided the head of my cock just inside her opening so there was enough room for her clitoris to be played with. I took myself in hand and rubbed the head in a circular motion in her opening.

"Pass my bag over." she whispered.

I reached to the front seat and pulled over her small leather bag, her hand was quickly inside and out came her favourite toy, a vibrator with a long narrow shaft and a bulbous knob which somewhat resembled a toothbrush. Sian turned it on and lowered it between her lips, and I could instantly feel the sharp vibrations reaching my cock. I watched as Sian's pretty face frowned as her clitoris reacted to her toy.

"You didn't have one of those when we used to come here." I commented.

"I know." she slurred. "But if I'd known about them then we would have."

I laughed as I pushed my cock back and forth inside her tight little pussy. Sian had moved from rotating the vibrator over her clitoris, to holding it firmly in place, a sure sign that she was about to cum some time soon. I held her lovely thighs firmly as her body began to tremble with pleasure, a cascade of moans escaping her pouted lips. She reached down with her spare hand gripping my thigh ensuring that I didn't slip out. And then she lifted her buttocks from the seat and cried loudly as a long orgasm rocked her body. Her head was thrown back over the top of the seat, her eyes closed as the ecstasy shuddered through her twisting body for a good five seconds, and I had no doubt that this was one of those very special orgasms. Sian slowly began to relax as her orgasm waned, the vibrator was dropped, her arms slipped around my neck and she kissed me passionately for a long, long time.

"I love you very much." she told me between kisses.

By this time our bodies were slick with perspiration, but Sian cared not as she eased me down on the seat and ran her tongue down my body. My cock was soon peppered with little kisses, and then the head tenderly licked before her mouth opened to take me inside. My lovely lady was quite an accomplished cock sucker and knew exactly what I liked. She slipped between my legs so that her tongue could work the sensitive underside of the head. For the next few minutes, Sian licked and suckled without getting into a dangerous rhythm, for I knew she wanted to fuck some more. And as she did so, she gazed up at me with her big loving eyes. She always liked to watch my face while giving me blow jobs.

After awhile Sian dropped my cock from her warm mouth and again raised herself to the seat. She spread her thighs wide, her finger beckoning me and then pointing to her waiting pussy. I needed no further instruction, and quickly knelt between her legs, her hand directing my cock to her pussy. Again she moaned as I slipped inside her, and then lifted her legs over my shoulders. Her hands found mine, and held them tightly as my cock slipped back and forth in her wetness.

"You were right." she said. "This is good fun, and we should do this sort of thing again."

"Mmmm, just like old times." I agreed.

A smile appeared on her face, "If it's just like old times, then you have to jizz on my tummy."

I laughed, back in those early days of our shagging, Sian wasn't on the pill. We played the dangerous game of me pulling out and squirting up her body. Luckily, we soon came to our senses, and Sian went on the pill.

As I began to get close, Sian wisely pulled her dress up past her breasts so that they didn't get jizzed on. I waited until my cock was just on the point of exploding before I pulled out and took myself in hand. I pummelled myself rigorously and then fired two long streams of cum over her belly, the rest of diminished velocity landed a lot closer to my cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, you must be getting old." Sian commented. "You used to be able to reach my tits, now look what you're capable of."

It was a fair comment, but not exactly a welcome one. In protest I lowered my face to her pussy and nipped at her clitoris.

She giggled and rolled away from me, "No, no, no, stop that, I'm sorry."

We then had a little problem, for Sian's tummy was covered in cum, but we had nothing to clean up with. I didn't carry any thing suitable for this sort of thing in my company car, and neither of us had bothered to bring a handkerchief. In the end, we cleaned up as best we could with Sian's rather brief panties.

In our post orgasmic state, we cuddled up together on the back seat and unwittingly fell asleep. Quite some time later, I stirred to the sound of the gurgling of a V8 engine close by, and then a then beam of a spot light exploring our vehicle. A no-nonsense female voice quickly pulled us both in reality.

"Police, please step out of the vehicle."

I quickly pulled my jeans on and Sian pulled her dress down as far as she could as she couldn't find her panties. We gingerly got out of the vehicle and into the gaze of a uniformed police woman.

"Can you explain what you folks might be doing out here at this time of the morning?" she asked.

Sian out thought me.

"Me and my husband were trying spice up our love life, and we came out here to relive old times, so to speak." she offered gingerly.

A cynical smile spread across her mouth, "So, you're telling me that you two are actually married to each other?"

"Yep." I answered.

"Could I see some ID please?"

The police woman was a well built blonde lady in her late forties, and not someone I would like to tangle with. I produced my license and a business card to match myself to the car's registration. She asked about drugs and flicked her torch through the car at our denial. By this time, the police woman was beginning to see the funny side of the whole thing, especially when she caught sight of Sian's discarded vibrator on the floor.

"That sure looks like a dangerous weapon to me." she commented humorously.

"Only in the right hands." Sian giggled in embarrassment.

The cop looked over at Sian and laughed, "You might want to hang onto this husband of yours. My husband's idea of a romantic night out is a cheap meal and a few drinks at our local bar, then home for a quick grope before he jumps me. This looks much more like fun. Anyway, I'll leave you folks alone, but please be careful up here. We've had a few yobbos causing trouble with couples in parked cars."

With that, the police woman climbed into her cruiser and drove off. By this time, dawn wasn't far away, and we decided to stay and watch the sun slowly rise over the hills on the eastern side of the lake. I have to admit the first rays of the sun reflecting spectacularly off the ice calm waters held us captive for quite some. And then we headed for home.

Close to the junction of the main road, a café was just opening their doors and the thought of a nice strong coffee got our attention. I parked close to the café and turned off the engine. Sian wanted me to bring the coffees back to the car, but I wanted to drink mine inside. I got out of the car and waited for Sian to join me, but she was rummaging around in the car for her panties. I stood close to the window and pulled them out of my jeans pocket so that she could see them; then pushed them back down. She opened the door and demanded that I return them, to which I declined and walked inside the café. I smiled as a nervous Sian joined me at the counter a few seconds later; luckily we were the only customers. She had left home without a bra, her panties were in my pocket, and now in bare feet, all she was wearing was her dress. As the still sleepy waitress went about taking our orders, my hand snuck down to the hem of Sian's dress and slowly eased slowly it upwards. Sian gave me a filthy look and took two steps sideways to get away from me. I left the counter and walked to a small table and took the seat facing the window, which left the chair facing outwards for Sian. The downside was that her legs were facing the counter, and to maintain her modesty, Sian would have to keep her legs firmly closed. However, while seated, a good proportion of her legs were on full display under the small table.

Sian was a bit short with me as we sipped our coffees, she could see the humorous side to her predicament, but wasn't at all happy that I'd placed her there. Her face turned to horror as a tour bus pulled into the café car park, and a minute later thirty people joined us inside. Many appreciative male eyes found Sian's fine legs, and I grinned wickedly as my lovely wife gulped down the dregs of her coffee. She then very, very carefully got up from the table and walked out towards the car, with her hands ensuring that the wind didn't lift the hem of her dress any further. Her words were few on the way home, but the gist of them were that I was going to pay dearly for my actions. But by the time we'd arrived home, crawled into our bed and cuddled up, I'd sort of been forgiven.

Over the rest of the weekend, we spent quite a bit of time talking about our relationship, and what we both wanted. On Monday morning I approached my boss and told him that the frequent travel was becoming a problem and that he might need to replace me. By this time, I'd been with the company for many years, and my industry and company experience was substantial. My boss nearly swallowed his tongue at the thought of me moving on, and for the next few hours we discussed way of minimising my time away from home. He offered to do some of the trips himself, and the idea of reducing less important out of town meetings by using video conferencing was another option.

Unfortunately, my next planned trip was an important one to the UK, and would be another ten day excursion. My boss suggested I might want to take Sian with me, he would foot out for the extra airline tickets if I would stay with the company. The hotel costs would be the same for two people as for one. I agreed so long as I could take a week's vacation at the end to have a look around, to which my boss happily agreed. Later that day, our administration clerk provided a travelling itinerary for Sian and I to the UK, and then onto Paris for seven days before heading homewards.

Now, I would agree that I'm a devious person when given the right opportunity, and on my drive home that night, a cunning plan formed in my mind. When I got home, Sian had already cooked and was sitting on the couch with a gin and tonic waiting for me. I sat down opposite her, and we discussed our day as we often did.

"You know I've going to the UK in a couple of week's time?" I asked.

She looked across at me and smiled, "I know, and its okay."

"Well, on the way home I was thinking about taking you with me." I lied. "We could take a few extra days and shoot over to Paris by train."

Sian's mouth dropped open in surprise, for Paris was a place that she'd always longed to visit but never quite managed to get there.

"Really?" she asked.

"I was just thinking about it, what do you think?"

"Oh yes please, I'd love to." she cried excitedly.

"Maybe it would be too cheeky to ask if you could come, I mean you would be a distraction, and I've got a lot of meetings organised."

"I wouldn't be a distraction, I promise." she replied with humour. "I won't annoy you for sex or anything like that."

"I don't know, I don't think the boss would go for it." I suggested thoughtfully.

"Oh please, just ask him. I'll do anything to come with you."

"Anything?"

"Yep, anything." she said brazenly.

"Okay, if you give me a blow job, I'll ask him first thing in the morning."

A glint appeared in Sian's eyes, "I guess a blow jobs a fair swap for a trip to Paris."

I quickly realised that I'd underplayed my advantage, "A hands free blow job."

Sian frowned, for a hand's free blow job resulted in a mouthful of cum, and not something that she relished.

"Mmmmm, let me get this right." she said after a few seconds contemplation. "If I give you a hands free BJ, you'll ask your boss tomorrow if I can go to the UK with you, and then we can go to Paris for a few days?"

"Right." I lied. "But there's no guarantee he'll go for it."

"Mmmm. Okay, I'll play your game." she said.

I struggled to keep a straight face as Sian walked into the bathroom and returned with a large towel. After placing a pillow on the floor to kneel on, she knelt in front of me and undid my belt trousers which were removed over my shoes and discarded. She slipped off her top and bra before lowering her face and tickling my balls with her tongue. Then she ran her tongue up the length of my hardening shaft a few times until it was pointing upwards. She shuffled forwards so that her face was directly over my cock and then looked brazenly up at me.

"Paris, here I come." she muttered before lowering her lips over the head of my cock.

I laughed at my situation, for I still had my suit jacket on, plus a shirt and tie beneath. Below, I was nude except for my shoes and socks. Not a pretty picture, but by this stage I didn't care one little bit. Sian's moist lips were suckling my cock, and I moaned in pleasure as her tongue flicked expertly over the eye. After a minute or two, Sian placed her small but adequate breasts around my cock and guided them up and down the shaft, her tongue again flicking over the head whenever she could reach.

"Goody, goody, I'm going to Paris." she muttered a few times just to remind me.

Sian knowingly and cunningly teased me to a certain point before removing her breasts to concentrate on working me by mouth. She placed her hands diligently on my thighs as she began to up the tempo, and I soon realised that my lovely wife had complete control of the situation. Sian's head was swiftly bobbing up and down, her mouth exquisitely working the head and the glands below. I could feel her tongue tormenting the underside of the head and sooner than I hoped it to be, it was going to be all over.

Sian realised that I was about to fire and braced herself as I let go. I watched as her mouth bulged with my cum, and I moaned loudly in pure ecstasy as I fired time and time again. She briefly lifted her mouth from my cock and allowed thick globules of cum to dribble out onto my shaft. Then she slipped her mouth back over the head and continued to milk me until my orgasm died. Again she pushed my cum from her mouth and onto the head of my cock, then rubbed it all over her cheeks for a few seconds. Then for good measure she forced her tongue into the eye causing me to squirm for mercy. Her face was now a nice gooey mess, and I smiled lovingly down at her.

"So, how was that?" she asked while wiping her face clean with the towel.

"Fuckin excellent." I panted.

Sian grinned while reaching for her gin and tonic and taking two large gulps.

"God that tastes fucking awful." she commented pulling a face.

"An acquired taste I hope."

"Maybe for some, but not for me." she replied. "So now you have to talk to your boss, right?"

I reached inside my jacket and removed the travel itinerary and handed it over. Sian unfolded it and read it and a frown soon appeared on her shiny face. I just smiled.

She looked up at me, "This was printed at two o'clock today, and it's got my name on it. I take it that you've spoken to your boss, and he's already said I can go."

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,043 Followers