Oil of Roses Ch. 15

Story Info
Happy crew terrorizes the hotel staff.
9k words
4.83
27k
2

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers

Many thanks to Literotica author 'englander1961' for her help, editorial services, encouragement and a title much better than my original, which has elevated her to the status of House Goddess of Sexy Story Titles. Thanks to Sammi Scott, aka Titsy McYarn, the Cute at the Heart of the Abyss for her help and valuable critique. Thanks to Literotica author 'KY ridgerunner' for the stories that planted the idea in my head months ago. A belated and much overdue thanks to John Hasty for his peerless editing. Bounteous thanks to Kevin for his incredibly thorough critiquing and voluminous notes.

After you've read this, if you have any inclination at all to comment, please do so, either by email or on the comment board... The best way for me to grow and improve as an author is to hear from the people who read my work.

I welcome constructive critiques and non-abusive comments. I will answer, in at least a semi-prompt manner, any email that comes with an email address.

If you feel you must respond in a hateful or angry fashion, you may put your head down upon your desk and do so, quietly to yourself, for as long as you feel it necessary. This story may not be copied to other sites without my permission.

If you have not read the earlier installment(s) of this tale, it would probably help you to make sense of this one if you did so.

* * * * *

As Kelly lay on the bed recovering from her tickling and the delightful torture-by-orgasm that had followed it, Jessica snuggled up next to her.

"Kelly, would you prefer I let you rest without teasing you or may I play with you a bit?"

"Angel, I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but let me rest a bit. Y'all are some vicious bitches and it's going to take me awhile to get my head and body back together."

"Alright, I'm fine with just cuddling up close to you for awhile."

Kelly felt something nagging at the back of her mind, the kind of 'something' she always associated with unnoticed occurrences of import, something she had missed that she really shouldn't.

As always, for her, the best way to sort such a thing out was to free her mind of thoughts and plans and worries and just be, doing whatever her situation called for but not thinking about it, just 'being'.

She closed her eyes as her mother had taught her. She laid there and felt the warmth of Jessica next to her, felt her breath upon her skin. It was calming and soothing and soon she was somewhat rejuvenated and refreshed.

Keeping her eyes closed she slid down in the bed and wrapped her arms around her beautiful young Angel. Her soft round curves felt heavenly indeed and Kelly lost herself in them, using her whole body to caress Jessica, soaking in the feel of her. She listened to the faint rasp of their skins sliding across each other and let her nose guide her to each and every source of scent on the girl.

"Kelly, that's my armpit, don't..."

"Shhhh."

Her nose fed her the scents of sweat, desire and a riot of pheromones... she pressed her ear against Jessica's chest and heard the thump of her heart. Then to the sweat under her tits, down her belly to her crotch and the wealth of odors there... she rolled her over, smelled the backs of her knees, up to her ass. She sniffed up the girl's back to her neck and nuzzled her, buried her face in Jessica's hair.

She rolled Jessica back over, opened her eyes and stared into Jessica's beautiful hazel eyes.

"Kelly, what were you doing?"

"I was thinking without thinking. Angel, tell me true, how do you feel?"

"Ummm, Kelly, I feel... sexier than I've ever felt in my life. I mean, it's like Jim, my boyfriend; all he wants to do is fuck me and hear about what I've seen, he doesn't really want to spend too much time with me other than that. To tell you the truth, I'm getting real tired of him. It's like you want to consume me, all of me... I know it's silly to say this about someone I just met, but I feel loved, I feel accepted, I feel wanted and desired. You've taken every kinky, weird thing I've ever dreamt of and given it to me and been okay with all of it. You've fucked me, sucked me, done everything to me but stick the kitchen sink up my butt and you haven't said it was time for me to leave yet."

"That's good, precious, I want you to hold on to those feelings, I have something I want to ask you and I think you'll need them... or maybe I'll need you to remember them.

"Jessica, I'd like to see you again."

"For more of this? In a heartbeat!"

"No, Angel, I'd like to see you, like, date you."

"You want to date me?"

"Yes. I've been feeling I'd missed something important and now I know what it was. Somewhere in all of this, I've sort of fallen for you and I'd like the chance to get to know you better and see if it leads anywhere."

"You mean, like us as a couple."

"Exactly, us as a couple... now, what the rules for our 'coupling' might be are open to discussion, but I like you, a lot, and if I liked a guy this much, I'd be wanting to pursue it and see where it went. Why should it be any different with you?"

"But what about my boyfriend, Jim?"

"Angel, I think it's my intention to steal you away from him, it's my intention to make you mine, in that whole relationship sense of the word."

"You sound scared, Kelly."

"I am... I get scared when I feel like this about anybody and I've never felt this way about a woman before and that's just making it a little scarier. I mean, with Carol we shot right past this point and on into something else entirely. Plus, really, to be more honest than I'm comfortable being, I'm real scared you're going to say no, and I'm not going to see you again after tonight."

Jessica took Kelly's face in her hands. "I don't think you have a reason to be scared." She smiled and then kissed her tenderly. "You can see me anytime you want." She hugged Kelly tightly. "I'd love to be your girlfriend," she whispered in Kelly's ear.

Kelly kissed her tenderly.

"Kelly, what was that 'thinking without thinking' thing? Why'd you close your eyes and go all primal?"

"It's something my mother taught me. She's blind, has been since she was in an accident when she was twenty-three. She had to adjust to not having her sight and it made her realize just how visual her thinking was. She relied on her sight for most of the stimuli she consciously acknowledged about the world around her. In the months after her wreck she said she couldn't think about things anymore because such a big part of her input was gone and that it extended into her language as well. She'd run into a wall, mentally, if she tried to 'look at an issue' or 'see another viewpoint' or 'examine the evidence' because to her, those words were all linked to vision. So she started not thinking consciously, but using her other senses on something related to the situation at hand, and let her subconscious work on it. One day I got real frustrated about something at school, I can't even remember what anymore. I couldn't get it straight in my head. There was something bothering me about the situation and I couldn't put my finger on it. She taught me to 'think without thinking' and it worked. I've been doing it ever since when I know I'm missing something but I can't get a grip on it. I wish I could explain it better."

"You're very odd and that's part of what I like about you, Kelly."

WHACK!

"What the hell is that?" Jessica said.

"That would be Carol getting a spanking."

WHACK!

"She enjoys that?"

"Angel, I promise you, right now she's wet enough you could fit your head in her pussy."

WHACK!

"Have you ever been spanked, Kelly?"

"Not yet, but I figure it's on the schedule for Carol and me."

WHACK!

"So you and Carol are..."

"Pretty much like she and they are, at least some of the time. How do you feel about that?"

WHACK!

"Like it might be fun to play with the two of you sometimes."

"Oh, Angel, the things you say." Kelly slid down and started kissing Jessica's pussy.

"I know I'd love to see you all tied up and at my mercy."

"Mmmmm hmmmmm."

"And... I wonder if... Carol... would let me... see if I... liked spanking your beautiful ass?"

"Well you better swing around and start kissing me like I'm kissing you or we're gonna find out if you like getting spanked!"

"Yes ma'am!"

With a little shifting, the two of them were soon locked in a sixty-nine, Kelly on top of Jessica, both of them lost in the body of the other. Their orgasms seemed to be operating in counterpoint to each other, Jessica's would shudder to an end, she would begin to lick and nibble, shortly thereafter Kelly's orgasm would burn through her and she wouldn't be able to continue her attentions to Jessica until her climax had subsided. Then she would go back to kissing and licking Jessica. And so it repeated, back and forth in a delightful pendulum swing.

After a particularly intense series of climaxes brought tears to Jessica's eyes, she gently shifted Kelly off of her.

"I'm sorry... baby... I can't... anymore... right now."

Kelly shifted and lay beside her and nibbled on one of her large, soft tits.

"Damn," she said, releasing a tender nipple from her mouth, "I'm hungry."

"Harry," she said in a loud voice, "if I promise to let you do whatever your perverted mind can come up with..."

"To you?" he asked.

"No, to Jessica," she said.

"HEY!"

"Would you really mind?" Kelly asked.

"Well, someday it would probably be okay... Margo too... but right now I don't know them well enough."

Kelly chortled. "Angel, you didn't know any of us before this evening!"

"Well, good point, but still, not yet."

"Alright, I'll stop teasing.

"Harry, yeah, to me. Would you let me order some stuff from room service and owe you?"

"No, but I'll let you order some stuff from room service for all of us. My treat."

"Margo, I want your man!"

"Can't have him, but I will let you borrow him from time to time."

"Deal. Alright, I'll be in there in a minute with a menu."

She kissed her lover and grabbed the menu. They decided on a light breakfast including mimosas, if they could manage to get them. Harry and the ladies soaking in the tub thought that sounded lovely as well. Kelly called room service and placed the order.

"They say 'no go' on the mimosas."

"Ask for Emily," said Jessica, "then hand me the phone when she comes on."

"May I please speak with Emily? Thank you... Here you go, honey."

"Emily? Hi, Jessica... yes I know it's against hotel policy, so was that little rendezvous between you and what was his name, Le Free Spreewell, something like that, the basketball player? That's what I thought... your secret's safe with me and I'll be waiting for those mimosas. Oh, and can you please contact guest services and have four more of the terrycloth robes sent up? Why yes, Emily, it's proving to be a very interesting evening... That's right, all of it to the master bedroom door...Good night, Emily.

"You see, girlfriend, it's all in what you know about who you know."

"I see... you know what else I see? I see a pretty little white girl in need of a fucking."

"Oh, and I suppose you're the one who's going to give it to me?"

"You bet your tasty ass I am. Carol, where'd you pack the toys?"

"In the red suitcase with wheels."

"Thank you."

"Are you going to fuck her before breakfast?"

"Before and after."

"Can we watch?"

"Of course, come get comfortable. The show's about to begin."

Harry came out wearing the other robe; Margo and Carol were only wearing towels around their hair. They moved the couch around yet again, getting a good view of the bed and offering a clear view of their state of undress to the suite door.

"You're all going to flash this poor bellman, aren't you," Harry said, a tone of resignation in his voice.

"Of course we are," Margo said. "Do you know a better way to insure that our service is prompt and courteous the entire remainder of our stay?"

"Men, they have no sense of practicality," Carol chuckled as she smoothed her damp pubic hair away from her lips, putting them fully on display.

"I know," Margo said. "Without us they'd wander around all day with their dicks in their hands looking for a knothole in a tree." She was positioning herself for maximum exposure to the door.

"And they'd end up with dicks full of splinters," Kelly said, as she adjusted the buckles on the harness, "and what good would they be to us then?"

"It's a good thing we're here to keep them out of trouble," Jessica said, smiling at Harry.

"Well then, now that I've been firmly put in my place I'll just go crouch in the corner, pick at my ass and drool... for REAL this time, Kelly," Harry said, laughing.

"By the way guys, please let me get the door when Room Service gets here. Angel, I'm thinking doggie style so there's a good reason he won't see your face when he brings the food. No need for more people to know you're up here. Get yourself some pillows set up, make yourself comfortable." She lubricated the dildo and approached the bed. "You ready, Angel?"

"Oh yeah, I'm so ready, dear."

Kelly carefully settled herself behind Jessica and guided herself with her hand. "That feel okay, sweetie?"

"Ummm, yeah... you could say it feels okay."

Kelly started slow, letting her and Jessica's bodies find a rhythm. She hadn't bothered with the harness that had attachments to bring her pleasure; this was purely a gift for her new girlfriend. It was a gift she knew would bring her rewards aplenty anyway. She looked down at Jessica's back, her ass, her beautiful creamy skin. The girl was lovely. Her rounded curves and plump mounds were just enough on the rubenesque side to make Kelly hungry every time she saw her. Their pace increased and Kelly found an attraction to this style of sex. Here she was, involved, a part of it, yet curiously detached. She could observe her lover and not be lost in her own desire. She watched Jessica's first buildup towards orgasm, clear as day. To test her theory, when she thought Jessica was almost there, she stopped.

The cry of frustration proved eloquently that she was right. "It's alright, sweetie, I'm not stopping for good... just taking a little break."

"But Kelly, I'm sooo clooooose..."

"Oh, you are? Well, what do you want me to do about it?" she asked in a teasing voice.

"Fuck me you evil woman, please fuck me."

"Oh, all right, since you asked so nicely." She started up again at a rapid pace.

* * * * *

Don moved the bell cart towards the elevator with more speed than usual. The rumors concerning the occupants of the Presidential Suite were already making the rounds of the staff.

They had taken over part of the bar and run up a two grand bar tab, paid it in cash and tipped everyone forty percent. Someone said that when Housekeeping went in to clean up that section of the bar, they found evidence of drug use and lots of sex. One guy in valet parking said they'd brought in twelve very well-dressed call girls, the five thousand dollar a night kind, by helicopter to the roof landing pad. Someone in Guest Services said they'd heard that two of the female hotel staff, no mention from what department, had been seduced by the guests and were up there right now, in the middle of an orgy.

He didn't believe much of it. Oh, he was sure there was a little fire of some kind making all that smoke, but he doubted ninety-nine percent of the rumors. It was that remaining one percent, though, that had him hurrying to deliver their Room Service order... with two pitchers of mimosas... they must know somebody to get alcohol served after hours.

He entered the elevator.

* * * * *

Kelly's pounding of Jessica hit the woman like a freight train and she went over the edge into her orgasm. A soft but high-pitched cry tore loose from her as she pushed backwards so hard that she almost knocked Kelly over, but Kelly grabbed her hips with both hands and slammed back into her, forcing her body to the bed, crushing the pillows underneath her.

"So that's the way you want it, Angel?"

She thrust into the woman harder as Jessica's orgasm continued to bring tremors to her whole body. Jessica whimpered with pleasure, all the while pushing her butt up to meet Kelly's thrusts.

There was a knock at the door. "Room service."

Kelly pulled out and patted Jessica on the ass. "Be still and relax, it's breakfast time. Don't let him see your face." She hopped off the bed and went to the remains of her shorts, pulled out two twenties, folded them and put them in the crack of Jessica's ass. "Don't worry Angel, just trust me."

She strode to the door and threw it open.

As the door opened, Don found a beautiful black woman, naked but for a strap-on, standing in the door before him. She was breathing hard, her breasts heaved, a fine sheen of sweat covered her skin, her hair slightly damp as it swept back from her face, and her green eyes glinted with mischievousness. There was a smirk on her face showing she knew exactly how her appearance would affect him, the strap-on at her waist, black leather with silver buckles on the straps, it's attached crimson dildo glistened with moisture, the smell of sex so thick around her Don was surprised it wasn't a visible fog. His cock couldn't help but respond to what he saw, as this was frighteningly close to a fantasy of his. There was also nothing he could do to hide his hardening cock.

Kelly watched the bellman's shock with evil glee. She leaned forward as if to read his nametag as her breasts gently swayed before his eyes. "Hello... Don! Is that for us?" she said, as she glanced down at his hard-on.

Don's focus shifted and he saw the rest of the room's occupants. The man in a robe on the couch, a look of amused sympathy on his face. The two beautiful women sitting on the couch, naked, casually exposed to his view. The naked woman on her hands and knees on the bed, the wetness that surrounded her cunt leaving no doubt as to where the strap-on had been just moments earlier.

"Uh... uh..."

"The breakfast, I mean, Don."

"Uh, yes, yes ma'am."

"Don, before you wheel that in and set it up, I have a big favor to ask." Kelly turned and exposed her ass to him, then bent far over. Not only was he faced with her gorgeous ass, but her glistening cunt was visible as well. "Do those straps look secure to you or do I need to have you help me tighten them?"

"UH... UH... uh... they look fine... nice and tight."

"Oh, that's good." She straightened up and turned around. "Well, I'll quit bothering you and let you set up now."

Never had Don had to be so careful setting up a table in a room. His hands were trembling so that it took him twice as long as it should have.

"There you go. I am so sorry it took so long."

"Don't worry about it," Kelly said, "it's late and you must be tired. Oh, I left your tip in the girl on the bed. Pick it up with your lips, but no touching the girl."

Don looked more closely at the woman on the bed. He saw the bills sticking up from her ass cheeks. He walked over and was about to grab them.

"No-no-no-no-no... with your lips and don't touch the girl, no matter how much you may want to."

He leaned down and very carefully put his lips on the ends of the folded bills. The smell of sex and sweat and pussy was so thick his dick was threatening to split like a hot dog in a microwave. He pulled the bills out of the woman's ass and stood up, mumbling "I'll be going now" around the bills in his mouth.

"Alright Don, I hope we'll continue to get the best possible service while we're guests here," the taller of the two naked women on the couch said.

"Yes ma'am, I'm sure you will. Good night."

"Good night Don" they all said together, grinning.

Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers