Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of a 3 Part Series of continuation of an old story.
4.4k words
3.93
51.6k
28

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had a feeling that the phone call you were about to make was going to have a major impact on your life and you did not have confidence this was going to be positive. Well this was exactly how I felt ringing my brother Jeff. Nervous, trepidation and to some degree excitement.

Sam and I were on our honeymoon and I promised Jeff that I would ring him from our adults only resort in the Bahamas once we had settled in for a few days and had the chance to consider what he was proposing post my return home to working life in our city. That proposal sounded brilliant, although somewhat out there for our otherwise conservative family. He wanted me to join him in his sports and event management business using all the skills and management techniques, as well as all my contacts that I had gathered over the years that I had been on the modeling circuits in the Southern States.

The Call

Carol: Jeff this is the call I promised before Sam and I hopped on the plane to the Bahamas. Just after breakfast. Convenient?

Jeff: Yes. Go for it.

Carol: Before we talk over your proposals I need to ask you a serious question about Sam and how you guys have grown up together. Sounds ridiculous that I have to ask you this now, but some events down here and at the Bucks Night have caused me to concerned about Sam's behaviour and how that is likely to manifest itself going forward.

Jeff: OK but some things are just between Sam and I as you would expect because we have always been close mates. But that is also the same between me and you.

Carol: I love Sam ever so much and one day he is going to be the father of my children. He is so good for me and he is so thoughtful usually and loving. But his reactions at the bucks night and down here in particular have meant to me we should be putting off children for maybe a few years while he gets his wild streak out of his system and he is focused on a local career without the extensive travel he is indicating to me he now is planning after we get home.

Jeff: Ok, but how does that impact on me and my business?

Carol: I don't want to get too detailed on the phone, but Sam to me is showing he has a drinking problem and when he gets under the weather he looks around for any woman that is going to lift her skirt for a quickie. And he goes for it big time.

Jeff: Like what do you mean? You knew he was a bit wild before you agreed to marry him and his new job is definitely going to get him on a lot of aeroplanes over the next year or so.

Carol: Your second point is not really the issue, but it is an issue because of his drinking et al. That will impact on what we can do together in your business and does allow me considerable freedom until he gets himself promoted out of that travel role.

Jeff: Right.

Carol: The first few days after we arrived the honeymoon was fantastic, great food, wine, shopping, swimming, snorkelling and fun times together if you get my drift. Unfortunately or fortunately however which way we look at it, Sam became interested in a group of husbands, wives, partners of around 20 people in the last few days and that is not going to be without its risks for me and Sam.

Jeff: Risks?

Carol: I reckon they are swingers and he is going to get us into that scene down here while we are on our honeymoon. IF that is what is possible during our honeymoon, what is he going to be like when he is away from home and no Carol to keep him out of trouble.

Jeff: At the end of the day, you are both consenting adults and you can do what ever you want. Would that be so bad anyway as no one knows you down there and you are highly unikely to ever see them in that group again. You are no virgin and why not have some fun, so long as Sam is directly involved in any decisions to go that way and participates as much as yourself. Mum and Dad and the locals here are never going to know and besides it could be super-fun so long as there are no drugs involved. Just make it worth the effort, make sure there are no cameras and get some great memories.

Carol: Ok I hear what you are saying and what you are not saying. So, fine up to me at the time.

Jeff: If it was me I would just go for it, but I am single and want to stay that way for my business that just doesn't allow for a married relationship. My hours are all over the place and the guys we need to get involved with to get fees and event deals just don't allow me to have a one woman life. The parties, the crazy hours, the promotions we get involved with and the characters of the men are just inconsistent with one woman in my life if you get my drift. That is why I wanted you to come on board with me and to inject another perspective into what we can do for income growth.

Carol: So you reckon my modelling contacts are going to see me getting some of my ladies into actively being involved with some of your guys and trying to manipulate that into us getting some work we are currently shut out by the competition. Just how far do these guys go? Do they have limits? Would we have to go the same length and would we have limits, other than keeping it legal?

Jeff: Well they have absolutely no limits and we are going to have to go down that line so long as we keep it legal, we avoid secret commissions and there are no cameras.

Carol: Understand what you are saying . Now that modelling is dropping off as I get older and not so skinny I have to look for a new career that I can use my training and background. To be honest what is happening with Sam is just not so out there when we look at what we need to do when I get home. Will talk this project over with Sam in a wider sense over the next few days and on the plane and will give you my answer when I get home.

Jeff: Over and out.

The Invite

Just as the call finished Sam bursts in to their room .

Sam: "We are super lucky. The guys in that group I have been talking about have a vacancy on their scuba diving trip out to the reef and wondered if I would like to join them for the afternoon starting around midday. Would love to go because the fish out there are supposed to be fantastic and we don't have anything planned for this afternoon, other than shopping if I am right? They also ask if we could join them for a party tonight at the Club that should go onto the wee hours and that's should be a real blast."

Carol: You know I am wary about those people, maybe being unkind. I get the feeling they are swingers. How may that effect us if we were to join in to that party?

Sam: Tell you what, Joan who you know is part of the group and is going into town this afternoon to do some shopping. Why don't you see if you can tag along. You probably would need to get some details anyway.

Carol: OK agreed, but if I discover I need to upgrade my clothes for the party I am going to do some buying, maybe a hairdresser and the like at the beauty parlour?

Sam: Sounds ever so logical to me. Do it.

The Shopping Trip

Like how many women would knock down an open opportunity to go to a great party and dress up for the occasion? Silly men.

So Joan and I plus a small number of ladies from the group all boarded the shuttle bus to town, credit cards all ready and fortified with a champagne or two on the way.

Everyone seemed to know each other well and all were primed for serious shopping. The last thing on their mind was the men and their diving. It was easy to get the impression that these ladies were going to spend money they had been putting aside over time. You can feel the environment and the atmosphere. Clothes, jewellery, beauty parlours, the list goes on...

Needless to say Carol became very relaxed with these ladies and looked them over closely for any signs that may be valuable to problems later on. It was only logical that Joan and Carol sought each other out and sat down for a quiet juice once they got to town and what a shopping venue it was.

The normal pleasantries were expressed, covered and discovered with the ladies basically feeling each other out for the more interesting questions later. Eventually they came.

Carol: So the ladies know each other well it would seem. You have been gathering together for some time? Is there any common bindings, relationships etc that bring you together in this beautiful spot?

Joan: We get together about twice a year, with Helen over there presently being the organiser. We always go to Adults Only venues so we can enjoy ourselves fully without the compromises of children. Most of the couples have children, but not all and we are all people of middleclass backgrounds so there is no one that will ever emphasise their comparative wealth to the embarrassment of any other member. Yes we are an informal club, but there are plenty of similar clubs throughout the States. We are all about the same age give or take 5 years or so and we all love the sand, sea and sex that this environment down here creates. We enjoy each other and then return back to our normal lives and look forward to the next event that Helen organises in say 6 months time.

Carol: I got the impression you guys know each other very well and there are few if any limitations between each other. I have not seen one indication of tension between any of the members since we have been here, which Sam and I have found attractive.

Joan: To be honest we are a group that enjoys the freedom of swinging. Not all of us swing at every meet, for whatever reason and we do enjoy the sex that swinging provides in a non-compromising scenario. We do invite an extra couple or two to our parties we meet at our venues that we run towards the back end of our trips and they can make up their own minds about participation if any. There is never any pressure and NO means a big no. Also no cameras, smart phones allowed when we meet.

Carol: Oh, we are on our honeymoon having just got married. I don't know if that is what we would wish to do. Will need to talk to Sam about this. He is more adventurous than me and he may wish that we come along. Can we just come to the party and enjoy the fun and laughs and watch, maybe play it by ear, whatever?

Joan: Absolutely. Remember no pressure and plenty of fun for all regardless. If you are to come you probably would want to buy yourself some special clothes and go to the beauty parlour this afternoon for the mandatory freshening up we girls require to attend great parties. The night starts at 6.00pm at the restaurant, progresses to the dance floor and then we have a small suite we all gather at later for whatever we take as our fancy.

Carol: Special clothes?

Joan: Something seriously sexy that will not wilt under good dancing conditions, interesting underwear and comfortable sandals. Husbands are lucky in that they can come in casual clothes, but we are luckier because we can choose just how provocative and alluring we wish to be.

The conversation proceeded over a couple of champagnes and then in the right mood off to the clothes shops and finally the beauty parlours.

Joan had a major input into what typically will be the clothes of the ladies so there would not be any duplicated efforts. Once the shopping was done they all gathered and headed off back to the resort.

The Sam Conversation

Eventually Sam arrived back at the unit needing a good sleep and shower. Carol had done herself proud at the shops and was somewhat brazen at the beauty parlour, somewhat egged on by Joan. She took her time in the bathroom and waited for Sam to freshen. Carol came out in her nightgown.

Carol: Look Sam Joan said they were all swingers and they deliberately invited us for some reason best known to them. Is there something you need to tell me about why us and what have you told them about us that may think we may be attracted to their lifestyle or even what is going to happen that you want me to be open to in future?

Sam was somewhat evasive in his reply that Carol duly noted, but he confirmed it must be some odd chance of fate? But Yes we should go because it is one very rare opportunity, we should have a lot of fun, we can control what happens and it should open our eyes up for what really happens in life compared to our rather cloistered environment back home.

Carol: Obviously you have committed us to go, so fine it's all our decision. Your decision, must say am worried about it for a number of reasons. But what are you expecting tonight and do we need to have some signs that say time to get out of here or we need to cool it or don't have that next drink.

Sam ducked and weaved. Duly noted and with considerable suspicions.

Carol: Look I have gone out and got a dress and outfit that is outside what I would normally buy, but maybe that will change after tonight. I don't know. I will go and get dressed now and I want your honest answer as to do I wear this tonight and we can talk further then.

Carol returned in 10 minutes, mainly because she had little to put on. Her make up, beauty arrangements and hair had been done at the beauty parlour.

Sam looked and could not believe the gorgeous image in front of him. He had a model for a wife, but now she looked super-model.

Carol had a white crochet mini-dress that exposed a decent amount of cleavage, while not over the top. The dress as it was came down mid way between her knee and love-pit, with a frilled edge at the bottom exposing considerably more leg as she moved and twirled. Being crochet the key elements of coverage around the boobs and the love pit were open, but beneath was a sheer silk underwear set from Victoria's Secrets. Carol modelled the dress as if on the catwalk, stopped immediately in front of Sam, lifted the fringe and promoted the high cut bikini which indicated a Brazilian had been done, turned and flashed a well exposed rear.

Carol: The way I look at this dress I can use it as a blouse back home if logical and it allows what I am about to suggest for our safe calls. Want to hear more?

Now what red blooded American lad would not want to hear more.

Carol: If you are happy for us to continue you will say one question we agree say "how's the headache" and if I agree in the restaurant, then I will say fine. If either don't wish to continue then we say I have a migraine coming on, we get up and leave. As we get to the end of the meal and we look at going to the disco and you are happy to continue then you ask the same question. If I am OK continuing I will get up and go to the bathroom and remove my bra and put it in my handbag. Same story in the disco if you are happy to continue to the suite then ask the same question. If I am OK to continue I will go to the bathroom and remove my nickers leaving me with no underclothes and my see through dress. Do you agree? If not then I am not really interested in going.

Well what could he say? When he said yes, this made me even more suspicious as to what conversations he had with the group. No attempt to negotiate whatsoever.

Sam approached with the intention of a grope, cum quickie come anything else he could achieve.

Carol: Whoa there big boy. All in due time. Here I am a model and I want you to seduce me with your camera. I want photos that we can keep for this special night and lets go all out.

Carol really wanted to prepare the rather naive Sam that he is potentially going to see some extreme sex, that it may involve Carol and himself and he needs to be very certain about it all before they arrive at the resort restaurant. So the next hour was going to be unlimited and she wanted Sam to know that very clearly.

Sam got out his Nikon and all the accessories he had with him for low lighting and close ups.

Carol: So let's pretend we are at the party and get some shots with both of us as if we are about to arrive, then as we start to relax with champagne smiles, me with and without bra and unders and then some great nudes of us as we progress to serious fucking.

It was interesting that Sam did not baulk at these scenarios, so Carol summised he had thought it through or his penis had and he had no limits for tonight (or maybe no limits ever). OK time to push to discover and for future reference.

Sam's camera was very advanced and with Carol's training as a model, the photos moved from the conservative to the risqué and then to the never to be published (Carol hoped).

Carol: Ok so we have got the photos we can show the family and we can frame, now for the fun stuff.

The first set up was Carol on her knees if front of Sam with his zip down and her mouth engulfed over Sam's very hard penis. Carol obviously lingered longer.

The next was Carol having no bra or underwear and she draped herself provocatively over the lounge exposing glimpses of her clear pussy. The come hither look on her face and her hand brushing her groin.

Sam then joined in with his hand down Carols crochet dress clearly fondling her breasts. Penis exposed and Carols dress pulled down enough to allow full exposure to the camera.

By this time both were rather turned on and nipples, pussy lips, penis were all seriously stretched ready for action.

Then a movie shot with Carol being totally stripped and Sam dropping all his gear, ready for whatever comes with horny cock and a very wet pussy.

Carol then grabbed the phalanx symbol and rubbed it at the vagina opening causing the obvious wet explosion, all caught on video.

Carol: OK now fuck the shit out of me and blow your load up in as far as you can get. It did not take long. Sam was well endowed at 8 inches and thick. He struck bottom often and the slapping of groins echoed around the room to the ultimate cum. She loved it hard and fast, just as much as soft gentle caring loving, but now speedy and rough was the answer to replicate what is likely later.

Carol: Right now I need to get you hard again, so lay down on the bed and expect a serious blow job. Talk about some great angles for the camera. Carol was in a hurry so there was no foreplay, just serious face to groin and down the throat as far as possible as soon as possible.

Carol achieved what took no time at all and left for the bathroom. Returning with some gel she had Sam put some up in her anus and on his penis. Sam just blinked.

Carol: OK Sam we have never done this before so go slowly, but lets get some great stills from the front as we progress. We'll go doggy and you can have all the fun with your hands you want, but do so OK.

Time lapse works perfectly on a great camera like Sam's Nikon.

Sam by this stage just could not believe what was happening with his wife. She was confronting him big time and he had to measure up. Would this effect him enough to be more controlled at the party. Time will tell.

Sam slowly worked his way in without any further invitation (like he would need one) and began to quicken his pace getting harder and harder and deeper and deeper and announced he was about to come. Carol rolled over quickly and took his penis in her mouth and allowed Sam to come all over her face, lips, boobs and in her mouth. She licked it all clean.

Wow was their only reaction. This was just so above every sex event they had in their lives and they just laid there on the bed for minutes while they both recovered.

Carol: That was just mindblowing. Lets review the photos we have and the video sections. We can always revisit this in our own time later, like who would not want to anyway?

The next twenty minutes was spent reviewing, deleting and saving.

Carol's problem was as that was so good, would Sam want to see how much higher he could get with a swing in the group. Would she now want that herself and how does she manage the situation with Sam so that he or she do not get jealous or worse, unable to handle the fucking of their close partner.

Was Sam meanwhile just thinking with his dick worried that he may run out of love juice later in the evening? Or was he saying what if Carol gets seriously banged here tonight, can I handle that?

12