Oh, Sweeeeeet Revenge!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head dropped almost to the bed as she recovered.

"Did you receive my permission to come Bee?" Said Mr Reynard.

"Unmmph" she said shaking her head gently with a sort of resigned sigh.

"Do you need the paddle of the cane?"

"UUUUUUMPH!" she gasped shaking her head much more vigorously this time. I guessed she didn't want the cane then.

I picked up the paddle and began to smack her with it in a meaningful manner, as she rocked back and forth I noticed that I had paid very little attention to her breasts, and thought I should remedy that immediately. Still cheerfully slapping away with the wooden bat I began to mess with the clip at the back of the leather bra until I undid it, then found that it was tied around the neck. Undoing this bow made the garment fall to the bed freeing her pendulous breasts, allowing them to swing freely and for me to see the huge brown nippled aureoles that begged to be suckled – or bitten! I did both.

Laying half under her, I sucked at her nips occasionally nipping them with my teeth or scratching the sides of her boobs with my short nails, she didn't seem to mind this either, and as I lay under her swinging tits I put my hand between her thighs again and stroked her clitoris with gay abandon. I was getting into this now,

"I'm going to make you come Bee," I said, "come without permission, then I'll cane your arse so hard you'll be stood up for a week." She froze.

The mention of the cane, there it was again! "Come on Bee, you know you want to!" I scrubbed between her thighs trying to remember everything Yvonne had shown me about clitoral orgasms. "If you don't come for me Bee, so help me," I growled and swung my face nearer to her gagged face, "I'll stick my cock up your arse and fuck the shit out of you."

"UUUUUUUUUURRRRNNNNNNNNGGH!!!" she whinnied, and shook to a tremendous come.

"She didn't ask your permission Mr Reynard," I said.

"Cane the disrespectful bitch," he said with no more concern than the bread and cheese he was eating. He nodded to the other side of the bed and I leaned over and picked it up and needing no guidance began to sweep it over her arse, occasionally letting it bounce under its own weight against her. I could see her shoulders heave,

"Ready?"

"Uuuuunnnngh, uuuuunnnngh," she gasped shaking her head.

"Cane the bitch and shut her up," he said sipping his wine. I thought for a moment, perhaps she really didn't want this. Mr Reynard read my thoughts well, "check the welts Michael," he said, "Turn on the lights and you'll see the marks that all of the other men have left on her skin."

I stepped away and walked back to the door and where I knew the light switch to be, and I flicked it. The room that I knew quite well was thrown into sharp relief, including the sweaty naked woman on the bed, her red arse and scratched tits on view for Mr Reynard's and my pleasure.

I raised the cane in the air a swished it a few times,

"UNNNNNNNN!" she moaned louder and more insistent this time, but she was cut short as I sliced the cane down across both cheeks of her arse.

She screamed through the gag, and that was it.

The bits of face I could see, the bottle blonde hair finally released from a tight bun, the grunts and screams, Bee. This just couldn't be true. Reynard, Reynard, what did that remind me of...

I saw headed notepaper with a classical picture on it and as I lashed her arse for a second time I said "Fox!" but my exclamation was hidden under her second scream. In a fit of vengeful zeal I struck her a third time, then a fourth, fifth, sixth.

"Six of the best Mr Reynard, enough?"

"Oh she can take much more than that," he said eating more cheese and biscuits.

I had a thought and walked to her head to look at both the gag and the mask, I bent so my face was hidden by hers.

"Another six Sally?" I whispered. She flinched, then froze. "Is it coming back to you bitch?" I took the opportunity to brutally squeeze her nipples as I bent forward and she tried to pull away from me.

"There are nipple clamps on the table there Michael," said Mr Reynard, "Feel free to use them." I did so watching her try and stretch away from them as I pulled her breasts and clipped the vicious looking things onto to her large nipples. Back in the same position as before I went back to flicking her clit again,

"Come on Sally," I whispered, "you can't escape the cane, you can't escape me, come for me you mad bitch..."

She sobbed through her third orgasm, just in time for me to pick up the cane and lash her three times in quick succession, on each cheek. According to her body language and my three previous views she came again, although I never did ask.

I had bored of the lashing of her arse now, and just wanted to fuck her, but there was one more thing that needed doing.

The room had a large tilting mirror on wheels and I moved it to the far side of the bed so she would be able to see behind her, see me fucking her – me fucking Miss Sally Connery!

I knelt on the bed behind her,

"Condom Michael," said Mr Reynard, really Mr Fox of Fox and Draper - solicitors.

"Thank you," I said and put it on. I prepared myself for one of the best revenge fucks ever. This nasty evil woman was about to get fucked by me, her nemesis, the only subordinate to ever get one over on her.

I plunged into her wetness, and saw her head flick back up. Not only did I want to fuck her, I totally wanted to fuck with this woman's head; I'd made her come four times, the second two once she'd realised who I was, so I wanted her to get real pleasure from this fucking, then I'd get mine and have my final revenge.

I started to slowly screw her, sliding in and out, slapping my thighs hard against her glowing arse, It was getting good. She was into it, whether I was the nasty little college boy brat that had disrespected her in her own office or 'Old Michael' she was writhing and crying out for her release.

After all the pressure and excitement I was getting to the point of no return as well. I looked behind me and saw just what I needed.

On Mr Fox's tray was a butter dish and I reached back and slipped my fingers into the soft yellow greasy mass. I pulled my cock from her pussy and she sighed letting her shoulders fall in relief.

I quickly spread the butter over my sheathed cock and lay it in the crack of her red arse. Pushing forward as hard as I could I stretched forward and pulled at the Velcro holding her mask in place.

I pulled it off and let it fall from her face; I could see she was struggling to focus after being in the dark. She shook her head and stared into the mirror, right into my smiling face - the same smiling face that had walked from her office with a cheque for a grand in his pocket. Her eyes went wide in final recognition and I took my chance and slapped both her arse cheeks with my hands and while she was still coming to terms with that pain, pushed down on her hips and pushed my penis against her the initial resistance of her anus. It slipped in easily and I proceeded to ride her hard and fast, enjoying my first experience of anal sex.

Boy was it tight, this I had to do again sometime, and the feelings were intense and even with the condom I knew I wouldn't last long, even after all the extra training I'd had with Yvonne. In the mirror I could see my benefactor nodding and smiling,

"Nice touch with the mirror Michael," he said, "never had that view before," he sipped his wine, "Anal as well, only ever with dildo's before wasn't it Bee. Michael didn't do arses, he used to say the 'only way to push shit up hill is in a wheelbarrow," he chuckled and refilled his glass.

"I trust you'll come in her mouth?" I looked round and Mr Fox/Reynard was toasting me with his glass and grinning across his face, and said almost to himself, "Arse to mouth, good choice."

I pulled my cock from her and tore off the condom pausing to wipe off some of the condom spermicide or whatever it was on the sheet that one of my colleagues would change the next morning.

Standing at her head I could see that 'Old Michael' had really done his stuff – she was perfectly situated for a blow job, or in this case a face fuck, I doubted she'd blow me.

I unfastened the ball gag and pulled it from her face, and she stretched her jaw closing it for the first time in what must have been ages. I pumped my cock few times looking down into a face that exuded pure hatred. This wasn't the kind of mouth I wanted to put my prick into.

There was a lash and she flinched.

"You so much as scratch him with your teeth bitch and so help me I'll repay tenfold any damage you do to this nice young man – from your hide."

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, I tentatively fed my hard cock between her lips and she closed her mouth softly sucking me, to the point that my knees buckled.

She had obviously done this before, and gently both sucked and rubbed her tongue on my sensitive bell end. Yvonne had sucked me, but never to orgasm and this was going to be my time of coming in a woman's mouth. As I felt my knees tremble, I held her head and gently fucked her mouth as my semen pumped down her throat.

She gasped and retched a bit but swallowed my liquid gift.

"Clean him," said Mr Fox, and she did just that licking my cock free of come, so much so that when I milked it one last time, she held out her tongue so I could squeeze the last drops onto it. She closed her mouth and smacked her lips gratefully.

"Thank you sir," said Miss Sally Connery.

"I should say so," said Mr Fox, "Michael always insisted on coming on her face and in her hair, more dirty he insisted, but I think a woman should take her man, whichever man in fact, in her mouth."

I stepped back and watched as Sally dropped her head to the mattress, probably just to take a breather. I undid one of her wrist restraints and Mr Fox assured me that would be enough and she could do the rest. I disposed of the condom and the foil packet wrapped in toilet paper in the bathroom bin. When I returned it was to find her stood before him, stark naked with her head bowed – not once did she make eye contact with me. For her age she had a great body and I felt a stirring in my lions again.

At a nod, she dropped to her knees before him,

"A hand if you will Michael," he said and I saw he was struggling to stand. I put a hand under his arm and helped him to his feet. Without looking she undid his trousers and pulled them and his underpants down. He sat down again, and she instantly put her face in his lap and started to suck him.

What he had seen had obviously had the desired effect and he started to groan.

"We don't have another condom Michael," he said, "but feel free to wank and come over her though, the other Michael always looked forward to it, as did Bee."

I pulled at my semi flaccid cock, and looking down at her surprisingly sexy body and what I had done to it had me well on the way. I didn't just want to come on her of course so started to interfere with her cunt and arse. She moaned at my intrusions front and back and pushed her back end out to make it easier for me to reach, and I scrubbed at her g-spot as Yvonne had taught me. Finger fucking her arse and pussy while I wanked had the right effect on both of them. She went at his cock with gusto growling at the sensations I was creating in her lower half,

"Oh yes, that's perfect Darling Bee," he said and tensed. I guess he came as she tenderly mouthed him in the same way she had me minutes before. She fussed and worried over his softening cock as if it was the most precious thing in the world to her. She sat up to face him.

I took hold of her ponytail and turned her face to my crotch and my new erection, and she turned her head and opened her mouth for me obediently, still not making eye contact.

"Play with your clit," I ordered, and she began to do so. I did what I'd wanted to do the last time and held her head still while I fucked her mouth. I saw that Mr Fox playing with the nipple clamps and she moved in pain.

She was groaning at all that was being done to her and I rapidly approached my second orgasm and thought that this time I would do as the other Michael did, I pulled my cock from her warm wet mouth and wanked it a few strokes and shot a rather depleted load across her face, landing in her eyes, on her forehead and trickling down one cheek. She turned her head back to face Mr Fox.

"That's better now isn't it," he said stroking her hair with his good arm, "Into the shower bitch," he said sweetly, "I want you in something pink and frilly." She stood and turned, STILL not making eye contact with me, and grabbed some kind of nightdress from an open case.

I asked Mr Fox if there was anything else I could do for him and he said no, so I collected my clothes and started to leave, but he called me back and handed me a brown envelope. I checked later and found it contained £500, I would have done it for free!

I staggered back to my room, totally exhausted, and sent an email to Yvonne that started, "you are never going to believe what just happened to me..."

She didn't at first; not until I took her to the room on her first weekday evening after her holiday when it was empty and showed her the fixings that are hidden under the king size double in that suite,

"You fucked her arse?" she said, in her sweet accented English. I nodded, "Oh well," she purred with her bedroom eyes gleaming, "you'd better fuck mine then," and using the scented moisturiser from the bathroom as lube I did so, making love to my wonderful French girlfriend on the same bed, with the mirror in the same place so we could see each others faces. This time it was gentle and passionate though and we both came.

Back in my room I showed her the brown envelope still with the cash in. We had a late summer holiday with it, such a good holiday in fact, that four years later we are married and expecting our first child.

I was never to meet Bee or Mr Reynard again, or Miss Sally Connery or Mr Fox for that matter. I heard from the hotel manager years later that a few months after that memorable night, Mr Reynard had another stroke and had died after being in a coma for two months. I often wonder what Miss Sally Connery does for sport these days, I expect she'll find someone to bully into doing those things for her; much as I would like to think I was rather good at it I think she'd rather join a convent than swallow me again!

12