Oh Teacher, My Teacher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed onto the bed, breathing deeply, but smiling and holding each other. We lay there for several minutes.

Astrid got up and went into the ensuite. She was back in a few minutes, flopping down beside me with a content expression.

"When are you going to show me what you bought this afternoon," I asked.

She jumped up with a look of surprise. "I almost forgot. Wait 'till you see." She scrambled off the bed and went to her closet, dragging out a large shopping bag. The fancy script on the bag read Elegant Nights.

She pounced back on the bed, dumping the contents of the bag on both the bed and me. As I propped myself up, I saw that almost everything was some form of lingerie or nightwear.

"Model them," I said in a somewhat demanding tone.

She looked at the scattered garments and chose what looked like a bra and panty set in a soft satin green. Jumping off the bed once more, she ran into her closet, closing the door so that I couldn't see. What this was supposed to accomplish, I don't know. She was already naked.

Yet, when she pushed the door open and strutted out of the closet, acting for all the world like a stripper on a runway, I had to admit it was very sexy. The set left nothing to the imagination. I clearly saw her nipples and areola through the sheer material, as well as her neatly trimmed vaginal hair. But the colour and satin sheen of the material turned what might have been trashy into something very erotic. I loved it.

"That ... is ... incredible! You have no idea how sexy that looks on you."

"Yes I do. Crystal said the same thing when we were in the dressing room."

"You two were in the dressing room ... together ... naked?"

"Well, we couldn't very well model them out in the store, could we? Besides, we had to leave our panties on. Store rules."

I was shaking my head. By inference, something dramatic took place between the two women and although Henrik and I got a hint of it earlier in the evening, I doubt either of us would have expected anything like this.

"Crystal bought a set just like this one in a dusty rose colour. It looked amazing on her. Daddy is going to freak when he sees her in it." She said it all so matter-of-factly that I don't think she understood just what a quantum leap she made.

"Astrid ... come here," I said, holding my hands out to her.

She came, smiling shyly and I pulled her into my arms as we sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me all about it."

She wore a wrinkled look on her face for a few seconds until it dissolved and I saw the tears begin and the sobs shake her. I let her have a few moments uninterrupted until she gathered herself.

"I apologized, Rick. I apologized for all the rotten things I did and said and thought. I apologized for making things hard for her and for hurting her." She paused, wiping away a trickling tear. "She forgave me, Rick. After all I did to her, she forgave me. How am I supposed to hate someone who does that?" she cried.

I pulled her closer to me. "You've done something very important today, love. You took the first step. I'm proud of you. It's one of the thousand reasons I love you."

She sniffed and pulled back from me slightly. "I felt so much better after I did. We were in the kitchen, crying like little kids and ... and ... it all just came out. I didn't want to disappoint you. I knew you wanted this. It was something I had to do. Now ... I'm glad."

"You did this for me?" I was unprepared for this.

"You made me understand. I was angry with Crystal because as long as she was with Daddy, Mommy wouldn't come back. I know that sounds crazy, but ... that's what it felt like. You told me that, but I wasn't ready to hear it. But it was something you wanted, Rick. And if you wanted it, I would do whatever I could to make you happy."

I was stunned. She had finally accepted her mother's death and Crystal's marriage to her father. But she did so because she thought it was what I wanted. She broke down a fifteen year barrier because she saw it as important to me and therefore important to her. This was a very different Astrid.

I was holding her tightly as these thoughts raced through my mind. The right result ... but for the right reason? I wasn't sure. It was an unselfish act. More importantly, she felt good about the outcome. It wasn't just a truce. Something much more developed between the two women. I wasn't convinced it was a mother-daughter relationship. Maybe more like sisters.

"Do you want me to model some of the other things?" she asked as I held her in my arms.

"Why don't we save them? You can surprise me with a new one tomorrow, and again the next day and maybe longer by the look of all these things," I said, picking up a nearly non-existent thong.

"OK," she said, bouncing off the bed and gathering up the scattered pieces of her shopping trip.

"Did Crystal get some of this as well?"

She looked at me and laughed. "I'm not supposed to tell, but let's just say Daddy won't be bored for some time to come."

"Good for her. I hope your father's heart is up to it."

"Don't worry. Crystal takes good care of him."

"I think he and I are two of the luckiest guys around."

She walked back to the bed after putting the bag back in the closet. She climbed on, straddling my lap as she liked to do. "Do you think you can give me an encore?"

"Do you think I'm dumb enough to say no?"

"Well then, I have a special request."

"Oh ... pray tell ... what does m'lady desire?"

"I want some more of what we did last night. You know, that Tantric thing you talked about."

"That was something special, wasn't it?"

"I've been thinking about it all day. It was such an incredible experience. I was trying to explain it to Crystal, but she'd never heard of it."

"So ... you were talking to Crystal about our sex life?"

"Yeah ... are you upset?"

"I don't know ... I suppose not. It's just such a shock to see how much your relationship with her has changed in such a short time. Now you're into sharing sex secrets? Yikes!"

She laughed lightly. "It just felt so natural. Once we got talking, we couldn't tell each other enough about our men. You were right, of course. Crystal loves Daddy forever. And I love you that way too. I can't think of what I'd do if I didn't have you in my life."

Now I was truly shocked. The ambitious, calculating, outgoing Astrid was confessing her love for me. It wasn't the first time, but it was the first time she'd defined it. I was dizzy with surprise and happiness. Somehow, I worked two miracles in one day. I might just quit teaching and go into the relationship business.

"Say that again." I needed to be sure.

"What? You mean the part about I love you ... or the part about I wouldn't know what to do without you?" She wore a funny grin on her face that was hard to read.

"Yeah ... that ... both."

She bent down and she pushed me down on the bed, following me down to kiss me. It was a deep, passionate kiss. Yes! Passionate! Just what I was waiting for.

"I love you, Richard Campbell. I love everything about you. I love how you love me. How you care for me. How you care for others around you. I love being in love with you. I love every moment I spend with you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to learn to be a good as you are. Unselfish. Loving. Always looking for the best in people. If I can't have you, I don't know what I'll do. My life won't be worth anything without you."

I lay there blinking, almost in disbelief. It was as if she'd opened the floodgates and allowed all her emotions to pour out at one time. I was overwhelmed. I'm sure I must have shown a stupid grin because Astrid was smiling. There were no tears, but I saw her eyes glistening. I reached for her and she slowly collapsed onto my chest.

We tried hard to duplicate what we achieved the night before and while it was lovely and gentle and fulfilling, it wasn't quite the same. It was a shame considering all the marvelous happenings on this day, especially her confession of love for me. If nothing else, my mind was at peace and I now knew what came next.

"How many children?" I asked as we lay in each other's arms.

Her head popped up, and funny look with a wrinkled brow. She didn't answer right away.

"Sorry, Astrid. I got ahead of myself. Let me start all over again." I paused, sat up and took her hand in mine.

"Astrid Rasmussen, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

The look on her face was priceless. Not so much surprise, but ... maybe ... relief?

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... yes!" She was wrapping her arms around my neck as she agreed, over and over again. It was as long, soulful kiss to confirm her answer.

"Which brings me to the next question. Do you want children?"

"Of course I do," she answered indignantly.

"OK, then. Now, we're back where I started. How many children?"

She looked thoughtful before she answered. "I know we both come from only-child backgrounds, but I would like two ... maybe even three. Is that OK?" She looked quite unsure.

I laughed. "It's exactly what I was hoping you would say." We were hugging and kissing again.

"When can we tell our parents?" she asked, eyes widening.

"How about tomorrow morning. I'll ask your father for permission of course."

"Wonderful. I don't think you have to worry about his answer. He already thinks very highly of you."

"Astrid. Do you think we're rushing too fast? I mean, we've only known each other for four months. I don't want you to think I'm having second thoughts, but ... this is forever. We need to be sure."

"Richard Campbell. I am sure. Period! All you have to do is make up your mind that you are sure." She said it with such authority that I didn't doubt her for a second.

"I've never been more sure of anything. I love you, Astrid. I want to marry you, I want to have our children with you, and I want to be with you for the rest of our lives."

"Think we can celebrate again?" she giggled.

"Only with your delightful assistance."

Astrid was her usual wonderfully expert self, and she produced another erection with her tantalizing tongue and lips. This time, I was happy to begin in missionary position, then bending her legs up over my shoulders and increasing the angle and depth of my stroke. I knew Astrid loved this position, but we didn't hold it for long.

It was pretty wild sex, considering it was our third encounter of the evening. We were excited with what took place earlier that evening, and it translated into a somewhat frantic joining. It was, in Astrid's words, a great fuck. When I finally let her down and rolled her over on top of me, we were both exhausted. I was still erect and still deeply buried inside her, but we were barely moving.

"Oh, baby, you are so good for me," she mumbled.

I stroked her back and cheeks as she lay contented on my chest. I was thinking back to when all this started and shook my head when I realized how far we had come. From my bewildered state when she asked me to take her to the Christmas party to now ... four months later and asking her to marry me. Unbelievable!

We never did finish our last session of lovemaking. Astrid fell asleep and I gently slid her off my chest and onto the bed. Within a minute, I was asleep, dreaming wonderful happy dreams. I was one very contented guy.

12