Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 03

Story Info
A couple trying to deal with love and sex not exclusive.
7k words
3.86
18.4k
9

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to feedback the story has been expanded to 4 Parts. Trust all readers enjoy the expansion. The story focuses on Carol and her honeymoon with Sam. Carol has a few issues with Sam about his choice of resort for the honeymoon and the friends he keeps. The story evolves as does the characters as they are built with the answers to Carol's questions becoming more apparent.

*****

WHY?

Such a simple word, but having the complex minds of people confusing its application, we just get lost and wonder. WHY? So far we have addressed how and what, but now why.

The questions.

Before Amy interrupted Carol in her pondering on the veranda of Amy and Hank's bungalow, Carol really was troubled by her mind and the constant questions about what has happened in the few short days since she and Sam were very happily married in their home town in front of all their friends and families.

Do you Sam take Carol to be your loving wife? To love and to hold, to forsake all others until death do us part?

The answer was an emphatic yes.

And yet Sam in the lead up to the wedding books their honeymoon into a clothing optional adults only resort in the Bahamas. He then goes out of his way to be associated to a group of confirmed swingers. Persuades Carol to join in their dance party; disappears and is found to be enjoying himself with one of the ladies of the group and leaves Carol totally exposed without any form of escape from a husband with a giant member that needs to be cared for sexually.

Why is Sam reacting in this fashion? What have I done to encourage Sam to want to be so immature? Is Sam's problem too much alcohol? Do any of the group members have something on Sam and are blackmailing Sam? Has my brother Jeff got a role here with Sam? What agenda does Jeff have?

Even more troubling:

Do I really want this to be happening? So I am on the pill, but what about my marriage vows, do they mean anything now that Sam is reacting as he is?

And worse:

The sex with Hank and then Amy was just mind-blowing; can I handle it without it affecting me that I cannot deal with now? My pussy is trembling with the level of attention it has been getting and it wants more and more and why is my hand between my legs massaging away?

The answer to the immediate problem, where is Sam?

Carol hearing Hank and Amy close the outer door to the bungalow on the way for presumably a walk and private chat, quietly explores the bungalow and finds her gorgeous hunk of a husband asleep and sprawled out face up on the main bed.

She moves gently by his side and moves her mouth to his exposed penis. She licks ever so softly the underside and helps his member straighten so she can get better access. Ever so slowly and sensitively she encourages growth and eventually is able to place her mouth over the love tool and begin a light sucking. One thing she does not appreciate is that taste of a woman on Sam's penis; Amy has given Sam a decent workout and he has gone to sleep without attempting to clean himself of Amy's vestiges. Even more questions enter Carol's brain like "doesn't Sam care about sexual cleanliness and protection? Am I at risk here? If Sam is this uncaring now with protection what does that mean for me in the future? If he bonk's some loose women elsewhere on one of business trips what am I going to receive the next time we make love?

Carol knows she needs to hurry as she wants out of here before Amy and Hank return for obvious reasons.

Carol's mind just goes into overload, but Sam starts to stir and puts his large hands on Carol's hair sifting it through his fingers and letting it drift aimlessly. Something twigs in Sam's mind and he recognises he is getting a blow job from his beautiful wife who is naked before him. He mutters and moans quietly and lays back taking in his personal pleasures. A period of me-ism?

His mind starts to work and he rolls over to deeply kiss his wife and explores her mouth that moments before was giving him so much pleasure.

Knowing Carol loves cowgirl, he lifts her up like she was a piece of fine crockery and gently lowers Carol onto his rigid member. Carol slides her pussy across and across and tantalises at her opening until slowly slipping down and down getting deeper into her pussy, before bottoming out at groin to groin. Carol then manipulated her inside muscles to tighten, release, tighten, release, up and around and down, playing with her clit and allowing Sam to have free hands to tweak and twist her unprotected nipples and play with her clit. She put her hand to her mouth to indicate keep quiet and then proceeded to maximise her pleasures. Trying to suck me dry are you was mouthed by Sam. This has to be a "quickie".

Truth was that Amy had done an excellent job at that activity so Carol came bigtime and Sam just managed a light blow. More questions in Carol's mind? Why so little and what about me and my desires? Is he more interested in himself than us as a couple?

Having learned what she needed that Sam really loved and adored her, but there were issues they needed to sort, Carol gave Sam the come hither look, handed him his clothes from the ground, put on her crochet dress and herded him out the door with handbag to return to their own private room for a sleep, shower and refresh.

They travelled hand in hand down the walkway along the edge of the beach watching the runners do their exercise for the morning. One stuck out a Bahamanian with dreadlocks. He ran so smoothly he was if he was a black leopard sliding, striding as if no effort was required. His 6 foot body elongated his gate and his muscles flexed as if his entire body was just one cool fluid motion. Stride distance just went away as she concentrated on that body, what a body. Carol looked intently, but being mindful of her brief attire speedily moved off the path and into the resort building while keeping that image in her mind for future reference. Why was I looking she thought? Why not, Sam was perving at every decent woman that passed by on their way. I wonder where muscle man fits at the resort? Something/someone worth following up Carol thought seductively.

The key worked. Entering their room it was time to talk but not on those deep questions Carol needed answers on. Those questions could come when they both weren't so tired. Carol would use her woman skills to get the answers without having to confront. She knew by now how to do that with Sam and she started planning the questions to achieve. They both showered and collapsed on their own resort bed for a few hours.

The Late Lunch

Carol rose first organising and putting on what little make-up would be required in the tropics. She looked at her clothes and chose exactly what she sought would get Sam focusing on her, Carol and no-one else for the rest of the day, or so she hoped. She needed to reclaim her man assertively and let the group know Sam was hers and she was Sam's lover, partner and desirably long term mate.

Carol: Wake up sleepy head. Time for a late lunch if you are up to it? Let's get out to the restaurant and get some food into us. I am famished.

Sam looked up at the vision moving away from him and wolf whistled, taking in the vision. Carol was moving to their bathroom and Sam could see straight through the fine blue cotton dress Carol was wearing, indicating no bra and the skimpiest of blue nickers. The dress was a halter style, tied behind Carol's neck, leaving most of her back totally exposed. The dress ended about three inches below the pussy, meaning with little effort or luck those blue nickers will be regularly exposed to one and all. Her 5 feet 10 inches height and most of that model quality legs completed a very desirable package for any red blooded man. Carol turned around to face Sam and her boobs were spilling out the sides and her nipples were plain and clear through the fine cotton; a little breeze to drop the temperature or Carol getting randy would soon produce substantive bumps.

Carol: I guess that rising member of yours suggests you like what you see and I am not just talking about my dress?

Sam: Honey, you are just stunning, come here and let me play for a while.

Carol slowly approached Sam and put her hands around the back of his neck, lifting her dress in the process and putting her pussy height perfectly in line with Sam's very erect penis.

Carol started to rub herself against Sam and Sam dropped his hands to the sides of Carol's nickers and started to edge them down.

Carol: I see you are not lacking imagination as to what to do with those hands and fingers of yours.

Carol: Oh Sam, it is that last thing I want to do right now but if we don't get down to the restaurant in ten minutes we are going to miss out on lunch as well as our breakfast. Get some clothes on and just keep in mind this exact position so we can copy that as soon as we get back to our room; that and a few others that my Kama Sutra has promoted.

Sam: Well you better wipe that pussy of yours before we go out because you are leaking big time down there. We can't have people getting the wrong impressions now can we? Anyone would think you are on heat and may want to take advantage of you; maybe I could not stop them (or under his breath want to stop them).

Carol uttered a slight OH with her tissue wipe and proceeded to the bathroom to touch up her makeup Sam has disturbed.

Sam watched her move her lovely rear, which she deliberately swayed to emphasise those lovely buns. Typical model Sam thought. He will be well and truly focused on them later today. Sam definitely had not forgotten her promise before the honeymoon of absolutely anything goes and emphasised that with no limits on our honeymoon. Sam thought I wonder just how far that can be stretched? Maybe this was a part answer to one of Carol's question? She had created her own problems. Sam is a bit too literal in his interpretation?

Carol: How about something from the buffet, a walk along the beach and around the gardens and then back to where we were moments ago?

Sam: Like I need to answer?

The two proceeded out the door to the room and past the resort facilities down to the restaurant just in time for their lunch. Those legs seemed to travel way up to any who cared to look and there were plenty at the restaurant with that "view". The restaurant windows were open to the beach and surf. Unfortunately the surf was flat and the wind had turned around in direction generating sand blows and making the beach walk out of the question. The gym, spa and sauna did look inviting.

Enter Helen the Organiser

After no breakfast the lunch on any otherwise empty stomach was essential, but did open up exposures to the group that Carol was desperately trying to avoid and have a full day just to her and Sam.

Helen was an intrusive person at the best of times, as she just wants to be in control and managing people. Today was no exception, but Helen really had some positive features apart from a great body. She actually loved people and only wanted to help.

As the honeymooners were enjoying their coffee and relaxing looking out the windows of the restaurant out to sea and thinking of very little of import, Helen approaches in somewhat of a rush.

Helen: Hi Guys some good news and a need for a favour.

The good news is the resort managers have deliberated and have agreed to give us a pool party barbecue tonight because of the power crash last night. You guys are invited to join us; it will be just for the 10 couples plus you two and will be around the pool and the side rooms tonight. Come as you are, really casual and at no cost including alcohol. Be prepared for a swim if that takes your fancy.

Also they have given us all free vouchers to enjoy the spa, sauna and massage facilities over the next two days, but only for one visit per person.

Sam and Carol smiled and just listened.

The favour, I saw you guys hitting balls at the range during the week and I was impressed. My guess is you are regular players back home and know your way around the resort course. As part of our holiday here the package includes a golf afternoon. My problem is that I am hopeless at golf and need you guys to organise us. The afternoon is booked for Friday, meaning tomorrow and it is going to be very informal social golf with some friendly competitions thrown in to keep everyone's interest up while we consume plenty of cocktails, champers and beer. Can we please get you two or one of you to step in and manage this golf afternoon for we amateurs. If you can that would be brilliant?

Sam and Carol: Give us half an hour and some more details of the golf afternoon and we will get back to you. Your room number or cell phone then please? Sam and I need to talk these through.

The next twenty minutes generated all the details on the pool party, sauna/spa and massage package and the management so far on the golf afternoon and Sam and Carol went to move off to their room to share ideas.

Helen: I almost forgot one other invite. Saturday is our last full day before all of us leave for our homes. It is now somewhat traditional that we have a serious party on Saturday night. All food and alcohol supplied. No drugs allowed and especially no cameras or cell phones. We girls all get dressed up in our finest gear and we go for a very late night. It is the Bahamas so when I say dress up I mean about the interesting attire, because when it is so warm you don't need to be overly clothed. The guys usually wear cool island slacks, shirts and sandals.

Sam: OK we'll get back to you in 30 minutes.

Sam left to sign off the luncheon at the desk.

Helen: Two things I need to talk to you about while Sam is not here.

When I say interesting attire I mean the girls do show a great deal of flesh with their revealing outfits and the girls always look forward to this night as it is always special and often quite wild. If you wish to come it is up to you guys how far you wish to go with the fun side. No means no and never is there an issue.

Carol: Nodded and remained silent.

The second is a useful warning. I am cautious about Amy and Hank as a couple. Be aware...

Sam approached so Helen left her sentence hanging and moved off to her and husband John's room.

Carol was frowning and in deep thought when Sam reached her.

Sam: What's wrong, you seemed to be pre-occupied? Anything Helen said?

Carol: No just some more details and under her breath, OK probably advice of experience.

As they wandered hand in hand back to their room Carol started the conversation over Helen's offers.

Carol: I get the impression we should be friendly tonight, but stay well and truly sober if we are going to play golf tomorrow and organise the event.

Meaning in a typical woman's double entendre, we need to stay sober as we really need to sus the scene before we go anywhere near that serious party on Saturday night.

Sam could just see the free food, booze and plenty of eye candy, so keeping Carol on side was a good first step, especially as they were heading back to their room for a moment of mature pleasure.

Sam: OK will need your help to keep us sober, maybe a need for an early night may go down best in letting Helen know our thoughts?

And, the golf, that seems down your alley? I can help with the legs and paperwork, but you would be a better manager of that type of eventing than me.

Carol: OK so long as you promise to stay sober tonight. Agreed? I promise to get a small bottle of champagne for us to drink back at our room and we can, well enjoy ourselves alone?

What can Sam say, other than Deal Done!

Carol: On the spa/sauna/massage, it's free and if we are fit tomorrow morning I was going to use my voucher after breakfast if I can get a booking.

Sam: If you don't mind I will probably keep mine until Saturday if this weather keeps being lousy for surfing.

The talking was only part done and they had arrived back at their room.

Time for No Talking but Doing

Carol wasted no time getting in the room. Sam went to the bathroom and came out to see Carol with her hands high to put around the back of Sam's neck when he approached. He stood back and noticed no blue nickers. They were waiting in Carol's right hand as if they were a flag of surrender.

Sam did what any healthy male would do and moved to Carol, taking from her hand the blue nickers. He put them to his nose and breathed in. He could smell Carol was in heat and needing immediate attention between her legs and anywhere else she could put Sam's love tool, tongue and fingers. He was so tall compared to Carol he was able to trace his fingers down her back and between her legs. He smiled when his hands met Carol's rose bud. If felt like a lubricant around her opening. Yes it was and it was warm, meaning it was just inserted by Carol. Did Sam need an invitation? No. But he needed to take his time as the sperm bank had been depleted somewhat this morning with Amy and Carol's desires. What it did mean was that Carol was going to get one long fuck so he was very deliberate in working to that eventual end game and that wanton rose bud.

Carol's thinking was she was after answers and the most accurate answers were obtained in a long love making session when she could sense rather than listen to confusing words that can be spun as any politician or actress would attest. Would Sam take his time? How rough was Sam going to be? Did he want to make the moment last? How should she promote what she needed to know? What were his limits? How quickly will he make a move to her rose bud, she had felt him playing there with the lube? In the future what did I like and will I make as off limits? Time would tell.

Sam lifted Carol up and laid her on the bed like she was two curl weights one in each hand. Sam was a very strong man who loved to work out and his chiselled features, 6 pack and strength made him a dominant male in any company including right now. Carol thought good start.

Sam started kissing and smothering Carol from her ankles up her legs and slowly moving his hands over her body, causing tingles and sensitive skin. His mouth centred over Carol's pussy, with one hand gently tweaking her boobs and the other exploring between Carol's legs. His tongue moved softly and in a circular motion around, over, into and sucking that distended clit. He swung around to allow Carol access to his growing cock, moving to a 69 while not putting his weight on her body. His licking, kissing and tonguing was very deliberate and choosing its targets. His right hand entered Carol's pussy via one, then two fingers, the thumb focusing on the clit and the other in her opening. Carol moaned and opened her mouth to engulf Sam's cock, somewhat stifling her groans of pleasure. Two fingers grew to three and then the remaining two searched out Carol's rose bud now very lubricated including her own natural juices. Sam teased away, allowing Carol to rise and fall, slowly building an orgasm. The pussy enlarged and three fingers entered testing out her g spot and sawing away, creating a very wet pussy and bedlinen. The rose bud released through her muscles and Sam was deeply embedded. Sam sucked away as did Carol, both totally intent on the others orgasm. Trouble for Sam was he was almost dry. Carol started to shudder and then shake, living her orgasm and spitting out Sam's cock so she did not bite down as she came.

Carol: Oh my love, that was unbelievable, just Henry (Carol's name for Sam's cock) in my pussy so I can come down with you in me.

Sam lay on his back and Carol impaled herself on Sam. She moved herself around, manipulating her internals and scratching her pussy against Sam's cock hair. Carol was almost trance like lost in her pleasures, almost ignoring Sam while at the same time enjoying his member. She moved from Cowgirl to reverse cowgirl allowing Sam to play with her rose bud and enter her again with his fingers, this time three fingers and plenty of room for more. Carol shuddered again and sounded like she was crying as she could not get enough of Sam into her, wherever. She loosely collapsed, apologising that she had not yet made Sam come, but she really knew why.

12