Oh Teacher, My Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a five minute drive to her apartment, and after stopping in front, I hopped out and got the car door for her. I intended to walk her to the entrance, so I retrieved my small, collapsible umbrella from the back seat to protect her from the rain. She beamed her thanks and we walked the few steps up the front walkway. I held the lobby door for her, fully expecting my evening to end at that point.

"Would you like to come up for a coffee ... or something?" she asked.

"Uhmmm ... well ... if it's not too late ... sure," I stammered, completely surprised. "I'll just lock the car." I turned, pushing the button on my keyless lock. I turned back and she was already at the elevator, pressing one of the buttons.

Her apartment was on the top floor of the three story building. The apartments weren't new, but appeared to be well kept and the halls displayed new paint, carpet, and decorations. Funny, I didn't notice any of this when I came to pick her up earlier. There were other things on my mind, I suppose.

Astrid unlocked her door and walked in, turning on some lights. The apartment was neat, clean and almost exactly what I expected. She was a confident, organized, determined woman. I got the sense that she had some sort of plan, and I was curious where I fit into it.

It surprised me that I was thinking this way. A few hours earlier, I was struggling with the idea that she would even choose me for a date. Now I suspected there was more in store for us. I just didn't know what that might be.

"Shall I make some coffee," she asked. She was wearing that special smile that I hadn't yet interpreted. There was something being said behind it, but I was too green and inexperienced to recognize it. Nevertheless, I would go with the flow.

"Yes, if you're having some as well ... thank you."

She moved to the kitchen and I heard the water running briefly.

"Make yourself comfortable, Rick. This won't take long."

I sat on the sofa and gazed at the prints on the wall. They were unusual, I thought. Not the conventional clichéd landscape prints. One was an interesting still-life of an amber bottle on a sandy beach with the rays of the setting sun striking through it. Others were prints of people in groups. One at an amusement park, another on a street with storefronts in the background, still another with a large family standing in front of a barn. Like Astrid, they were appealing and uncommon. There was a bookcase on the far wall and my curiosity got the best of me. I rose to inspect the titles. It might tell me something about this interesting woman.

"I'm just going to change into something more comfortable," Astrid suddenly announced as she exited the kitchen. "I'll be right back," she said, not waiting for my acknowledgement.

Something more comfortable. I'd heard that line before. Mostly in B movies. My head was spinning again. This woman was keeping me off balance and I didn't think it was by accident. The bookcase was quickly forgotten.

True to her word, she was back in less than five minutes, wearing a sweat shirt and baggy shorts. She was also barefoot. I didn't think it was possible to look that sexy in those clothes, but Astrid proved me wrong. It may have been the sway of her breasts, obviously unfettered beneath the sweatshirt. Then again, it may have been the sway of her backside as she sashayed to the kitchen. I was in new territory now. This was a first.

"There, now you can feel free to take off your jacket and loosen your tie."

I took her advice.

"What do you like in your coffee," she called from the kitchen.

"Just cream, please."

Within a minute she brought two large mugs out and set them down on the coffee table in front of me. She moved around the table and sat down beside me on the small sofa.

"There. A nice, cozy finish to a lovely evening," she said with "that" smile.

"It was great. Thank you. I don't think I've ever had a more pleasant evening. You were the Belle of the Ball, too."

"Now there's an old fashioned saying. Belle of the Ball, indeed," she laughed. She was making fun of my comment, but not in a mean way. I was beginning to feel I could "read" her better now.

"At the risk of saying the wrong thing," I began cautiously, "I think you knew it." I attempted to grin when I said it.

"Huh! You think so, do you?" She tried to scowl, but didn't quite pull it off. I couldn't suppress a laugh.

"Do I intimidate you?" she asked. I thought it was a sincere question.

"In the beginning ... yes. I'm not used to being in the company of a beautiful woman. It took me a while to feel comfortable with you. You helped a lot to make that happen."

"Good. I'm glad. I wasn't trying to overwhelm you. I really did have a good time and you are very nice to be with."

"Just the same, you gave me the impression that this was all part of a carefully orchestrated plan. I'm curious. I'm sure you learned a lot about me tonight, but I didn't learn much about you." I was testing the water carefully.

"What do you want to know?"

"What do you like to do in your spare time? What are you interested in. I was curious about your choices in prints and books. They often say something about the person that chose them. I'm not sure what these pictures say."

She laughed. "They don't say anything, Rick. I just liked them and a year from now I'll probably be tired of them and get some different ones. As for the books, I'm an English teacher, so literature is part of my job. I read a lot of different things, history, biographies, novels, classics ... even a bit of erotica." She was watching to see my reaction.

"Erotica. Well, I don't suppose that gets into the classroom," I grinned.

"No. It's strictly for self-entertainment."

"Oh."

"What does 'oh' mean?" she asked seriously.

"Just, oh. No special meaning," I lied. I was almost on my feet to look and see what the erotica selection was.

"Maybe it would help if I told you that in my not-so-distant past, I was very liberal-minded. My college days were my escape from supervision. I was a naughty little girl sometimes," she smirked.

"That's not the reputation you have here," I observed.

"You mean the "Ice Queen" label? That's to deal with the unsolicited attentions of the single males on staff ... and a couple of the married ones."

"I'm a single male on staff," I said, curious about what she was trying to tell me.

"Yes, but you are unlike the others ... or at least, most of the others. You're much more mature and traveled, despite your age. You know so much about so many things. That makes you attractive to women, you know. At least, it does to this woman.

"I've decided I need a man in my life. I'm not cut out to be alone and I'm twenty-five. But ... and it's a big 'but,' I'm very picky. Not just any old John Doe will do." She delivered this message in a quiet, confident manner.

"So, here I am, still wondering about what caused you to choose me. I know you told me already, but ... I guess I'm hard to convince."

"You sure are. Look, Rick, it isn't complicated. You underestimate your appeal to women. You're a bright, good-looking young man with a nice way about you and a good future. I think you'd make very good husband material, so I'm checking you out."

There was humour in her comments. You could hear it in her voice.

"You don't sound like you take this very seriously," I observed.

"Oh, but you're wrong. I take it very seriously. I've had my flings and my one-night-stands. I'm past that now. I'm looking for Mr. Right."

"So this is an audition?"

"Don't be so negative, Rick. It's a date, and it's been fun and you're just what I was hoping you would be."

"So ... about that second date?" I tried.

She gave me a megawatt smile. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't ask."

"Well, if I'm going to put my best foot forward, I need to know more about you. The things you like to do or see. Museums or movies? Dinner theatre? Gardens, seaside walks, baseball games? I'll try and be creative, if I can," I promised.

"You really are different, Rick. You take nothing for granted. You ask and then listen to the answer. I think we are going to get along very, very well," she said in a sultry voice. At that point, she put her coffee down and leaned toward me, kissing me fully on the lips.

I must have looked surprised. Something unexpected just happened. A very sexy woman kissed me. And it wasn't some brother-sister kiss either. Almost instinctively, I reached for her hand. I took it gently in mine, raising it to kiss the back of it.

With my inexperience, I was unsure how these male-female signals were interpreted. In this case, Astrid leaned back into me and kissed me once more, but far more forcefully. I felt her lips opening slightly and her tongue slipping through to travel slowly across my still-closed mouth. I don't remember my hands moving to her shoulders, but there they were a moment later.

Despite the fact that I had been with other women before, I had no idea what to do next. I was hoping that Astrid would decide for me. Luckily, she did. She slid closer to me and then, in a single fluid move, lifted her leg over mine and sat straddling me, our faces still locked in that kiss. I have no idea how long it lasted, but then, I didn't really care. I was in never-never land and happy to be there.

"You and I are going to be quite something together," she said as she broke the kiss.

"We are?" Brilliant conversation just wasn't on for me at that particular moment.

"Oh yes, we are. I had a hunch you were the man for me, but I wasn't sure. Of course, you'll have to meet some other requirements to confirm my opinion."

"I will?"

"It's simple. I've been looking for my ideal man. I have had it up to here with the pretenders and bozos and arrogant jerks that populate the single male population. And the ones that aren't, don't have anything interesting about them. No wonder I'm still single. Until you came along, I thought maybe my standards were too high."

The fact that she was sitting on my lap, facing me, her lips only inches from mine wasn't lost on me. I moved my head forward slightly and kissed her gently. She responded, but there was nothing gentle about it. It was a demanding, aggressive kiss.

"So, about these other requirements," I probed.

She grinned and then laughed lightly. "Can't you guess? If we are going to be a couple, then I have to be satisfied that you can keep me ... satisfied. Understood?"

"Uhmmm ... I think I know what you're getting at," I said, less confused than a moment ago. She was talking about sex.

"I have to tell you, Astrid, that I'm very inexperienced. I'd probably be a disappointment ... at least in the beginning." I thought it best to be honest.

"I know. I didn't expect you to be Don Juan. In fact, I'm happy that you aren't. You won't have developed any bad habits, and I can teach you just what you need to know to satisfy a woman. Specifically, me." There wasn't anything equivocal about her comment. She would teach and I would learn.

"That's very ... uhmmm ... generous of you. I can't think of anything I'd rather learn ... at least ... not at this moment." I was babbling. Shut up, Rick!

"You're a sweet man, Rick. So innocent. I'm not so innocent. I've enough intimate experience that I know what's important, and I know what makes me satisfied. If you'll let me, I'll be your teacher and for a while, you'll be my student."

"What happens when I graduate?" I asked, smiling broadly I was sure.

"Well ... then we'll be equals. Both of us knowing what the other wants from a relationship. Both of us willing to give in that relationship. Both of us wanting to please the other. How does that sound?"

I thought I was dreaming. "Wonderful!"

"Good. Then it's settled. When would you like to start?" she asked, her face so close to me she was almost out of focus.

"Uhmmm ... when would you like ... I mean ...?" I didn't get a chance to finish my stumbling question. She was pressing her lips against mine again and at the same time I saw her pulling her sweatshirt over her head.

I've seen naked women before, including naked women that I've been with at the time. But I have never seen such a perfect female form as Astrid displayed when she removed her sweatshirt. She possessed one of those amazing sculpted athletic physiques ... with the exception of the breasts. Full, perfectly symmetrical, firm, upwardly pointed, right from the pages of some men's magazine. Erect nipples surrounded by a generous, dark brown areola. She was incredible!

"Well, what do you say?" she teased.

"Oh Teacher, my Teacher," I cried.

"That's the spirit. I have a hunch you are going to be a wonderful lover ... lover."

"I will give it my best effort."

"I bet you will. Now ... come with me for lesson number one," her eyebrow arched and finger crooked. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

I'd like to claim I was great that first time and that Astrid was more than satisfied, but that would be a lie. I was, as I expected, far too excited and tense to last more than a minute or so. I tried to apologize, but Astrid was having none of it. She simple applied a little lip and tongue magic to my limp member, and I was restored.

The second effort was much better for endurance, but I knew by her reaction that I was too anxious and not paying attention to her needs. Even though I recognized that, I still had a hard time controlling myself.

Astrid didn't act upset by my stumbling beginning. "Relax, Rick. We have all weekend. Just let me lead and I'll tell you what I want. Once you get over your nerves, I'm sure you'll feel much more confident."

I didn't know that I could perform a third time. I thought it was something only some super-stud did. Astrid had other ideas. Once more, she worked her magic on my flaccid cock and surprise ... I was ready for more.

This time, I took her advice and just relaxed. I was lying on my back and she was on top, riding me very slowly. She was talking to me ... telling me how she was feeling.

"That's it, Rick. That's lovely. Oh, Yesssss. Just nice and slow ... Yesssss," she crooned. Her eyes were almost closed and her breasts were swaying in time with our rhythm. I'd never experienced anything like it before. It was the most erotic experience, and it was happening to me. Me!

"Oh ... so full ... fuck ... so good ... Yesssss," she hissed. Every so often, her eyes would open and she would gaze at me and smile. God, that made me feel good!

I don't know how long we lasted. At one moment, I thought I would last forever, while at another, I was sure I was going to finish any second. Astrid sensed what was going on with me and changed her movements and pace to help me survive. But sooner or later, I was going to finish ... whether I wanted to or not.

"Oh ... Astrid ... I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ... I can't ... uhnnnggghhh!" was the only warning I was able to give her. When my senses were restored, she was lying on top of me, still joined with my now softening member. She didn't move and I began idly stroking her back and buttocks with my hands. Slowly and softly, I caressed her incredible body.

"That was lovely, Rick. You did very well in lesson one," she mumbled into my shoulder.

I was riding a wave of euphoria and couldn't resist a wisecrack.

"Well, at least I was a little better during lesson one-c."

"You don't have to go home tonight, do you?" she asked softly.

"No ... no ... I don't. Would you like me to stay?" There was no way in hell I was going to turn her down.

"Yes, please."

That was the last thing I heard her say. A minute or so later, I heard her rhythmic breathing and realized she was asleep. I cautiously slipped out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. When I returned, I turned out the bedside light and carefully moved back under the covers. I don't think it took me more than a minute to fall asleep.

12