Oil and Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's been fairly quiet, although engaging in the usual office chatter, but I feel a little tap on the arm and she's looking up at me with a big grin, maybe a beer grin. She points down between us and I think maybe something fell on the floor. But when I look I have no doubt what it's about. Sitting like that, her skirt has slid almost up to her waist and the tops of those stockings are fully exposed. I suck in my breath at the sight, those thighs are luscious! And that black lace looks like it was tattooed on her! And it's too dark to be sure, but I think I see a trace of panty, too.

What the hell? How many beers did she have anyhow? Not that I'm complaining at the moment. But with all the perverts around us I can't stare too long and have to pretend to care about what Jessica is talking about.

But my mind is grinding away. Would that skirt really have ridden up that high by itself? And more to the point, why would she be so eager to show me that it did? Then suddenly I notice that her leg seems to be pushing against mine, just a little. I don't remember that from a minute ago.

I glance down again and it's obvious her legs are spread a bit wider now, and there's no longer any doubt about the panties! Well hell! I slide my hand off the table and gently rest it on her thigh, right over that lacy band. She doesn't even move a muscle and she's not looking at me, but I swear I just heard her suck in her breath a little.

A couple of minutes have gone by, and I haven't moved either, but curiosity -- and maybe a little lust - finally gets the better of me and I let my fingers slip down inside her thigh just a bit and below the band and my fingers can actually touch her skin through the fishnet weave. There's no doubt about the sigh I hear this time and suddenly her leg is pushing against mine much harder.

For some reason I don't have much more interest in the pizza or the beer. When I turn to her she's looking right up into my eyes. "Bill, I'm really a little lit. Too much beer too fast I guess. Would you mind running me home?" That was loud enough that just about everybody at the table heard it.

We make them move for us and I leave enough money to cover our tab; then we head to the car. I pull out and drive in silence for a minute, then glance at her and ask, "What's up?"

"I told you, the beer went right to my head. Couldn't you tell? After all you and I are the boss to most of those guys. Can't let 'em see us gettin' stupid." She's right of course, but I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for something a little different. Oh well.

I pull up outside her apartment building but she says, "You got someplace else you need to be? 'Cuz otherwise park in the lot and come on up and have another beer." Wondering again I pull in the lot and help her out. She seems just fine, but I don't want to take chances. The fact is, I've only been in her apartment a couple of times before, when she needed to move something or to carry a box in or out. And the night we got drunk, even if I don't remember going there.

As we walk across the lot she reaches across behind me and puts her hand on my opposite shoulder and she's kind of hugging herself to me. If she really was tipsy that would make sense, but I shake my head as I realize she doesn't seem to be, at least not any more than I am, and I feel fine. And when I turn and look at her I get that great big shit-eating grin again. Now I'm beginning to suspect this is some sort of game. Well honey, you look great and you feel good hanging on me like that, so I'll play!

She's still holding on as we get in the elevator, and after she pushes the button with the other hand I hear a little giggle, and just as I look at her again I feel a fingertip softly rub against my ear lobe. And it sends a shiver right through me! There's gotta be a message there! And with my arm that she's leaning against I reach back just enough that I can cup one cheek with my hand. And squeeze.

I'm wondering if she'll have a fit, but instead she lets out a little sigh and lightly pushes her ass back against me. "What the hell took you so long?"

Now there's no longer any question what's going on here. But before anything else can happen the elevator stops and the door opens. And she finally slides her hand off my shoulder and grabs my hand with it and pulls me down the hallway, until we stop at her door. She hands me the key card and I open the door and let her in, in front of me.

She doesn't stop, just heads right to the kitchen, saying over her shoulder as she goes, "Have a seat Bill, I'll be right there." As I settle in the corner of the couch I hear the fridge open and some clinking, and she comes back with a couple of glasses of beer and hands me one.

Wow, these glasses are iced! "Damn Sandy, you always keep glasses in the freezer?"

"Almost never," she says as she sits down beside me, and lets it go at that.

She's got an amazing smile on her face as we tap glasses, and I inhale a long gulp, because I can't believe that whatever's happening is happening. Then I set the glass down on the little end table and turn to her. And do the same again when she hands me her half empty glass.

The moment of truth. "Okay sweets, what's going on?"

She turns towards me and rolls just a little so her body is pressed lightly against mine. "Bill, we've worked together for quite a while now, haven't we."

It's not really a question, just a statement of the obvious. But I reply, "Sure have, Sandy. And I'm not sure I'd be where I am now or doing what I do if you hadn't been there. We make a great team."

I actually surprise myself with my honesty and no wise cracks. But I can tell from her tone she's not interested in a battle of wits. And the warmth of her body touching mine -- and the beer -- is making me feel kind of mellow.

She's still smiling, and I feel another little shiver as she slowly reaches up and brushes the side of my face with her fingers. "Bill, I hope you realize it's the same with me. And it's not just how we work together; you've given me a lot of good advice and some comforting when I've needed it. I know a lot of people, but you're the only one in my life who's done that."

"All our little squabbles and one-ups have just added a little spice to the everyday humdrum, and I've always known I could count on you. I never had anyone before who had my back the way you do."

"But honey, yesterday I saw something you never let me see before."

She shifts a little on the couch, and now she's even closer to me. And it just seems natural when I reach over and take the hand that's still in her lap and hold it in mine. The smile broadens into a grin.

"When you made that remark about my legs, it was the first time in seven years that you ever said anything really personal and nice about me. It was a real compliment and it took a minute to sink in, but when I thought about it, it made me feel really good; it gave me a shiver. Because I care what you think, I really do. And I just then realized you actually see me as a woman. All of a sudden I didn't feel like just your work buddy any more. And I also realized, it really matters to me."

And her hand gives mine a squeeze. I shift a little and turn to her, really enjoying the closeness now. And I put my other hand on her hip, only meaning to show that I'm enjoying the intimacy of the moment. I'm touched by what she'd just said.

"Sandy, I hope you've realized how much having you in the office has meant to me. Maybe we shouldn't have been so hard on each other sometimes, but I think it's been just our way of keeping each other at a distance; keeping things in perspective. After all, practically the whole time we've known each other we've been in relationships outside of the office."

"The only difference is, I hold on too long even when they don't work, and you seem to be more than ready to cut loose when things aren't going right. But you know how much you helped me when the big break-ups finally happened. After we talked I always felt much better about things. I knew you cared. But it was like you were my sister. And I could lean on you.

The hand on my shoulder tightens and she pulls herself up a little closer to me, a gentle smile on her face as she looks right in my eyes. Until they close when I kiss her. It's not in the script. It just happens. A long gentle kiss. And when it's over my hand has moved from her hip to her hair, because I don't want to let her get away.

"That was nice," she whispers.

"Maybe it should have happened a long time ago."

"It did, dummy, don't you remember the elevator? Because I do. And I wondered for a long time after why that was the end of it. It was only a couple of minutes, but it was more exciting than most of my relationships turned out to be. The forbidden fruit thing maybe. I hate to admit it, but I was really disappointed when you didn't follow up."

Our faces are only a few inches apart, and I'm just staring at her, letting what she's just said sink in. All this time, and I'd never realized she felt that way. And I've been too damn scared I'd mess our relationship up.

"I made a big mistake." I lean forward again. And her eyes close as our lips touch. We nibble slowly and gently on each other. And by the time our eyes open again she's in my arms, body pressed against mine. But I make sure not to let her feel the huge bulge in my pants. It's not the time for that yet.

She lets out a long sigh and takes a deep breath. "Is this a mistake?"

"Not so far. Maybe we're doing something right for a change."

"Maybe it's just the stockings."

"Maybe it's who the stocking are on."

She pulls back a little and giggles. "Now that sounds like a line if I ever heard one!"

"Maybe it's the truth."

"Maybe." And our lips end further discussion by pasting themselves onto each other again.

This feels so good I almost don't want anything to change, but that bulge has other ideas. And when I tighten my arms around her a little bit we both squirm until our bodies are practically molded together and she's almost on top of me so I know she can feel it now if she wants to. And when my tongue presses against her lips I hear a little moan as they open for me.

Wouldn't you know it, her skirt has managed to stay down during all this, but I slide my hand down over it until it finds the firm bottom I've so verbally abused, and I gently rub and squeeze. And I feel a little shudder go through her. And for a moment I think I feel her hips roll, just a little. And now her tongue is sparring with mine.

I'm really starting to get heated up now, but when we come up for air again she rolls away from me, leaning back on the couch again. I'd feel a little rejected, but one of her hands still has a very tight grip on one of mine. She looks up at me very seriously and says, "You sure you're all right with this?"

"Sandy!" Dammit, all of a sudden she's fucking insecure? This from the cocksure business woman willing to take on lions!

"The only thing I'm not all right with is that it took so long to get here! I feel like a real jerk!"

"Well you are. But as usual, I forgive you. But you need to make it up to me."

Even with that bravado, she's opened herself up to me a little. And I realize I feel more towards her than just the lump in my pants. She's trying to see if I actually care about her. And deep inside I know that I actually do.

I roll towards her until our bodies are touching again and give her hand a squeeze. And when I slide my arms around her again she snuggles right up to me. And our lips just join of their own accord; no more shyness now. We take turns nibbling each other's lower lips, then grinding together, trading tongues. And sometimes we just enjoy the feel of our lips pressed lightly together as our bodies slowly grind.

But she puts her hands on my chest and pushes herself away just a bit, and she has the cutest little smile on her face. "You know Billie, if we go any farther with this we could be in trouble. Because I don't think I'll want to stop. In fact, I don't now."

I reach out a hand and stroke it lightly down the side of her face, then run a finger lightly across her lips. "Hell Sandy, you've been nothing but trouble ever since I've known you, and it hasn't stopped us from being here now has it? I guess I like being in trouble with you."

Her hands slide up from my chest and around my neck as she leans into me again, and I feel her wiggling against me and I realize she's pushing her boobs into my chest. And I can tell I've underestimated them. Along with a lot of other things about her. This time I slide both hands down over her ass, catching a round cheek in each one, and she moans as I pull her against me, now wanting her to feel how she's aroused me. And there's no doubt now, her hips start rhythmically thrusting against me. My fingers are slowly kneading deeply into the firm flesh, and each time I squeeze she moans into my mouth.

She lifts one leg from the floor and puts it right across my lap until her thigh is rubbing against my captive erection. But when I suck in my breath it's because I realize her leg in that luscious black stocking is fully exposed, right up to her hip and her legs are wide open. I waste no time sliding my hand up and down a few times from her knee to her hip and back. Then my hand settles on her thigh, and I begin slowly massaging, fingers digging gently into the soft inner flesh just above the stocking.

The result is instantaneous. She moans and her whole body starts to writhe against me. And her leg moves with the rhythm and presses hard against my cock as I work my hand up and down, letting it brush the black panties and loving the feel of the smooth soft skin. Even through my pants, my cock is on fire with the pressure from her leg stroking slowly back and forth. And I have to pull my lips from hers long enough to watch, stifling a moan as I drink in the sight of that beautiful stockinged leg moving against me.

"Oh damn, Billy, you better want this as much as I do!" she suddenly moans.

I turn back to her with a little smile, and I put a finger across her lips. "Sandy, if you can't tell how much I want this right now, one of us is doing something wrong," I whisper.

She tightens her arms around my neck, then slowly and gently pulls me down to her again until our lips are almost touching. And she whispers so softly I can barely hear it, "I do know Billy, I do. I can tell. It's just that ... until yesterday I never thought it could happen. It was ok. I was good with what we had going between us. But suddenly I realized it could be so much more. But I was afraid to believe it. And now I'm just coming to grips with it. Or trying to. Maybe I still haven't yet." And she moves a hand to the back of my head and pulls me the last few inches until our lips meet again.

This is just too good. I'm afraid my cock may rip a hole in my pants, and yet I don't want to rush anything. I know now this is really happening and I know neither of us is going to get cold feet. We can take our time, enjoy every minute. This is not some girl I just met, that I don't know and have no idea how she'll react to things. It's Sandy, the person I depend on the most in my daily life and who has never let me down.

As our lips lock again our hands slowly begin exploring. And when my hand slides up her side near to where her breasts are crushed between us I feel her pull away just a moment, enough to let it in. And when the weight settles into my palm her lips barely pull away from mine enough that she can sigh, "Oh yeah, Billy that feels good!"

I squeeze slowly and gently, amazed at how heavy and firm it is. And how good it feels, even through the blouse and bra. She moans softly into my mouth as I knead her slowly, but after a minute or so she pulls away again and whispers, "Unbutton me babe!"

I pull back a little and we both watch as my fingers work their way down the front of her blouse, and when there are no more buttons I pull it free of the skirt. And she has a big grin as she watches me looking at her, my eyes feasting on the well filled black lacy cups. She shudders when I run a finger along the top, tracing over the swells and the valley in between. And she giggles when I bend my head down and plant a kiss.

But then she pushes herself up and stands, the blouse now hanging enticingly open with my eyeballs still caught in it. She giggles again and says, "C'mon honey, I have a feeling this could be a long night and I want someplace a bit more comfortable."

Don't have to tell me twice, and I follow her to the bed room. By the time we get there the blouse is gone, and when she turns around as I come in her lips find mine as her fingers start working on my shirt. But somehow our lower bodies press together, and she slowly rotates her hips as she plays with the buttons. I can't help it! I throw my head back and moan, "Mmmmmmmmm, god!" and she giggles and thrusts against me a little harder.

She pulls the shirt from my pants and slides her hands up over my t-shirt as she stares me right in the eyes. And when her hands reach my shoulders they push the shirt off, and then she helps me out of the cuffs. I lean forward and my lips find hers again, but she manages to get her hands under my tee and as our lips grind she moans into my mouth at the feel of my bare skin. And I suck in my breath at the feel of her gentle warm fingers.

We work together to get the t-shirt over my head and it adds to the pile on the floor. And now she moves back a step and looks me over. "Wow, nice Billy boy, I know you've been going to the gym but I didn't realize how much good it did!" And I shudder as she runs one hand over my abs and the other over my chest. Then I return the favor, slowly sliding my hands over her, just before I pull her to me for another kiss.

The lacey black bra is nice, but not really what I want to see or feel right now, so while my arms are around her anyhow my fingers casually undo the clasp. She gasps just a little as it pops free, and I feel the weight of those cups settle against my chest. She takes a deep, long breath and then lets it out slowly and says, like she just realized it now, "We're really gonna' do this, aren't we?" And she steps back again, just enough to let the straps slide down her arms and the cups to slowly fall away from her. And we watch together as it falls to the floor.

She suddenly grabs me and pulls herself against me hard, and a high-pitched little moan escapes her lips as my bare chest touches the sensitive flesh and her hard nipples burn holes in my skin. I kiss the side of her neck, then nibble around her earlobe, moving slowly and letting her feel my breath; easy because I'm almost panting now. She's gasping and turning her head so I'll touch and kiss and lick just where she likes it. But I can't wait any longer and I whisper in her ear, "Honey, I wanna see you."

She moans deep in her throat, like the thought is almost painful, and slowly pulls back from me, her eyes on mine, which are riveted down between us. And when she's back about four inches I shudder, and my breath catches for a moment. And I can barely gasp out, "God baby, they're beautiful!"

I hope she can tell this is no line now, because they are! Large and firm, with almost no gap between them, creamy and deliciously smooth with large tan nipples, the tips a rich dark red, rock hard and crinkly now, and just a bit pointed. I have to have a better look and gently push her back by the arms. I'm sure I must be drooling. They are so heavy and full they're slightly pendulous, but still high and proud on her chest.

And I can't resist. I slide my hands up her arms to her shoulders, then down her sides until I can slide them underneath, cupping her gently. And as her eyes close she moans softly, at the moment I touch her. And when I lift slightly they are so firm and heavy in my palms! Very slowly I move my thumbs to her nipples and press gently as I begin to squeeze. And now the moan is mixed with a gasp, and she whimpers out, "Oh my god, Bill!" And a violent shudder goes through her body.