Oil of Roses Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers

He felt as though he were in some garden labyrinth, twisting and turning, following the sound of her voice, discovering more displays, once disturbing a pair of severe looking men with blond buzz-cuts locked in a sixty-nine on the floor.

Eventually he tracked her down. "My God Carol, is there any organization to this place?"

"Yes Harry, but you have to get used to it and it would take a long time to explain. I've found some things you'll just be dying to get me out of. When you're tired of looking around why don't you go wait in Uncle's office, just follow the singing. I'll be over there soon with some sexy little numbers to model for you."

Harry followed the sound of Roy Rogers singing to a bizarre sight, even in a place full of them. Towards the middle of the warehouse, surrounded by racks of vinyl, latex and leather clothing was an area of elevated rough wooden flooring on top of which was a living room and kitchen, free-standing, all done in leather, wood, wagon wheels and steer horns.

"Mr. Grimes, so glad you could find me. I wouldn't want you to get lost out there in the desert of clothes."

"Oh, no danger of that Mr. Antiquity, you had the melodious strains of Roy Rogers acting as a beacon for me."

"You like Roy? I am his biggest fan. Would you like some coffee?"

Harry thought to himself that he'd like to burn this little shrine to Western living to get warm. "Some coffee would be great, thanks pardner."

* * * * *

Two hours later they were pulling out of the main gate. Neither Carol or Harry were much into true fetish garb, but she had managed to talk him into getting measured for a pair of leather pants and she had found herself quite a few dresses that, as she modeled them, almost caused Harry's cock to explode.

"Baby Girl, I'm not sure I'll get over that visit any time soon, but you almost got shucked, sucked and fucked right there in front of Mr. Antiquity and the Human Mountains."

She giggled with the delightful sound of water burbling over stones. "You should've gone ahead and done me, Harry, they wouldn't have minded; it wouldn't have been the first time it's happened and they would have been far busier checking you out than even looking at me."

"Imagine my happiness. Be thinking about what you want to wear, we're going out tomorrow night and you're going to meet Eddy."

Carol's squeal of joy could be heard miles away.

Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers