Oil of Roses Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers

Carol explained. "About five or six years ago, a slave owner named Dominique Duvalier noticed there really wasn't a place in town where those who wanted to be slaves and those who wanted to own slaves could meet and greet. The dominants and submissives, the sadists and masochists – and all mixtures thereof – had several social venues open to them, but for those who were really just more into the whole sex slave or pleasure toy thing, well, there really wasn't anyplace. And there'd been a few mysterious disappearances that nobody was really talking about.

"So she sold the business she'd inherited from her father and created one. She originally called it the 'The Slave Block' but that started catching her all kinds of flack with various groups, as you might imagine, so she changed the name. When she started it was a rather open and free-wheeling kind of place, but then there was an AIDS scare when one of the slaves who frequented the place tested positive so she instituted more stringent policies. Now it's very much like when you adopt a pet from the Humane Society. There's paperwork, on both sides. That might throw some visitors off, but she has a very large stable of slaves registered with her that are quite happy about her regs. They see them as not only providing a potential owner with some documentation as to the slave's health and such, but it insures that should anything happen to the slave, there's a place for any official investigation to begin. Usually though, the type that might cause that kind of problem balk at the fingerprinting-"

"Excuse me, fingerprinting?" said Eddie.

"Oh yeah, fingerprinting. That's part of 'Master' registration. Those looking to 'adopt' are fingerprinted, as well as having their identification examined and information recorded. On the flip side, the health information the potential slaves provide has been checked with calls to the doctors involved and their other background information has been checked by a friend of Dominique's who works as a private investigator and has friends in the police department."

"How in the world does she make any money at this?" Harry said. "I'd think she'd be broke inside a month!"

"Damn near did put her in bankruptcy... until word started getting around that some of the best live sex shows in the southwest were at her place. For the slaves who registered with her, it became kind of a family thing and they weren't going to let the family business go down the tubes so they did the whole "Let's put on a show!" routine. She quickly had to make it a private club and charge membership so that they could get away with what was happening on stage and now the family has been augmented by a whole new crowd of performers who really get off on being watched. And she's becoming a regular venue for touring sex-related productions as well. Annie Sprinkle has performed there on her last four tours. So with the occasional special event, memberships, the take from the bar, as well as the adoption fees, she makes out okay."

"Adoption fees?" Julie said. "Isn't that... what, pandering?"

"No, not exactly... she and the slaves registered with her have a perfectly legal client/agent relationship. As their agent, she receives the adoption fee for legitimate management expenses. She's got a very good lawyer who has done her very best to make sure it's as legally above board as it can be.

"Still, there are provisions both at the website and the club for donations to help keep the place afloat and I plan on dumping some cash in one or the other."

"Did you ever register with her... and if you didn't, why not?" Kelly asked.

"The one time when I was Master-less and could have used her services... well, there were reasons I was avoiding the club at that time. One of her regulars and I had some very bad blood between us... literally. And if that little bastard is still there and we run into him Friday night... well, I won't be the one who starts anything..."

"Are we likely to have to bail you out of jail?" Harry asked. "If so, I'll go ahead and email Daggett a head's up."

"No... I don't think so. That would be bad for Dominique and for my family. I think at worst it'll get a little tense."

"Isn't that what Custer said as he rode into Little Big Horn?" Eddie said.

"Hmm... sounds interesting," Julie said. "I'll have to see how things are going with the boys and Tattie and get back to you. If you haven't heard from me by Friday around noon, please give me a call over here and check, Margo. I may well have gotten so busy I've forgotten."

"Anybody else got any questions?" Carol asked.

"Uh yeah... I'd like to know if Kelly still has that little pink thong," Margo said with a leer.

* * * * *

That evening when they got home, the four of them wandered out to the hot tub, sitting around on the deck naked, waiting for it to heat up.

"Harry, did you ever think you could find yourself sitting naked on your back deck, waiting for your hot tub to heat up, with three of the most divine women on the face of the planet, who you just happen to be married to?" Kelly asked.

"Wow Kelly, fishing for compliments much?" chuckled Margo.

"No honey, I never did... not until recently. I really thought my life would either stay the way it was or end... I suspect I was really hoping for that 'end' result." Harry leaned over and put his hand on Margo's thigh. "I gotta admit, this beats the hell out of ending."

"Hello?" someone called from the side of the house.

"Hello!" Harry responded. "Karen, is that you?"

"Yeah, y'all in back?"

"Ahyup, hold on," he said as he started to rise. He sat back down as Carol was already off the deck and headed for the gate. "Carol's coming to the gate."

In a moment she was back, followed by Karen and Patricia, who were both already pulling at clothing.

"Is that tub ready yet," Karen asked, pulling off her sports bra.

"Geez Sappho, just walk in and plop your muscular ass in our tub, why don't ya?" Harry said, smiling.

"Thanks, don't mind if I do."

Within minutes the six of them were happily soaking in the tub.

."Carol, darlin', make sure you get keys made for everyone in the extended family," Harry said as he enjoyed the subtle stimulation of the jets.

"Certainly, my love," Carol replied as she worked on setting the jets up properly for Karen and Patricia. "If I'd have thought about it, I'd have done it already.

There was the faint sound of the doorbell ringing inside.

"There's something we didn't take into account," Carol said, jumping up and grabbing a towel. "Should have put a another ringer, or a light or something back here to let us know when someone's at the door." She hurried off to answer it.

Within a few minutes she returned, carrying the hookah, followed by Eddie, Tamara and a somewhat nervous looking Tattie.

"Look at who we found parked out front of the house," Eddie said. "Somebody left us a crazy woman."

That snapped Tattie out of her nervousness. "I may be a crazy woman," she said as she eyed the gradually revealed naked form of Eddie, "but at least I am of the genus and species 'homo sapiens', unlike some unshaven genetic throwback to a time when the ignorant ruled the earth." She began to remove her clothes. "And furthermore, Mr. Janak, I'll thank you to remember that when someone of my maturity voluntarily takes on the raising of two abused and emotionally scarred boys, it elevates me-" She paused imperceptibly before continuing to undress by removing her t-shirt and panties. "-to a whole new level of insanity that deserves a far more pithy epithet than 'crazy', so if you're going to toss around such phrases I'll thank you to beg, borrow or steal the creativity required to come up with an appropriate label." And with that she slid her naked form under the water of the hot tub amid laughter at her chastisement of Eddie.

Eddie stood by the side of the tub, lip trembling, then scooped up Tamara in his arms and held her like a teddy bear. "My Tamara still loves me!" he cried, then stuck his thumb in his mouth.

Everyone continued laughing as the great hairy naked man carried his tiny love into the hot tub.

"Have I mentioned recently how nice it is to live close enough to walk over?" Patricia asked.

"Isn't it?" Tamara agreed. "Edward and I have a little farther to come but even so, in such a nice old neighborhood with all the trees, lots of shade, we were relatively cool all the way over."

"Yeah, beats the hell out of living in the middle of the concrete sea that was the condominium," Karen groused. "Felt like living in a skillet sometimes... come to think of it, felt like living in a skillet about nine months out of the year."

"Carol my love, once you get everybody's jets set up, save the settings to memory and put things on a nice, relaxing flow, more of a sore muscles and aching back setting, alright?" Harry said.

"Sure thing, won't take long now," she replied before going back into quiet conversation with Eddie as to where the jets were hitting him.

Once everyone was happy she saved the settings and then returned the jets to a less titillating arrangement.

The four explained the family council and extended family's role in it. No one had any problems with their inclusion in the extended family or on said council.

"Y'all are being remarkably clear-headed about this," Tattie said as Carol switched the nozzle and jet arrangements to the more stimulating settings.

"Well," Kelly replied, "I'm the most inexperienced one in the marriage, and even I've got enough sense to see that we're going to require some relationship care and maintenance now and then. This council setup is going to be necessary. I mean, I doubt I would've thought of it on my own, or at least not for awhile, but then again I don't have some of the 'road scars' my wives and husband do."

"For which all of us are extraordinarily grateful," Margo said. "It's nice to have someone in the relationship who's just carrying around normal human emotional baggage, without having the added 'relationship hell' package as well."

"Yeah, I can see how that would be nice," Eddie said. "Of course, to consider Kelly the saner one of y'all, in any respect, is just damned disturbin' to me."

"Tamara, darling, be a dear and whap your lover upside his thick ol' head," Kelly said, splashing water their way.

"Sorry Kelly, not gonna happen... I love you, you're a precious friend, a sister of sorts... but he's my Edward."

"Traitorous bitch... I can see that the bonds of sisterhood have been weakened in you. Tattie, darling, be a dear and whap that big gorilla upside his thick ol' head."

"Excuse me, Kelly," the older woman said, "but do I look like an idiot to you? I'm sitting next to him, so close I'm sure that body hair of his could reach out and ensnare me if he wanted it to, mutant throwback that he is. I'm Switzerland in this little conflict, I'm remaining neutral."

"I am surrounded by cravens and turncoats. I have no option left but to turn to a weapon of mass destruction... sic' 'im, Karen!"

Karen lay back in the hot tub with a blissful smile upon her face and said, "Karen's naughty bits are being delightfully stimulated by titillating jets of water right now, so she can't come to the phone. If you'd like to leave your name and number and a brief message, she'll get back to you as soon as she's feeling MUCH better."

"You may have won today, you hairy escapee from the red-assed baboon cage, but I will have my revenge upon you... later..." Kelly said, grinning as she loaded up the pipe.

Carol asked "Anyone have their cell phone close?"

"Mine should be in my clothes, why?" Tattie asked.

"Couple of calls I need to make... thought I'd better do it while I was thinking about it, before I got stoned... but now that I'm pondering the issue more thoroughly, I need to go put on music anyway. Back in a flash."

"No my love, if you were running and we only got a glimpse of your gorgeous naked form, it would be a 'flash'... you'll be back in a lust-inducing perambulation," Margo said, giving her a quick kiss before Carol climbed out of the hot tub.

Carol turned and asked "Karen, Patricia, Eddy, Tamara... are you interested in doing some shopping for special outfits for Friday night?"

After a chorus of assents, she disappeared into the house.

Before too much longer, the group in the tub was being serenaded by Dinah Washington from her album 'Back to the Blues' and only a few moments later Carol rejoined them.

"We have an appointment tomorrow evening; 8:30 PM at Carmine's. Nicki will be meeting us here so we can go to supper, reservations at Jimmy Claude's at 6, meet here about 5, dress in something light and cool, make sure you're wearing comfortable shoes... sound good?"

"I've never even heard of Jimmy Claude's," Harry replied.

"You'll love it," Tattie said. "Just walk in prepared to be pleasantly surprised."

* * * * *

Conversation had waned as people so inclined smoked and everyone felt themselves being gently eased towards first excitation, then orgasm courtesy of Carol's carefully programmed jets. When Eddie neared his, Tamara's head disappeared beneath the water momentarily, as did Carol's when Harry reached the same point.

"You know... it's been awhile..." Tattie said, "since I've sat... and just gotten high... and come... in the company... of friends."

"I was kinda... worried... when I was... setting the jets," Carol said, "but it was... pretty clear... what I was doing... and you didn't object."

"Almost chickened out... then thought... what the hell... but after those... could you turn mine... back to normal?"

"Not a problem."

"I am at one... with why you call this... the Cum-Master 5000," said Patricia. "If there wasn't one... so close... Karen... we'd be getting one... ourselves."

"You're right... we would," Karen agreed, a wide smile plastered across her face.

"It is an evil... tool of depravity... and I thank God for it," Margo said.

"Of course... we do have to run it... with a slightly higher... level of water treatment-" Kelly said before she gave forth with a prolonged sigh.

"Because of all the... biological contamination?" Patricia asked.

"No," Kelly continued, "because Eddie... isn't as regular... about bathing... as he should be."

"Cute Kelly... real cute," Eddie said. "If I wasn't bathing... regularly... you'd know it."

"Oh yeah," Harry said, "he gets funky... he can knock... buzzards off shitwagons."

"Now I feel like I'm back in high school," Tattie said. "May I trust you shan't be lighting farts anytime soon?"

"Only on special occasions... Tattie darlin'... only on special occasions," Eddie said, grinning like a madman.

* * * * *

Later, after everyone but Tattie had gone home, and she had called Julie to let her know she was staying over, the four tired, but happy, lovers took a long hot shower together and fell into bed. Margo and Carol curled up together and were out like lights, but Harry and Kelly found themselves awake, staring into each other's eyes.

"Hail Arthur, my liege and love... what wrinkles your brow this evening?"

"Lady Kay... I have missed you of late. As to what troubles me, I know not myself. Some vague unease lies upon me like a fog that the sun cannot drive away."

"Come my most noble love, rest your head between my breasts and find peace."

Harry nestled in her arms, his face resting against her chest.

"And what has the beautiful Lady Kay awake at this hour?" he asked, his voice somewhat muffled by her body.

"The fear that I am not awake but sleeping still, and have yet to wake and find this all but a dream."

He put his arm over her, his hand caressing her bottom then moving up to the small of her back and held her tightly against him. "Fear not... it is no dream but as real as the very earth itself. You are here, they are here, I am here and we are all blessed beyond any I know."

"My lord, although this may sound strange, thank you so much for being miserable and depressed enough to stop at that tavern where Merlin found you."

"To someone else, my lovely Kay, it would perchance sound strange but to me it is an oft-repeated prayer of thanks... as is my thanks for our desire for Chinese food one evening."

"My lord, you say the sweetest things."

"Only to the sweetest of people, my love."

* * * * *

In the guest room, Tattie wasn't sleeping. She was worried and knew exactly why.

In less than twenty-four hours she was going to be taking charge of two boys with more problems than anyone would wish on their worst enemies. And while she had Julie to help her she was still terrified that it would be more than the two of them could handle.

Two lives, already damaged and scarred; Yuri quite probably beyond anyone's ability to help, Vashti as wounded in his own way, just able to pretend that he wasn't... a pretense that Tattie was afraid would shatter someday into a million irreparable pieces.

And she'd taken the job to try to heal them. She thought to herself that she must be crazy... or stupid... or both.

* * * * *

When they awoke in the morning, Tattie was gone and voicemail from her said she'd left about 3 in the morning and had made it home safely.

"She's really stressing over adopting those boys," Margo said, "not that I can blame her... that'd be a huge undertaking for anyone, much less someone sixty years old."

"Well, if anyone can do it, I have faith that Tattie can," Carol said. "Like Tony used to say, she's got more pure 'gumption' than any two other people I know."

After a leisurely breakfast, the four of them sat around the table enjoying their coffee and gentle tinkling of the wind chimes on the back deck.

Harry leaned back in his chair and grinned. "Now I know I'm home. Nobody here but the four of us, and a day where we have nothing to do till this evening. Then we have supper and... oh shit! I've got therapy this evening! Therapy with Helen Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays! I wonder if I can reschedule."

"Well, first see if she can fit you in earlier today at some point. You don't need to start getting ready for supper until around 4, 4:30," Margo suggested.

"No, this is my day with my family... it was bad enough that I had to have a therapy session in the evening... this day is ours."

"Yes it is my love," Kelly said, "and as it's all of ours, we're telling you to try and schedule your physical therapy for some time during the day today. Call her now."

"Yes ma'am. Is she like this when she's the Queen?"

"Oh, I'm much more demanding then, Harry, much more demanding," Kelly replied.

* * * * *

Natalya Pedachenko had hated her husband with the kind of hatred only twenty years of marriage, or twenty years in a gulag, could produce. For her, she thought with a smile on her face, there had been certain similarities between the two. They had survived the disintegration of the Soviet Union together, left the Russian Republic together, and carved out a place for themselves in the United States together... a place that owed as much to her calculating intellect as to her deceased husband's ruthlessness.

"What are you smiling about, Aunt Natalya?" asked the young man at the table with her. Her nephew Boris was still in town after attending the funeral. Soon he would be going back home to Minneapolis where, as he said, 'it got as cold as a Moscow autumn' in the depths of winter. His sophomore year of college awaited him, and a life far away from the one she and Dmitri had made.

She smiled at him and said, "Nothing my boy, at least nothing important. Something funny crossed my mind; I cannot even remember what it was."

His curiosity fended off, her thoughts returned to the organization she and her husband had built. To do all that they had done didn't require that she love him, it required that she be willing to work with him. One thing growing up in the old Soviet system had taught her... even sucking Satan's cock was preferable to being powerless. Being married to Dmitri Pedachenko was nowhere near as bad as all that... he had his little boys, she had her young men and the payoff was that they were far from powerless. He had still beennekulturny, uncultured, but he had her to open those doors for him. It had been a profitable relationship... until this weak American gangster had upset everything. But even though he struck her as weak, she thought perhaps that this 'Nick Philouma' played more chess than poker, and after recent events she was sure she wouldn't feel too confident facing him across a poker table either. His opening move had been bold, fearless, and expertly planned and executed. To use not only his own personnel, but the U.S. Government, in the case of the Chinese... and disguising of his killers as INS had been a master stroke. Sometimes, he seemed almost Russian... he confused her.

Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers