Oiche Mhaith, Migra

Story Info
Master and Kitten forever.
1.3k words
4.38
9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2 o'clock. She arched high off the bed, moaning breathlessly with release as her body shook with her first orgasm of the day. She had waited hours for her Master to get home, struggling to obey His orders. It was almost pointless to cum without her Master around, but as a nymphomaniac, diagnosed and in truth, often the weak orgasms of the day must suffice until Master came home to take care of everything.

She slid the toy from her pussy carefully, lapping slowly at the cum dripping from it and bit back another moan. Master's tastes so much better, she thought bitterly, glancing towards the door. Still not home, will he count it this time? She almost hoped he would, eager to be bent over his knee again, but she knew that other punishments could be much more satisfying. She squirmed down against the bed, trying to find something decently firm to grind her soaked cunt into, and nearly fell off the bed as she heard the soft jingling of keys right outside the apartment door.

She jumped up and ran towards the door, kneeling a few feet from it and spread her knees apart as far as she could, sliding her arms behind her head and locked her fingers together, watching eagerly for her Master.

He opened the door and she mewled up at him adoringly, squirming a little in anticipation. "Hello, Kitten" he whispered, smiling down at her. "Was my little slut a good girl today?"

She leaned forward slightly, nuzzled against palm and meowed a little louder, blushing.

"Ahh. Come Kitten" he said and walked towards the living room, not needing to look back to see if she obeyed him. She crawled after him eagerly, waiting patiently at his feet while he sat down.

"Now, tell me Slut." He was whispering again, patting his lap for her to climb up and smiled as she slipped up into his arms.

"Kkitten tried to be good Master, she didn't play all day but.." she trailed off, looking up at her Master wide eyed, blushing a little more as she finished "but Kitten couldn't stop thinking about Master.. she came so hardd.

He petted her softly, fisting his hand in her hair and tugged her head back gently. "I think my little Slut needs to be punished." He smiled again to himself, seeing her flush with anticipation. "What shall it be tonight? I think my Whore needs her ass broken."

She nodded instantly, whimpering when the motion put more tension on her hair and tried to grind down onto her Master's thigh.

He stood up quickly, nearly making her fall and dragged her to the bedroom, shoving her forward against the bed roughly. "Strip"

She slid out of the deeply cut gray shirt, her Master's favorite, and the skirt, blushing red as she exposed herself to Him. Her Master had stopped allowing her to wear anything under her clothes months ago, saying only that he wanted her ready for him. On colder days he sometimes allowed her a bra, but nothing was ever to stop him from reaching His cunt.

"Now me, Kitten" he smiled at her, knowing it would embarrass her to undress him and tugged his shirt off to make it a little easier. "No hands now slut. Use only your mouth."

She slid to her knees in front of him, taking the zipper of his jeans in her mouth and tugged down softly, shivering as she heard the soft hissing sound. She lifted up a little and tugged gently on the top of his jeans, unbuttoning them quickly. She gulped, seeing the bulge of her Master's cock and pulled his jeans down slowly with her teeth, stopping below his knees for him to step out of them.

Pressing damp kisses up one leg, she looked up at her Master hopefully, but he only shook his head and kept smiling at her. Very carefully she took the band of his boxers in her mouth, pulling down gently, inch by inch. She gasped when his cock hit her cheek, nearly letting go and tugged them down to the floor quickly, refusing to look back up.

"Awww, is the little whore feeling shy? Well we'll soon take care of that" he picked her up and turned her around slowly. "Bend over."

Those were the words she heard as she felt a hand on her shoulders shoving her down into the mattress. She struggled, her whimpering muffled against the blankets, but couldn't get free. Soon feeling her Master's hips sliding close to hers, his hard cock rubbing against her pussy. She kept struggling, trying to jerk free of the tight grasp and suddenly screamed in pain, feeling his cock slam into her cervix.

He pulled out slowly, leaning over her to whisper in her ear "Poor little Kitten. Don't worry, I just had to get it wet so I could slam into your ass as well." He lined his cock up with her ass and grabbed her shoulders, smiling cruelly. "Ready slut?" He smirked, seeing her shake her head and whispered a soft "too bad" before pulling her roughly back into him, shoving forward at the same time into her ass.

She bucked helplessly under him, shuddering in orgasm and gasped for breath. This was not the first time her Master had decided to break her. He seemed to enjoy it as the most common form of punishing her. She knew that struggling never helped, never stopped him, nor slowed him down, but she always did nonetheless.

He bit down into her neck, growling against her skin and kept slamming into her cruelly, pulling her hips back to meet his each time. He heard her moan into the mattress and pushed in as hard as he could, stilling for a moment and yanked her hair back to whisper. "Enjoying yourself slut?" He saw her weak nod and pulled out, turning her over and growled in her ear "Don't move," before leaving the room.

She laid completely still on the bed, moaning weakly and closed her eyes, barely noticing her Master had come back into the room until she felt him grab her arms. She opened her eyes again quickly, watching him tie her wrists together with one of the many scarves they kept for her punishments.

He pulled her up on the bed by her wrists and tied them to the headboard, yanking on the restraints to make sure she couldn't get free before climbing onto the bed. He tied a scarf around each of her ankles, pushing her legs up to her chest and ties her ankles to her wrists, hearing her soft whimpers and slapped her.

She yelped, cumming instantly, wanting to rub the stinging red area of her cheek that he had hit and struggled against the bonds, but it only took one more slap to get her to quiet down.

He slid up on the bed, pushing his cock into her ass slowly. "If my little whore is good this time I might go easier on her" he whispered, smiling down at her as he felt her thrash slightly in orgasm. He started thrusting in slowly, allowing her a break from the incessant pounding to her ass. "Maybe I should mark my little slut, show proof that she's mine."

She started struggling again, terrified of the pain she knew would come if her Master marked her and instantly felt his hand on her throat.

"Still, Kitten" he whispered sternly, She knows not to disobey me, but still.. he tightened his hand on her throat, feeling her now weak protests stop, but he didn't let go. He kept thrusting into her, harder with each motion and flexed his hand cruelly, feeling close. His thrusting became slamming again, each inward stroke moving her up on the bed. He slammed into her once more, as hard as he could and bit down on her breast, cumming deep in her ass.

He felt her quivering under him and untied her gently, kissing her forehead. "Are you ok baby?"

She nodded, barely conscious, "That was incredible Master, Thank you."

"Anything for Kitten," he whispered softly, tucking her against his chest. "Sweet dreams baby."

She smiled against his shoulder, reverting to broken Gaelic in her exhaustion. "Oiche Mhaith, migra." Goodnight, My Love