Oh Stella!

Story Info
Incredibly stunning Stella becomes our new flatmate.
2.2k words
3.85
8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

Once again a pretty young thing enters our lives. This time purely by accident. Julie my sexy Vietnamese girlfriend and I share a couple rooms in our house with strangers as a way of helping to pay down our loan.

We have been looking for furniture for the rooms we intended to rent. We had arranged to meet at a town house rented by this "fat" Chinese man in his early twenties. His personal circumstances had changed. He had to leave the country as he had apparently "broken the law" and was no longer of good character to keep his visa. He was a student and the main tenant in the house. Someone has posted a video of him beating up a dog to the police. He had been through the court system and now is in the process of having to sell up cheaply. That's where we come in.

We had answered an advertisement from him selling everything cheaply including beds, furniture and a large TV. The Chinese man had to leave in 2 weeks. After we picked up our bargains, Julie had realised that there were some other tenants in the house leased by the man. We secretly decided to "steal his flatmates" as well. This is where we meet a stunning young Chinese lady named Stella. Although I never met Stella that night as Julie spoke to her about whether she has somewhere to go to when the "fat" man leaves, behind closed door. Two other tenants also decided to come with us.

The next night I was to pick up the baggage and belongings of the "new" tenants to bring back to our place. I was also going to pick up Stella so she can look at her new room. Wow I did get a surprise when I met her. She was absolutely stunning. Tall slim and very pretty. She spoke reasonable good English. She told me what she was studying here. She was studying history and doing hotel management course. I find out she likes to play the piano as she had a small portable electric piano to bring over. During the ride to my place, I felt the immediate physical attraction. Stella was quiet spoken but very feminine in her mannerisms. A real lady. Again my head plays with me with the naughty possibilities. Those images flash through my head.

After viewing the room she moves in with the 2 others we coerced to our place. Julie looked after them explaining our house rules and the costs. I watched Stella with an interesting eye. She was talkative around Julie but was reserved when she was around me. But I noticed the odd stares, the odd smile or was I just imagining it. Probably I was doing too much looking that I notice her looking my way. Yes I think it probably was just me wishing and hoping she was interested in me.

One day back from work I catch her playing our piano. She was really good. I end up telling her just so. But the odd stares continued so I became bold one night offering her a taste of my cooking. I was relieved that she liked the leeks and steak that I stir fried. She was light in conversation with me and I didn't want to be too talkative with her. I told her I hadn't heard her play for a while. But she did say she played most days, it was just I wasn't around to hear it being at work most days.

After a few weeks of the new tenants living with us, it was easy to let down your guard and become more causal in our conversations. Although still quiet from a conversation point of view, I felt Stella was use to us and more relaxed now, particular

around myself.

One day I was off work having my breakfast. Everyone had already left to work or study. But I notice Stella was at home. She opened her room door which opens to the living area near the kitchen. As I was in the kitchen for breakfast, she approaches me in this sexy nightie. She looked amazing and very pretty. She had this flirty look about her. She greets me and stood close to me while I had my breakfast. I offer her breakfast but she declines preferring to stand and watch me finish my breakfast. She smiles at me as I stare back at her. I feel a little hot now, attracted to her attention. Then she will casually walk away turning her head back at me as she goes back to her room. I wondered what she was up to. This happened a couple of other occasions over the next couple of weeks. I was interested, interested in her sexual moves. What is she up to?. I was now inquisitive. I wanted now to know what she was really like, this mysterious young lady.

That day came none to soon. It was my day off again. The same thing happens at breakfast. This time it is no surprise. I can smell her scent, her perfume, her presence. It is making me hot and horny. Stella stands next to me as I sat at the breakfast bar. Again I offer her something to eat and again she declines. I feel her hand touch my hair at the back of my head. My heart races. I feel nervous. But I wrap my left hand around her back feeling her figure through her nightie. I can see the image of her panties and bra through the sheer material. I stand up facing her with this very large bulge. She runs her hand over the lump, smiling at me. Then she takes me by my hand leading me to her room. I feel so horny now. I want to know what she is like. Despite her quiet demeanour, I am sure she has had a lot of boyfriends before being a very attractive female. I wanted to experience her now.

As we enter her room, she lies down on her bed. I look at the amazing beauty in front of me. She teases me lifting her nightie up to her chest and exposing her panties. And then she begins to spread her legs apart. My god this can't be happening. She is so beautiful. She had creamy white skin and long slim legs. I am fixated as I watched in awe as she spread herself in front of me. The she takes her panties off. There she is fully naked from the waist down. Her neat trimmed black pubic hairs covering her pussy exposed. She spreads her legs wide open, then with her slender fingers pulls apart her hairy pussy. My god what a sight. Her vulva fully opened exposed to me for the first time. My heart literally stops as I move closer to her sitting on her bed. I can now smell her pussy. She licks her hand and begins to rub her clitoris with her right index finger. I hear her start to moan quietly. I am completely overwhelmed with lust. I feel almost ready to lose my load. I bring my face closer to her open privates. I examined her vulva closely as I smelt her pussy. I use my thumbs to fully open her labia. I examined her anatomy, her labia, it's shape and color, her creamy wetness and her wide open vagina. The strong odor drives me crazy with sexual euphoria.

Then she quickly pushes me away forcing me on down on her bed. Immediately she is all over me. Her right frantically massaging me through my clothing as she kisses me while moaning in excitement. My god I am in heaven. How often does a quiet shy pretty young thing go crazy on you. She grabs at the solid lump beneath my pants, rubbing the material frantically. Oh god so this is what's she like. My god the thoughts of experiencing her masturbating me drives me crazy.

Like night follows day sure enough I feel her warm slender hand dive under my shirt then beneath my pants. Oh god I can then feel her massaging my ball sacks as Stella continues kissing me. Oh yes nothing beats a shy girl turned sexy lady. Her hand rubbing me up and down and over my testicles under my pants, almost makes me explode.

After a minute of heaven, Stella pulls her hand out and unzips the fly of my pants. Instead of pulling my pants off she pulls my stiff hard penis out through my fly and immediately dribbles saliva onto the exposed head. Immediately her right hand aggressively twists the thick liquid around the swollen head driving me crazy. It was an amazing feeling, the sensation of her soft slender fingers gripping and twisting firmly. I spread my legs apart as I sense the enviable. Stella see the signs of my arousal. She doesn't waste time. Her right hand suddenly pumps wildly and relentlessly into a blur. The familiar sound of fast jerking fills the void. She moaned quietly as she finishes me very very quickly. My torso begins it convulsions. My head rolls from the sudden pleasure.

I look at her face. She is smiling as she licks her lips. There is that look of enthusiastic lust. Her pretty smile and soft perfume scent drives me insane. She moans softly. I begin to cum. My hip rhythmically pumps to her hand.

"You like it. It feels nice, ok! This really turn me on!!" She whispers.

"Oh yeahhh!!, ohhh yeahhh. Oh faster, faster. Please don't stop!!" I moaned.

Simultaneously, her right hand masturbates me wildly into a frenzy of pure passion. My eyes literally pop out from her craziness. Stella moans in pure excitement. My cum explodes out like an out of control hose. The sound of her frenzied stroking and moans sets my mind on fire. My cum flies everywhere as Stella pumps me. Oh my god that feels so good. Oh god she is really good. She continues jerking until I am fully done. My body convulses and quivers in pleasure as Stella finishes me off. I instinctively grab her pretty face, kissing her passionately as my orgasm subsided. That was amazing. I really enjoyed that I tell her.

"You like it" She states with a sexy smile.

I tell her I really enjoyed that and I would like to spend some more time with her next time. I hold her pretty face kissing her again and then giving her a hugging squeeze.

Suddenly I asked her to come out with me for a coffee. I was happy she says yes.

As Stella cleans me up I watched her graceful movements. How she held me and touched me. I am beginning to really like this young lady. My minds drifts a bit. The thought of her wild handjob just before was turning me on again. Her excitement in masturbating me. I feels my penis get hard again as she held it, finishing her cleaning.

Stella feels and sees my excitement. She begins to slowly pull my foreskin up and down. That look of lust appears on her face. She starts to lick her lips. I hear her excited breathing and quiet moaning. I begin to get very hard again, so soon after ejaculating.

As Stella continues to move her hand up and down, my precum oozes out the tip of my head. She massages my testicles as she arouses me to new heights. I begin to moan. My hips once again pump slowly up and down.

As I look at her, she is staring back me. I bring her closer to me and we begin to kiss passionately. The smell of her perfume again sends sparks through me. I wanted to go down on her, taste her pussy. Memories of her odor arouses me. Already I am ready to explode. She smiles at me, turning me on even more with her stares.

"You like the feeling of my hand on your hard cock. You like it!" She states with an erotic grin.

Then again she lets drip a large drop of her saliva onto the engorged head, then twisting aggressively the fluid around the head. I shudder from the sensation. My body once again becomes putty to her slender fingers. I moan out loud. That was the signal.

Immediately she begins to masturbate me wildly and frenzied like before. There is no taking back the excitement on her pretty face as she deliberately jerked me off ridiculously fast, her right hand flying up and down the shaft.

My body jumps as my mind explodes with pure pleasure. The sight of her enthusiastic excitement and the sounds of a pretty lady going all out on me, is too much to take. I explodes in seconds, the second time. Oh god this is just as pleasurably as earlier but less messy.

Once again I slump back exhausted while she finishes me off before slowly cleaning me. This time I hold her after she finishes for a few minutes. I tell again how good she was before getting up and grabbing her hand. We get tidied up and head out for that coffee. It became a most pleasurable coffee time.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers