Oilfield Cheating Saga Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers

Alton texted her back, "Waller? He is the number one Womanizer in West Texas. Oh, Shit! Please keep me informed, Mary. And, thank you."

!!!!!

It was Friday, fourteen days later, and Jenny was getting into her car in the parking lot of her company to drive to her nearby home to eat lunch. The town pump-cock, Billy Waller, surprised her by walking up to her car in the company parking lot and said, "Jenny, I have been expecting you to call me. Did you lose my phone number?"

She quoted the ten-digit number to him and said, "No. I didn't lose it, Billy, but fucking you is too risky for me so I won't do it. But that doesn't mean I don't want to get it on sometimes if that helps you feel better about yourself -- and I am certain your cock is every bit as big as the ladies say it is, and that you magically know how to please a woman! But, my husband and I are trying to save enough money to relocate our family to DFW. Please don't approach me again or even ask me to dance if you see me with my coworkers at the Spur or somewhere else. I shouldn't be seen even talking to you."

Billy Waller said, "O.K. That sounds reasonable. But, will you text me your eMail address so we can write each other? That way, we can communicate, and no one will see us together."

Jenny, every bit the proverbial 'dumb blond,' erroneously feeling like she was now controlling the social situation, said, "I'll do that much, Billy," as she closed her car door and cranked it. She backed out sweating profusely -- and it wasn't the sunlight that overheated her. Arriving at home to an empty house, she forgot lunch and diddled herself with her favorite empty shampoo bottle while whispering a scream, "Fuck me, Billy!"

A day later, an email from Billy Waller read in part: "...It's your sky blue eyes that set my soul on fire for you, for Jenny. In spite of my reputation, your appeal would keep me from pursuing others if you were mine, as I have done all of my adult life... Can't we please meet somewhere?..."

Jenny's reply was simply, "No chance, Billy. I love my husband even though I tremble with a desire to get it on with you sometimes. It would be my luck that someone would see us together, and that would ruin everything. Again, in a few months, all four of us will relocate to the DFW area, and you and I will be out of each other's life completely..."

Billy wrote back: "...Since you are leaving the area soon why not farm your children out to your Mom, and drive over to my apartment after dark. You could spend the night and return to your apartment early A.M... unseen..."

Billy Waller was ecstatic with delight. He received a text on Sunday evening from Jenny: "Kids are sleeping at Granny's house tonight. I will park in a visitor slot at the Royal Arms about 7:00. Please be waiting for me as I fear someone might recognize me."

!!!!

Friday, twelve days later, Alton Lott drove home to the joyous greetings of his children but the muted greetings of his wife. As soon as the young ones were asleep, the first thing Alton wanted to do was have a noisy get-acquainted-again fuck session. But, the thrill that should have been caused by his three-week absence was gone -- neither of them seemed to burn any calories rutting after the long separation. Afterward, Alton mused to himself, "That was opposite from the home coming excitement when I first relocated to Ft. Worth. While our rutting had been going on, I kept asking myself, 'Is she fucking Billy Waller?' If not why is she not excited? I have no reason to believe that my wife is fucking around again, but I sense something vital is missing here. After we went over our assets and expenses tonight, she should have been excited because our being together again will happen in a month or so. But she wasn't even phased. Why can I not get to her and why is the prospect of our being together again not very exciting to Jenny? Her demeanor is just like when she was fucking the head accountant at her company. Yes, and I did sense that her pussy is larger this weekend than in the past? Is she fucking around again and this time with Billy Waller, maybe? I refuse to believe it!"

That Sunday afternoon late, Alton kissed his two children goodbye warmly -- they were squalling because the two didn't want their Dad to go off again. He took his seven-year-old by the hand to calm her down and went for a walk. After the child had relaxed to some extent they chatted, she told her Dad, "I don't like to spend the night at Granny Grays house because I can not play games on my iPad -- Mom won't let me take it with me because of school the next day."

This new information shocked Alton. He asked himself, "Why did Jenny not even mention once that the children spend some nights at her Mom's house? In all our talk this entire weekend, she never said a word. Oh shit! She IS fucking around again. Why would she need for them to stay overnight! Should I confront Jenny? No. It's going to be midnight before I get back to my apartment already and I have a busy day tomorrow. More importantly, the confrontation wouldn't solve anything. Besides, I am reacting to the way I feel rather than on information I know to be true."

During the process of driving the 300 miles on I-20 headed East, Alton used the car's Bluetooth to dial Mary Schultz:

She answered immediately, "Hello, Alton, how was your weekend at home?"

"So. So. Is this a good time to talk at length, Mary?"

"Yes. You are only interrupting a dull TV love-lost drama by-and-for losers in between a million boring commercials. So I am yours until six in the morning when it's work time if we wish to talk that long."

"Well, it was a subdued welcome and weekend at home. Jenny and I are awfully close to having enough money for her to relocate to Ft. Worth. But the news didn't excite her when we reviewed my spreadsheet. Then when I was kissing the children goodbye an hour ago, the seven-year-old pitched a fit, so I took her for a walk." Then Alton related the conversation with his daughter and continued, "Have you any idea why she is farming the two out to her Mom for a sleepover before going to work the next morning?"

"No. But I can assure you it's not work related as our new contracts are slowing down. There have been no layoffs yet, but busywork is now part of the office routine as we have relaxed the no surfing and texting restriction now - when formerly the whole company bust our ass to get our crews and vehicles out to the well sites, and then get the billing out for the charges."

"Well, that means she is fucking around again. Damn! Damn! Damn! My poor children will suffer the most by our breakup. You mentioned Billy Waller -- do you think she is enjoying his public cock?"

"Well, we still go to the Spur on Fridays, but she won't even dance with Billy anymore when he asks since the time I texted you about his press to seduce her."

Alton said, "That is even more disturbing than her dancing with him."

She continued, "I know it, Alton. Besides his apparent lack of interest in Jenny, the usual girl-talk rumors have that he is hung up on another woman who is a regular at the Spur, but whom I haven't met. But there is no way to tell about that guy because of scuttlebutt amongst we ladies, again, is that he is always working two or three sluts at the same time. Odessa is a small town in so many ways."

"What a pain to inflict on some family, Mary, for those who get caught up in cheap thrills like that. God! I just want to love and educate my children and be in love with a woman who will care for only me. Right now is the most exciting time of my career and every time I drive by one of our projects going up, I see the evidence of my work and it makes me feel good. Contrast that with my married life, when I feel awful. You know, Mary, there is no way that Jenny could share in my pride in my work but Dear Lady, you have always instinctively shared in such pleasures. Thank you."

"You are right, she hasn't the savvy to appreciate what you do and never has - and I always have. You have a short memory, poor husband of Jenny, as you said to me on our last time together in bed just before you went back to her against my counsel, 'These last months have been my best yet.' I will refresh your memory and remind you also that I answered you, 'The best half year of my life was the time you and Jenny separated after she was caught having an affair.'

"By the way, did Jenny tell you that the CEO never did hire a CPA to replace Lover-Boy, and I moved into his office as a working leader in accounting for the past two years with no pay raise right after you moved out? But there are perks. For example, when the job managers come in for a meeting, the CEO always asks me to join them ever since the CPA was booted - I do get a good breakfast at the country club out of the meeting."

"Fantastic! Thank you for relating that to me, and since all my memories of you are over-the-top, and all our love making was fiery, I have a confession to make: I sometimes masturbate and think about our sessions two years ago."

Mary felt an overwhelming desire to shout, 'Hallelujah!' but suppressed it. "Why Mister Lott, I am shocked that you think of us rather than your poor wife with her sparkling blue eyes and a queue of would-be lovers - who is alone and mixed up - when you diddle yourself. But, I am most pleased that you remember your and my love-making sessions. For what it's worth, ditto."

Alton was shocked at the implication of at her final statement and said, "Wow, Mary. You know how to make a man feel like a giant! What can I say? Help me find out for certain what is going on with my wife, will you? Maybe -- just as you suspected all along - she is not, 'alone' when the children are sleeping at Granny's house."

"Well, Alton, I do know that Jenny has been doing the detail work of reconciling General Ledger and Journal Ledger accounts poorly for the past two or three weeks -- it's almost like she doesn't sleep well at night or maybe doesn't sleep at all."

Alton said, "That is even more serious because it threatens her future with the company, especially during this industry slow down, doesn't it Jenny."

Mary replied, "Yes. It does threaten her, but I am going to try to influence her to change her ways - she is still my childhood friend, you know. I am getting sleepy; Alton, so lets us just say I am very busy nowadays studying the Kaplan CPA exam preps plus doing long hours of office work on many days. But, my Mom taught me, 'There is always time to do what's important,' and you are crucially important, Alton. I will find out what I can and then let you know. Goodnight."

!!!

Three days later Jenny drove Mary to lunch from the office in her car, and the two began girl talk immediately. After they had talked about Alton's recent weekend visit, Mary asked, "How are the children holding up under their strain of being separated from their Dad?"

Jenny replied, "Fine. Of course, they miss their Dad, especially the 7-year-old. But Alton soothes them just before he drives off."

As the mother droned on and on, Mary thought, "Jenny doesn't even know when she is lying -- now, that is serious! It's only a matter of time before God gives me the man of my dreams."

Jenny was driving the two of them back to the shop after lunch when Mary noticed a child's riding toy in the back seat for the first time. She asked, "Did you take your four-year-old to a play-date session and fail to take his riding toy out of the car?"

"No, Mary. Mom asked me to bring it by this afternoon to keep over there as that is Josh's favorite toy. After I had dropped the children off, I drove back to the house to get it and will drop it off to my Mom on my way home."

There was silence in the car, but Mary's mind was churning like a hurricane. She thought, "Am I reading too much into this: Is she packing the kids off with her Mom and then spending the night with Billy Waller as Alton has speculated -- or someone else? She drags her ass and keeps making silly mistakes in her work while chewing up hours of time much more than in the past and has badly screwed up the North Andrews project. I'd bet money she is fucking the area pump-cock, Billy Waller, all night because I have never seen someone so turned on dancing as she was with him initially at the Spur. Let's see, according to Tina, our payroll clerk who fucks everybody, Billy Waller's apartment is at the Royal Arms complex -- only a few blocks from my apartment. Hmmm."

It was 5:30 at the office a week later and everyone except Jenny and Mary had gone home for the day. Mary, in her private room, looked at her monitor and noted that Jenny had not logged out as Mary was finishing a report the CEO wanted on his desk at 8:00 in the morning.

Meanwhile, Jenny then logged out and sat on a stool in the Ladies Room stall pondering, "I feel so fucking badly after Billy dumps the contents of his balls inside of me and he finally removes his hand from my screaming mouth. Shit! He is waiting for me tonight and the children no longer mind staying overnight with Granny now that the iPad and riding toy is available to them. What am I going to do about Alton? I love him so much and want so much to relocate to the city away from this dusty and smelly oilfield - and to get away from Billy Waller. It seems I can not say 'no' to the giant, and he has asked me to spend another night with him -- in fact, he will be waiting in the Royal Arms visitor parking area at 6:30. I know my ability to do my work is slipping -- and once I was the 'go to' accounting clerk for the detail work of reconciliations. But the nights we are together he is an animal and looks at my blue eyes in his filthy, brightly lighted bedroom while we are getting it on. Afterward, there is little sleep because he keeps waking me up to fuck until the alarm goes off. Then I must go home to get ready for a work day."

But in the real world where for Jenny and others like her who are driven by their feelings, reason does not rule the mind of such committed thrill seekers. This afternoon, predictably, the Cheater refreshed her body and her makeup, and brushed her hair and put it in an updo that she well knew, the Pump-Cock favors. Jenny was getting ready to stay overnight again with Billy Waller.

Later Mary noticed that Jenny had logged out of her workstation and then she logged out herself. The leader put her completed report on the CEO's desk and then went to the reception area to arm the intrusion alarm device - getting ready to go home. She stood at the reception area door finishing a cup of tea. Then she noted, that Jenny's car was one of the two remaining in the company parking lot. Soon, Mary watched the Cheater walk by outside having exited the building from the employee entrance. She was wearing high heels, and her hair was fixed in an updo first time today as she walked purposely to her car. Mary could see her clearly because of the brightly lighted parking lot, and when she passed under a post light, Mary noticed that Jenny had fixed her makeup as well.

The working leader accounting tech smiled knowingly and made up her mind to follow. Mary armed the building device and exited the front door and locked it as Jenny sat in her car texting, oblivious to the fact that Mary's car remained parked near the front door. The tech pulled out of the parking lot and into the street. Mary jumped into her car that had she always parks near the main door. She followed Jenny afterward in the sparse traffic."

Jenny's thoughts driving to Billy Waller's apartment was, "Oh God! Why am I driven to to be another one of Billy's sluts?"

Mary who was following her thought, "Bitch, you are on the most direct route to Royal Arms so maybe just once you will spend the night with that animal. Then Alton and I will know for certain after tonight if you are fucking him."

Jenny pulled into a visitor slot of the Royal Arms as close as she could get to the resident entrance of the apartment community. Billy Waller stood awaiting her in an empty slot nearby. Mary pulled into a numbered slot on a row behind where the Womanizer and Jenny Lott were trying to get into each other's body via their mouths. The rival then video recorded the event in the moderately lighted parking lot on her iPhone and continued the recording as the loving couple made their way to the resident main door. Neither Jenny nor Billy had noticed Mary since they were so locked up in each other because of their passions.

After the hot couple had disappeared inside, Mary sat in her car so happy until she felt like singing. She laughed out loud and said, "God has answered my prayers." She sent the video clip to Alton with the message: " I always knew Jenny had a wondering eye, and here is proof, Man I Love. Mary"

Alton was in the Crackerbarrel Restaurant just west of Ft. Worth finishing dinner at that moment when his phone dinged a message received. He played the video clip and was unable to eat his cobbler desert after watching it. He slow-mo watched it again to be certain that the woman in the parking lot light was his wife. It was. He called Mary's cell number.

"Thank you, Dear Woman. It dawns on me now that Jenny doesn't care for me, but that you do -- you completely are focused on me, aren't you?"

"Yes, Alton, I unashamedly admit that I have carried a torch for you since high school, especially since after your six months, separation from Jenny. After she had spread her legs for our Accounting Boss, you wound up in my bed - lucky me - you do remember that, don't you? I want to resume our relationship."

"Yes. I am stupid in some ways, Mary. Soon I will be on my way to Jenny and my home in Odessa and should reach there about 12:30 A.M. -- I am just west of Ft. Worth now finishing dinner. Would you join me at my home?"

"Yes, Alton. Wake me up with a call when you get about 20 miles out and I will drive over and wait for you outside of your home. I am pleasantly shocked, though, as I expected you to be all choked up over Jenny and barely able to carry on a civil conversation."

"Mary, quite the contrary. I am kicking myself in the Ass for not noticing you since high school -- especially after I separated from Jenny briefly two years ago. My hurry to get back to the oilfield is to get back to you, not what I have learned from you tonight. I will leave as soon as I pay my bill and leave a voice mail for my area manager."

Alton pulled up to his home in Odessa at 12:40 A.M., only to see Mary's Honda sitting out front of the house, with Mary in it reading a Kindle book. He parked on the street in front of the neighbor's house and ran back to Mary who had exited from her car and stood to await him. They embraced and kissed passionately and just stood there holding each other. Mary broke the silence and said, "Welcome to my world, Alton."

They went inside, and both ate a snack and refreshed themselves while they talked. Alton and Mary started then making out, and later in the MBR he remembered again how tight her pussy was and how hard it had been to get inside of her and how she would orgasm whenever they made love in that six-month interval two years ago. Tonight, their first coupling was fiery. After both come down from their ecstatic highs later, Mary asked, "Alton, my lover, how can somebody as smart as you have been unable to see me in front of you for all these years?"

The Cuckold couldn't think of any response so he said, "Mary, do you think you could find an accounting job in Ft. Worth?"

The naked woman grasped the implication of what he asked and was initially shocked. Mary raised up on an elbow and smiled at the naked man and said, "Accounting is the same whatever the industry -- money in and money out and keeping records of it is all Accounting is. All the other things it has been made to be nowadays was made that way unnecessarily by bureaucrats and their cronies to line their own pockets with unearned money. I will find a job in Ft. Worth since you apparently are asking me to bunk with you. I could finally spend my nights in your arms -- which has been my dream since high school."

c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers