Oh What a Night Ch 02

Story Info
Round two with her new lover.
4.9k words
4.37
61.4k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author’s Note: This is Chapter Two of this story, it will make a lot more sense if you go read Chapter One first.

I scrambled to pick up the cigarette before it burned my sheets. I don’t have the most glamorous bedroom set, more like a mattress on the floor at the moment, but still, the sheets are new.

“You are kidding right?” I asked, really not sure if he was or not or just fucking with my head again.

“Well Round Two is gonna start in a bit, I guess you’ll find out then won’t ya?” he replied, a smirk permanently on his face now.

This man was unbelievable. So arrogant, so sure of himself, so fucking good in bed! I didn’t care much for his other traits, but fuck this guy knew what he wanted, how to do it and how to make me cum like Old Faithful. I hated him for having me in his control so quickly but I loved him for the way he made me feel at the same time. I don’t expect you to understand, I don’t really understand it myself.

So there we were lying in my bed, not touching, not talking, barely able to hear the other person breathing. I know I was caught up in my own thoughts and I assume he was planning the next round in his head. Or maybe he was thinking about football, I really don’t care. I didn’t think there was anyway I could handle another round like Round One but damn if I wasn’t going to try.

He was stretched out, naked on top of the covers. I was hovering under the towel he’d thrown at me when he told me to clean up and get ready and trying to cover my body. I noticed the difference in our personalities just from that observation alone. But normally I’m a very confident woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to take it. Why then did I feel like a submissive little schoolgirl just lying by his side? Well fuck this I thought and I pulled off the towel, stood up and walked out of the room. If he wants me, he’ll come get me. Or he’ll call me back in here. Damn I hope he does!

He didn’t say anything to me as I left the room, didn’t ask where I was going, didn’t care much I suppose. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water. I was laughing under my breath because this is the exact same scene where it all started, except the water had been for him. I milled about, naked, through my apartment. I picked up the dishes we’d used for dinner earlier in the night and started loading them into the dishwasher. I washed out the sink and put some stuff away in cabinets. It was just another evening at home all of a sudden. Nothing unusual had happened it seemed. This thought brought me back to thinking the exact opposite was true. This was no normal night at home, this wasn’t just sex with some guy, this was THE best sex I’d ever had and I wanted more.

As I stood in the kitchen, leaning against the sink, my fingers started to run through my hair. Stroking it through the back and sides, then running my hands across my body. I was gently and slowly squeezing my nipples and I could feel the wetness building between my legs again just thinking about what he’d done to me. I was running my fingers between my tits and down my stomach about to reach my pussy when he was suddenly behind me.

“Did I tell you that you could touch yourself?” he said. He was very close, standing very near to me and I could feel his breath on my neck. His tone was more than a whisper though. He almost sounded mad. I spun around and was face to face with him.

“I didn’t know you were there,” I said.

“That doesn’t answer my question now does it? I’ll ask you again, did I tell you that you could touch yourself?

“I wasn’t, I mean I didn’t, I was just…” I stuttered.

“Uh huh. ‘I was,… I didn’t,…. I’m just a stupid slut.’ Is that was you’re trying to say? I’m just a stupid slut who can’t get enough and so I have to do it myself. Is that what you meant?” he asked, with much disgust and annoyance in his voice.

“No, that’s not at all what I was going to say. I just didn’t know you were there, I was putting away dishes and started thinking about you. I guess I got caught up in my thoughts, but I was thinking of…”

“Just shut up already.” he cut me off. And he walked out of the kitchen and towards the living room taking my glass of water with him.

Man does this guy know how to push my buttons and piss me off! I followed him into the living room about ready to give him a piece of my mind. I don’t care how good the sex was, he was being an asshole.

“Hey listen asshole…” I started to say and he whipped around, grabbed the wrist of the hand that was pointing at him and bent my arm back behind me. I’ve never been arrested, but it sure felt like he was about to read me my rights.

“No you listen bitch,” he growled at me, “dinner was great and all, but I’m not here to exchange niceties with you. You are MINE now and you won’t even THINK about sex unless I tell you to. Even if you’re thinking about being with me.” he lessened his grip as he continued to say “You’ve been a good girl so far. The protests you gave earlier added to the desired affect but it really doesn’t matter what you say or do anymore tonight, I’m taking what I want. Whatever I want. When and how I want it. You may or may not want the same things, but fuck, that’s not really my concern.”

Though he’d loosened his grip on my arm it was still tight and I was trying to bend towards him to get out of his hold on me. “Get on your knees” he said as he pushed me forward and let me go. I turned and stared him in the face. I couldn’t tell if he was joking or not. If this was a role play or I was in real danger. I locked my eyes with his trying to read his mind. A chuckle escaped my lips as I somehow found humor in this very unlikely situation. He laughed too and my chuckle increased to a near belly laugh as I thought I’d called his bluff.

“This is funny isn’t it?” he said.

“Yes!” I laughed, “I almost believed you. You are too much!” I wrapped my arms around my stomach and was nearly doubled over laughing. “Get on your knees! ha ha ha! Wow, did you take acting classes?”

He was still laughing and made his way towards me. He reached out his arms to me and I thought we were going to embrace or at least hold each other up, I know I sure was laughing hard enough to fall over. What a scene, both of us standing naked in the middle of my living room. His hands ran down both of my arms and he locked his fingers between mine. He was still laughing and making comments about it all.

With his fingers interlocked between mine he pulled his hands up, twisting my hands at the same time which caused me to hit my knees immediately to alleviate the pain in my fingers and wrists.

“You know what’s funny is that you STILL don’t take me seriously!” he was laughing. “Now that IS funny. You don’t believe me.” and he continued to twist and pull up on my wrists now twisting my forearms in a direction they’re not meant to go.

“Oh my god you’re hurting me! Let go! Please stop!” I was almost crying.

“Oh, so you’re done laughing now are you? Finally. Now that you’re on your knees, be a good girl and suck my cock.” he said.

“I’ll bite your cock off, let me go!” I said.

A very hard smack landed on the side of my head and I blinked fast and shook my head to make the little stars go away. As the stars faded he too was on his knees and stroking the side of my head he had just hit. We were face to face and he was cooing and saying “Baby, why can’t you just be a good girl and do things my way? I know you like it rough but why do you make me go and do things like that?” He was placing baby kisses all over my face as I cried. He wiped away my tears and stood me up. He held me in his strong frame and rocked me back and forth.

My sobbing subsided and he held my head in his hands, “there ya go baby, See you’re all better now.” His voice was very smooth and comforting. Then his hands were on my shoulders and he was pushing me back to his knees. “Now,” he said gently, “Get on your knees.”

Unwillingly I sank to the floor and was on my knees without further protest. “Yea, that’s my girl. You’re such a good girl. Now, lick my balls” he said still cooing. “You took so long you let my cock go soft. Lick my balls until I’m nice and hard again.”

I did. I couldn’t believe it but I was licking his balls. What the fuck did this guy do to me?

As I stuck out my tongue and licked his balls he moved his hands behind my head guiding me where to go. He was standing up right over me and then lifted one of his legs over my head. Without telling me what to do, he pushed my head behind his balls and was moaning and signaling his pleasure as I darted my tongue there. I’d never done this besides to him earlier in the night and I wasn’t really sure what I was supposed to be doing. But I certainly didn’t want to displease him anymore tonight. I figured I’d do what he wanted and he’d leave and I’d never have to see him again.

I flattened my tongue against him and really was licking him good. He pushed my head further still and I was now licking his puckered ass. I used the tip of my tongue to probe it and though his thighs were muffling his moans over my ears I could still hear his pleasure. I continued to lick his asshole as I moved one of my hands up to cup his balls. I had to leave one on the ground to hold myself up between his legs but with the other I squeezed and fondled his balls and then took his shaft in my hand and started jerking it.

He started rocking his hips causing me to fuck his ass with my tongue. With is cock in my hand I knew he’d gotten hard again and he must have thought the same thing because he lowered his leg that was over my head and stepped back. “Lay down” he said.

I got on my back and spread my legs. “See, I knew you were a good girl” he said. He walked towards me, his cock in his hand as he jerked it he knelt over me. I thought he was going to fuck me but his knees were on either side of my head. He roughly shoved his cock between my lips. “Suck it” he said.

I did eagerly and swirled my tongue around it. Flicked the tip and also took it down my throat as far as I could in this position. “Yea get it all nice and wet,” he told me. When it was wet enough, he slid back, “hold your tits together,” he said. I did as I was told and cupped my tits together as he slide his very hard, and now wet cock, between them. I’ve got a great rack. 38DD natural and I’ve been titty fucked a lot. I love it and I usually lick the cock head as it slides between them whenever it’s at my mouth. This time was no exception. I was moaning my pleasure as he fucked my tits and then I reached around behind him with one hand to finger my clit. He batted away my hand and then brought it back to my tits. “It’s not your turn,” he said. “I thought it was clear that you couldn’t touch yourself unless I told you to.”

I didn’t say anything, I just went back to holding my tits together so he could fuck them. I was so horny. He had said that he was going to do what he wanted and if it wasn’t what I wanted that wasn’t his concern. But this IS what I wanted and I could feel the wetness dripping out of my pussy and running down my ass. I wanted to cum so badly. I hoped that whatever he did next was something I liked too.

He grabbed the top of my head by my hairline and with a fist full of my hair he moved forward again and started fucking my mouth. I tried to move my head in with his thrusts to do it better, “Don’t move” he said as he continued fucking my mouth and pulling my head up with my hair. I moved my hands to his ass and was slapping it. “Yea, finger my ass while I fuck your mouth,” he said. I spread his cheeks and probed around searching for his asshole. When I found it he grabbed at my hand, I thought he was going to hit me again. I was confused, this is what he told me to do. But he then took my fingers into his mouth, getting them all nice and wet, “There” he said, “now you can fuck my ass with your fingers,” and threw my hand back around him. As he continued to hold my head and fuck my mouth I searched again for his asshole and though last time I poked and probed gently unsure of myself, this time, I shoved it into his tight ass. I didn’t get it in very far but I was trying to cause him a bit of discomfort too.

My plans for discomfort didn’t work, he enjoyed it and started fucking my mouth deeper and faster. His cock was so thick my mouth was straining around him and when he went deeper I tried to swallow over it instead of gagging. I wanted him to cum so bad so he would just leave. I figured once he came we’d be done, he’d leave and I could go back to my average somewhat normal, never boring, sex life.

With my finger in his ass and him fucking my mouth deep and fast I thought he’d surely cum. But I had obviously forgotten that he was a machine. He quickly stood up and I thought he was going to cum on my face and tits. Nope, no such luck.

“Turn over,” he said. With his legs on either side of me I rolled over onto my stomach. He reached down around my hips and pulled me to a kneeling position. He lowered himself on top of me and his cock pressed against my ass.

“NO! Please! I’ll do whatever you want, just PLEASE don’t fuck my ass!!!” I begged.

He was laughing again, “Oh you’re good, wow, did you take acting classes?” he mimicked me.

“Please, I’ve done everything you’ve wanted, just please please PLEASE don’t fuck my ass!!!”

“You have been a good girl. And I even think you’ve enjoyed round two so far as much as I have. I suppose you deserve some sort of reward.”

I was moving forward trying to get my ass as far away from him as possible.

“No, no, no,” he said as he grabbed my hips and pulled me back, “you just stay here.”

He moved his cock to my pussy and rubbed over my lips and my clit. “oooooooh so wet!” he said. “yes, you HAVE been liking round two haven’t you?” I didn’t reply, I thought it was a rhetorical question. He slapped my ass, “Haven’t you? I asked,” he said. “Yes, I have,” I said.

“mmmmmmm” he moaned, “so wet. so tasty and wet. Would you like to taste it?” he asked me. “Yes.” I replied.

He stuck his fist inside me and I gasped. I thought he’d slip his dick in me or maybe one or two fingers. He was trying to fist me and the pain was ripping through me. “Oh come on baby, open up, let me get my fist all up inside you,” he said. I was screaming as he continued to work his fist into my pussy. “Don’t make me force it in you, open up bitch!” he said. I’ve never been fisted and I didn’t know if I could open up. He wasn’t letting up so I spread my legs further apart and tilted my ass up. “Yea baby, work it in there, get it all in your pussy. Good thing you’re so wet or this would’ve hurt you more so.” I couldn’t imagine it hurting more than it was but at least he wasn’t fucking my ass.

He finally got his fist inside me and then he pulled it out. He repeatedly pushed it in and out of my now very wet, very swollen pussy. I did start to get used to it after a while but it was still quite painful. Pain brings pleasure they say and I was waiting for the pleasure. Fact is my pussy was very wet, and it was wet because I was so fucking horny. This guy made me do, feel and think things I never had before. I wanted, no, I NEEDED to cum so badly!

Without thinking much about it, I propped myself up on a near by pillow and reached between my legs with one hand to rub my clit. I had to cum and was going to do it myself. He of course noticed my actions and ripped my hand from my pussy.

“Do NOT touch yourself unless I tell you to!!! What part of that DON’T you understand? Man, you are SUCH a slut! You can’t even cum unless you’re touching your fucking clit can you? You whore! You damn bitch! You want it so bad you can’t control yourself?” He was screaming at me. His tone was frightening and he was seemingly madder than he’d been yet tonight. All the while he was yelling at me, he was smacking my ass and shoving his fist into my pussy. I was screaming from the pain and trying to crawl away from him. This only increased his fist fucking in my pussy and he finally removed it as he grabbed my hips and slammed himself inside me.

He forced his body on top of mine, pinned my shoulders to the floor with his hands and proceeded to pull himself far into the air over me and plummet himself into my pussy. “Oh fuck, you’re not even tight anymore from all that fisting baby. And you’re so fucking wet I can’t even feel anything. Damn you are such a whore, you even like it when I yell at you don’t you slut?” he said between thrusts. “You know you’re a slut don’t you? You know you need to be punished by me. But the thing is you seem to like it when I punish you. I can’t have that.” he said. “I can’t have you liking what I’m doing to do you or you’ll get off. You are NOT allowed to cum tonight anymore.” He was fucking me so hard! He’d pull all the way out and then slam himself to the hilt, his balls slapping against me. Then pull out again and with even more force drive his cock into my wide spread pussy.

I had been liking what he was doing till now. He was hurting me so much. First ripping me open with his fist and now the way he was fucking me was pure animalistic. “I hope you’re enjoying the last of this bitch, cause you’re sure not gonna like what I do next.” and with that said, he grabbed my hips and pulled them towards him. I got rug burns on my knees as he slid me towards him. I was wincing, “Ouch! Watch the rug burns!” I said. He laughed, “rug burns are gonna be the least of your worries in a second, now spread your ass cheeks.”

Fuck, he was going to go after my ass again. I wondered if I should even protest, if he’d just smack me again. Maybe I should just get it over with and let him fuck my ass so he would leave! As I was thinking about what I should do he grew impatient. “Spread your fucking as cheeks or it won’t be my cock, it’ll be my fist in your ass!”

That was all the encouragement I need. I reached back behind me and spread my ass cheeks for him. “Wider.” he said. I did the best I could. My cheeks were sweaty and my hands were numb from all this action. He kneeled down behind me and kissed my anus. “Good bye sweet cherry!” He ran his tongue up and down my crack. Flattening his tongue against me. It felt so good. I started wiggling my ass in his face, moaning and gasping with pleasure. “You like that don’t you slut?” Was this a trick question? I’m not supposed to like what he’s doing to me. But god it felt so good! I just kept moaning and he continued to lick my ass.

He reached forward with one hand and starting frigging my clit furiously. He was pulling on it and tugging it. Rubbing is so hard and fast. I was so close to cumming. I finally was going to cum in Round Two!

“Oh god yes! YES! YES! Oh fuck yes!!!!!!!!” I was moaning. He rubbed my clit without relenting and finally I came in the most explosive orgasm I’ve ever experienced. Though my moans and screams of pleasure I heard him say again “good bye sweet cherry” as he kissed my asshole. And before my orgasm had subsided he was pushing himself into my ass.

God he was so fucking big! So damn thick! I thought he was ripping me a new asshole, I’ve heard that expression but never knew how painful it would be. He stopped pushing and just left his cock in my ass. He wiggled his hips and moved himself to pull out, but he didn’t. He just added the pulling pressure but didn’t pull out of my ass. “Get used to it baby. Open up. Spread those cheeks. God you are SO fucking tight!” I couldn’t get over the burning and tears were flooding out of my eyes. I was screaming like he was murdering me and he shoved my head into a pillow to muffle my cries. “Shhhh, come on baby, the neighbors are gonna think I’m killing you.” he said. “You are!” I said. “Nah, it’s not so bad, feel it baby…so fucking tight…..ugh….so damn good” and he started pushing himself further into my ass.

12