Oil of Roses Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol came and pushed Kelly back towards Harry. Margo and Jessica moved the couch around and settled back in, Jessica sitting between Margo's legs as Margo molested her from behind.

Harry looked down at Kelly and saw her smiling up at him. Gone was any hint of mischief, gone was the normal deviltry present in Kelly's gaze. There was nothing in her eyes but a friend's love and her joy in their passion. It had become an act of sweetness and comfort. Harry realized that something had shifted, something he wasn't sure they had planned on. He and Kelly were truly making love, albeit as friends, not romantically linked lovers. He wondered if that was going to change anything.

As they moved together... as he felt his friend's cunt squeezing his cock... as he watched his pet work to keep his partner on the bed... as he watched his wife licking their waitress' tits... as he pondered his oldest friend and the woman they had bought for him... as he thought of his business partner and the change for the better in her life...

"Harry, baby, you're drifting, come back to Kelly, baby."

"Oh God Kelly, I'm sorry." He smiled sheepishly at her. "This feels so good and I'm just so content going that I kind of zoned. I am so sorry."

"It's okay Harry; it's just that you were starting to drool."

"OH GOD," he said, his face beginning to glow red, "I AM SO..." and he heard the audience's laughter and saw the mischief in Kelly's eyes, "GOING TO TICKLE you silly! But let's finish this first." He picked up the pace and lowered his head to suck on her beautiful breasts. Her rhythm matched his and then raced ahead as her arms came up and she wrapped her hands around his upper arms, digging her nails into his flesh. He felt his knees slipping and crawled forward slightly. He sped up to match her and as he did he heard Carol squeak "Margo? Help?" He looked and saw that the increased pace was forcing Kelly off the bed despite Carol's best efforts.

Margo looked at Jessica. "Sorry Angel, you're on your own... and we may need your help." Then his wife was helping to keep Kelly on the bed. Harry was about to return his attention to Kelly's tits when a thought occurred to him. "Kelly, should we just turn you around?"

"NO, Harry... no... you should keep on... doing what you're doing."

He kissed her nipple, sucked it between his teeth and massaged it with his tongue. Kelly's hips shuddered and his cock was caught in a vise that clamped down on it so hard it approached pain but when it released he came. He came so hard his vision blurred and he got lightheaded. He came so hard he sank to his elbows, resting atop Kelly as she shook from repeated orgasmic aftershocks. Her cunt closed on him again and this time it was pain but it was a good pain and he looked in her eyes as she orgasmed again and saw the beautiful blankness of someone no longer home.

He pulled out and shifted off of her to lie on the bed. He motioned Carol over and whispered something to her and then did the same to Margo. In the meantime Jessica was whispering to Kelly and Kelly responded "You are a nasty girl, aren't you? Feel free, just wait a minute."

Carol crawled onto the bed. "Kelly, baby, let's get you sitting up a little and comfortable. I think you're going to need something to drink and I'm not sure that Harry and you are though for the night."

"Okay... sounds good... you hold me for awhile?"

"Sure baby, not a problem. I was going to suggest that if you didn't."

Carol sat with her back against pillows propped on the headboard and Kelly came to sit between her legs, using her as a backstop.

Kelly said "Well if you're going to, come on, you nasty little Angel, you."

Jessica crawled up in the bed, licked the insides of Kelly's thighs several times and then proceeded to bury her face in Kelly's freshly-fucked-and-filled cunt, sucking out the mixture of Kelly and Harry. Kelly stroked her hair as the girl ate her. "Yeah, you a nasty little girl... wasn't thinking of poppin' this cherry of yours when I started out this evening." Kelly's breathing started to become erratic. "You know what? This kinky little bitch's about to get me off again."

"Oh damn, don't it suck to be you?" Carol said, caressing her lover's breasts as she nibbled on her neck.

"Oh yeah, it's just bad luck to me, girl, just bad luck to be me."

As Kelly shuddered from another orgasm, Jessica crawled up her body and kissed her deeply. Kelly kissed her back and thought to herself just how surprised she was by Jessica's willingness, eagerness, to explore her sexuality.

When the kiss broke, Kelly said, "Hey Harry, you know, you and I taste pretty good together. I mean, we aren't going to put Reese's Peanut Butter Cups out of business, but we ain't bad."

Harry smiled. "You ready, Baby Girl?"

"Ahyup."

"Do it."

Before Kelly knew it her arms were locked by Carol's from behind and her legs were pinioned to the bed by her legs as well. Margo slipped a pillow between Kelly's head and Carol's.

"You see Kelly, one thing I've learned about being part of a group thing, like this marriage, is that you have allies ready and willing to help you when you seek revenge. And while Carol might not have agreed to hold you down if given a choice, I don't have to give her a choice. And Margo, well, Margo just enjoys causing trouble, don't you my love?"

"Sure do, sweetheart. So Kelly, I'm going to let Harry rest up a bit more while I take the first shift of tickling your luscious little body."

The tickling began and Kelly laughed until she cried and then Harry came on duty and she squirmed and screamed and then had Margo kissing her as a gag and Harry could only watch her move beneath his hands for so long before he was licking her pussy again and Carol was caressing her from behind and kissing the back of her neck and Jessica was on one side and Margo on the other and they molested her as well. It didn't take the four of them long to get her going and, malevolent as they were, they played her body hard, not letting up on their stimulation until she pleaded and begged them to stop.

Harry went to the minibar and got her an orange juice from the minibar. "Rest up Lady Kay. Methinks you owe this young wench a taste of your sword work tonight."

"Arthur... my lord... my liege... you are a bastard... and will come... to no good end."

Harry collected Margo and Carol and headed for the bathroom. He caressed their asses. "I beg to differ with thee, good Lady, but it seems to me I've already come to two excellent ends."

"You have a low sense of humor, my lord."

Harry ran a tub for the three of them, still quite warm, but nowhere near the temperature of his earlier one. Carol made them mild peach spritzers with peach schnapps and Sprite and the three of them settled in to relax in the tub.

"So Madam, when am I to be punished?" asked Carol.

"I'm afraid, my impatient pet, it shall have to wait for tomorrow. But all that's on our schedule for tomorrow is brunch with our friends and the acquisition of wedding rings for Harry and I. so there should be plenty of time to give you the spanking you earned earlier this evening. Or are you so anxious that you would like something on account, so to speak?"

Carol threw her arms around Margo's waist and licked her breast. "Yes, please."

"Then go get me that short paddle I had you bring." Carol hopped out of the tub and skipped into the bedroom.

"Margo, you're a much better 'Madam' than I am a 'Master'."

"Are you okay with that, my love?"

He went to her, took her in his arms and kissed her. "If you're happy and our pet is happy then I'm ecstatic."

"That's not quite an answer, husband."

"Yes, I'm happy, wife. Even happier as it fulfills an evident need in the two of you."

Carol returned, handing the paddle to Margo and kneeling outside the tub.

"Harry, sit on the edge of the tub, Little Cunt, get in here, bend over and start blowing Harry. You'd better not come while I'm spanking you, either."

"Yes Madam."

As Carol wrapped her lips around Harry's cock, Harry looked at his wife. "You've been doing some reading, haven't you?"

She smiled as she brought the paddle down with a sharp WHACK! "Yes, beloved man, when I figured out I was going to be co-owner of little Miss Sexy here, I started doing a little research, I guess you could say." WHACK! "I found out quite a bit of the lighter aspects of it turned me on." WHACK! "In fact, it turned me on quite a bit. I just wasn't real sure how you'd feel about it, so I've been kind of downplaying it," WHACK! "since I've been home. It worries me a little, I get a little afraid of what it says about me," WHACK! "but then I remind myself that it's just something I enjoy some of the time. It wouldn't have come out now if Carol hadn't asked about her punishment. Now husband, fuck this little butt slut in the ass. Just make sure you leave me room to get to her cunt."

Carol stayed in the position she'd been in, keeping her arms braced against the sides of the tub, just spreading her legs to give Margo access to her. Harry came around behind, saliva dripping off his cock. He bent down and licked her asshole to provide even more lube, felt the heat from her abused bottom on both sides of his face. He put his tip to the entrance and pushed, past the muscle rings and in. Carol's cry of pleasure and pain was short and then her moans began as his speed increased and he rammed in and out of her fist-like tightness.

Margo got under Carol. "Now, little butt slut, I'm going to start doing everything I can to you to make you come. You don't have permission to, so feel free to go ahead if you want another, more painful spanking, with no ass play afterwards. If you don't want that, then I advise you not to come until I tell you to, is that clear?"

"Y-yes, M-m-madam."

Margo kissed Carol's clit, sucking on it, gently at first, but then with greater intensity as she tried to put her over the edge, caressed her thighs, running her fingers over her cunt lips, slipping her fingers in and out of her. She kept on and on as she teased and tormented the young woman. Finally, it seemed Carol had had all she could take.

Carol's body was trembling as if in a seizure. Her knees were on the edge of buckling, her elbows, although locked, were threatening to bend at any minute.

"Madam... please..."

Margo got in position to catch her if she fell forward. "You may come, Baby Girl."

One of Carol's hands shot towards her clit and she was coming before the finger even made contact with it. Harry held her up by her hips and just sank his cock as deeply in her ass as it would go. Her orgasm, which he could feel clearly through the thin wall separating the two cavities, brought him to climax and he came hard, realizing even in that mindless moment that he was done for the night. He thumped backward in the tub, taking Carol with him.

Margo looked at the two of them and pulled Carol to her, popping Harry's deflating cock out of her ass. "Is that what you needed, precious one?"

"Mmmm, yes, thank you, Madam. That's exactly what I needed. I love you."

"I love you, too. More than I love anyone else but him." Carol snuggled up close to her and smiled. "Now, let's all get out, rinse off with that shower head attachment, refill this bad boy and soak some more. The water's gotten cold and that just will not do."