Oil and Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

My hands almost convulse, squeezing tighter, and I barely find the breath to gasp out, "Fuck, Sandy!"

I'm moving my thumbs in little circles and her eyes pop open, staring at me, almost begging for mercy. I just give her a little smile, keeping my eyes on hers as long as I can, as I lower my head and replace a thumb with my lips and gently suck the hard nub in. And she whimpers again, "Oh baby," and I feel a hand lightly at the back of my head, encouraging me.

I nurse slowly, my face pressed against the soft smooth skin and I gradually suck her deeper, my lips squeezing tight around the swollen bud. And I feel the hand pressing, urging me to take more. I open my mouth wide and suck hard until the entire aureole is in my mouth, and my tongue starts making delicious circles around it, slathering her with my drool as my lips struggle to inhale even more of her.

Then I feel both hands on my head and they're pushing me away, and as the nipple pops loose and I look up, questioningly, she gasps, "I'm sorry Billy, I ... I can't stand up any more!" And she falls unsteadily back onto the bed.

She lays back on the bed, staring up at me, her eyes begging, and I just can't believe what I have spread out before me. It's like Sandy is a different person, one I've never seen before. Her breasts are slightly compressed against her chest now but still round and firm, and her body quickly tapers down to a slim waist, where it disappears into the top of her short skirt. And the hemline is just below the very tops of those luscious black stockings, letting me see almost every long inch of her gorgeous legs, captive in the floral fishnets.

A smile slowly appears on her face as she sees my reaction to her, and her hands slide up her body and find her breasts, cupping them and pushing them up a bit. And when she giggles, then jiggles them just a little, I gasp out, "Oh damn honey!"

As I stand there staring I can feel the bulge in my pants getting harder to the point it's painful, captive and straining against the cloth. And there's no doubt she can see its outline perfectly, but I don't care. I want more than anything for her to know how aroused the sight of her and the feel of her body have made me.

Suddenly her entire demeanor changes and she giggles again. "God Bill, is that all you?"

I laugh back, "No honey, I snuck a pair of socks in there!"

"Better not be, I want my money's worth!"

And she quickly sits up and moves to the edge of the bed, and all of a sudden reaches out and grabs me by the beltline and yanks, pulling me to within easy arms reach of her. And I look down with a smile as she fights with the belt buckle, undoes the button and very slowly eases down the zipper. Then, with a little help from her hands, the pants slide down my legs, and she watches as I stomp them off and kick them away.

Then she looks back up. "Holy shit! Billy! I had no idea!"

And her hand reaches very slowly until her fingertips can slide along over the mound in my boxer briefs. And she giggles when I shiver and my legs almost give out. But she says, very seriously, "Yeah, me too!"

Even though she closes her hand around me very gently, I can't avoid the harsh gasp when I suck in my breath. But she gives me a little tug to get me closer and then leans forward plants a little kiss on the wet spot. And she doesn't pull back, her mouth almost against me as she growls, "Dammit Billy, I can smell it!" And after her tongue sneaks out and takes a little taste, she whines, "And oh Jeezus, that's so good!"

As her hands slide to the waist band she looks up with a smile. "I already know I'm in trouble here, but I've gotta see how much!" And she very slowly and gently pulls the briefs down, being careful to ease the band over my aching cock. Until it springs free and almost hits her in the face before bouncing to a stop, pointing right at her!

She jumps and jerks back fast with a little squeal, then looks up at me with eyes wide. And laughs. "Damn you! That's a helluva way to meet someone for the first time! He's naughty!"

Tightening my abs for a second makes my cock bounce up and down. "Yup, see? He agrees with you! But you make him naughty!"

Her hand suddenly lashes out and she grabs me hard in her fist and squeezes. "I'll teach him some manners!" she laughs. But then she looks up at me. "God Billy, that's big! And so fucking hard! What the hell am I supposed to do with this? Every guy I've been serious with has been a pencil-dick compared to you!"

Her hand is squeezing rhythmically, and I'm paying a lot more attention to that than I am her words, but I manage to stammer out, "I'm sh ... sure you ... you'll think of something." And I add, "I just wish you'd hurry up!"

With an evil grin, "Aww, the poor thing," and she slides her hand down to the base and shakes it, hard. But then she loosens her grip and slides her hand slowly back and forth a few times. And says, softly, looking up again with a smile, "You like that?"

Like the way I'm panting, she can't tell. "Oh fuck, Sandy, I can't even tell you!" I moan, "But wet your hand a little, will you?"

"What?"

"Wet your hand. Lick your palm or spit on it. It'll slide easier."

"Yes sir!" she's giggling with a big grin, but she takes the hand away a moment, considering. And then she spits in her palm. And grabs me again and begins to stroke.

"Oh god, baby, that's it! I knew you'd think of something. Don't stop! And keep thinking!"

And she doesn't stop either! But in a moment she spits on the other hand and it joins the first as she two-hands me, squeezing hard and gradually going faster until her hands are making little squishy sounds on my cock. And she looks up at me with a big grin, panting a little herself as she works hard, jerking me. "Unless you're having an asthma attack I think he really does like it!" She giggles. Then she adds, "So do I, honey!"

After another minute or so she slows down and then stops. Which is a good thing because I couldn't have taken much more but I didn't want to stop her either. She still has one hand around my cock as she slides off the bed to the floor, on her knees. And looks up at me and laughs! "I'll bet you never even dared think of me like this in your dreams! You lucky son of a bitch!"

She's right, too, but the truth is, I never dared dream about her at all. Not that it wouldn't have been great, but until this moment our relationship was so different! Which makes seeing her kneeling with my cock in her hand twice as exciting. And all I can do is groan for a reply. And my eyes are bulging when, still looking back up at me, she slowly leans forward. And licks. And I gasp, "Ahhhh fuck!" And as her lips slowly slide over the head she giggles with my cock in her mouth!

She's moving slowly, and when I'm about two inches deep I hear "Mmmmmmmmmm." Come from deep in her throat. I know I can't taste that good, so I figure she just likes the feel of me in her mouth. Which is wonderful, because, oh damn, so do I! And I close my eyes, tilt my head back and just moan with pleasure!

She has a tight hold on me with one hand around the base, and she starts rocking, gradually faster, and pretty soon she's swallowing half of me with every stroke. And it's so fucking wet and warm, and her lips are tight, squeegeeing me! But the best part is the noise! Loud juicy sounds every time in and out, and she's gurgling and gulping, like she's almost gagging, but it doesn't faze her in the least. And I just have to open my eyes to watch.

Oh god! The sight of her bobbing fast, back and forth on my cock is almost too good! And half her face is wet, lips and cheeks covered with spit and drool running down her chin and dribbling onto those damn stockings! And when she plunges down my shaft little bubbles come from the corners of her mouth! The next time I have a wet dream I want this to be it! All I have to do now is fight to keep from coming with every fucking stroke!

I rest my hands lightly on her head, just letting her know how good it feels. But she looks up and tries to say something with her mouth full and it comes out glub-glub, so she pulls back for a moment and laughs, a stream of spit pouring from her mouth. And with a great big grin, says, "Go ahead, animal, fuck my mouth if you want! Show me what you like!" And she immediately inhales me again, as deep as she can.

And as soon as she feel my hands tighten on her head a little she takes the hand away and puts both behind her back, and looks up with wide eyes and a shit-eating grin, even with her mouth full of cock! It was her idea, so I don't hold back and start thrusting. I push as deep as I can and when she gags a little I hold for a second before pulling back, but she's dead game and doesn't flinch. I get into a nice fast rhythm and I know it won't last long, because I can't stand it. And after about 15 seconds I stop and slowly pull back. And her lips are still tight around me as I slip out of her mouth with a pop.

I'm gasping, chest heaving, and it's not just from exertion; I'm right there and struggling for control. She looks up and laughs. "Not bad honey, with a little practice I bet you could go another second or two!"

Dammit, can't fool her! She knows just what she can do to me now! But I growl back, not wanting to give her the total upper hand. "With a little practice I bet I can shove my whole cock down your tight little throat!"

But she gets me anyhow. "Never know babe, maybe. That is, if you think you can ever last that long!"

Son of a bitch! She's daring me to try! And she knows damn well I can't do a thing about it right now! Well, there's gonna' be a re-match, so we'll see.

Reaching a hand down to her I help her up and just crush her in my arms. And after we kiss a few times I pull my head back long enough to whisper, "Dammit Sandy, I know you're good at a lot of things. But I'd never have guessed that you're a world class cocksucker!"

That gets her! There's a look of shock on her face for a second, but she recovers with a smile and says, "Maybe 'cuz I'm working with a world class prick!"

Now we're both happy, and I wrap her up again, then slide my hands down over the skirt, pulling her against me as we grind together. But I have a lot more than that in mind and I push her back against the bed, then give her a hand as she settles down on it again. Reaching down, I lift her legs and when I start to slide them onto the bed she wiggles till she's sort of in the middle and grins up at me. I don't waste any time climbing next to her, and we both sigh with satisfaction as our arms pull each other tight again and we lock lips once more.

But she still has way too many clothes on, and I slide my hand down to the side of her skirt and start working on the fastener. But I'm fumbling and in a second I feel her hand on mine, pulling it away! She breaks off the kiss and says with a laugh, "Men! You guys are hopeless. Bill, I know you've had enough experience with women, unless you're totally full of shit, that you should be able to undress one by now!"

In about two seconds I hear the zipper whiz down, and she says, "Do you think you can at least get the damn thing off of me?"

It takes me about one second to get to my knees and I grab the hem of the skirt. She's looking at me with a laugh on her face, and when I pull nothing happens. I growl, "Do you think you could lift that big round ass of yours a second?"

But she shoots back, "If you don't start with the top it won't matter!" The light bulb goes on and I grab the waistband at her hips and realize it won't just slide; I have to work it down over her hips a little at a time as she wiggles to help me. Once it's past her ass it slides smoothly though, and I make a production of it, moving slowly, the look on my face telling her how much I appreciate what I see. And I make sure that when she lifts her legs for me, I let my hands slide down them along with the skirt.

And now there's nothing left but those wonderful stockings and sheer black bikini panties. And I realize I'm biting my lip as I stare. Sandy is one beautiful woman; I already knew that, but just sort of took her for granted up till now. Not any more. She sees the expression on my face and wiggles a little for me, showing off. And she's still got that same damn smug grin. S'okay, she's got a right, I'm not making any secret of what the sight of her is doing to me. How the hell could I with my cock sticking out like a ramrod!

She lifts one leg so I can get between them and I grab it in mid-air. And I start right with her toes. And I can tell she likes it as much as I do when I start kissing, nibbling and sucking, getting the stockings wet as I drool over her, because she puts her head back and closes her eyes, and the other leg keeps sliding up and down on the bed. But after about 10 seconds of that her eyes open and she suddenly reaches up and almost rips the stocking off her leg. "If you like your mouth on my dirty foot as much as I do, do it right!"

Oh god, I don't know why but I do! At least as much! And I torture her by licking the ticklish bottom, then sucking on her toes, all together, then one at a time. She's moaning and squirming on the bed but she's practically shoving her foot into my mouth.

As my lips move very slowly up her foot, then around her ankle, one hand is moving ahead, sliding up and down her calf. And she keeps moving her foot and leg, helping me so I can reach whatever spot I want. When I've kissed and licked a trail halfway up her calf I slide both hands past her knee, wrapping around her thigh. And she suddenly sucks in her breath, then exhales a "Dammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn" as my fingers caress the soft flesh where the stocking used to end; and the shudder I feel tells me all I need to know right now.

Looking up at her with a smile and I see her eyes are open, watching me now. But it's my turn to shudder as she moves both hands to her breasts and catches the hard tips in her fingers, just gently rubbing and fondling them. I moan at the sight and drool just a little harder at the thought of those little buds between my lips, but I have work to do so that'll have to wait. She knows what she's doing to me and I get the silent giggle treatment as the grin widens.

But I get to play too, and I slowly turn and run my hands up her other thigh, one inside, one out, all the way to the top of the stocking. And then I lightly run my fingertips along the top of that lacy band on that amazingly soft and smooth bare skin. And when I hear, "Oh fuck!" and feel her flinch it's my turn to grin. But it has almost as much effect on me, and I'm shaking as I enjoy the feel of her in my hands.

I manage to keep under control enough that I continue slowly kissing my way up the inside of the stocking, and she bends her leg and puts her calf on my shoulder. But every time I lick through the fishnet or touch just the right spot, she jumps and gasps, just a little.

By the time my lips reach the wide band on the stocking I have both hands on the bare flesh of her thigh, but I'm making sure not to move much farther yet. And I slide my fingers into the band of the stocking and very slowly, half roll, half slide it down her leg, my fingertips trailing softly over her flesh. And when I slip it off, her foot is by my ear and I just can't resist those toes!

I grab her foot and suddenly all five are in my mouth. She jumps and gasps, then watches wide-eyed as my lips and my tongue play with them. And my eyes, staring at her, watch as her hands find her breasts and she squeezes and pinches herself.

But both of us are noticeably shaking now, and my real interest lies way farther up. I put both hands around her foot and start to slide them slowly up and over her leg, touching every inch of the smooth skin on the way. And when I reach the little marks left by the stocking band I knead and press for a moment, smoothing them. And as I do I bend low and slide my lips and tongue up the length of her leg too, stopping to kiss and nibble here and there.

When I reach my hands I stop and kiss softly, over and over, then press my lips harder and suck a little bit at the same time my tongue is making circles on her flesh. But you'd think I'd bit her the way she jumps and then moans, "Oh godddddd, Billy!" And when I do give her a playful nip she squeals! But I immediately kiss and make it better and she sighs with relief.

My hands are holding her lightly now, and slowly I slide them all the way up till I can touch the curve of her ass, but I make sure to avoid the panties. My lips and tongue move up and down that incredibly smooth inner skin, just so I can enjoy the little squeaks and whimpers she's making for me. And I just hope she likes the little moans of satisfaction I can't hold back, because the softness and the heat coming from that thigh are just amazing!

She raises her legs straight up from her hips, offering me her tender skin, and when I turn my head to kiss the back of her thigh, just above her smooth cheek, suddenly I can smell her scent! I can't help inhaling deeply; it's an aphrodisiac, spurring me on. I put one hand on each bare thigh and slowly run them up and down, enjoying the feel of her. Then, bending my head down I kiss lightly, right in the middle of the panties, shuddering as the strong scent fills my head, and feeling the dampness on my lips.

A little whimper escapes from her, and her hips buck suddenly in reply, pushing against my mouth. I run both hands all the way up to her hips, then back down, but then I turn my head and catch her by surprise as I kiss the inside of her thigh again. She sucks in her breath and gasps, "Oh fuck!".

But a few moments of that and she shudders hard, and I feel her soft thighs press against my cheeks as she squeezes my head between them. And in a voice that's just a breath she gasps, "C'mon baby!" I'm glad to see she feel it as much as I do, and I turn to the panties again, kissing, then licking, and sighing as I finally taste her. She lifts her hips to just the right angle and I grind my face into the lace, feeling the warm wetness coating my lips. I hear panting, and I can feel her body rocking slowly, but then I realize, I'm panting too.

Moving a hand up I run my fingertips along the panty leg line, up and down, feeling her shudder from my touch. But when I slip a finger under the leg band, about to pull it aside, I feel her hand on my head and she says, "No Billy! Just take the damn things off!"

I need work on skirts but I'm a pro at panties and I waste no time, fingers finding the waist band and peeling them off her as she shifts her weight for me, and when she raises her legs I slide them right up and off her toes. When she puts her legs down she has her feet spread on the sheet but locks her knees together, hiding from me, and I hear a little giggle.

But I slide my hands down the exposed backs of her thighs to her cheeks and then slowly up the smooth and tender insides, and they magically part as I reach her knees. And I push up and sit back, because I just have to see. And I stop breathing, just forget to do it, at the sight of her! This is so weird! It can't be Sandy, my office nemesis and buddy, who I spar with five days a week. Because it's the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen naked in my life!

And as she sees the expression on my face her smile widens, realizing my reaction to her. And she slides a hand slowly down her body until her fingers slip into the little thatch, just above her naked mound, and now I know for sure she's a true redhead! She whispers, "Like what you see?"

"Why, am I drooling that bad?" I gasp as I finally remember to take a breath. And as she giggles nervously I say, very quietly, "Yeah, I do."

Reaching for her legs I slide my hands slowly up and down, relishing the feel of her, letting it sink in that she's really here and spread out like this for me. She sighs and settles back a little, relaxing as she watches me. And I run my hands down the front of her thighs as I slowly lean forward, then bend my head down and plant a kiss on her tummy. She shudders hard and under her breath, "Oh fuck!"

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers