Oil and Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't fully asleep. She heard him move around but she thought he wasn't close to her. She turned around to see what he was doing. She saw his shadow sitting up on the other side of the room. (Being with cats all her life, she taught herself some of their ways) She never had anyone watch her sleep before, and, it was comforting to know, if there was a problem, that he would be there if something happened. She was also worried about him sleeping, If he was awake all night, he couldn't be his best if something DID happen.

"Go to sleep, I'll be all right." She said quietly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to wake you. I just wanted to watch you sleep." He said.

"You can't be at your best if you don't have enough sleep. We both need it. Like you said it will be a long day tomorrow before we reach Syria. You need to be your best." She said.

"All right, I will sleep but I will have wonderful dreams of you." He said. "Good night My Lady." He said and turned over and went to sleep.

"Good night, My friend." She said. She turned over and went back to sleep.

The Next day, the caravan has started again after they ate breakfast. Cleopatra and Isis were in the lead and Imhotep and Cheops were behind them. They both were talking about what happened to them last night.

"Did you do what I told you to do?" Cleopatra asked Isis. Isis was a bit nervous. "Well?"

"I tried to, but, it wasn't in me. I can't be the Queen of Egypt when I am a lowly servant. I need to be myself. I feel I am disrespecting you if I do copy you. I need to be who I am. No more, No less." She said.

Cleopatra was intrigued by Isis' explanation.

"All right. Do what you feel is best. If he will accept you for who you are then I say do what you think is best. I applaud you and him for wanting nothing more than what you need to be." Cleopatra said.

"Thank you My Queen. I didn't know how you would react to the news. I'm glad it is a positive approach. I will still be your head of Felines and Cheops will still be head of Imhoteps Dogs. We decided to keep our jobs and still be together." Isis said. "I hope you approve."

"That is very noble of you two. Is this going to be a permanent coupling? Will you marry soon?" Cleopatra asked.

"No, Not yet. I told him I needed more time and he agreed he wouldn't push me into anything I didn't want to do. If he keeps going as he is. I think there will be a marriage ceremony next year." Isis said.

"Good for you." Cleopatra said.

In Imhotep's caravan, He is also talking to Cheops about what happened to them last night. Cheops is nervous about telling Imhotep the truth, But he decided he would as not to spoil Isis' reputation.

"So, how was the night for you? Did you get much sleep?" Imhotep asked curiously and with a knowing smile.

"No, I didn't actually. I watched Isis sleep. But she wasn't sleeping all that much anyway. We talked for a bit and then fell asleep." Cheops said as diplomatically as he could.

"Talked? That is not what nights are for..... if you know what I mean." Imhotep said.

"Yes I know what you mean, I don't want to rush into anything with her, I love her too much to try anything with her. I respect her not to be that forceful. I want to love her as she is meant to be loved. After a while when we get to know one another, We will be able to do things we want to do, but, right now, we are still getting to know one another. It is going to take some time." Cheops said.

"That is something I have never heard of before. I admit, men use sex as a position of power and that is the way it should be. We are the superior race. Do me a favour, Don't tell anyone else about what you did. Make up something to impress other servants. This is too embarrassing for us men." Imhotep said.

"I would be doing her a dishonour if I lied about what we did and I told her I wouldn't lie to her or to anyone about us. Making up a sensational story about a night of passion that never happened is not right, to me or to her. I will not do that to her and ruin the trust I have gained with her. I will keep my promise to her and be true to her and myself." Cheops said.

"All right. What ever you say." Imhotep said. "Will you stay on as Dog master? Or will I be loosing one of the best trainers I ever had?" Imhotep asked curiously.

"I will be staying on as Dog master, IF you will have me. And Isis will still be cat master. We decided not to change each others jobs. We will both be with the house of Cleopatra if you are willing to keep us." Cheops said.

"Yes I will keep you as Dog master. I'm not sure what my sister will do, But I want to keep you." Imhotep said.

"Isis is good with animals. I hope The Queen will keep her on. She loves her cats and I think she would be lost without them." Cheops said.

"I think Cleopatra has an affinity for Isis, Not only as a namesake of one of our Beloved Goddesses, but as a cat master. No one else can handle the cats better than Isis. No one that we have known anyway. She is truly a gift to us." Imhotep said.

"I'm not sure why she was named after the Goddess. She said she doesn't remember her parents. I don't know even if that is her true name or something she liked." Cheops said.

"No matter, what's done is done. We shall look to the future and get as many Syrians as we can to help build the pyramids." Imhotep said. "Cheops, there is a possibility of Isis being part of Cleopatra's plan. She may be used to lure men to be with us. Cleopatra has that way about her. I know Isis will not do anything to harm your relationship but things can get very intense and things might happen. Not being Isis' fault. There is a strong possibility." Imhotep warned. "How would you feel about that?"

Cheops thought for a few moments.

"I know she wouldn't hurt what we have, But I understand if The Queen suggested strongly that she did it. I would have a problem if she had done something but I know she wouldn't. I believe with all my heart she wouldn't do anything harm our relationship. If a man has forced his way with her and she rejected him. I would sic one of the dogs on him. They would know not to force themselves on someone who doesn't want it." Cheops said.

"Then, I hope you have brought a few of them with you. Some men do not take the word 'no' lightly from a woman when they want something." Imhotep warned.

"Yes I know, I will be there to help when they do try something." Cheops said. Imhotep nodded his approval. then thought of something.

"Maybe we can make something so that she wouldn't have to! Tell me what do you think of this?" Imhotep said and told him of his plan. Cheops nodded and agreed with the plan, and hoped Cleopatra would agree with it as well.

The next day, near the border of Syria, The male servants that were traveling with Cleopatra, Imhotep, Isis, and Cheops set up what Imhotep had planned. Cleopatra went along with it.... reluctantly. They would get enough slaves from Syria and then they could go back and help finish the pyramids. Cheops and Isis kissed a long passionate kiss before she and Cleopatra made their way into one of the cities.

Isis was a few steps behind, as a servant is normally, Cleopatra stopped before they got into the city.

"You cannot lag behind. I am a regular woman today, not Queen of Egypt. We shall use our womanly wilds to lure men to be our slaves. Won't that be fun?" Cleopatra said and Isis came closer to her.

"Yes, My Queen... Cleopatra." Isis said.

"I suppose that will have to do. At least for today." Cleopatra said.

"I don't mean any disrespect Cleopatra. I feel as if I am breaking a vow. I am not made out for this kind of work. I would not be a good prostitute, I am way too shy." Isis said.

"I understand Isis. But this is not for real, this is to lure men to work for us. This is my Brothers BIG idea so you wouldn't have to do anything bad with them and break your vow to Cheops. Don't worry everything will be all right. I Promise." Cleopatra said.

"All right." Isis said. They continued together side by side to the nearest town in Syria.

As they entered the town, they tried to look as sexy as they could. Well Isis tried. It came naturally to Cleopatra. The men flocked to them both and asked what they were doing there and if they were new in town.

They answered that they were new to Syria and that they were looking for a good time and hoped they could help them find someone who could help them.

Many of the men answered that they could help them and eagerly went closer to them. Isis was nervous around them and she didn't think she could handle it. Cleopatra saw she was in distress and went to help.

"Boys! Boys! There's enough for everyone. You don't have to crowd around the poor girl. This is her first time and I'm just showing her the ropes. Be gentle." Cleopatra said.

"We can be as gentle or as hard as she wants to!" One man said, and the rest laughed. Cleopatra had a knowing smile, but Isis was getting more scared.

"Boys! Boys! We have a little place on the outskirts of the town. All set up for you. You can bring as many friends as you want, The more the merrier." Cleopatra said. The men whooped and hollered and got as many men friends they could find and followed Cleopatra and Isis back to the caravan.

They had a tent set up, but with a cage hidden in the back so the men couldn't see what they were up to.

"We have plenty of space in the back so everyone can have some fun." Cleopatra said with a smile. Isis tried to make her best smile, but, wasn't making it.

The men started to pour in the back of the tent and Imhotep and Cheops were shoving them in to the cage. One dog was there and growled at the other men and they went in without a fight. Finally the last man went in and the cage door was shut behind him. Imhotep and Cheops breathed a sigh of relief. Cleopatra and Isis came over to see what was going on.

"Is that all we need Dear Brother?" Cleopatra asked curiously.

"We have a good 50 men. That will do for a time." Imhotep answered.

"Good. I don't think Isis can handle any more. Maybe one of our regular servants will be more comfortable." Cleopatra said.

"I'm sure you will find a lot of willing women who would do it." Imhotep said. He and Cleopatra laughed. Isis and Cheops looked at each other.

"We are embarrassing the poor dears. I guess its best if we go. Sooner to have the slaves in Egypt, the sooner the pyramids will be finished." Cleopatra said. Imhotep and Cheops disengaged the tent cover from the cage and the slaves saw them and started yelling at them.

"Quiet slaves! You will be working for Queen Cleopatra and Prince Imhotep to make the pyramids. You will do as we say or you will be destroyed." Imhotep said.

"And I will sic the meanest of our Dogs on you!" Cheops said.

"No! Please! Not that dog! He was a mean and vicious creature. We will behave." A man said cowardly. Cleopatra, Imhotep, Isis and Cheops left for the front of the caravan.

"Yes Cheops, That dog you brought was a mean one. At least he kept the slaves in line." Imhotep said.

"Thank you My Lord." Cheops said and walked away with Isis. "I didn't bring any dog..." Cheops said quietly to Isis.

"I heard it as well. Who could it have been?" Isis said Quietly back.

They got into their tents and they left back home to Egypt.

In the background, a wild dog could be heard howling...

12