Oil of Roses Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all burst out in laughter. Margo got up from the table. "Tammy, you're going to fit in just fine around here. Come on, let me give you a tour of the house and show off what we're having done to it."

As the two of them walked away Carol sighed and looked at Harry as he did his best drooling moron impression... which was frighteningly good. "Come on Igor, let's clean up some in here... if you're very good and don't break anything, I'll let you lick me between my legs."

"Yes Caaaarooool... Igor like... Igor like!" Harry said as he followed behind her.

* * * * *

The truck and cars that pulled away from the apartment complex where Jessica had lived were filled with somber people. Eddy called the house and told them they were on their way.

They arrived at the house and everyone helped Kelly and Jess take the boxes up to their new bedroom. Then they left them. As they were leaving Harry said, "There's sandwich makings and soup in the kitchen... we're gonna go get stoned. Y'all know you're free to join us or have some quiet alone time if that's what you need."

"Thanks Harry, we'll see," Kelly said. After Harry shut the door she asked, "Are you going to be okay, Angel?"

"Eventually... Mom and I haven't gotten along in years but when I started working at the Omni, was making my own money, contributing towards expenses, she seemed to be starting to chill some. And then this had to happen."

"Baby, I'm so sorry-"

"Kelly, don't. You have nothing to apologize for. I should be apologizing to you for the next hundred years for what a fucking piece of shit cow my mother is."

"You don't apologize for her, not to me, not ever. You have no responsibility for what she said. You were behaving like an adult, your mother wasn't. I was very proud of you. I could see how angry you were."

"Well thanks... Kelly... why'd you step in front of me and take that hit?"

"Because you didn't deserve it... I was the one she wanted to hit, you knew it, I knew it, everyone there knew it. And because she had no business hitting you... I was protecting the woman I love... I like getting hit in the face by old cracker bitches... take your pick, I got a million of them." She smiled. "So what do you want to do now?"

"Love you for the next couple of years at least... get clean... was he serious, they're going to be firing up a blunt downstairs?"

"A blunt? My little delicious, delectable darling, blunts are so passé... they're going to be firing up the hookah! Let's hurry up with that shower... I could use a rinse as well."

* * * * *

Downstairs they heard one of the upstairs showers kick on. Eddy was already in the guest bath with Tamara. Harry was curled up between Margo's legs, rested his head on one of her thighs. "Have I told you lately, Carol my love, how glad I am that you suggested having a bigger water heater installed during the renovation?"

Carol, who was laying back having a breast sucked by Margo, said, "No, not lately, but I'm thinking there's gonna be four people in this house real soon who wish it'd already been put in."

As they lay naked almost dozing, they heard shouts from upstairs, followed by a cry and Eddy cursing downstairs.

Soon they were joined in the candlelit living room by a disgruntled looking Eddy, naked but for a towel which, while of an appreciable size, didn't cover much of the man and Tamara, looking worlds better than she had when Harry first laid eyes on her, wearing a towel which, although the same size as Eddy's almost served her as a dress. Harry could see exactly what Phil had tried for in her look. Her armpits and pubic area were shaved and she looked like a well-developed underage girl... as if the Catholic schoolgirl outfit she'd been wearing hadn't been enough of a clue, he thought.

"Are we waitin' for the Junior Lesbian Drum and Bugle Corps to show up before we fire up that bad boy?" Eddy asked.

"Yeah, I think you'd better or I'm gonna open up a can o' whupass on you," Kelly answered as she came downstairs. "Besides you big escaped Sasquatch motherfucker, it's the Junior Bisexual Drum and Bugle Corps, although with that crack of yours, it might as well be lesbian for all of this pussy you're gonna see."

"Oh, knowin' you Kelly, I'm gonna see it a lot... now, as to getting' any of it, well, that mighta been a problem, but now I have the world's loveliest, and most amenable, woman as my own and I'm afraid your feminine charms, enticin' as they are, just do not hold a candle." Eddy sat down on the floor and scooped a giggling Tamara into his arms. He burrowed his head through the edge of her towel, put his lips to the bare belly he'd exposed and blew a great, resounding raspberry on it. The peals of laughter that erupted from Tamara were such a beautiful sound that everyone was helpless to resist laughing along.

The naked Kelly stood by her head as Eddy continued to make obnoxious noises on her belly. "Sister, do you wish the Junior Bisexual Drum and Bugle Corps to come to your aid and rescue you from this reprehensible man who is even now having his way with your sweet young tummy?"

"N-n-n-n-no... I-I-I'm f-f-fine..." she gasped out. "I-I-I'm... being... punished."

"Alright, then I shall shift realities and go sit with my liege Arthur, his Queen, Guinevere and our wizard Merlin." She looked at Jessica, who was somewhat self-consciously wrapped in a towel. "Come Lady Jessica, let us make ourselves comfortable, hopefully far away from that great belly-frapper Sir Edward and his poor unfortunate Lady Tamara."

Sir Edward finally released the lovely and now quite naked Lady Tamara from his grasp. He gently wiped away her tears and when she went into a proper kneeling position, he pulled her out of it and into his arms, holding her close and cradling her as a miser would his gold.

They sat down and Kelly looked at Harry and bowed her head, then raised it again. "My lord, we are assembled. In the parlance of that belly-frapper, Sir Edward, fire it up, if you would be so kind."

The six hoses of the pipe were in use; Eddy looked at Tamara and offered her the tip.

"No thank you Edward. I think the smoke in the air will be more than enough for me."

"Do you not smoke?"

"Not much... no real problem with it, just not something I've ever had much of a chance to do."

"Would you like to?"

"I guess... I gather you smoke quite a bit."

"You could say that, yes, yes you could. Arthur, you could say I smoke quite a bit, couldn't you?"

"Yes, yes, Sir Edward, you could say you smoke quite a bit... just as you could say that Lady Kay has a small exhibitionist streak, or that Merlin likes to be tied up once in a blue moon, or that I find my wife and Merlin mildly attractive. In that sense, one of massive understatement, you could say that Sir Edward smokes quite a bit."

As Sir Edward gently reintroduced Lady Tamara to the fine recreation of dope smoking, Arthur lay between the legs of his Queen and stroked the thigh of his court magician. He thought to himself that even with the unfortunate reason for their return, it was good to be home. Yes, it was home where he, Guinevere and Merlin were, but this place, this land, this just made it even more so. He looked over at Lady Kay and her new paramour, Lady Jessica. What a hard night it had been for them both. They both had been tested and they both had risen to every challenge. Now it was time for them to relax and he was pleased to see that Lady Kay's powers of seduction had not failed her. The Lady Jessica's compromise with modesty was thrown to one side so her lover could more easily caress all of her. He could think of no lovelier way to spend time than in this good company, sharing the love of his friends and companions. Across from him Sir Edward's new Lady knelt next to him submissively, finally released from his arms, giving the illusion that he was in complete control. But her sweet dominance over him was unmistakable, and was to his benefit from all Arthur could see. His oldest friend deserved this happiness, if he would only allow himself to accept it as his own. Edward had his Tamara... Kay had her Jessica... Arthur, blessed above any man's deserving, had Guinevere and Merlin.

As he drew on the pipe he knew it to be exhausted of unsmoked herb. He stood up.

"The workmen will be coming far too early in the morning. Now that this bowl is smoked to the dregs, I suggest we all repair to our chambers and sleep while we may. Come my ladies, let us away."

Guinevere and Merlin stood to join him and the three of them bowed to the assembled company and took their leave of them.

Edward looked upon his fair Lady and found her to be... sleepy. Not surprising at all, really. He lifted her in his arms and stood, effortlessly.

"Kay, Jessica, we also take our leave of you. Sleep well, the first night you are together in your new home." He bowed, somewhat carefully, and headed for the guest room.

"Kel- Kay, are all of you mad? Has some spell robbed you all of your senses?"

"Jessica, my Lady most fair... if this be a curse... if such a company as this, our circle, be a curse, then all should be as damned as we. If the love, one for another, that we share, evident in word and in deed, be some foul spell, then may we witches daily offend. If the joy of slipping into romance's heroic tales makes us appear mad, then may Camelot have padded walls.

"To play together with just one other is a gift much rarer than gold, how precious then to play with many? Our inner children frolic in the sun together while our outer adults engage in their passions and desires.

"My love, you have lost much tonight... mayhap this is a small glimpse of what you have gained and may it soften your loss and stay your tears. But even if it is not so, let us go up together, and if you must cry then I shall kiss your tears from your face and if you need laughter I shall revel in it like rain from the heavens."

"You are extraordinary, Lady Kay," Jessica said, love shining from her eyes and bathing Kay's face.

Kay reached over and stroked her love's face. "My love, are you sure you do not flatter me merely to entice me to quench your lust?" She smiled devilishly.

"I am sure I do not do so... but since you have mentioned it..."

"Yes, let us ascend to our tower chamber."