"Oh" Submission Town: Brother & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cinthia asked, as she watched the hot mom-son action, "What about Daddy?"

Kimberly's eyes went wide at the reference to her husband, yet she was too far-gone and hungry for another orgasm to consider the long-term consequences of her sins. "I don't know, Mistress, I guess that is up to you."

Cinthia loved the answer. Her mother was easily the most submissive of the many MILF's she had seduced in her mission to turn her boring religious town into a sinners haven.

Ben ordered, putting his hands on her shoulders, "Take all my cock, Mommy-slut."

Kimberly obeyed, allowing her whole body to land on her son's lap. "Fuuuuck," she screamed, her son's cockhead reaching new depths in her cunt. "I'm so full."

"Wait until you take my ten inch strap-on, Mother," Cinthia smirked, another hint to a growing list of submissive tasks she had in mind for her Mother.

"I caaaaan't wait," the mother moaned, even though she couldn't fathom taking anything bigger than her son inside her.

In a rhythm now, Kimberly began to ride Ben's cock completely, each downward thrust taking every part of her son's cock in her. She cupped her breasts, an erogenous zone ignored completely by her old fashioned husband.

"Hmmmm, does Mommy like her tits to be played with?" Cinthia purred.

"Yes, Mistress," Kimberly admitted, hoping her daughter would join them making the twosome a threesome, even as she thought to herself she couldn't believe she was thinking that.

"Does Mommy want her daughter to suck on her nipples?" Cinthia asked, walking towards her.

"God, yes," Kimberly whimpered, already excited before her tits were even being touched.

"You really love to praise The Lord in your cries of ecstasy don't you, Mother?" Cinthia questioned as she cupped her mom's breasts in her hands as they bounced up and down.

"Aaaaaah," Kimberly moaned as her daughter cupped her breasts, before saying the absurdist thing ever to leave her mouth, "You're my Goddess now, Cinthia, I am but your servant."

"Fuck, that is hot," Cinthia said, as she leaned forward and took her mother's right nipple in her mouth.

"God yes, my Goddess," Kimberly whimpered.

"What about me?" Ben asked.

"Cinthia is my Goddess and you my Sex God, my Himeros," Kimberly declared, her orgasm building.

"And I am Aphrodite?" Cinthia questioned as she swirled her tongue around her mother's nipple.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees," the mother of two agreed as her orgasm begged to be released.

"Don't you dare come until I do, slut," Ben ordered, his orgasm on the build as well.

"Yes, Master," Kimberly weakly got out, the double pleasure of his cock in her pussy and Cinthia's tongue on her nipples putting her in a sexual trance of euphoria.

Cinthia switched to her mother's left breast and replicated the teasing breast attention.

"Oh yes, baby, I love your mouth on Mommy's titties," Kimberly said, watching her daughter smother her breast with attention.

"Ready to come, Mommy whore?" Ben asked.

"Yeeeees," Kimberly eagerly answered.

"On three, Mother," Ben demanded, as he wanted to explode in her simultaneously when she did.

"Okaaaay?" Kimberly again agreed, three seconds seemingly an eternity away at this moment.

"One," Ben announced, bucking his ass up to meet his slut's downward fall.

"Fuuuuuuuck, shit," Kimberly screamed, surprised by the new depths her son's cock had hit. She tried to stop herself from coming, but couldn't as she finished, "Soooooorry, I'm comiiiiiing."

Ben felt the wetness coat his cock and lap and he too shot his load as he continued bucking his ass up and filling his mom's cunt with his seed.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, come in Mommy, baby, fill her cuuuunt with your cum," Kimberly whimpered, always loving the feeling of having her cunt filled with cum, something her husband never understood.

Cinthia moved away and watched her mom and brother orgasm, all because of her.

Finally, a couple of minutes later, all three exhausted, they silently got dressed, each having strange conversations with themselves in their head:

Ben pondered how he was going to continue fucking his mom once his father got home, knowing that it had been the best sex he had ever had.

Cinthia was making a mental list of all the naughty things she had in mind for her new pet mommy. The first being a new haircut for her mother that would shock the community and her father. So many possibilities so little time before her father came home.

Kimberly, cum leaking out of her cunt and ass, couldn't believe what she had just willingly done. She looked at her children and wondered how she could ever look them in the face again. How could she continue to be their mother, to look out for their best interests, to discipline them when they sinned? Yet, all the while she pondered these serious concerns, she was already wondering when Ben would fuck her again, when she would be able to taste Cinthia's pussy again and what did her daughter have in store for her next.

Once back home, Kimberly got the answer to a couple of her questions as her children joined her in her bed. Kimberly lay on her back as Ben fucked her pussy one more time that night, while Cinthia straddled her face.

Tomorrow, Kimberly thought, she would have to have a serious talk with her children about how this was wrong and had to be a one-time thing, but that would be tomorrow.

Unfortunately for Kimberly...tomorrow never comes.

The End....for now

In part three...coming in early 2014 (I hope)...Kimberly must fulfill many tasks for her daughter/mistress, deal with her always horny son and go to her first housewives club meeting.

12