Oh! Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking through the negatives as GG was talking.

"I should have told you, I know that now. But I would never have thought you could have taken him out like that. You shocked everyone there, they were all really frightened of him. I think they are all scared of you now.

"When you left, Paul he's the guy who Craig got to take the pictures in the first place. He came out and helped me get them from Craig. That's what I was trying to do, when you drove off. Paul told Craig if he even thinks about trying to get you nicked for working him over; he would tell the police Craig was trying to blackmail me. Paul gave me all the negatives he had before we were married. But he told me then that Craig had taken some of them. I don't think Paul or any of them will be scared of Craig anymore."

Now I was in a quandary, what the hell could I say to her? I slowly got up from my seat and walked out of the room. The three of them followed me.

Outside I picked up the case that I had left beside my car, walked to the boot and opened it. Then I looked at Tony.

"Give me a hand to take these back inside will you mate?"

GG ran over and threw her arms around my neck.

"I love you." She said.

"Well next bloody time, tell me when you've got a problem."

"Yes darling. I promise."

The end

---------------------------------

Author's note.

This is a story of what might have been. Some of it is based on the truth. GG is out there; I met her as per in the story (circa 1968) and we went together for about two years, but we didn't get married. I liked her a lot, but somehow I didn't think I could trust her in the long run.

Some years later in 1976 or 7, after she had been married to someone else for sometime and had two children; GG came to see me with a problem. Yes, I did play the hero; the guy (referred to in the story as Craig) had a nasty accident and fell down the stairs (that's apparently what he told the police). By the way I'm not stupid. I can prove I was in a Paris Police Station at the time. Did you know, some Paris nicks had video surveillance back them?

But I'm afraid I'm not that much of gentleman though. I kept and still have a copy of the photos for old time's sake. GG and her (to my knowledge) happy family are now living in the States somewhere.

By the way, in some of the photo's GG is pregnant; so it could be, I made the right decision back in 1970.

D.C.

Ps. NO! I DIDN'T! I helped GG for old time's sake, nothing more!

12