Oh Teacher

Story Info
18-year-old's teacher fantasy comes true.
947 words
3.87
54.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2:27 PM, school was almost out and I was getting my belongings packed away for the end of my senior year. When the clock struck 2:30, the bell rang and all the students rushed out of the classroom, celebrating the summer break that was soon to come. I, however, stayed after class to have a chat about my math grade with Mr. Campbell. Mr. Campbell was a tall, handsome man in his mid twenties with alluring green eyes that you could spot from a mile away. Throughout my years in high school, I would sit in class and I would often daydream about him and I, making incredible love anywhere imaginable. He was one of those guys that all you could do was fantasize about, since, in my case, he was about 8 years older.

As I approached his desk, he lightly rubbed my shoulder explaining to me that I was one of his favorite students. I smiled while thoughts about the daydream I had today of his big, erect pulsating penis passed through my promiscuous mind.

He typed my name up on the computer to find my grade. As I looked, I leaned towards the computer screen to show off my defined cleavage. I noticed him gazing deep into the crevice between my breasts.

I slowly slipped my hand up his neck and stroked it softly, massaging his muscles. He looked up at me as I grabbed his hand and placed it on my luscious breast. He rubbed my nipple and slowly reached up with his opposite hand and did the same to my left tit. He lifted his hands away abruptly with a concerned look on his face.

"Should we be doing this?" he questioned.

"I don't see why not," I replied as I strutted over to lock and secure the classroom door.

Every inch I took coming back toward him, I could feel and taste his huge cock in my mouth. I leaned toward him and kissed his sleek full lips as my tongue pressed slightly against his. He gently unbuttoned my silky blouse as he was massaging my tongue with his. I returned the favor by undoing his belt and unbuttoning his pants to expose his enormous boner.

He smiled at me and I looked back with stare of anticipation. I was preparing to fuck a man I had been dreaming about ever since I first laid eyes on him. We then carried on with our foreplay by gradually undressing each other, inch-by-inch, revealing more and more skin and I finally saw the extent of his manhood. I rubbed the soft skin of his cock and slipped my hand down lower, caressing his saggy ball sack. His solid cock had given me the sign that he had reached the highest level of passion. I held his massive fingers and pushed them deep inside my vagina, while stimulating my clitoris into mild orgasms. I could feel his rough nails scratched up against my lubricated cervix. I enjoyed every bit of feeling my discharge mold and form between his masculine fingers. He pulled out his fingers softly and pressed both hands up against every inch of my skin leaving my juices all over my fresh body.

He wiped the loose papers off of his desk and sprawled out over the hard surface inviting me to get on top of him. I crawled on the table in a sexual manner and spread my petite body over his. I felt his throbbing package upon my thigh and received a wave of excitement throughout my entire body.

He stabilized his erection while I lifted my body to a sitting position forcing his penis to the brink of my pussy. I then exercised my pelvic bones, as I moved in a rhythmic motion for intense pleasure. I rode faster and harder as my faint orgasmic feelings increasingly transformed into a massive climax. He was breathing heavily onto my neck while seducing my body. I loved feeling his enhanced penis head embrace the moistened area in my pounding vagina. He jolted forward abruptly, and continued to bump and grind while he blasted his white, creamy semen into me. We were simultaneously releasing sexual energy and our sweat smelled of passionate lovemaking. He kept a constant thrusting motion to achieve another orgasm.

My body ignited with heat and a mild burning sensation was surrounding my dampened pussy. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and proceeded with my vigorous movements. The feeling was persistently immense as his body slowed down, and the perspiration trickled down his lower back. The sound of his scrotum slapping against my body got louder as he increased his speed once more. After my third orgasm, I had difficulty controlling my moaning and screaming as his enticing organ kept my body in a tense, paralyzed state. The sensational sentiment lasted for fifteen cherished seconds, followed by another explosion from his cock. I jolted forward one last time and delicately licked his bottom lip. I lifted myself from his manhood and reached for my lingerie. My body was worn out from the friction of our skin and I could feel the wetness of my pussy as I slipped my lacey thong over my beaten cakes.

Mr. Campbell, who was still stretched out naked on top of his desk, grinned with satisfaction of a job well done. "When can I see you again?" he asked.

"Maybe never," I replied, "but if we do come across each other again, you can count on another pleasurable joy ride."

I proceeded to the door, smiled, and ended an unforgettable last day of high school with a BANG (literally).