Oil of Roses Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers

Karen and Patricia looked at each other. "We're in," said Patricia.

Eddy and Tamara spoke quietly with each other. "She's awfully weak still, but we're in till we're not and then we'll bid you fine folks good night."

"Fair enough, beloved wench, make the calls."

"Yes my lord," responded Margo.

"Carol and I will go pack up at the house, leave instructions and talk to Eddy's boys while all of you get to the hotel and settle in. Margo my sweet, is there anything special we need to pick up at the house for you?"

"Nothing that I haven't already spoken with our pet about."

So Harry paid their bill and he and Carol headed for the house while everyone else descended on the Emily Morgan.

* * * * *

As Harry and Carol drove towards the house, he rested his hand on hers.

"Baby Girl, I'm thinking you and I are due a minor nervous breakdown some day soon."

"Yes sir, I know what you mean… between dealing with Angie and the scene with Phil, I'd really appreciate some time with no strong negative emotions for awhile."

"Yeah… I've got a lot of shit in my head about that night with Angie that I'm slowly working through… most of it I keep pushed into a corner so I'm not the Amazing Depression Man. What I did to her really makes me… uncomfortable… with myself."

"I think I may have some of the same feelings, Harry but I don't regret the physical and emotional abuse I put her through… I don't regret that at all. She earned every last bit of it.

"But there was a time there Harry when I wasn't sure I wasn't going to kill her. That's been scaring the hell out of me. I never hated even Rick that much. But there I was, right in front of her and it would have been so easy to do it, Harry. And I wanted to. I wanted to end her pathetic shit right there. Then I wanted to come find you and hold you and fuck you and tell you Mommy had made sure that bitch would never hurt you again."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Don't get me wrong, Harry. I don't regret feeling that way about her or why I feel that way. I just can't stand the way hating someone that much makes me feel inside. Like there's a place in me that's gone black and cold and dead. A part of me that should've felt something besides disgust when she was pleading for her life… it's like there's a part of me that's no longer human."

"Have I told you lately how much I love you?" he asked her.

"No, sir."

He pulled the car over to the side of the road and turned to face her.

"I love you so much that even if somehow Margo and I were together without you being involved, my life wouldn't be complete, because you wouldn't be there. I love you so much that if I look at you too long I start to cry because I'm so happy. I love you so much that my biggest fear when we were in Campisi's and all those guns were pointed at me was that you wouldn't be safe.

"I love you so much I finally understand what my father did."

Carol looked at him. "Excuse me Harry, what?"

"Time for some Grimes family history. My mother got sick, breast cancer, which, by the time they caught it, had metastasized all through her. It was inoperable and the chemo and radiation weren't doing much to halt the spread. She got worse as did the pain. The amount of morphine she was taking kept going up. She was miserable and so was Dad. It was a very bad time for all of us.

"She never got out of the house except to go to treatments and that hardly qualified as a pleasurable outing, so he started taking her for rides on Sunday afternoons. They'd drive around and she'd sleep through most of it sometimes, other times she'd actually be able to stay awake and enjoy it.

"One Sunday afternoon in April it had been raining and Dad lost control of the car on a bridge and went over the side. It was five hours before the Sheriff's Department got the car out of there."

Harry's voice was breaking, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Accidental death, insurance paid off, everything's copacetic… tragic, but copacetic. What no one else knew, what no one to this day knows except me, is what was in a letter I got from my father. It had been mailed the Saturday before the accident.

"He said he'd talked to Mom and it wasn't that she didn't love him or Nicki and me, but she was tired and she wanted the pain to end and she wanted to go home… and that he couldn't see letting her find her way home without him… so he figured he'd go along with her… that way even if they got lost, they'd still have each other.

"I never really understood what he did until you became a part of my life."

Harry broke down completely and the two of them hugged awkwardly in the front seat until Harry was calm again.

"Whatever we have to deal with, whatever issues need to be resolved, you and I and Margo and probably Kelly as well can handle them, and support each other through them and in the end, it'll be okay," he said.

"Okay sir," she said, kissing his hand, "I think we're all going to be fine. But I think you and I need a stiff drink. For that to happen, we need to be at the Omni, so let's get home and get packed and get to the hotel."

Harry put the car back in gear and they pulled out into traffic.

* * * * *

When they arrived there was a battered old truck out front with two young men in it. They got out and waited for Harry to approach them. They were almost twins, from their muscular builds to the short, blond mullets atop their heads.

"You Eddy's friends?" he asked as he walked up.

"Yes sir," answered one of them, "my name's Perry, this is Bevy. Eddy told us you needed somebody to watch your place, water the plants, keep arsonists away, repel airborne assaults, protect your secret vault where you stashed the proof that Johnny Carson killed Kennedy in Dallas. Now, I got to tell ya, anything special like defendin' the Holy Grail or the Ark of the Covenant against attacks by Martian zombies or shit like vampires we got to acquire victims for… it's gonna run ya extra."

"Does Eddy know you're certifiably insane?"

"Yessir, says that's why he likes workin' with us."

Harry and Carol were laughing as they led the men into the house.

* * * * *

An hour later, with help from Perry and Bevy, the car was loaded, and a detailed list of instructions along with a check for Anna and their cell phone numbers was left with them.

The guys had unloaded their stuff from the truck and set up camp in the living room. Bevy was hard at work on something on a laptop.

"He doesn't talk much, does he." stated Harry.

"Nosir, only time he says much of anything is when someone makes fun of his name, what he says then you mostly don't never wanna hear."

"What's he working on, if I might ask?"

"Oh, he's doin' the final colorin' and shadin' on the next episode of our web comic."

"Dare I ask?"

"Yessir, It's called 'Dinosaur Ho', about the adventures of a flight attendant for American named Candy who becomes unstuck in time and ends up in the Cretaceous period where she discovers that there was a civilization of intelligent dinosaurs, most closely resemblin' the Acrocanthosaurus. They had actually achieved a level of scientific achievement superior to our present technological level. Well, she ends up becomin' a freak attraction in one of their brothels and develops a taste for it, a condition which makes her rescue by a group of time-traveling do-gooders a bit problematical. So she's trying to escape the clutches of her rescuers so she can return to her tawdry life of sin and degradation and convince a young 'saur from their Ministry of Technology named Risstalthaaak'kark that has fallen in love with her that it's their experiments with moving asteroids into orbit to facilitate minin' them for mineral resources that's gonna end up accidentally wipin' out their whole civilization.

"We've won the Web Cartoonists Choice Awards Outstanding Comic Award for the last three years running."

Harry walked away, shaking his head.

* * * * *

It was 11 PM by the time they hit the hotel. Courtesy of a bellman and two carts the car was unloaded and they were off-loaded in the suite, and back down in the bar by 11:15. A valet had parked the car,

The bartender told him that his crew had taken over one entire corner of the bar. Harry began to suspect something though when he noticed that the lights were completely off in that section. There was some minimal ambient light from candles but otherwise it was very dim.

As they passed the velvet ropes that were blocking the section off, Harry noticed that there was very little sound coming from the cave-like interior, just the burbling of a small waterfall in the corner and the low murmur of Eddy and Tamara conversing with each other. They were, in fact, the first two that Harry came upon, Tamara still in Eddy's lap as the big man continued to cradle her.

Harry leaned down next to them. "Hey Eddy, how's it going?"

"Just fine Harry. Ther- Tamara and I have just been talking."

"What's everyone else up to?"

"Harry, you're not going to get me to answer that question no matter what you do… did you meet Perry and Bevy?"

"Uh, yeah… you've got some… interesting… people working with you."

"They're about the strangest of my crew but I'd trust them with my life. You go on, get comfy, get something to drink."

Harry and Carol moved into the darkened corner.

They came across Karen and Patricia, sitting on the floor, making out like a pair of teenagers. From what Harry could tell, it looked like Karen had just made it to third base. On the table behind them were two large empty Margarita glasses.

The new arrivals quietly skirted the two and walked further in.

They found Margo leaning back in a chair, eyes closed, her feet spread wide, braced low against a wall. Under the edge of her long denim skirt, they saw Kelly's legs as she knelt between Margo's thighs.

Harry crept up to her and suddenly kissed her, putting his hand on her breast.

She kissed him back and the kiss became long and sensual, only slightly interrupted by a small orgasm running through her.

"Hello my love," she said when they were through, "I'm so glad you made it back. Carol, I really hope you don't mind that I'm making use of Princess."

Carol knelt beside her. "No Madam, what's mine is of course yours to do with what you will."

"Funny," Margo said, smiling, "that was the way Princess was looking at it too when she started humping my leg."

"I shall punish her for annoying you, Madam."

"Please don't, I think she's being punished quite sufficiently. If you need a drink, simply say 'time for another round' and start waving a candle back and forth. We'll have a waitress over here very quickly. But do make sure you announce your intentions, darlings, to give everyone a chance to get decent."

Harry called out "Time for another round" and watched as Margo simply put her feet lower on the wall, covering more of the evidence of Kelly's presence. Before Harry picked up a candle to signal the waitress, he knelt and looked underneath the voluminous skirt.

Kelly was on her knees, her halter down around her waist. Her face was buried between Margo's thighs and her hands were clutching at her own breasts.

He gently tapped her on the shoulder. "Would you like something to drink, Princess?"

"A mojito sir, if you please."

"One mojito, coming up."

As he waved a candle back and forth he turned to Margo. "Going to let her out any day soon?"

"Going to… ummm… have to. Getting a little too sensitive for comfort. Besides, someone has plans for you tonight. Princess, come out from under there. You're through for now.

"Kelly, go give Harry a kiss."

Kelly came out from under Margo's skirts. Her halter was still around her waist as she kissed Harry hello with a kiss that left no doubt whatsoever as to her intentions. Harry tasted his wife all over Kelly's face, like a delicate, fragrant sauce. Then she went and gave Carol the same kind of hello. As she was doing so their waitress, a young woman with dark hair, a pleasantly plump figure and a pretty, smiling face came up.

"Your last waitress went off duty. My mother's the bar manager and she said I should take very good care of you as you were in the Presidential Suite for a week. My name is Jessica, how may I help you?"

Karen and Patricia ordered margaritas, Eddy ordered water and an orange juice, Margo wanted a Mint Julep, Harry asked for a B&B. As Jessica turned to ask Carol and Kelly, who had still been locked in a kiss, Kelly turned to face her.

Jessica's eyes widened as she saw that her first impression had been incorrect. The beautiful black woman wasn't wearing a top with a very low back, the back was so low because her top was around her waist. Her eyes went to Kelly's tits and stayed there as she nervously licked her lips.

Kelly, in full predator mode, couldn't help but notice.

She approached Jessica, smiling at the scent of prey. The young woman's eyes never left her tits. She closed the distance to her target, pressed her body close and whispered in her ear.

"I'll have a mojito, Jes… si… caaaa." As she moved back a few steps, the waitress' gaze never wavered. "You might want to write that down, Angel."

Jessica continued to stare at Kelly's tits, her mouth slightly open.

Finally Carol moved in-between Jessica and Kelly.

"Jessica!" The girl's eyes rose and she looked at Carol. "She would like a mojito and I'll have a B&B as well. You okay?"

"Uh, yes ma'am, I am."

"If you'd get those for us, we'd really appreciate it. And can we leave a tip for our earlier waitress as well? We're sorry she left before we realized it."

"Yes ma'am, we'll make sure she gets it."

"Thank you."

Jessica walked towards the bar with their orders.

Carol turned to Kelly.

"You are so bad! We need to have you leashed and on a chain. You're either begging for it or about to make someone beg you for it."

Kelly moved towards her like the rush of some big cat in its final pounce on its prey. Her arms went around Carol's body in one smooth motion and grabbed her ass, pulling her to Kelly. She attacked Carol's neck and face, kissing and biting, rubbing her face against Carol's and caressing her whole body with her own.

"Then why don't you chain me?" she growled.

Carol put her hands behind Kelly's head and upper back, swung one leg around in a tight circle. The next thing Kelly knew she had hit the floor in a controlled fall and Carol was sitting on her waist, holding her arms down with her hands.

"Now if only I had a chain handy," Carol smirked, "other than my own, which is too good for misbehaving little Kelly's."

"How did you do that?" Kelly asked as she looked up at Carol and wished Carol would fuck her, right there on the floor, like an animal.

"Well precious, if I told you, then you'd tell someone and they'd tell someone else and pretty soon everyone would know." Carol stretched her body out on top of Kelly's and pulled the girl's arms over her head while sliding her tongue between Kelly's lips and down her throat.

They lay there, fighting and fucking each other with their mouths, until Jessica returned with their drink orders.

Harry was sitting and visiting with Eddy and Tamara when she returned. As she dropped off Eddy's water and Tamara's orange juice, along with Harry's B&B, she looked at Harry as if she wanted to say something, then thought better of it and turned to go.

"Jessica," Harry said. She turned back. "If you have something you want to say, say it."

"Well, I don't mean to pry… are you all with some rock band?"

Harry's laughter caught almost all of his friends' attention.

"No," he said, once he was in control of himself, "no rock band, we're just a little odd." He glanced at the two girls, back to their duel for dominance on the floor. "Some of us are odder than others. Listen, it's kind of evident you're interested and if you haven't figured out yet, they don't mind putting on a show. If you can come up with a reason why you're back here that'll keep you out of trouble with your boss, feel free to watch."

"You don't think they'd mind?"

"Jessica, trust me, they won't mind. They'll go out of their way to get even more risqué and if you're not careful you just might end up as part of the show."

The young woman blushed and hurried off to finish delivering the rest of the orders.

"Eddy, do you ever get the feeling that you're living in some sort of dream that occasionally decides it's just not weird enough yet?"

"No Harry, but sometimes I do feel like I'm living in a dream," Eddy said, absently.

Harry watched as Eddy's hand unconsciously stroked Tamara's hair. He caught her eye and smiled, raising an eyebrow in question.

She sighed deeply and snuggled in closer to the big man, smiling.

Oblivious to it all, Eddy stroked her hair, lost in thought.

Across the table, Jessica delivered Karen and Patricia's margaritas and moved on, past them sitting on the floor, cuddling.

"So Trish, I heard that whimper at Bubba's tonight. What got you hot and bothered?" Karen asked, fondling her breast.

"Are you sure you won't think I'm weird?"

"Trish, there are two girls about to fuck each other over there while our waitress watches. 'Weird' is relative, but I'm pretty sure that as long as it doesn't involve a chicken, either feathered or plucked, or a man, I won't think it's weird."

"Uh, when Margo was talking about Harry fucking Carol in the ass, I wished it was me… I mean, not me with Harry, and not while I was eating someone else, but me getting fucked… you know… by you… and now you think I'm weird."

"No Trish, I don't think you're weird. I know you're weird. I know you're crazy. You came back to me."

"That wasn't weird or crazy Liz, that was love. I never stopped loving you. I just couldn't live with you the way things were."

"Trish, you wanting some anal play doesn't make me think you're weird. It makes me think you want some anal play."

"It doesn't disgust you?"

"Patricia Ellen Keller! How could anything my love does disgust me?"

Patricia hugged her tightly.

"Okay, well, there is that thing you do when you brush your teeth and then gargle and then spit and you sound like you're hacking up a hairball… that's pretty disgusting."

The resulting tickle fight was epic in proportion.

Back at the table, Eddy saw that although she tried hard to hide it, Theresa was so tired she was fighting off sleep and losing.

"Harry, as well as all you other loose and morally bankrupt servants of Satan, the young lady and I are off to bed."

A chorus of 'good-bye's and 'fuck-you's brought smiles to his and Theresa's faces as he carried her out of their section and through the bar towards the elevator.

As he carried the small woman like a child, seated on his arm with hers around his neck, across the lobby he caught a disapproving stare from the night clerk at the desk. One patented Eddy-the-Monster glare later the clerk had found many other things to look at.

As they got to the room, Theresa said "Edward, I need a shower but I'm not sure I can stay standing through one. Could you help me take a bath, please?"

There went that heart lurching thing again…no heart lurching… certainly No Crotch Lurching, Eddy thought to himself.

"Uh, yeah, yeah I can help you with that, but let's make it a quick one, you need your sleep."

Soon a warm bath had been run and Eddy watched her carefully, ready to help if she needed him, as she leaned on the counter next to the tub and undressed.

Eddy was transfixed. She was beautiful. Even in her slightly emaciated condition she was radiantly beautiful.

The monster stares at what it can never have… how touching. How romantically tragic, you great hulking beast! I dare you to say one thing, one intelligible thing that might win her heart in even the smallest way you pathetic piece of shit! Speak, monster, grunt, growl!

Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers