Oil of Roses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers

"Jimmy, what about all them metal things he's got stuck in him? They worth anything?"

Rick wore his vocal cords raw screaming behind the ball gag as 'Jimmy' used a pair of vice-grips to rip everything he had been pierced with out of his body, but he didn't pass out.

* * * * *

As they drove away, Harry pulled out the cheap cell phone he'd had Eddy get.

"You're not actually gonna call 911 for him, are you?" Eddy asked, incredulous.

"Yeah I am. I said we would. He's not going to be too interested in helping with any investigation, not after the scare we gave him, the cops won't push it because he's a scumbag, and I don't want his life on my conscience."

"Fair enough. Remind me though, never to hurt anyone you love or anyone you're gonna love. I was wondering if you were going to go over the edge in there."

"You and I both, Eddy. What were you gonna do if I did?"

"Cover your back, you silly sumbitch, whaddaya think I'd do?"

They were quiet for a moment.

"Harry, you know you didn't have to do the pliers work? Hell, you didn't have to do the hammer work."

"Yeah, I know."

"I mean, I would've done it for you."

"I know. But she isn't your girl. You were there to back me up and for witty repartee, and that was it."

"Alright, I just wanted you to know that I would've."

"I do. Thanks Eddy. You want the money, the dope, split both, you want all of both, what?"

"Dope I got right now, money I'm short of. If it's all right with you, gimme the money, you take the dope. You're real tense; you need to start smokin' again. When you gonna invite me over, let me meet Carol?"

"As soon as I'm sure that once you know my address, you're not gonna get drunk and show up there, middle of the night, naked, middle of my lawn, jerking off and singing 'Tra-la-la-boom-de-ay, We Had No School Today'. Soon as I'm sure that'll never happen... again... you'll be welcome. Until then, we meet somewhere else."

"You wound me, man. The only reason that happened more than once is... well, it was just so goddamned funny. So that's why your parents moved y'all."

"No, that's not why. They wanted to move anyway. But it is why I never told you the new address."

They drove over the river, flinging all the equipment they had used, the cell phone and Rick's gun far out into the water.

As Eddy scoured the truck for anything else potentially incriminating, Harry called a nursery.

He gave them his address, careful not to let Eddy hear.

"Alright, what do you have in small, potted red roses? 'Chattooga', 'Camden', 'Ace of Diamonds', 'Trickstar'... do any of those have a strong fragrance? The last two do? Alright, I need, oh, an 'Ace of Diamonds' sent to that address..."

And then he called a florist.

"...every red rose you have in the shop right now. Yes, that's right I said every red rose you have. I need the card to read 'Baby Girl – we're out, we're coming home – be there soon – Harry'. How soon can you get those delivered? That's not fuckin' soon enough. I'm willing to pay for speed. That's much better. Alright, here's my credit card information..."

* * * * *

They stopped at a Walgreen's on the way back to Eddy's place and then Harry went in and visited with his old friend. While he was there, he used what he'd picked up at Walgreen's to do some cleaning.

* * * * *

He pulled into the driveway satisfied, but tired to his very bones. Keeping a rein on the emotional storm inside him while they'd been at Rick's had been exhausting and he was feeling the strain.

He walked in to a living room full of roses, to be attacked by a small naked woman who climbed his body to plant kisses all over his face.

He leaned against the wall and slowly slid down to the floor, depositing both of them there safely.

When the kissing storm had passed, she looked into his eyes adoringly.

"Have I told you sir, any time recently, that you are the most wonderful owner any pet could wish for?"

"Uh, no, but I got that general feeling while you where kissing me and using your whole body to massage me."

"I'm sorry sir, may I correct you?"

"Yes?"

"Sir, that wasn't massage. Tonight, I'll show you massage."

"It's a date. But for now, well, Baby Girl, I'm sorry." Harry dragged the garbage bag over. "The bastard had already ripped up all your clothes, your books, killed your rose." He began to pull the detritus out of the sack. "But he did donate this to the cause." The dope was placed in her lap. "Just to say he was sorry."

"And he did donate something else. I don't know how you're going to take this, but I felt I needed to do this. You see, I shattered both his wrists, so he won't be hitting anyone for a long time, but it wasn't enough so..." He placed before her a stoppered glass bottle, full of clear fluid, a mass of metal gleaming at the bottom.

"Harry, what are those?" Carol asked in a calm voice.

"Every piece of metal he had in any piercing. Every stud, spike and ring... I ripped them all out with pliers, got all the Ricky bits off of them over at Eddy's; put them in that 91% alcohol solution. They're yours. Do with them what you will."

"Harry Grimes," she said as she sidled up next to him on the floor, "me gonna love you long time for this." The tears started to flow down her face. "Is he alive?"

"He was when we left him and I called 911 and gave them the address, so I know help was sent. Further deponent sayeth not."

"That's good. I wouldn't have loved you any less if you'd killed him, but I wouldn't have loved you any more either."

"As for the rest of it Harry, well, after our shopping a few days ago, I already have more clothes than I had when I lived with him. The books I can replace and you've already replaced the rose. I put it the kitchen window."

She got up, picked up the bottle and headed off.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Put it next to my rose, silly."

"In the kitchen window?"

"You said I could do with it as I willed, and I will see it every day, many times a day, and I will be reminded again how much my Owner loves me."

"You know, you're a little barbarian."

"No sir, I'm your little barbarian."

* * * * *

That night, they floated in a cloud of rose scent in the dimly lit bedroom as Carol slowly and lovingly prepared to work on relaxing Harry.

"Baby Girl, I can't believe an old stoner like me hasn't got a single pipe or pack of papers anywhere in this house so we can indulge. A whole pound of dope and no way to smoke it."

"Oh, oh, oh... I am so scatterbrained sometimes. Sir, I apologize. If you would smoke, hold but a moment."

She leapt up from the bed and rushed into the other room. She returned hidden behind a tall but narrow crate she was carrying. She gently lowered it by the side of the bed.

"This arrived today with this note."

Harry took the note from her hands.

"Mr. Grimes,

This is a small token of my esteem, to express my appreciation for your visit and your business. Remember, some excesses are meant to be reveled in.

Madame Cornelius"

Inside the box was a beautiful faux antique hookah.

* * * * *

A bowl later, Harry lay on his stomach as Carol worked on his back, kneading a lightly clove-scented oil into his skin. As she worked, she kept an eye on his cock, which she had placed pointed down towards his feet, visible between his legs.

As it stirred to life, she rolled him over, sucked it in her mouth and down her throat. She held nothing back, working it like she was starving, milking it while pistoning up and down upon it like a machine.

Harry lay there, feeling her bring his orgasm on by force, her wet and glistening cunt next to him on the bed, out of reach of his tongue as he longed to fuck her with his face, shoving it deep into her folds, tongue thrust forward to penetrate her. He didn't want to relax, he wanted to eat her, he wanted to fuck her and taste her at the same time. He wanted to bury himself so deep in her cunt that it would be like returning to the womb and the force of his desire surprised him as it roared over him in a primal wave. This was not a night for him to be passive, to lay back and relax, no, this was a night for him to drink of his lover's delights.

He reached for her legs and dragged her on top of him. She latched onto his thighs to keep her head close to his cock as she took him down her throat faster and faster. As he positioned her on top of himself, spreading her plump thighs to either side of his chest, he realized he was still out of range and didn't have enough traction to scrunch himself up in the bed. Moving his hand to her hips he tried to drag her closer but her grip on him tightened as she fought to keep her mouth on his dick.

She was sucking his cock like her life depended on, desperate to get him off, relaxed, so she could get back to the massage.

Tightening his hold, he pulled her backwards. Her teeth raked his dick as her mouth was torn off of it and it felt good to him.

Forcefully he brought her cunt back onto his face, his nose nestling within her, his face firmly framed by her thighs as his tongue flickered out to caress her clit.

"But sir," Carol cried, "this was to be just for you, to please you, to relax you!"

"Baby Girl," he said from between her legs, "do you really think I'm doing this for you?"

He returned to his fun, beginning to drive her orgasm as she had been driving his. As he found their rhythm, he felt her wrap her hands around his shaft and began to pump him at the same pace, bending his cock back to point at her head.

Now that the tug-of-pet was ended, his hands were free to run up and down her curvy form, caressing her velvety skin. From her lush and lovely breasts to her sweet cunt to her tantalizing ass, her body was such a feast of delights. Were there a thousand years left to them, he could not grow tired of her. He continued to lash her clitoris with his tongue, fueled by the growing moan that came from her like a siren's warning wail. He felt her orgasm approaching as she spasmed erratically. He shifted slightly and began to fuck her with his tongue, ramming his face into her, his tongue out-thrust to the point of pain

A growl rumbled through, up and out of her she began to cum, fiercely, violently, thrashing about atop him. Taking a deep breath, thick with her scent and moistness, he sucked her clit into his mouth, rasping his tongue across it. She ground her pussy back into his face and down, cutting off his air as she tried to use her clit like a dick, fucking him in the mouth. Periodically he lifted her for a breath and then back down. Her juices bathed his face in a flood as the tongue and clitoris duel continued. His hands clutched at her perfect ass and he scraped his fingernails along the cheeks, eliciting another frenzy of orgasm from his most precious one.

Finally, even through her spastic pumping, his cock could take no more and he came, spurting all over her arms and face. As his pulsations slowed, she managed to wriggle free of his grasp and spun to face him from the end of the bed. She licked at some of the cum on her arm.

"Ick, already cold. Harry, beloved, sir, has anyone ever told you you're a bastard?"

"Many people, Baby Girl, but none so beautiful as you."

She finished cleaning herself with a towel and began to lick his face clean. As she continued he pulled the sheet over the two of them. He was afraid the massage would have to wait for another day and he thanked God there were so many days yet to come.

Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers