"Oh" Submission Town: Dutiful Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yes. It was sinful, naughty, immoral and fucking hot," Lucy said. "Knowing behind your serious facade of respectability is a dirty incest slut is the hottest fucking thing ever."

"You know just the right words to say," Kimberly joked, even though the truth was Lucy's words only enhanced her pleasure. She loved being called names, being seen for who she really was.

"You loved your son's cock pounding your ass, didn't you?" Lucy questioned as she came and took the shoe and began fucking Kimberly's cunt faster with it.

"Please, don't," the embarrassed mother began.

"Don't what?" Lucy asked, stopping fucking her friend's cunt.

"Please don't stop fucking my slut cunt," Kimberly said, frustrated Lucy had stopped.

"Then tell me the truth. Did you like Ben pounding that tight ass of yours?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, dammit, I fucking loved it," Kimberly admitted.

"Loved what?" Lucy questioned, wanting to hear Kimberly talk nasty.

"I fucking loved my son sodomizing my ass in church while I ate my daughter's cunt like the incest mommy slut I am," Kimberly answered, her own self-degradation sending chills of pleasure through her.

"That is hot," Lucy purred, continuing to fuck Kimberly with the heel of the shoe.

"So is fucking my cunt with your heel," Kimberly pointed out.

"Touché," Lucy laughed, as she began to really pump the heel in and out of her friend.

"Oh God, Lucy," Kimberly moaned. "I'm going to come pretty soon."

"Come on my heel, my slut," Lucy purred, kissing her friend's neck.

"Oh yes, yes," Kimberly responded, her orgasm close.

"Come now you dirty Mommy-slut," Lucy demanded, biting on her friend's ear.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," Kimberly screamed as her legs gave out and her orgasm hit her, accidentally allowing the heel of the shoe to go deeper in her.

Lucy held her friend up by the heel in Kimberly's cunt as the orgasm riddled through her.

Eventually, Lucy pulled out the heel and put it on Kimberly's lips. Kimberly opened her mouth and sucked her own pussy juice off the makeshift fuck toy.

Lucy said, moving back to the couch, "Now let's see if your tongue is as amazing as Mistress says it is."

Kimberly watched her best friend slide out of her skirt, revealing a shaved pussy and not surprisingly, thigh highs. Her mouth watered at the task she was about to commit no longer remotely caring about dignity or her role as a minister's wife.

Lucy sat back down, parted her legs and offered, "Come and get it, my pet."

Kimberly didn't hesitate as she moved to her best friend, fell to her knees and buried her face in the shaved cunt. She began licking tentatively, wanting to explore and savor her friend's pussy. Already wet, the taste was instantly addicting and Kimberly wanted to have it all.

Lucy watched, amused at her best friend, the most proper woman she knew, licking her cunt.

The next few minutes Kimberly continued to slowly lick and probe Lucy's pussy while Lucy just closed her eyes and enjoyed having her cunt licked.

Lucy's orgasm was building when she was startled by a voice.

"Well, Merry Christmas to me," Ben said, as he walked in on his mother and his stroke fantasy Lucy having sex.

Lucy stammered, pushing Kimberly's tongue away, "It's n-n-not what it looks like."

"It looks like my mother is eating your cunt," Ben said smiling.

Kimberly, oddly not embarrassed at being caught, this wasn't as bad as being caught in church with her daughter, said, "Are you going to join us?"

"Great idea," Ben smiled, beginning to pull down his pants.

Lucy protested, "I can't cheat on Donald."

"You already have," Kimberly pointed out.

"It's not cheating if it is same sex," Lucy illogically rationalized.

"That is absurd," Kimberly said, as Ben walked to the two hot MILF's.

Ben laughed too, as he moved his stiff cock in front of Lucy and said, "Is oral sex cheating then?"

As Lucy opened her mouth to answer, Ben slid his cock in-between her lips.

Lucy's brief moral resistance ended, as she began bobbing back and forth on the big stiff cock in her mouth...a cock much bigger than her husband's.

Kimberly resumed licking her friend's wet cunt.

Ben said, "That's it Lucy, I have fantasized about this for years."

Lucy took Ben's cock out if her mouth and asked coyly, "What did you fantasize about?"

"Making you my little slut," Ben admitted.

Lucy looked up at Ben and asked, "What does that include?"

"Get on all fours on the couch," Ben ordered.

Lucy quickly obeyed, her cunt burning from Kimberly's tongue and the anticipation of a big cock in her.

"Good girl," Ben ordered, as he moved behind her.

Kimberly moved to the couch to watch her son fuck her best friend.

Ben rubbed his cock up and down Lucy's pussy lips as he asked, "Ready, Lucy?"

"God, yes," Lucy moaned, as she was dying to have that big cock fill her cunt.

Ben moved his cock up a couple of inches and began sliding his cock in Lucy's ass.

"Oh myyyyyy God," Lucy screamed, surprised by the cock sliding in her ass.

"I just love fucking women in the ass," Ben grunted, as his cock disappeared between Lucy's ass cheeks.

"I have neeever had anything so big in my assssssss," Lucy whimpered, through clenched teeth.

"Lick her cunt, Mother," Ben ordered.

"Of course, Master," Kimberly smiled, returning to the floor, crawling awkwardly between both Lucy's and Ben's legs and resumed licking Lucy's very wet cunt.

The tongue on Lucy's cunt slowly dissipated the burn in her ass as Ben continued to slowly fill it.

Ben groaned, "Almost all in, Lucy."

"Okkkkkkkay," Lucy replied, still clenching her teeth.

"Ready to really get ass fucked, Lucy," Ben asked, once all his cock was in the MILF's ass.

"Oh God, be gentle," Lucy pleaded, worried he would rip her ass apart.

"I'll go slowly until you are begging for me to pound your ass," Ben promised.

"Okay," Lucy agreed, completely at the mercy of Ben and his big cock.

Ben had taken a few girls' anal cherry and knew the key was to go very slowly at first. To get the girl's ass used to his big cock and eventually she would be begging to be fucked hard...just like his mother had.

Ben slowly moved his cock in and out of Lucy's ass while Kimberly continued to slowly lick her pussy.

Lucy was slowly getting used to a cock in her ass, the burn was still there but it was simmering as a strange feeling of pleasure began to build.

A couple more minutes of slow ass fucking and Lucy wanted more. She wanted to be fucked...to be used. She begged, "Oh God Ben, fuck my ass, fuck it like you did Kimberly."

Ben obliged with a confident smile as he shifted from slow to medium strokes knowing the MILF would be begging soon for harder deeper thrusts.

Lucy couldn't believe the quivering pleasure that was coursing through her from the cock in her ass and the tongue on her cunt. She could feel her orgasm building and after a couple more minutes of getting ass fucked she begged, "Fuck the shit out of me, Ben, slam that big hard cock in my ass, baby."

Ben thrust deep and Lucy screamed, "Fucccking, yes."

Ben slammed into Lucy, his whole body crashing into hers.

"Yes, yes," Lucy moaned, loving the complete submission at the hands of this sexy stud.

Kimberly sucked Lucy's clit between her lips, sensing Lucy was close.

"I'm going to come," Lucy declared.

"Come my little MILF slut," Ben ordered, continuing to ream her tight ass.

"Oh yes, yes, oh, oh, oh, fuuuuck," Lucy screamed as she came, flodding Kimberly's face with her cum.

Ben grunted, a moment later, "I'm going to come in your ass my little ass slut."

"Oh yes, fill my ass with your seed," Lucy whimpered, as her orgasm continued to riddle through her.

"Aaaaah," Ben grunted, as he shot rope after rope of his cum in the MILF's perfect ass.

Kimberly kept licking and retrieving all her friend's cum until Ben pulled out and ordered, "Suck my cum from Lucy's ass, Mom."

Kimberly didn't hesitate as she moved behind Lucy's ass and began to awkwardly retrieve her son's cum.

Lucy moaned, "You really are one sick little slut."

"Takes one to know one," Kimberly quipped back.

A couple minutes later, Lucy turned around and sat down and asked, "So Ben, do you have one more load in you?"

"Of course," Ben shrugged, his cock still semi-erect.

"I really want to see you fuck your mom," Lucy said.

"I think that can be arranged," Ben smiled, snapping his fingers and pointing to his cock.

Kimberly quickly moved to her son and took his cock between her lips, preparing it for herself.

"Fuck that is hot," Lucy said, watching the incest act.

"Wait till you see this," Ben smugly said, moving to a chair and sitting down. "Come ride me, Mommy."

Kimberly glanced at Lucy who was smiling before moving to Ben, straddling his cock, and slowly lowering herself on it.

"That's it Mommy," Ben groaned, as she engulfed his cock in her hot cunt. "Ride me, Mommy."

Kimberly eagerly obeyed, bouncing up and down on her son's cock, all the while looking at Lucy. "Fuck, your cock feels so good in Mommy's cunt."

"Take it all in, Mommy," Ben ordered, bucking his cock up to meet her downward thrusts.

"Fuuuuuuck, Ben," Kimberly screamed, as his cock went deeper than humanly possible inside her.

"Take it all, Mommy," Ben grunted.

"Do I have a choiiiiice?" Kimberly quipped as she continued riding her son's cock.

Lucy was rubbing her clit while watching the hot incest act, her pussy on fire.

"Does Lucy want to see something even kinkier?" Ben asked.

"Kinkier than your mother riding your cock?" Lucy asked.

"Yes," Ben smiled.

"I can't fathom what would be kinkier, but fuck yeah," Lucy replied curiously.

Ben ordered, "Mom, put your feet on my legs."

"Okay," Kimberly agreed.

Kimberly awkwardly got in that position, while Ben held her by the hips.

"Now lower that ass of yours on my cock, Mommy," Ben instructed.

"Oh God," Kimberly and Lucy both said simultaneously.

Kimberly obeyed, staring at Lucy the whole time, as she slowly, awkwardly, lowered her ass onto Ben's cock.

"That's it," Ben grunted.

Kimberly continued to slowly lower her ass on her son's cock as he held her hips firmly. In this position, her ass easily took his cock and it felt surreal. Once she had most of his cock in her ass, she began to ride his cock.

Lucy watched in awe before deciding to join the incest twosome, turning it into a threesome. She moved between both of them and took Ben's balls in her mouth.

Ben groaned, "The only thing better than one MILF slut is two."

Lucy sucked one of his balls into her mouth, while Kimberly continued riding her son's cock.

Ben sat back, held onto his mom and enjoyed the pleasure both sexy sluts were giving him...in no hurry to come.

Lucy continued to pleasure Ben's balls and Kimberly, finally comfortable, began really riding her son's cock in her ass.

Kimberly moaned, "Oh God Ben, I love your cock sooo much."

Ben grunted, "Come from getting your ass fucked, Mommy-slut."

"Oh God, Ben, call me names," Kimberly asked, knowing she was close.

"Come now, ass slut, Mommy whore, cunt licking dyke, come now, or I'll finish off in your whore friend here," Ben threatened.

"Oh yes, Ben, I'm your sluuuuuuut," Kimberly screamed, as her orgasm cascaded through her.

Lucy moved to her friend's cunt and began savoring her cum.

Kimberly collapsed on her son's cock and just allowed her orgasm to flood out of her, Lucy's tongue only enhancing her pleasure.

Eventually, Ben lifted his mother off of him, carried her to the couch, turned around and slid his cock in Lucy's mouth. Close to coming, he fucked the MILF's face roughly.

Lucy concentrated on not gagging, not used to having such a big cock in her mouth, or having her face fucked. Yet, it turned her on immensely as she continued to rub herself.

Ben grunted a couple of minutes later and exploded his load down Lucy's throat.

Lucy eagerly swallowed all Ben's seed while Kimberly watched from the couch.

Ben pulled out, bent down and kissed Lucy. Breaking the kiss, Ben went and kissed his mother. "Good night, ladies."

As soon as Ben was gone, Lucy sat back on the couch and said, "Watching you two fuck was the hottest thing ever, now come finish what you started earlier."

Kimberly returned to her knees, between Lucy's legs and began licking.

"I can't wait till Monday, Kimberly," Lucy said.

Kimberly looked up and asked, "What do you mean?"

"The special housewives club where you are going to be initiated into our special group," Lucy smiled, grabbing Kimberly by the hair and pulling her deep into her cunt.

Kimberly licked and licked as she pondered what would happen Monday. Her cunt tingled at the possibilities, even as she knew each of these decisions was pulling her deeper and deeper into submission. Yet, she knew she would be there Monday, ready to obey whatever orders she was given.

THE END...for now.